Persona

Who had the best greeting? Actually, which game had the best home?

Attached: 144-Persona3-6-396.jpg (640x448, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLJ82mvUhS0&t=516s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Megami_Tensei_video_games
youtube.com/watch?v=8JulmXSbWF0
youtube.com/watch?v=pKmPe8t-6LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka's greeting.png (1920x1076, 1.48M)

Where have you been?

Nanako.

Attached: breakfast.png (487x650, 261K)

I don't know how much longer I can last waking up without a little sister

Don't be a faggot, fuck your mom and make yourself a sister.

Junpei, more like stupei

Little sisters are like cats. Cute until they grow up.

the fact that their cuteness is so ephemeral makes it all the better to cherish it for as long as you have it

I hated every single supporting character in this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLJ82mvUhS0&t=516s

No

ACE DEFECTIVE

I do mean this, like there isn't a single likeable character in Persona 3 AND 4.

Every single one of them got on my nerves with every single uttered word from their annoying mouths. I just wanted them to shut up and let me skip everything until night.

I kept soloing until I was essentially forced to bring teammates, then I just let the same three literally whos come with me all the time just to move things along.

I hated the forced interactions, the vacations, group activities, etc.

Yeah, the gameplay of persona 3/4 is fine enough, if you cut out the entirety of the social and story stuff.

Addendum: I legit wanted to kill all the supporting characters so they would leave me the fuck alone.

Don't play persona then faggot

Listen to this guy He's got it all figured out.

But the persona hunting and fusing is fun.

Maybe they shouldn't have made everyone in the games the most annoying characters in existence. Everyone was trying to nose-in on my character's life, it was a fucking drag.

Just play SMT if you like the gameplay then you stupid nigger, its a better franchise anyway

I like the Persona setting a lot more, just hate the social stuff in it.

Isn't that just fucking shin Megami Tensei?

Wait, if you just like the gameplay and not the social stuff, why the fuck are you playing Persona and not SMT?

Attached: 1541355513242.gif (757x759, 1.45M)

Why does she say this even after spending the day with you? Does she have the tism?

Attached: 72882720_p0.png (1250x2000, 1.18M)

>Fuuka
>not being the most autistic persons character

So you like a modern, social setting but hate everything that makes it one?

Literally just play the other million SMT spinoffs you loner jackoff

Does SMT have the same setting? I might give it a shot if that's the case, I do get drawn in by the bizarre themes and visuals.

Which SMT is good to try out? Download roms/isos if I have to.

It's unrealistic to think that all you did all day was hang out with Fuuka.

Fuuka is not autistic!

Attached: Fuuka Club.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Not just the modern setting, it's the bizarre stuff that I really like.

I loved a lot of the designs of the shadows and personas themselves.

Never played them but I think smt if is the closest to persona

Why does Fuuka have the worst hairstyle in the whole series? It looks like she dived head first into a swamp and never washed her hair since!

Doesn't Fuuka's husband usually show up in the thread by now?

At least she isn't literally a fucking egg

You mean a high school setting? No.

so, wait, which SMT is the closest in gameplay and setting to the persona series?

now I'm honestly curious because it appears I've been playing the wrong games.

Welcome back

Fuuka's hair is perfect and that's that!

Fuuka isn't married!

Attached: Fuuka's Effort.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

her P3 icon has always been terrible. Spinoffs and fanart really upped her, it's mostly her shy personality in the game that makes her cute and interesting

Attached: 1521757350987.png (596x869, 272K)

Not necessarily a high school setting, but if there's an SMT game that lets be beat the snot out of, or kill, highschoolers, then sign me up.

Attached: v8u74Da.jpg (800x1000, 232K)

>persona hunting and fusing is fun.
Actually it's the one thing I hate about persona and SMT in general.

Getting them is fine but autistically fusing them until you get just the perfect skills isn't my definition of fun.

If..

english patch just came out, it's dated af though

dude, that game is like from 1994 on an SNES

Blessed robutt

Aigis is great

Attached: tumblr_peyq954gln1vi2f7go1_1280.jpg (1000x1435, 305K)

yeah, no. SMT IF isn't even remotely like persona, what the hell?

That's pretty much SMT. If you disagree with someone's ideology, punch the shit out of them.

Nothing about Fuuka has ever been terrible!

Attached: Just a little Closer.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

I find that fun, its one of the most enjoyable parts of the game for me trying to make an unstoppable killing machine.

