So we're all in agreement that Bernie's just no good, yes?

So we're all in agreement that Bernie's just no good, yes?

Attached: 1565140888227.png (1200x1200, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gonintendo.com/stories/340812-fire-emblem-three-houses-expansion-pass-content-will-consist-of
youtu.be/hiKuxfcSrEU?t=22
youtube.com/watch?v=uBYPPjLJO5U
youtube.com/watch?v=Lwyz7AQRzAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to be Bernie!

Attached: 1565308954178.jpg (884x1200, 116K)

dog shit character

Cute boy!

More like Burnie

Completely unmarriageable.

She is a slut

Not true, I married her.

Attached: 1565343892669.png (641x553, 297K)

Go back to your room, Bernie.

What's wrong with her? I was watching a stream and everyone kept saying to let her die. She seems fine to me?

she's a great little sister but boy is she a terrible unit

Bernie is trans.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1564991817592.jpg (372x433, 115K)

Is there anywhere you can get a second Brave Axe?

considering how socially retarded she is and how shes constantly shut into her room id say most of us already are
except we're all ugly men

Attached: 1559377516461.png (740x861, 564K)

Get on the ballista

You can forge a silver axe into a brave. Also, I think I found one at some point in blue lions.

I want to say I bought one from a random online NPC, but maybe I just did instead and forgot.

A cute trans.

How would you guys change the game for lunatic mode?

i feel like it should've been a bigger deal that the demonic beast was literally thousand year old Maurice

Attached: 1561486800582.png (850x848, 120K)

That hurts user, cheer up.

Attached: 1563598877004.jpg (2500x2593, 1.15M)

It kills everyone in your house but you, your house head and retainer by default and makes it so enemies give no exp whatsoever

also you don't have free time

>wow it was maurice all along...
>...damn
>well anyway marianne I'm sure you won't end up like that, I'll protect you!!!!

Attached: 2019080915020200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (304x414, 38K)

>Edelgard sends you to man the ballista

Attached: berniechan.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

but she looks like an ugly man too though

I want to pull Bernie into a princess carry and gaze into her eyes as she weakly struggles in my arms until she calms down.

>ywn send Bernie to man the ballista

Bernie is one of the best units I have right now
Level her up to Sniper and just instantly kill anything

GOD HER FEET PROBABLY SMELL SO BAD

>5th route where Nemesis gets revived much earlier and Edelgard also betrays the Church a few months earlier
>Rhea goes off her rocker just in time for Nemesis to show up and the two plunge Fodlan into war as you get coma'd for 5 years again
>post timeskip is about you reluctantly teaming up with an equally reluctant Hitlergard, Crazy Dimitri, and Claude to kick both their asses, while slowly recruiting all your former students and friendly Church members in traditional FE form across chapters
>final battle has you face off against Nemesis and dragon mommy at the same time
Would you buy it?

Attached: 1556455868451.png (442x629, 230K)

Best way to train Byleth's weapon proficiency without raising his level too much?
Woll it work if I equip him with rusty weapons and let him fight against low level enemies that don't do damage?

Archers are up to luck, user. Even though there's sort of a standard ranking based on which abilities each one learns (Shamir>Ashe>Bernie>Ignatz I think?) At the end of the day Ignatz could end up being incredibly bullshit and Shamir could be useless just because archers are so severely affected by how lucky they get with growths compared to other units

Faculty training. Works better on NG+.

I'd put Bernie above Ashe just because she gets Encloser, which is always useful.

>Would you buy it?
No.

I wasn't expecting this Stacy to become one of my favorite 3H characters.

Attached: 1536751868565.jpg (1024x579, 78K)

>gonintendo.com/stories/340812-fire-emblem-three-houses-expansion-pass-content-will-consist-of
>“The Expansion Pass is only made of side-stories. It won’t contain story content happening after the main story. We’re also planning to add new characters with it. It’ll have a lot of content, so please look forward to it.”
Reminder there will be no childish "golden route", the DLC is just side stories.

Attached: 1564527204546.jpg (1004x870, 484K)

That's what you think. Fan demand will make them cave, sooner or later.

>the EXPANSION PACK is only made of side-stories
>doesn't exclude any future DLC
Cope

no exp from non story non paralogue battles
all arhcers have close counter
enemies have 50% more speed str and hp
enemies have breaker skills + maestry skills
distant counter to all bosses
pavise to all mages

Attached: 1544498431266.jpg (1280x954, 151K)

Good, Disneyfags and shipperfags were getting obnoxious with their whining. The routes are already happy for all but a hndful of people if you recruit everyone, making it any happier would just shit on the entire story.
It's written by Dynasty Warriors guys, this is as happy as it gets.

Marianne!

Attached: 1564783074887.jpg (400x400, 34K)

What Three Houses character does this remind you of?

Attached: bike.png (1024x683, 522K)

>Cute as a button
>Super deadly archer
>Not good
Faggot.

>looks like a fucking speedrunning tranny
>ugu i'm so shy "personality"
>appeals to all the betacucks because, "omg she doesn't like people just like me! i'm too much of a faggot to engage with someone that has emotional baggage"
Yep, I'm thinking Fag Emblem is for cucks and that anyone that watches anime should be sterilized.

