SOURCE WAS NEVER GOOD

SOURCE WAS NEVER GOOD.
imagine thinking this engine was good or ahead of it's time when id tech 4, UE2 and cryengine existed.

Attached: yffyfyf.png (833x204, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/nsJptBhbs0QEzv6IQmUXhQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/473426750/#473426750
unrealengine.com/en-US/blog/the-gaming-industry-gets-set-for-an-unreal-2018
dsogaming.com/news/respawn-on-why-it-used-unreal-engine-4-instead-of-source-engine-or-frostbite-engine-for-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/
youtube.com/watch?v=bMjXx-KweIo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unreal_Engine_games#Unreal_Engine_4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a9LjGSbJZSs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhhZJC6aeKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone that has ever used source agrees. Its physics and facials were the only good part and the facials require actual good animators so it wasnt easy, and the fact the facial tool has been broken since like its release.

Attached: 868.png (837x221, 32K)

yeah but its comfy

so you admit source is garbage? ebic valve drones.

Attached: nkn.png (464x212, 17K)

Who cares when the games were amazing. Gamebryo might be shit but Catherine was 10/10

ah the schizo thread again

refute it.

everyone who has worked with source either as a hobby or actual dev knows source is shit, we knew it was a pain in the ass to use in 2004 and its still a pain in the ass bullshit today.

What is this thread trying to prove? Source is only optimial for literal linear FPS, or something contained and small like Dota. Its fucking garbage otherwise.

zoomers think it was ahead of it's time because facial animations and physics.

i just like source because it's a good engine

what your favorite engine, user?

Attached: 1499815991540.gif (480x270, 1.81M)

Still want source 2 based gmod for sandbox, so many addons you can use to make gamemodes and just goof around with.

>boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/nsJptBhbs0QEzv6IQmUXhQ/
Let me guess, this retarded spic is going to spam this shit everyday now.
Literally same filenames, also he's using typical buzzwords like "valve drones" which are used either by pastanigger and/or epic tencent falseflagging shitposters.
Yawn. Janny, do your job.

What? Your schizophrenia? Can't

those two things are exactly what it excelled at though. You are some retard who has probably never even worked with source in any capacity and probably dont know what makes it so shit in the first place. Just an actual retarded boomer.

>good engine
see

So is this the new Epic smear campaign against valve? Like who fucking cares, source is old news and plenty of great games came of it.

I read them, user. They're just posts from you.

Whats your favorite engine?

Attached: 1500100822097.gif (512x512, 684K)

dont use my talking points for your retarded boomer ass argument. You had none and still dont.

Attached: tom.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

source was a step back compared to id tech 4, cryengine and ue2 and ue3.
Those engines deserved to have more mods than sauce.

But uhhh...it's old engine...not good

Why talk about old engine when it no good anymore

>id tech 4

Attached: 1503417623616.jpg (900x900, 149K)

In what ways, user?

this retard has probably never worked with any of those engines so he has no idea.

In what ways, user?

Seriously Yea Forums?
We now screencap YouTube comments?
I almost miss the poltard and funny threads now

uh what?

Why does this dude keep making this thread? Everyone knows source is shit, why is he still screaming in agony as if we're saying it's good?

youtube comments from literal whos >>>> twitter screencaps >>>> reddit bullshit

BECAUSE RETARDS STILL THINK IT WAS GOOD FOR IT'S TIME.
AN INSULT TO DOOM 3 AND FAR CRY ENGINES.

In what ways is Source worse than iD Tech 4, Cryengine, UE2 and 3?

Whats good about it? The physics? Because that's havok, an engine valve didn't make. Also it was never really explored for anything but ragdolls until portal anyway. Is it the massive resource usage, memory leaks, and proneness to crashing, especially on machines it was expected to run on in 2004?

Why are you trying to others to validate your opinion on something everyone agrees?

So whats good about the engine if everyone agrees it's shit?

I never worked with those, I never even argued against those.

I have used source and I can tell you its a fucking slog for basic shit. No real time lighting preview means everytime you wanna see if your lighting is good, you have to fucking compile the map, load up the game, and load up the map. EVERY SINGLE TIME. This goes for testing anything you add. Its still archaic where it 100% needs a skybox and even a tiny 1inch fuck up somewhere and your map is all sorts of fucked. Soundscapes requiring fiddling around with custom made .txt files which gets annoying. Reflections needing fine tuning to get right. Heavily model based while still being entirely brush based as well. Its generally shit in big open levels, and optimization is a pain if you bother with it. Its just clunky. Hammer sucks. Facial tool is broken, and so isnt the phonetics tool. Particle tool has 0 documentation.