...Oh hey

Attached: 1440576759924.jpg (161x178, 12K)

Aigis is best girl ftfy

Truth

Attached: bb2a46db426957beb5245ec10c0a63b8d.jpg (1494x2835, 526K)

>closest in gameplay and setting
don't know what else you're looking for cause If answers your question. Quit bitching about not knowing shit and do your own wikipedia research

I'm on your side, Fuuka-fag, accept the company

Attached: 67811693_p17_master1200.jpg (1000x1000, 428K)

wikipedia only tells you so much, hardly a gauge or indicator as to how much you will like a game, based on the descriptions.

I like the feel and gameplay of persona 3/4, but I just want to kill everyone who tries to socialize with the MC, does that help?

Friend or not, Fuuka has always been perfect from the moment she first appeared, and nothing can take that away!

Attached: Morning Fuuka.png (1920x1080, 2M)

I actually hated her the most, right next to Aegis.

The dog was fine, though.

Currently looking at this list: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Megami_Tensei_video_games

and I'm really struggling to get an idea of each game.

Pick SMTIV because it is the most acessible right now.

Also, getting into one of my gripes with Persona is that the responses I can give to others still lead them to form a strong relationship with the protag in the end, no matter what you choose.

At some point they flat-out stop giving you options to be rude to them and telling them to fuck off.

Well that's a shame.
Hopefully, one day the world will be able to appreciate Fuuka as I do.

Attached: Fuuka is.png (336x504, 173K)

Ok we get it, you dont like the social interactions in persona. Stop being a fag and go play SMT you monkey

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?

Attached: WHERE.png (256x256, 36K)

>Hating Aigis
OK homo

I'd sooner die than like any of those insufferable cunts.

That guy was alright, though I can never remember his name, for whatever reason.

What did he mean by this?

>I don't like Aigis
It's ok to be gay user

Attached: 1442779221403.jpg (1138x875, 231K)

Yeah, that's not looking to great. from what I can find on it on youtube, it looks really dull.

You can't fuck a robot

Funny how you keep posting fanart because real Aigis has no curves or sexiness at all

It's a robot, you can make her whatever you want

not with that attitude

You sound like a faggot.

I love Yukari!~

Attached: IloveYukari.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

>You can't fuck a robot
Someone didn't finish her Slink
She doesn't really have many curves and no one fucking does going off the models in P3, but that one seems about what she would be at.

Why the fuck does anyone like that one, though?

She literally just forces herself into your life and you don't have a say about it. You can't even tell her to fuck off if you want to get with another chick.

Come to think of it, all of them do this, which is the primary reason I hate this social stuff in Persona so much; "I want to get with this one and the rest of you fuck off" is that so very hard to get?

Yeah, it's REALLY fucking dull, holy shit.

Are all the Shin Megami Tensei games like this? Why is the Persona gameplay so much better?

You can just not do their Slink user and only do one Slink user? I don't understand what you mean by this.

Like this thing
happens no matter how much I treat them like shit or lock myself in my room or tell them the worst things available, how in the hell do they still like the MC?

I don't get what you're trying to say, even if you max aigis slink other girls don't get mad

the characters in the persona 3 make me wish the MC's evoker was an actual gun instead, so I could persona my guy straight outta that shit

Attached: hoyboy.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Attached: What.png (160x188, 30K)

That's kinda the problem, I want them to be upset by the MC, that's the thing I want to see in the game.

They're all so goddamned annoying that I want them to get mad at my character because they can fuck off, but you can't ever do that no matter how hard you try in P3

I'm starting to think maybe you have autism user.

Been a while since I've seen a genuine autist like this

spbp for akihikobros

You sound like a certified autismo.

PLAY NOCTURNE
P L A Y N O C T U R N E
L
A
Y

N
O
C
T
U
R
N
E

Attached: heil.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Then just play smt nocturne, if you hate your friends you can kill them and force them to live under your reason for eternity.

Attached: angel.jpg (1100x1100, 229K)

The interactions don't really feel satisfying because I don't really have the option of telling everyone to leave me the fuck alone outside of the Tartarus/TV World work.

They all keep asking the protag to do daytime stuff when I want my character to do other things instead, until they start forcing you into it, without the option to opt-out to work on other things.

Also, do all the english SMT and persona games have english dubs, or do some of them have japanese dubs?

I generally hate english dubs, outside of the few games that pull it off.

