I just finished Ocarina of Time for the first time

I just finished Ocarina of Time for the first time
Ask me anything

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.77M)

breath of the wild or ocarina of time which is better

Pretty solid game eh? What's your favorite music from the game?

Has it been comfy under your little stone so far?

What was your favourite moment?

The title theme is the most memorable for me. It's a great title-screen and I like to sit on it a bit and listen before starting it up completely.
Hard to compare. I have only played BotW and OoT. OoT is the second Zelda game I've finished and it's very different from BotW, which seems to be an outlier, therefore it's difficult for me to say which I think is better since they both do different things well.
I think both games are quite great, but they each have their own good parts and flawed parts.

Would you rate the game 10/10 or 9.5/10?

Did you ever have to use a walkthrough?

Don't lie. I can tell if you lie.

Which girl should've won the Link bowl?

more like ocarina of cockerina lol

Yes
Going out into the completely ruined Hyrule Castle Town right after you obtain the Master Sword and travel forward in time like Samurai Jack is pretty memorable because of the stark contrast between the present and the future.
I liked the part with the Hyrule Castle Town guard dying in the back-alley as well.

What's your favorite temple/dungron, OP?
Puzzle-wise and theme-wise?

How much onions did you drink before finishing it

I don't like number ratings.
Yes I did. I did not know how to get into Jabu Jabu's mouth and was too stupid to think that I should feed him a fish because Jabu Jabu is a fish himself.
Pic related. Malon is best.

Attached: file.png (317x458, 143K)

My favorite child dungeon is The Deku Tree. I think it serves great as a first dungeon, it great music and good atmosphere.
My favorite adult dungeons are Forest Temple and Shadow Temple because of how they feel a bit more surreal than the other dungeons in the game. They are more mysterious I like the more mind-bending puzzles. I also think those two dungeons has some of the best and most memorable bosses in the game, Bongo Bongo and Phantom Ganon are great.

N64 or 3DS?

3DS version is shit

Wii U

Holy fucking based. Excellent answers to all of these questions, OP. Your experience with the game mimics mine. My only difference is that the Spirit Temple is one of my favourites too. Fighting the dark nut there was truly terrifying when I first played.

How so? It cuts down time on water temple by so much.

It's better in almost every way

>it saves you 20 minutes
not worth the soul suck

I know that, that's why Im asking which one he played

What do you mean "soul suck"?
I played and beat OOT on 3DS first (I am not OP btw)

I think the Spirit Temple is up there as well, however the Time Travel mechanic could've been more creatively integrated in the puzzles if it wasn't so restrictive in you having to go back to the Temple of Time every time you wanted to travel. Besides that it's definitely in the better half of dungeons in the game and fighting the dark nut (Is that what those knights are called?) is definitely a highlight in the dungeon. I like how it can destroy the pillars in the environment. And the mirror shield is a fun item too.

Soulless

how old are you? I finished it when I was 21

did you keep the red tunic on?
it protects you from spikes from spikes and you don't burn as easily or something
it's minimal, but cool

>pic
kys?

Favorite adult temple?

Fuck Water Temple

I don't get why ppl always complain about water temple, it isn't super easy but it isn't very hard either

I'm 20.
No, I switched to green after, wasn't aware of the spike protection.
see

The constant switching of the water level just felt annoying, although shadow link fight was pretty based.

Did you enjoy it?

Yes

was it L E T lit?

I'm sorry, I don't understand that language.

was the game

fuckin

FIRE

is what im tryin to say, i think

How old are you?

Why are u such a gay

did you unlock the temple of time dungeon?

It's a good game
read thread
Projecting.

I think in OoT they were called "Iron Knuckles" Don't hold me to that. Anyway, I don't know if you answered your favorite Boss fight... but...

Favorite boss fight?

Attached: 1536745654687.jpg (632x762, 80K)

Bongo Bongo I think