Its biggest flaw is no real time testing or even light preview.

Don't know what you're on about m8. I played HL2 on Athlon and mid-end GPU back when it came out and it ran pretty good.
>inb4 it works on my machine

It's what schizos do now. They find a pet problem, could be valid, could be complete nonsense, it doesn't really matter, and then they spam a board with it for sometimes literal fucking years on their crusade against an imagined foe on a battleground nobody cares about.

like fucking nothing you retard, once again, what is this thread for. No one is ever saying Source is some great engine, its generally been known to be quite shit. Doesnt change the fact HL2/L4D/Portal/TF2/etc... are all on it and great.

Source is shit and those retards in your screenshots are even bigger shit

>alt+tab
>hl2.exe stopped working
'member? I 'member

>this thread again

no, because im not a fucking retard and play windowed fullscreen.

it was ahead of its time in terms of facial animations and physics, yes

I still remember back in the day, being able to play Source games without a problem but playing games on lowest setting on UE3 was impossible while it didn't look anywhere as good as Source at the settings.

>hl2.exe has stopped working
have people forgotten about this?

alt-tabing out of anything back then was russian roulette though

Creation engine is the worst of them all and if you disagree you're a fucking dumbass. At least source works most of the time.

If you want to bait at least be fucking creative

this retarded schizo just cant handle that fact, even fucking VALVE knew that was all it really offered, hence why the fucking closed door preview(which we can all see now) was built as a physics and facial showcase, far more so than any gameplay.

Stop acting like UE4 is any better. There's literally no big games running on UE4 besides Fortnite and now Borderlands 3. I reallly can't think of any other huge game running on UE4.

>youtube comment screenshots
so it's come to this

Attached: angry dorito nerd.png (662x623, 669K)

>source was a step back compared to id tech 4, cryengine and ue2 and ue3.
>Those engines deserved to have more mods than sauce.
>I never worked with those, I never even argued against those.

Based Schizo

Attached: 1492202256806.png (625x468, 678K)

There is a reason why Source is still beloved and id Tech 4 is hated by all. Biggest problem with source is stagnation while cryengine is clear example of how far engine can go.

>begging to work with ue4
>source 2 exists and is similar in capabilities with a similar workflow, unless you forgot to employ programmers

Nice of the commentor to make it clear he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

reposted thread from yesterday, obvious bait, do not reply
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/473426750/#473426750

who cares if a game engine is good when some of the best games ever were made on it?

I think nearly everything Valve has made is really overrated at best and outright bad at worst.

Just because it had some good games it doesn't mean the engine itself is good.

again tell me what source has over ue2, ue3, idtech 4 and cryengine. How can you say it was ahead of it's time?
Even the quake 3 engine was more advanced.

>youtube comments
this is somehow worse than the twitter/kotaku shit I see posted here

>source engine is ba-

Attached: halflife2.jpg (700x525, 36K)

>Source
>Best games ever
Extreme Reddit opinion

FF7 remake.

there seems to be misconceptions about source being shit because of BSP

BSP is a thing that takes the level design, analyzes it then recuts the level so whenever you go to a room, the engine only bothers with rendering level parts that are visible to the player

HOWEVER

the BSP data grows exponentally with amount of details level has. if you feed it a level that isn't just bunch of interconnected square rooms it shits itself. the issue is usually solved with designing only bare metal level design in BSP then filling the details with specially crafted game objects.

that's where the modern engines come in. since game engines are general purpose stuff, they use very basic occlusion algorithms that just werks. If you find the game you play is horribly unoptimized or runs like crap on your toaster while similar looking games run fine, misconfigured or weak occlusion is the prime culprit.

tl;dr BSP is good for arena shooter games but shit at everything else. and since Valve only ever made FPS games the Source engine never evolved beyond that aside of DotA2

-sed.

Attached: random.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

over idtech 4 direct competitor at the time it had.
Higher polygon allowance, better character rig, fully implemented physics engine, ease of use, better scripting. just from top of my head.