Nocturne doesn't have voice acting for dialogue, only for the demon's cries

They all also talk about a lot of personal stuff that I couldn't give any less of a shit about, and that noise is CONSTANT.

based

Attached: 1 (46).png (398x240, 77K)

Do you have the option of telling these guys to leave you alone?

So the rest of the team don't suspect that MC spent all the day pumping semen into Fuuka's womb.

>Welcome home. big bro!
MY HEART

I didn't see this mechanic described anywhere, why?

Based Fuuka poster strikes again

Because it's integral to the story, you're not going on a journey with your friends in Nocturne. Play it and you will see

Why are they ALWAYS so happy to see you, though? You can treat them like shit and they still have the same generic responses.

It feels so mechanical.

Sounds like you just hate humans lol

Yes.
They start the game as your glorified sidekicks, but as the game progresses, they become seduced by the ideologies presented to them. You can either join them or end up fighting them.

No, they're your companions. Jonathan (right in the picture I posted) is the Law representative, fuses with Merkabah, and Walter, the other one with the spiked hair, is the Chaos representative, fuses with Lucifer.
They're great characters, though. One of the few good things about SMT IV.

Attached: 1 (64).png (397x240, 68K)

And why not? Everybody is always trying to unburden themselves by unloading their personal shit on you. Problem is, that never really helps them, but only burdens you too, they just want you to suffer with them for no good fucking reason.

Gay

Sup dude vs where have you been waifufags can’t compete

So you're forced to travel with someone?

spbp

I am extremely joyful, yes!

Can I kill them as soon as I meet them?

posting shitty bait

Attached: 01580D74-B3AC-4E82-9AA5-D4BDC54C3D8F.png (350x437, 60K)

>They don't want someone to talk their problems out with, they just want to be unhappy with you.
You are delusional

That's just the storyline, yeah. You're a group of Samurai out on a mission to investigate Tokyo - then it escalates from there. They're your sidekicks, like in any other RPG.

Attached: 1 (34).png (399x240, 89K)

I want Mitsuru to peg me

Apocalypse because you go through the whole game with basically a persona crew but near the end you can kill them all and become literal god

No, you meet them at the start for a very very short segment, they fuck off and you find them every once in a while in the vortex world. Most of the game you're alone with your demons exploring the landscape and surviving post apocalypse.

Shut the fuck up, my imoutos will stay cute, pure and perfect forever.

Attached: 1449771017703.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

Lmao remember when his sister FUCKING DIED

Massacre ending is stupidly edgy and ridiculous. Then again, Bonds is also ridiculous and doesn't fit SMT's overall tones. Both endings are garbage.

Attached: 1 (4).png (394x236, 129K)

I couldn't care any less what they're going through, they can talk to the other characters in the house and leave me out of it. Tartarus is the only thing that matters.

fuukaposter makes me cry with laughter every single time i read his posts

thank you fuukaposter

N-neku?

Attached: 4D0932BA-72A8-432F-9A31-FDDCBCC91BEA.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

That disappointing. I'm assuming they chatter at you constantly?

Yeah but I’m just saying if this guy really hates them that much massacre will be more satisfying that nocturne when he kills them all

That's kind of what I'm talking about: they won't leave you alone even when you tell them to get lost all the time.

You're a consistent troll, refusing to do your own research and not being able to comprehend basic jrpg gameplay mechanics, good job

Can you name a character you liked?

They're unironically really good characters, despite being at odds with each other all the time given the fact they're two faces of the same coin. Dialogue doesn't really drag on for too long, either, except at some parts.

Yeah, I get what you mean.

Attached: 1 (56).png (397x240, 90K)

There is no other answer

Attached: 1549678351430.jpg (640x480, 68K)

It's sad that a pleb like you will never be able to experience and appreciate DDS though, very tragic.
In SMT4FINAL they're always with you until the end of the game, I recommended this retard Nocturne where he spends the entire game alone with pretty much no social interaction.

Attached: Varuna_ArtBook.jpg (1100x772, 412K)

Hope you only have this mentality in video games.

You're assuming I'm a troll, not just someone who knows what they like?

The dog, and Akihiko (the guy who keeps asking where you've been all day)

not enough to get into their interactions, but I didn't hate them.

DDS?

