Final Fantasy V is amazing

I have had the most fun in any final fantasy game playing this one. It is fun immediatly, and has interesting build potential for your party. Stacking time magic on my red mage is a blast, and monk is a beauty as well. And holy fuck i came when i could 2 hand as a knight. Why the FUCK does this game never get talked about? Its easilly one of the best final fantasy games. It may not beat 6, 7, 9 or whatever, but its certainly top tier or at least just under it.

Attached: Final_Fantasy_V_Box_JAP.jpg (425x235, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIcXrAelgMc
youtube.com/watch?v=WATPOPngiTc
youtube.com/watch?v=T4doLjMhSNI
youtu.be/RLNSG2hIBy8?t=337
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 is better.

comfy ost
youtube.com/watch?v=QIcXrAelgMc

yes
agreed
dumbass

Chemist best job.

Yeah it's the best one

youtube.com/watch?v=WATPOPngiTc

real motherfucking talk:

in terms of "interesting build potential for your party", how do early FF games compare to early Wizardry?

6 to 8 might be more interesting, but for older wiz it's no contest, FF5 is more interesting with dancing monks dishing out dance punches, invincible zombie beastmasters whipping themselves and reflect-bouncing fire spells, and so on.

sounds cool, might play it now

I've always said that 5 is the best mainline one but nobody cared, glad to see someone finally agrees
tactics is still the best of the whole series though

>Why the FUCK does this game never get talked about?
V is probably the least "underrated" of the underrated Final Fantasy games. Most people who've played it like it I would imagine. Also, there was a thread like 2 days ago or some shit.

Attached: 1502218806710.jpg (600x800, 495K)

>how do early FF games compare to early Wizardry?
Badly because FF classes have less commitment and even less options, unless by early Wizardry you mean just the Llylgamyn trilogy and not 5, by which case I guess FF5 is acceptable, if you turn a blind eye to the lack of non fighting options.

If you enjoyed 5 you would probably also enjoy Final Fantasy Dimensions on mobile. Only the first one though, the second one is shit.

by early Wizardry I'd say 1 through 6.

"No!"

It's one of those games everyone on Yea Forums likes. So when you start a thread for it, everyone says "Yes it's really good" and then quietly disperses. Like Tomba or Brave Fencer Musashi.

It beats 7 and 9 for me. Discovered 5 as a SNES rom years back and then got it on the GBA and beat it again. It's great, and after playing through it 3 times I want to go for a 4th at some point.

Reminder V was the second worst selling single-player mainline FF title.

>Bard seems to be one of the least used and most shitty jobs
>its actually fun as hell, turning almost all the enemies against each other

Attached: FFV_Krile_Bard_iOS.png (45x62, 5K)

>ios

Attached: 1425687196324.gif (640x360, 1.65M)

>Why the FUCK does this game never get talked about?

Its pretty highly rated on Yea Forums and among most communities. Its just the it never got "mainstream" coverage like other entries.

Man, Shinryu and Omega Robot aren't even fun post game bosses.

good remake when?

FFV is the only FF game I've played with well designed boss fights. Most bosses in FF games are just spam attack/heal until it dies but in V it feels like you actually need to use buffs and really make use of abilities(assiming you didn't grind out the ass). A lot of these fights remind me of fights in SMT games.

Attached: 1373019387956.jpg (200x200, 17K)

What is number 1?

delete this

yeah its broken as shit and like the only class that can natural low level solo omega

Have you played 4?

Attached: Zeromus.jpg (620x350, 192K)

>Brave Fencer Musashi
there's an old gem. sqaure could have had such a good thing going if they hadn't ruined the second one

With Wiz6 included, it's really, really hard to find something in FF5's favour, I really can't think of anything outside of FF5 having better music and not looking like crap, but Wiz5 onwards beat any FF on gameplay and class design.

Nope, I'll play it after I finish V.

Attached: 1546280136728.png (222x258, 20K)

The first one is always best

When I'm choosing between replaying III or V. 20% of the time I choose III. People, who say it's just a prototype, are quite mistaken, it's a beast of its own. However V is better nevertheless and I can't agree with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4doLjMhSNI

Great I'll just warn you that FF4 bosses are more about making decisions in combat with a limited set of abilities more than picking the right set beforehand.

>Wiz5 onwards beat any FF on gameplay and class design.
Eugh

Prove him wrong.

Yeah this totally more amazing than any final fantasy game
youtu.be/RLNSG2hIBy8?t=337

I enjoy FF but Wizardry has the series beat in depth and variety. You may not like the presentation of Wizardry games but the fact remains.

3 has Eternal Wind so I'm inclined to agree.