Box Theory 2

Box Theory 2

Attached: box theory 2.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheRamenDon/status/1154949194039406592
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77234067
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77167496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You did it. You cracked the code. The last 2 DLC characters are nobody, otherwise those rows would be uneven.

Bump

Ever notice that Beyonetta has both versions in the sound test even in English but one of them has one more line than the other? What is that line?

It's an extra voice line in the Japan version, but they changed it into a grunt in every other version

Its most likely just another male / female alt character. My guess is Jill and Leon or Monster Hunter Male and Female. and then the final character will just be one character.

Attached: 1565272354648.jpg (540x482, 48K)

Alright ok, i'll bite.

If this were to be true, we would be getting a character with a Male and Female Alt (Can be the same character or another character as a Skin)

The most likely outcomes to this are
>Byleth (Male and Female) due to Sakurai's bias
>The Astral Chain twins
>Leon and Jill
>Monster Hunter (Male and Female)
>Crash and Coco

If i missed any please let me know.

Terry (Male/Female)
Doomguy

it could also be for characters that two distinct designs, like if they went for classic doomguy and nu-doomslayer
different genders are more likely but if the spaces left are on purpose then you might as well consider all possibilities

Attached: doomer.gif (488x519, 415K)

Yeah i was also thinking about Modern and Classic DoomGuy, as well as Dante & Nero and Marco & Any other member of Metal Slug.

Could be the final 2 DLC characters + a surprise bonus character after the fighters pack

Attached: 42038980243.gif (394x300, 1.01M)

if they had a bonus character for owning the whole pass that would be the tits but i feel like people would just throw a pissfit over it like they did with the plant

>yfw western property is The Game Master

And it has a female alt

Attached: image.jpg (501x501, 133K)

Attached: circlular_blur.png (600x337, 318K)

Goemon & Ebisumaru
or
Rayman & Globox

>Rayman & Globox
that sounds like too massive of a hitbox difference as much as i want both of them

Yeah, Globox doesn't fit well as a alt for Rayman.

What if we just get a whole new category, like pokemon or ATs?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x124, 616K)

That ain't going to happen at all.

i want crash more than any other character but goddamn i hate that neutered dance they gave him

Attached: 1561037973714.png (338x338, 230K)

Yeah that could happen, i'm just hoping for it so we could get one more 1st party character. I'll probably get monkey pawed though and that bonus will be a shill character

Given that series will come with stage, music and a spirit board, I think that rules out MH. It has all of those, even if the stage is boss only. It seems like the DLC will be series that don't have any rep in Smash yet, thus maximizing their potential spirits for their board. Viewtiful Joe is another potential one, him and Sylvia or Another Joe/Alastor. Even more likely if it's revealed that VJ3 is happening and 1+2 are getting an HD rerelease on Switch.

>bonus character is geno
>piranha plant actually was foreshadowing

Attached: plants.gif (480x355, 1.9M)

Obviously these spots are reserved for the 2 DLC plus Master Hand once they finally put him in the character select screen instead of locking him in just a single un-replayable moment in WoL as part of a free update.

lmao

Attached: 473.jpg (680x340, 29K)

Considering that MH doesn't seem to speak or grunt in any of his moves outside of his intro and dying. I doubt it. Other character that have as much aren't included in sound test.

What does she say? Is it for the Bayo 2 outfit?

It's CJ and Claude Speed

Leon in RE2 and RE4 flavors.

Attached: 1532163763908.jpg (604x597, 32K)

Honestly I completely doubt any spirits are going to be made into characters, I will fucking explode if one does make it in though. But for now i'm only hoping for the characters who suspiciously aren't.
I fucking hope so

Attached: 82374242393.gif (500x369, 439K)

This literally means nothing.

Call me a retard, but where's Piranha Plant

Reimu with marisa as an echo

Doomguy

Would Doomguy even have any voice lines? Maybe classic Doomguy, but I'd imagine Doomslayer would be silent.

Doomslayer now has audible grunts in Eternal IIRC.

>2hus
>having voices

It doesn't have any voice lines.