>argumentum ad redditum
discarded

This thread is now a thread about fictional girls eating burgers.

Attached: 1557348322866.jpg (832x1024, 108K)

That is a squid.

Agreed.

Attached: 1557347884316.jpg (800x800, 54K)

What is next step for Yea Forums? What kind of shit on internet is worse than youtube comments?

>retards defend random crits now because some eceleb complained about them

Don't bother, he's just some kid who made maps in source pretending to be a game developer. He already admitted to never using idtech 4 or cryengine, so this is just some sort of "source is bad, it doesn't have novice assistance tools, I don't like it," thread.

Fuck off, shill.

Attached: epic bugman.png (1109x739, 114K)

Burger Time.

Attached: 1557352099383.jpg (828x858, 916K)

cute

Obviously. Almost no games used it

But I wasnt the one who said it was a step back. You are the real schizo or illiterate here.

Valve should have had a new Engine out by 2012 with Portal 2 being Sources last official Swan song.
GoldSrc was their main engine from 1998 to 2004ish with I think Zero Hour the last official title, so 6 years.
We have now been stuck on Source since 2004, so 15 years.
As far as I know Source 2 is still only for DOTA 2.
I stopped following the whole GldSrc/Source modding community around 2012, so am not as up to date with it

Burger Time?!

Attached: burgbag.jpg (690x460, 227K)

Which I literally stated in that same FUCKING sentence, how fucking retarded are you?

>As far as I know Source 2 is still only for DOTA 2.
Dota Underlods is Source 2.

Cryengine was better.

Attached: dsgsg.png (1122x592, 85K)

I was not the OP you retard, im the person in this thread calling him a retard, but explaining why source is a pain to use.

imagine reposting a youtube comment multiple days in a row
stop posting, autist

>Mostrar menos
what did he mean by this

one of the downsides of anonymous imageboard culture is that, thanks to no usernames and ineffective permas and just the general lack of ejection for undesirables, these people tend to accumulate over time. I think it gets worse every single year.

well its about to get far worse and infested with literal retarded boomers because otherChan is going the way of the dodo last I checked.

Hope you are ready for a mass amount of people on this chan who unironically believe the Q larp.

Source:
>HL2
>HL2EP1
>HL2EP2
>L4D
>L4D2
>Portal
>Portal 2
>VTMB
>Gmod 10
>E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
>Fistful of Frags
>TF2
>NT
>Black Mesa

Doom 3 and Far Cry:
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok retard

Attached: 1539440770344.png (400x360, 65K)

Did this guy forget about Lost Coast?

doom 3 lighting and far cry jungles are more impressive than any source game.

But they're not very good games.

>now
crits are funny, play no-crit community servers if you don't like them

ALRIGHT, TO END THIS ENTIRE DISCUSSION HERE IS THE DEFINING ANSWER.

If anyone can 100% name ONE thing in this image, then Source is, and will always be utter shit forever and ever.

If no one can name 1 thing accurately then we continue as normal and let the boomer boom.

Attached: 21564861446910.jpg (512x512, 68K)

I don't know anything about programming but I know there are some games made in source that I have nostalgia for that give me nostalgia for the engine's different sounds and interfaces

>source: jewtube comment
nice thread beaner

see

Attached: hhk.png (1112x504, 73K)

Source has been a pain in the ass to work with with major limitations since 2003. I don't know why this is a surprise to anyone or why this matters. Valve isn't going to stop using Source but it's probably a good thing that no games other than Dota 2 will ever be made with it.

source games all feel like they're just some static map object with zero interactivity

>Tim sweeney (developer of unreal engine) has been BTFOing Gaben since time immemorial

Attached: 1514047950848.jpg (837x738, 108K)

is that black pacman at the front?

Is this why Apex Legends is such a buggy piece of shit?

unrealengine.com/en-US/blog/the-gaming-industry-gets-set-for-an-unreal-2018

Tekken 7, Soul Calibur 6, Octopath Traveler, Kingdom Hearts 3

dsogaming.com/news/respawn-on-why-it-used-unreal-engine-4-instead-of-source-engine-or-frostbite-engine-for-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/

Respawn literally abandoned Source for UE4 for the new Star Wars game

Cry more, Steam drone. The last relevant game that used source was Apex Legends and it fucking flopped.

