Whats your opinion on reviewtechusa

whats your opinion on reviewtechusa

Attached: ReviewTechUSA.jpg (600x600, 45K)

I hate to judge a book by its cover, but that man looks like a pedophile

Isn't he just another retard who thought he was going to earn more and more money forever like DSP?

Doesn't he just read news articles and share opinions on shit that he has no idea about

He's a creature from the black lagoon. Don't know who permitted this grease-stained obese monkey to spout out his shitty opinions. He should focus on losing weight rather than running his mouth

Needs to collab with dsp or wingo

Not vidya

Hi rich, hows it going, whats your opinion on cucumbrians?

$200

I liked listening to him back in 2015 when I didn't know what he looked like. Also, he reported that Call of Duty Ghosts was going to be higher resolution on Wii U than PS4/XB1

wasnt this guy caught fappin on stream?

El Grande Queso

I don't know. I watch an episode every now then, but I don't feel any need to subscribe. Don't love. Don't hate. It's nice that his channel exists.

More like ReviewGamestopUSA.
More like NeverActuallyReviewsTechUSA.
Ha. Gotem!

Attached: 1517480104597.png (459x467, 413K)

He kickstarted Ouya and made a video of it thinking mobile games on the big screen sounded great. That’s all you need to know

no it was dsp

This video is being brought to you by Cutting-Edge Gamer. If you update graphics cards often, Cutting-Edge Gamer is the perfect option for you. Lease the newest graphics cards on the market such as Nvidia's RTX 20 Series for a low monthly payment. Click the affiliate link below in the description to find out more.

Daily updates on gamestop while sucking off the switch

Attached: 1563782335879.png (237x272, 155K)

so he was right? thats pretty much what the switch is

Why does he stream on zuckbook? That’s gay as fuck.

I wouldn't call your statement accurate.

He makes fucking awful content.

He owes big queso $200