With the exception of my cousins (well, one cousin is alright), I'm always down for whatever my friends need me for.

dagda route has the advantage of not being friendship bullshit
both are still shit, one is just much less shit

Digital Devil Saga. It's another SMT spinoff game. There's no demon collecting, instead, you're the demons, and you have "Mantras" which you can use to learn new spells and abilities. I'd say it's harder to get into than SMT, though, just because of the encounter rate and how the Mantras work. Some of the bosses are very gimmicky, too.

Attached: XmMRtYi.png (620x465, 381K)

What if your friends wanted to go on a journey across a diverse set of locations, hunting monsters?

just play nocturne dude

What this user
Said, but since the party is always with you and they can be wacky at times (even though there's a clear explanation for it in universe), you would probably hate it and call it shit. And that would be blasphemy.

Alright, I'll give this a look

I'd have to clear my schedule, but I could probably make it work, assuming a friend is available to take care of my dog for awhile, or if I can bring her along.

I mean, do we have to keep delving into the companion's personal mess? Because if not, that game should be alright, is the story good, or do they try to pull that emotional shit on you?

Attached: Yo!.jpg (717x717, 113K)

Attached: 1510123792894.jpg (931x1024, 90K)

I'm not seeing anything online about being able to kill the companions in Nocturne, is this bait?

No retard, you and your friends go to visit your teacher in the hospital and the apocalypse fucking happens and everyone dies except for all the people that were in the hospital at the moment, the world is overrun by demons and only a strong human with a reason (a world with a certain ideal) can reset it and mold it to whatever he wants. You're half human and half demon and can decide to join any of your friends with their cause or kill them all and decide for yourself what you want.

what
said
also:

Attached: JhVjgIh.png (622x468, 336K)

He might join Isamu now that I think about it.

so, wait, the point of the game is to kill the companions, or are they just straight-up enemies?

WAIT, THAT JUST MAKES THEM ANTAGONISTS.

I'm being rused, here! You suggested that Nocturne let you kill your annoying companions, but really you're just killing the enemy.

You can kill them, or join them, it's a game about convictions, the world is over and the few people that are left alive have to decide how the new world will be. Of course everyone has a different way of seeing things so everyone sets out to make their vision of a new world come true. You have free will, you can decide to aid your dear friends to realize their dreams, or decide that they are wrong and oppose them.

lol, that's likely.

Attached: mHmev7h.png (622x468, 392K)

Bunk! They're antagonists, and killing them is part of the story, not ridding yourself of a nuisance so you can actually focus on the mission.

P5's LeBlanc was more comfy

Depends on your mission, as I said, there's 3 other humans around with a reason (two of them are your friends).
Your male friend wants a world where everyone is the master of their own world and can live in it however they want
Your female friend wants a world where only the strong will survive and lead it, the weak should be killed
The man that causes the apocalypse wants a world of stillness, no conflicts and everlasting peace
You can follow any of them to help their world become a reality, you can tell them to fuck off and make your own reality, or you can tell everything to go fuck itself and destroy the entity that has the power to reset the world and leave it as a demon infested shithole for your amusement.
They're not antagonists in any way, unless you want them to be (which they will be if you want to kill them obviously)

No, that's not really what I'm looking for, then.

So you want a game with annoying friends that will pester you only so you can kill them?? Instead of you know, focusing on the aspects that you like (getting demons, fusing them and creating a party of strong demons) without the annoying aspects like annoying friends?
I do not understand you.

Maybe your looking for a game like undertale. Dont like the people talking to you? feel like the social interactions are forced? kill em

That dorm was comfy

I'd like to avoid the whole thing about siding with this or that person and play a game about collecting and fusing demons/personas without being forced into dealing with supporting character social stuff, and would rather not have the whole "kill your friend" thing as part of the story itself, more like a bump on the road.

I guess, yeah, but that game sucks.

Like, I don't HAVE to kill them but If I could tell them to fuck off to a corner somewhere and they leave me alone for the rest of the game, that's fine too.

Nocturne is the closest thing you can get, otherwise SMT and Persona are not for you.
You can kill them and go for resetting the world to it's original state before the apocalypse and they'll be alive again. But as I said, if you don't like that then you should just drop SMT and Persona all together.

Attached: .jpg (464x256, 17K)

Sounds like the persona games just needs to give you the option to tell certain people to leave you the hell alone and build on it, instead of forcing you into relationships with characters you happen to not like.

You're just being edgy for the sake of it. It's fine to dislike characters, but don't play an rpg only to complain about "constant chatter"

That is never going to happen, because the game's main appeal, believe it or not, it's the friends and social links. That's why you have SMT for a side option (EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND GODFUCKINGDAMNIT). If you don't like neither just drop it. I still recommend Nocturne, give it a shot because it is a good game with an atmosphere that's pretty unique.