Attached: epic revenue steam 2.png (714x1017, 58K)

>TF2
Hat fortress is obviously but isnt Titanfall 1&2 (and by extention Apex legends) made on some sort of Source engine?

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

imagine needing to have random Yea Forumsirgins have the same opinion as you

Cybermancy isn't a good example as the ambitions of level design show the limitations of map sizes supported by Source.

>Half life 2
>Portal 1 & 2
>L4D 1 & 2
>Team Fortress 2
>VTMB
>Dark Messiah
>Titanfall 1 & 2
>E.Y.E
off the top of my head. Honestly if I could only play games on one engine it would be source, who cares how easy the engine is to work with when the game made on it are instant classics and fun as fuck

It's made based on a modified version of Source, not sure if its source 1 or 2

chart is skewed because steam lets you generate as many cd keys as you want for free

>chart is skewed because steam lets you generate as many cd keys as you want for free

Patently false. They only allow publishers/devs to generate loadsa keys if the game is already selling well on Steam, they try and stop devs undercutting the Steam store price elsewhere

Sorry Steam drone, you lose again

Attached: 1502984687189.jpg (640x213, 27K)

Play doom 3 and far cry and tell me if hl2 looked good for it's time.

>Cybermancy isn't a good example as the ambitions of level design show the limitations of map sizes supported by Source.
Honestly they could have made a lot more to realize their ambitions, if you hang around source and goldsrc mapping forums long enough there's always that one guy making absolutely useless from gameplay standpoint but very visually impressive tf2 / cs maps. Have you seen goldsrc mod from eye developers, syndicate black ops? It's literally same shit, huge open spaces and monolithic brush buildings inbetween, that's just how french mapping works I guess.

Attached: co_hellraiser0005.jpg (620x465, 27K)

>retards think youtube screenshots hasn't been a thing since 2007

Attached: 1263768353343.jpg (428x510, 32K)

>From twitter screencaps threads to fucking YOUTUBE COMMENTS.

Recreate player movement from source in another engine and I'll happily move.

>make $250 steambucks from crate depression
>everything is double the price on steam compared to cd key sites
feels bad

>another schizo thread
Get help

Attached: 1542628340197.png (356x352, 197K)

One of the guys(If not the guy) who made maps for E.Y.E. is some sort of Big Guy in the Thief mapping community with impressive looking work, so I don't think he is hurting for the know how.
Source maps feel really, really cramped in the year 2008+11 and you could start feeling it even back in the Garry Mod days if you tried flying around in a contraption.
CS Danger Zone is probably the most noticeable official example as you can zoom around that map in like 5 minutes and you can bet that Valve tried to make it as big as they could.
People have been complaining about Source for years and begging for a Source 2, the whole Epic bullshit should not except legitimate criticism.
As I said in my original post, Portal 2 really was the engine stretched to its limits and I remember even back then thinking that despite all the good mods Source gets, it is starting to feel very dated.

VALVE HIRED this man

whoops forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=bMjXx-KweIo

based OP keep up the good work

set of jewelry
a towel/blanket
head of a deer
game genie
jar of pasta sauce
bag of spaghetti
pasta drainer
sun-dried tomato flatbread mix
pepper grinder
red wine
woman half-dabbing while sitting

no, recreate player movement from GOLDSRC and id cream.

I'm not arguing that it's not dated, it is dated. Just as a longtime goldsrc/srcfag I really found statement that eye looks like it does because of some engine limitations questionable. I mean come on, even smaller maps in that game exhibit the same megalomaniac brushwork traits.

>good animation requires good animators
Wow who woulda thunk

Even far cry had better water zoomies.

Same thread, different day. The first time earned you some social credit score, but you do know that repeatitive trolling results in a deduction... right?

It's STILL ahead of its time in terms of facial animation, why has such a feature stagnated in an industry where "player experiences" is now the big thing?

Have. Multiple times. On multiple days. Today, I am not bothering. You have given more than enough evidence to show that you are iredeemably retarded.

>some LITERAL fucking nobodies youtube comments
>some literal fucking nobodies forum post
>source is stinky!
>valve employees are actually BEGGING gaben to totally drop it and use tim's ue4
I fucking see you chinkroaches

Attached: 1562388246562.png (860x710, 466K)

Also, and people here probably won't get what it means, custom entities can be fully scripted in Source 2 Bsp files without being defined in the engine, or requiring scripts external to the map file.
Which is goddamn huge.

