Trying to fill the void with video games and escaping into a false reality instead of improving your situation is a...

Trying to fill the void with video games and escaping into a false reality instead of improving your situation is a gross display of hedonism. This is a problem only our generation knows and we need a solution.
Discuss. Also juri thread.

Attached: 124904-street-fighter-juri-sitting-street-fighter-iv.jpg (1024x1474, 90K)

It's actually great. This is our "great war": videogames and anime. People that become fat wastes of space or jerk off and want to marry cartoons ("***brain" as they say) are the "fallen soldiers" that will die pointlessly. The rest of us, those with will, must rise above the rest.

There's literally nothing wrong with not passing your genes on to a thot and marrying a 2d goddess. It's probably healthier for yourself and the world, just wait until AI waifus are a thing and we see the population plummet.

I never said there was anything wrong with it. In fact it's perfect for eugenics. I prefaced the statement with "it's great". It weeds out weak and feeble men.
I pour out a beer for my fallen brothers that didn't have the strength to stands.
*Dabs*

What a waste of beer *undabs you*

>Be me
>browsing Yea Forums
>that sekiro thread is nice
>maybe I'll start my own when it di-
>HOLY CRAP IS THAT FEET IN THAT OP
>*click*
>FEET FEET FEET FEET

I don't owe society shit, I can contribute only what I need to to survive. Maybe if I could do something that actually benefited society and not the suits I would but I can't really.

Imagine the smell

CUTE ____ make the world go round son

You're angry but this is what you're doing by choice. You shit on people playing videogames for escaping into a false reality... while you escape into a false reality of 2D "love" (lmfao). It's hard to believe you lack self-awareness, but again your own criticisms about videogame addiction apply to you and your "gross hedonism".
*Pours out a 40oz and re-dabs*

OK legit why do people think that Juri'd do good footjobs
Juri does Tae Kwon Do, them mothafuckas train barefoot 24/7 her feet are gonna be callused as shit

Attached: chanka.jpg (480x480, 31K)

No! Okay! There are exceptions! It only counts about videogames and not sitting in front of Netflix or eloping with resin sculpture!

>CAPITALISM BAD
>SELF INDULGENCE GOOD
You're paying google every time you finish a captcha. How does that make you feel?

I've been saying that about toph for years and nobody listens.

Attached: Toph_Beifong.png (333x250, 96K)

Based fellow gamer. Did you reach that high score yet and catch the virtual dragon instead of finishing college or making enough money to find true happiness yet? I'm proud of you.

You people are retarded. Juri doesn't even have lips and her teeth are literally a single vertical bar, and her nose is a tiny nub with no nostrils. Weeb jizzheads have a massive suspension of imagination.

I disagree. Escapism, in the end, is the only thing a modern human being can go to in order to not go insane from the grind and bore that is "life". You suggest that it is better to "improve" the situation, which often means "do more work" or to improve qualities of ourselves for reasons YOU and only you alone decided were better for us. Your arrogance is a direct representation of the modern human life: beings that cannot stop starting some form on conflict with each other over the simple idea of "I know more than you, everyone else is wrong except me". You, as a poster here, specifically stated in your post, though not directly, that you expect others to do as you say because in your eyes it is much better, and everyone else is wrong.

While I don't hate you for simply acting out your basic human impulse of NEEDING conflict with others in your life, I can indulge you by sharing my first response that appeared within my also human heart: Go FUCK yourself, faggot.

Attached: arthur.png (278x271, 226K)

the fuck are you talking about? I don't play videogames. The point is he tore OP's asshole apart pointing out the hypocrisy.

>I don't play video games
Yea Forums the vidya

>Escapism, in the end, is the only thing a modern human being can go to in order to not go insane from the grind and bore that is "life".
Not OP but your premise is highly subjective and hinges on a broken premise. Escapism is always a cheap replacement for a good quality of life. It's been that way since the birth of the novelist and even before with plays. There's a reason an overwhelming majority of people with great means don't indulge in videogames or media too much: it's because the fruits of life are better—especially now. In fact, tons of regular and poor people don't bother with escapism either.

You're right, humanity would all benefit more if we just sat inside all day, smoked DUDE and jerked off to vidya tiddies. That is the metric for happiness i'm imposing on Yea Forumsirgins and i highly doubt it's far from the truth. Face it, vidya offers nothing but flat out pleasure for nothing in return more over we live in the real world, not hypothetical "what is happiness" world where money doesn't matter, money does matter to a certain point and making enough of it to have pure freedom to then find multiple paths to your own happiness is contemporary nirvana. *dabs*

Fallen soldier right here lads.
*Pours a 40oz and dabs*

Exactly how drunk are you and what are you drinking?

Like vinegar

Attached: gross7.jpg (350x263, 41K)

*Dabs and falls over*