It is, though! That one guy keeps calling my phone, people keep knocking on my door, they keep greeting me when I come into a room even after being rude to them or telling them to go away.

It's supposed to be about teenagers, why can't the game let your character behave like one?

Im not an edgelord like most of SMTfags so my favorite SMT games is Persona 4

Attached: -4-332027-Detail.jpg (600x900, 164K)

Most teens have a pretty fulfilling social life though. Being a recluse and not interacting with anyone isn't the teen fantasy you should be trying to shoot for

I'm guessing it (Nocturne) still has pages of pointless dialogue?

oooh edgy.
I hope you dont shoot people in supermarket, user.

Attached: 6b4.jpg (640x902, 102K)

It's me trying to roleplay as something I wasn't.

I'm not some fucking neet who never had fun with my friends or got into some serious drama in highschool.

There's no pointless dialogue, most of it is worldbuilding, plot exposition, and demons shittalking you.
Give it a shot, you might like it since it doesn't have the social aspects of Persona. It's all about setting out in the post apocalypse to do what you think it's right. Just remember that any choices of dialogue you get to make are really important in defining your character's fate

Her p4arena look is gorgeous

yeah then play smt dumb retard

Did Narutards raiding Yea Forums or what ? why sudden love for DARKNESS and Emoness lately in every SMT/Persona threads ?

Nocturne has a pretty minimal story, actually.

It's just this one guy with a really weird fixation on it.

>nobody posted thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=8JulmXSbWF0

Yeah, see, I don't like dialgue, can't I just kill the thing, collect the thing, combine the things to make interesting other things then kill the even bigger thing with my unique things till I win?

Best home: Ebon Hawk

Same.

Attached: 1449280009712.png (274x274, 109K)

I'm downloading SMTIV, Apoc, and Noct, but I really doubt I'm going to get that far in these.

They don't seem to have the day/night cycle of gameplay.

The characters of P4 are actually far worse than anyone on P3, and the voices certainly make it far worse than it already is.

Okay?

I love happy things and Persona 4 is the right game for it.
Dont get me wrong, I love other Persona games too. But the only one that stands in my memory is Persona 4 because of the lighthearted tone of the game.

And Thank god Japs thinks the same way as me too.

>Playing Japanese games dubbed
Lol

Attached: 1435324266576.jpg (454x640, 73K)

you really are a smoldering, whiny faggot

Yes you can do that
youtube.com/watch?v=pKmPe8t-6LY

Problem is, you can't really not have a relationship in this game, despite the fact that most of the characters are turdburglering shitfiends.

where have I been? why the fuck do you care? i'll do whatever i fucking please without you sticking your nose into my life. Where have you been? for the first 1/4 of the game you sat on your ass eating ramen in the hospital for some nondescript injury, when you do come back, you're one the most useful party members in the game. Fuck you you lazy autistic bitch. I'll tell you where i've been. Getting more fucking knuckles and medicinal powder to keep your ass from dying every time you get attacked more than twice in an hour. After that i went and fucked the ghost of ken's mom and raped shinjiro's corpse? you happy? THAT'S where i've been.

???? Are you sure you playing the right game ?
Anyway. Nice baiting attempt user. But you have to try again.

Attached: 4827470.jpg (600x611, 149K)

AKIHIKO-SENPAI

Yes, I am.

The only tolerable characters in P3 were Akihiko and there isn't a similar character in P4, they're all the same flavor of special-snowflake shitcake.

Oh, and the Dog wasn't terrible.

Anime definitely isnt your thing then. Too bad for you user, since this site is an Anime website.

Attached: 4891714.jpg (600x844, 81K)

I fucking love GitS, GitS SAC, Redline, Sword of the Stranger and TTGL, what makes you think that?

How can you stomach the characters in TTGL but not P3 and P4?

Oh, and there are one or two kits of Pop Team Epic I found pretty funny, and all of Nichijou.

Because TTGL was actually good.

>Because TTGL was actually good.
Not really an answer, user,

Oh, and KLK was alright.

You hate Slice of Life and Comedic things Like Aria, Mushishi, GTO then.
>Pop team epic
You have questionably low quality taste, user.
>KLK
I think you need to fix your taste first

Attached: 4726327.jpg (600x616, 145K)

Because I liked them, I found them interesting and fun, and I didn't at all like the characters in P3 and P4, what is there to explain?