I'm tired of schizos, Yea Forums. I just want to talk about video games.

it doesn't really matter, pretty much nobody in this thread knows much about source (myself included), the differences about engines, or even why one engine is better than the other or not. it's all about fanboyism now and epic epic baits.

Riddle me this then, source is objectively very modder unfriendly, goldsrc even more with all the compilation times, prerendered lightmaps, LEAK LEAK LEAK, brushes going haywire if you don't master the vertex tool-fu for ten years etc. So why are there so many maps/mods/total conversions for source then, why did people subject themselves to this torture and produced amazing results?

Schizophrenia is a chronic and severe mental disorder that affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. People with schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality. Although schizophrenia is not as common as other mental disorders, the symptoms can be very disabling.

FAR CRY HAD BETTER WATER THAN HL2.

is that what we are doing now, shitting over some youtube comments?

Attached: 1557994405825.png (1500x953, 1.34M)

Its what objectively feels and runs better on the users computer.

Which is Source. UE4 is poorly optimised trash.

I'm just trying to work out by who's logic Apex Legends 'flopped'. It was going toe to toe with several of the most persistently popular games in recent memory for several weeks and still has a pretty big playerbase. On what fucking planet is 'not as big as Fortnite' a synonym for 'flop'? And don't even get me started on how asinine it is to gloss over WHY Respawn have changed engine for the Star Wars title. Because god forbid admitting some engines are good for some things and some are good for others.
Yeah. I guess literallywhos on Twitter were too high brow for us.

The feel of Source engine has always felt very gross, moving around, the loading screens (with the game entirely freezing during loading screens which lead to crashes if you alt tab), prone to crashing in general, the way NPCs move, the ui feeling the same for every game in the engine, it's just so gross and yucky, even hl1 feels better. despite looking worse, Halo 2 had much better physics, movement, and feel in the same year as hl2

source 2 is a meme, its all just source.

I would have to replay it again and look for signs of map limits to see if am I have a point or not.
Generally they mask it well and use verticality a lot, but I recall feeling at parts that they clearly wanted to do more but just could not.
For now I will concede

I honestly prefer Source movement to literally anything else that's come out in the last couple decades. The only better thing was goldsrc.

see

they actually finally fixed alt tabbing this year.

Source? Who's this guy

>same thread from yesterday
yikes

AC7

From the Halo comparison I'd have to assume he's talking about on a controller or something, since Source movement is basically peak M+KB FPS movement in terms of moment to moment gamefeel.

>There's literally no big games running on UE4 besides Fortnite and now Borderlands 3

Attached: 1560023240151.png (241x263, 11K)

Titan Fall 2 is the best use of the source engine I have seen

I'm genuinely curious what Respawn's version of the engine looks like. They've heavily modified it and it'd be interesting to see how much commonality it has with the versions Valve are using.

Apex Legends didn't "flop" it's relatively successful in it's market.

I get that.

So Are you saying in Source 2 we can essentially add shit on the fly, like a new func_xxx without the need of a new .FGD

>bsp files
so what, it's still uses VVIS and shit?

I can't really say, the only Unreal Engine games I played recently were A Way Out which ran fine and A Hat in Time which is known to have terrible performance.

>I'm just trying to work out
Get with the times, we're through making sense on this website.
>some engines are good for some things and some are good for others
Indeed, the Source engine shows its age and there are valid reasons to pick another engine, such as map streaming mentioned above, but this doesn't make Source a bad engine.

I still play random HL2 mods from RTSL and after all these years it still feels good. Titanfall 2 is amazing also.

GoldSrc was actually INSANELY mod friendly for a handful of reasons.

Lighting was very easy, even without previewing, it wasnt as skillful as Source and modern engines. Nearly ALL OF IT was Brushbased(geometry only) meaning you could make a LOT of """"models""""" of things without any 3D modeling tool or experience and just make it out of brushwork. It was legitimately hard to make something fucking ugly in goldsrc. Powerful as fuck modding base stemming from HL1. The scripting/programming was a lot simpler and people versed in Quake could jump right into goldsrc with ease.

