After Fallout 4 and Fallout 76, do you trust Bethesda enough to buy the next entry in the series?

After Fallout 4 and Fallout 76, do you trust Bethesda enough to buy the next entry in the series?

Attached: 1611938274857.jpg (825x464, 48K)

I didn’t trust them after 3.

the only good part of Bethesda is Arkane
prove me wrong

They put chris avellone in the role as the leadwriter instead of the loser Emil Pagliarulo, so it might be actually playable again

This, honestly i'll never understand bethesda hype they have always sucked in the writing department with a few good side quest exceptions but now after 4 and 76 theres no hope

Haven't played 76, but 4 was a good game. I'm looking forward to what 5 will bring to the table.

shit taste detected

Attached: jason.jpg (384x288, 15K)

This. Obsidian was Fallout's last taste of glory.

4 was fine.
You are correct that 76 was Daggerfall tier bad.
I think they will have learned the lesson that tedium doesn't sell and they will drop item degradation and survival going forward.
They have no problem bailing on shitty mechanics. They dropped Morrowinds combat in a heart beat.

>I think they will have learned the lesson
when has Bethesda ever learned anything, every one of their games is worse than the last one

Oh you are one of those.
Yes yes old game good and all that.

With them it's more like old game bad new game even worse. I like new games and I like old games, I don't like uninspired sandboxes pretending to be rpgs

no one criticizes 4 for anything you mentioned, its the dumbed down rpg elements, the dogshit story and voiced protag that make that game bad, plus as a bonus 4 is still on the ancient creation engine. It's a bad game accept it

Fallout 4 is fun.
Stop trying too hard to fit in.

Would only consider getting it a year or two later on sale if mod support was substantial.

I've played their games for thousands of hours and never bought a single one. So no, won't buy Starfield/TESVI either, just play the shit out of them.

>Oh you are one of those.
>Yes yes old game good and all that.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (644x800, 71K)

>anyone who expresses an opinion differing from my own is just lying to fit in!!!
These are the levels of cope required to like that shit game

Even the normies have woken up to what a lump of crap 3 was, chief.

Well I guess that covers that then.
Thanks for weighing in.

Sure sure RPG, muh engine and all that good stuff.

Can't tell if massive cope, shill, shit taste, or zoomer.

On Yea Forums always go with contrarian.

This must be bait

Oh I assure you it is not. I agree the dumbing down of the ocean to the depth of a puddle is of major concern to gamers... nay the world.

no, I didn't buy 4 because of the dumbed down mechanics so if they continue to water the RPG element down I'll skip.

fpbp

There is no "trust" involved. If the game is good I'll buy it. If not, I won't.

This. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next Fallout entrees are linear action games.

>Yes yes old game good and all that.

Attached: 13294304043.jpg (914x400, 122K)