Who owns his likeness anyway?

if its true then we should expect one more extra fighter after the fighters pass

Attached: smashdlc.png (733x929, 32K)

Not entirely sure what he was talking about, but in the Japanese version Bayo 1 costume speaks English because Bayo 1 only has English voice acting. Meanwhile Bayo 2 costume speaks Japanese, so they set up the menu layout based on that and didn't bother to change it for regions.

That didn't age well, had anyone made a version without the Banjo and Erdrick crap?

Hero has 4 different voice actors, so how do you know that won't be the case? They could even have 3 while the other character has nothing.

Doomguy
Reimu
Marisa

u r dumb as shit

well like earlier anons said it could also be alts for the future fighter. i really don't know who gets in at this point

>Implying the Echo won't be Sanae

This is another one of those "theories" where really any character can fit into it, so we're still just back at square one.

The unaccounted for box is Kazooie's.

I can't wait to tapdance on the graves of your hopes and dreams you fucking retards.

Attached: 1515450097165.png (446x750, 323K)

Absolutely based

Nana didn't get her own box, Luma didn't get its own box, Morgana didn't get his own box. You're gonna have to wait on tapdancing a little longer.

Attached: smashdlc2.0.png (733x929, 32K)

If he gets into smash he will gave his original dance because of Sakurai's autism

The only one of those you could make a argument is Morgana as he talks without grunts and shit but Joker don't use him on moves

Two more third parties and Geno bonus :)

I fail to see how Nana and Luma don't count when they're in the exact same boat as Kazooie. They're all in the name (Ice Climbers, Rosalina & Luma, Banjo & Kazooie). They're all just glorified weapons and tools and aren't considered separate characters.

>2hus
>having voices

Smash Ballot

Phoenix Wright/Maya Fey
Crash Bandicoot/Aku Aku
Coco Bandicoot

Marco and Fio from Metal Slug of course

Attached: fio metal slug.jpg (2000x4900, 461K)

If Cannonball can get away with voices, I think ZUN would probably allow it.

Or it could literally just be one for banjo and one for kazzoie

Kazooie is above those 2 because she actually talks

Monster Hunter has ONE spirit (being the obligatory boss spirit) and there is evidence of there being cut MH spirits in the files. Just like the cut Rare spirits that lead up to Banjo's reveal.
twitter.com/TheRamenDon/status/1154949194039406592
It's even more apparent when we literally had a MH section in World of Light with no Monster Hunter spirits unlike every other section that was based off of a game. .

The music isn't an issue either when Monster Hunter music was listed internally in the games code in it's own MH section and not other. See: gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77234067

Sakurai said no fighters were cut so if this cut content either means Monster Hunter was moved to DLC or they just decided to cut MH content for no reason. Cry "Rathalos is the MH representation" all you want but these facts make MH one of the most likely characters. (this is not even mentioning MH is Capcom's most popular franchise right now)

Attached: 1564871539604.png (228x246, 9K)

She doesn't talk, what the fuck are you talking about? She just does grunts and screams, exactly like Nana and Luma.

>Sakurai said no fighters were cut
because all the veterans are here, yes

Morgana talks too and he's relegated to Joker's tab like all the other Phantom Thieves. Not sure why Kazooie, Nana, or Luma would be any different.

No newcomers were planned to be in the game and cut from it entirely is what I meant
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77167496

I wouldn't mind sans

oh thought this was just sfx, isabelle isn't there either

woomy

Bump

Does Piranha Plant not make any noise? Where is he

that's for voice clips

kazuya and jin or heihachi

they're about the same size so this could work

touhou doesn't need to be up there with the corporate-made characters.
too special for smash

Doomguy and Doom Slayer

Plus they play the same in the N. Sane Trilogy, so if Crash's moveset pulls primarily from the first three games, it'd work just as well for Coco.

knowing sakurai during the last direct he will go something like

>and here is the last dlc fighter finally revealed, (insert character here) it will be released soon
>that's all for today
>Huh what is that? oh i almost forgot prease take a look
>it seems like (insert echo fighter here) has arrived just in time, he will be free dlc a few months after the last dlc arrives
>never ask me for anything ever again, now fuck off i wanna go home and play videogames

Attached: 1533784606130.jpg (300x300, 28K)

I would die of laughter

Laharl

Attached: LH.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

>Marisa as echo
Fake fan spotted

>astral chain
LOL