I fucking love GTO and Comedic stuff is my jam.

You just have very poor taste then. Only Kamina and Rossiu were interesting.

I said I found "one or two skits" funny, the show is pretty fucking terrible, outright.

and I said KLK was "alright" not great or wunderbar.

Persona games isnt your taste then since this game is always mainly on SoL stuff
If you this user No need to force yourself to like things you dislike.
You can freely get out of here and browse another thread in Yea Forums

Thing is, I actually like the gameplay of P3 and P4, I just hate that there isn't an option to tell everyone to fuck off, so you can keep the annoying ones away.

It's basically an on-rails story where you're forced to like everyone.

SMT games are Persona games without Social Links stuff. Ask them in /vg/ general. This is Persona thread.
Or ask here while thread is still alive

>This thread
Did someone crawl out from a 15 year old coma?
Because that edginess takes me back to good old 2004

Its just one edgy guy who loves DARKNESS and hates FRIENDSHIP.
Considering his taste in anime, i can tell Naruto is his favorite anime.

Attached: 4726326.jpg (600x862, 119K)

I'm currently playing it and I'm not really liking the gameplay of SMTIV so far, compared to P4 or even P3.

Gonna give it another hour, then I'll try Nocturne if I don't like it (I'm assuming Apoc is the exact same gameplay anyway) but It's not quite the same as Persona

Fuck off, I can tell you with absolute certainty that I have never seen a single episode or even an entire whole scene of Naruto so far in my life, and I plan to keep it that way.

Okay, but no need to create a blogposts about it.
You can make your own thread if you want to. No need to spread your edgyness in this thread.

Attached: 3805994.jpg (600x861, 106K)

And I don't like "darkness" what the fuck are you smoking?

I'm telling you that the whole thing is that I dislike the characters in P3/P4, but I really like the gameplay and saving the world stuff, is that not getting through at all??

see

Yes yes user no need to spam this thread with your post we get it.
Edgy

Attached: PHgRCkh.png (644x600, 334K)

The IV duology really shows the conflict of interests going on with SMT. The routes in 4A are too opposing extremes, Persona-esque bonds stuff with quirky, audience-appealing characters and an anti-Persona edgemaster wetdream.

Attached: SMTIVFinal_illustration_by_Masayuki_Doi.jpg (540x669, 204K)

I'm not that guy but it's hilarious watching you accuse him of spamming when you're the faggot avatar fagging with retarded P4 images.

Correct. Any time an anime game tries to tell a serious story it fails miserably. The Japs are best at depicting friendships and coming of age stories, they should leave the rest to the west.

Biased, but I like how laid back it was.

Attached: hey.png (1360x764, 936K)

Macross Plus and Sword of the Stranger would like to have a word with you.

came here to post this

Attached: 1413946707144.gif (320x232, 1.43M)

>Any time an anime game tries to tell a serious story it fails miserably
my absolute nigger
anime garbage is all the same anyway

I miss him

Both are garbage stories. They are noted for the animation.

Yeah, SMT IV doesn't play like Persona at all, dropping this and going to try Nocturne, but not sure how much better this is going to be compared to SMT IV without the downtime to do other stuff like in Persona.

Good grief Nocturne is some edgy shit.

Is there really no Persona game that lets you turn away the supporting characters you don't like?

Persona 1

Your still stuck with a certain amount of them.

Worth giving it a shot at this point, Nocturne is really fucking stupid.

I just wish we had more freedom in social interactions in future Persona games.

SMT: If... is literally proto-Persona. There's also Persona and Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment.

Attached: take-that-back-now.jpg (553x406, 30K)

Based

not really a fan of her in 3, but she hot as hell in the dancing game

I'm on the final dungeon and I'm literally about to drop it. More fucking cube puzzles, random encounters every 2 steps with the same 4 enemies. It's driving me insane. I'm playing it at 2x speed on emulator just to speed up the battles but it's still taking forever. Oh, and I get that it's probably because I'm playing it on normal, but every boss has been a cakewalk. Just buff magic attack and spam magic, then it ends in like 6 turns. It's so boring at this point.

Who does Fuuka interact with in PQ? Futaba?

Fuuka becomes close with Futaba and Rise!

Attached: Fuuka Friends.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

She's an original nerd girl who prioritizes her interest over being fashionable.