Source was hard because it required like a few people at MINIMUM for a decent mod, and it became very focused on using 3D models to enhance the environment over brushwork. It was more complex on the inside, bad documentation or none at all. Lighting was and still is very hard to do right in source, its just a bunch of things adding up making Source a lot more time consuming than GoldSrc to mod.

Have you really fallen so far as to make fucking youtube comment screenshot threads?

or you could fix it yourself ages ago by playing in borderless window

that had a slight input lag and might still, not sure.

Yeah. Like it's almost as if when you're not making a twitchy responsive shooter and instead a third-person action adventure with big seamless environments, your priorities change and your engine choice might change with it. Or you could just be EA and shoehorn Frostbite into everything.
Amusingly though, part of the initial reason that Respawn picked Source was because of its above average PS3 support, on top of being similar to the Q3-derived engine they were used to from their Infinity Ward days and having exceptionally low input delay out of the box.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unreal_Engine_games#Unreal_Engine_4

fuck off

It was insanely friendly to make some boxes and run around them, but so many newcomers just got destroyed with all the gotchas about managing your w_poly limit, properly blocking visibility that required understanding visleaves and portals, brushes subdiving other brushes when they touch them, leading to pro tips like hovering your boxes one unit above ground to increase fps on your map, diagnosing leaks, compilation taking fucking ages back in goldsrc days on back in the day hardware.
And don't get me started on all the nonexistent asset management.

doom 3 and far cry had better water.

Bethesda trying to get that little thing to make fucking open world games was absurd (like they looked at Sid Meier's Pirates and though they could do the same with fifty times more bloat), and that they continued to stick with it all the way up to now with "Creation" is absolutely banal. Almost any other engine would be better for them, but they've used the fucking thing for fifteen years now.

Gamebryo is fine if you use it for its intended, limited purposes with smaller game spaces like the rest of the games credited for using that engine other than those by Bethesda.

I dont. bam, your argument just died

valve drones can't defend their shit games and engines again.

did gaben molest you or something?

My most played games were on source and never knew it. Fucking Titanfall2 is source and feels like 22 year old pussy

I hve no stance in your noble stupid fight user, but you're an absolute moron for using youtube comments as your evidence. Goodbye moron.

It feels used by 30 guys and you know a dogs been in there?

Attached: hikh.png (1101x285, 41K)

Ew no thats an american thing
No wonder why you need nanny states

far cry still has better water.

Hl2 was not next gen.

bait

literal who posts shit

hl2 was soulless shit

seebased.

Amazing games made on Source, and none of them were actually made by Valve:
Titanfall
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines

VTMB was released on the same fucking day as HL2 and was spectacular, even when they had to deal with the horrendous bugs and engine issues that HL2 eventually had fixed, but Bloodlines could only patch party on their own before Troika died.

if source was so good then why half life source sucked? checkmate valve drones.

All these zoomers hating on what was universally praised at its time.

Really jogs the ol nog

It's just one epic shill

Source wasn't spectacular until Portal came out, that was its moment to shine and it shone bright as fuck

More like a hundred chinese insects earning their social credits

dumb zoomer, HL2 was and still is the best usage of havoc physics

>Slightly concerned valve drones

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a9LjGSbJZSs
Look at the water and vegetation valvecucks.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhhZJC6aeKI
How can hl2 lighting even compete?

Lets get this straight.
Far Cry 1 Water is objectively shittier compared to HL2. FACT.

Imagine shilling for and outdated game dev engine that is completely irrelevant on the wider market.

Yes, different games focused on different aspects doing some better than the others. Far Cry's and Doom's physics, facial animations and story haven't got shit on HL2. But we all know what this really is about, and just let it sink in that Steam still is the biggest pc video games market place and there's nothing you can do about it you chinese bot

still no refutation

I said, A literal who posts shit.
Its just one random persons opinion.
If you take that for gospel you need help

Still no refutation

how many times are you going to spam this thread spic tranny?

Here's a refutation: you're a retard and your opinion doesn't matter

Even morrowind had better water. Embarrasssing valvetrannies.

bump.

Attached: faces of autism.jpg (1552x873, 237K)

Hard to argue.
In my years of modding my banes of existence were source and gamebryo limitations, im so glad we are in era of Unity and Unreal4, it gave me a new passion for my 3d and game making hobbies.

Did I niggle a nerve there?

not at all, I'm really hard to anger