Yep, I'm thinking he's back

Yep, I'm thinking he's back.
youtube.com/watch?v=zAo7b4HjtjQ

Attached: Captureeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (702x556, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVrDaudzn64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based conman

Has he actually delivered everything he said was going to be in the game originally?

haha nu males sky haha

You can seamlessly interact with other players now. All 5 of them.

Attached: 1559912726123.png (650x650, 10K)

Is No Man Sky fixed yet?

Are you talking about the playerbase or the server/world cap? I never played this game so I wouldn't know.

Literally Todd 2.0.

Nu Man’s Sòy

>Hahaha what?! Hit the edge of space?! Hahaha noo no of course not

>I never played this game
Neither have I. But he did say in the video server cap is 32 players depending on platform. How many of those 32 players are in the social-hub at any given time is up to speculation.

He totally redeemed himself. Based

was it that hard for them to wait for the game to be finished and released it now?

>was it that hard for them to have no income for 3 years and spend all their time on polishing 1 games
yes, of course

It actually looks like a game now and not an asset flip anymore.

Reminder that when the multiplayer update finally happened it used steamworks, so the gog version was unable to do multiplayer, yet the advertising on that platform still pushed it as the multiplayer update. Sean lied about it TWICE and got away with it twice. CDPR actually paid out of pocket for refunds for that shit.

So what is No Man's Sky now? I never saw it as more than "fly to planet, shoot rocks for minerals and fuel, fly to other plane, repeat".

Has he apologized for being a conman yet?

No, but he has given advice to others on how to get away with it.

Its still the same thing, just marginally better and with building and multiplayer.

he will pull of the same shit as in 2016 and you all still suck logs out of his ass

Sean unironically delivered what he originally promised and more. It's an actual decent game now.

Remember that time Sean said in an interview that he was surprised to find bacterial life in a cave? Or that to change the color of the sky, their designers had to modify the physics engine to refract different types of light? Remember planetary physics?
Yeah me neither.

Is exploring planets and space fun yet?

Is space combat fun yet?

Is there any fucking point to an elaborate building system in a game about space yet?

I just want the building system you have for your capital ships to be more robust

dont forget, DO NOT EVER FORGET

youtube.com/watch?v=TVrDaudzn64

>Is exploring planets and space fun yet?
Occasionally cool shit pops up, but it is kind of rare. Mostly just the same old Monotonous bullshit.
>Is space combat fun yet?
Not really. It has its moments but its mostly just annoying.
>Is there any fucking point to an elaborate building system in a game about space yet?
You can unlock vehicles and storage units and shit but it still feels out of place.

>reading an article about the game to see what's changed
>"There are multiplayer missions - I'm saying fireteam, but it's basically groups within the game. Fireteam is too masculine and aggressive for our game... There's a meeting point, you can be paired up with people and stay together.
>fireteam is too masculine and aggressive for our game
Holy shit I think my estrogen levels jumped up just reading this shit

I'm glad this generation has their own Peter Molyneux.

Attached: 1355280171395.gif (679x521, 15K)

wait, have they added the giant worm?