If she was a dude everyone on here would hate his fucking guts.

Practically started the game, what's the actions that use my action points in the school? I wasn't paying too much attention on the first weekend

>That third point
>Implying I didn't want to help her come out of her shell, pat her head and watch her show the class her cooking skills
Maybe you're just a shitty fake teacher, user

Attached: 20190520162527_1.jpg (540x586, 50K)

Do you think future FE games will let you pick a side or will they go back to good guys only?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6K)

>No more support rank = easier recruiting bullshit.
>Give enemies more rallies.
>No gambit spam but stronger battalions on selected units.
>Give some bosses divine pulse.

you know if you think about it, there really isn't a real happy ending for either the sengoku era, or the three kingdoms era.

there are the "what if" routes, yes, but generally speaking, koei writing is at its best when its staying close to the historical outcomes.

Less activity points/harder to increase Professor Level.
More CC archers and all bosses have Distant Counter or weapons like javlins.
Enemies have more skills like Vantage, Blows and Breakers.
Increase enemy stats slightly.
Increase numbers of reinforcements per wave.
More flying enemies.
Make some bosses move.
More AoE gambits/attacks on enemies.

Attached: 1565127361726.jpg (900x1210, 90K)

Well we've technically had two in a row so this might be an ongoing thing.

I like her since she is short and has good hair. I also like her since helping others overcome their emotional issues is something I do irl, I’m a lot of people’s emotional anchor for better and for worse.

Also her support is what sold me. I debated between Annette, Bernie, and Leonie but her support was way better than theirs.

Is there a bust size chart yet? I swear f!Byleth might be even bigger than Manuela.

Good. Golden routes ruin the impact of the story.

I'd hope they stuck to branching story and improve it by having less shared content, but given how much they like to experiment with new mechanics I have my doubts whether they'll stick on doing it.

Dorothea.

Bros, the things I want to do to this girl...

Attached: 1565138481028.jpg (1018x1200, 101K)

No one was. Hilda's design and surface level personality scream "thot", but she's actually a sweetheart when you get to know her.

Attached: hilda.png (1920x1386, 2.48M)

Please, dont post pics of my wife, we dont like this.

is hilda the stacy of fire emblem?

>I debated between Annette, Bernie, and Leonie but her support was way better than theirs.
Are you me?
Except I actually went with Leonie, I kind of liked her A and S supports and she was a monster in combat.

Does she get 'upgraded' post-timeskip?

Attached: 73940708_p0.jpg (1654x2339, 2.62M)

Remove/Limit the time rewind.

How does Marianne have less bags under eyes after 5 years of being in a war?

Guys, why is Annette so cute?

Attached: 66888773_2373680876290086_3514775930083007713_n.jpg (1079x925, 128K)

I have money to buy shit like this on eshop but i'm an autist worried that I won't enjoy it thus wasting my money. What do Yea Forums

It helps her sleep better at night

>DLC is side content and a few new characters
>once you finish a file you can't replay on it
How's this gonna work?

Attached: 1562864047817.png (387x364, 46K)

Ingrid a best

How can anyone side with Niggergard??? I did a BE for my first run and saw absolutely no reason not to try and kill her when she tried to raid the tomb. Is it just there to be an evil route?

Buy the messenger, that was my favorite indie of 2018.

>did one of the filler missions on auto-pilot to earn EXP
>save after finishing
>start the next chapter
>realize Hilda's gone
WHY CLASSIC MODE WHY
FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEEE

The armory sells one a month past either a specific story point or a prof level high enough, I dunno which.

That's what you get for leaving your army unattended.

Attached: 1547396179226.jpg (700x551, 69K)

She's a waifu
That's why she's the most popular option

She's okay as firewood

Only house leader that you can fuck and not be gay, but ironically the only one you can fuck playing as a gay

In terms of artes Bernie would be the best archer, but Shamir is just ridiculous on a statistical level so there's that.

SHE WAS MY STRONGEST PHYSICAL UNIT WHY GOD WHYYYYYYY

Attached: 1558458117383.png (832x868, 371K)

The archbishop is a dragon.

step 1 is removing or severely limiting Divine Pulse and removing aggro lines.

Divine Pulse would be alright if you never got back uses ever.

Pretty much this If Edelgard was male, no one would like him.

I hope so, but didn't they say the same thing for the last two games? "hey the DLC is totally not this thing" then it comes out and it is that thing.

You forgot one.

soon

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>no story content happening AFTER the main story
Aka new route

Shamir starts lagging behind after a moment and is completely outclassed by the other archers when it comes to max stats.

save your STR boosters for them after they hit Sniper and get bumped up to 17 str

Well, the "did nothing wrong" shitposters would probably be louder. But the people who unironically believe she's perfect would be gone.

>rhea fucks you up as a child
>kills your mother
>all for her selfish desire to bring the progenitor god back

edelgard was not wrong, why moralfags defend this?

just give me bathsuits dlc + fanservice in the sauna
sauna is useless right now

Shamir is way too slow to stay relevant past the midgame, you are better off using one of the speedy archers for chip damage.

Best FE game in the series. Feels so fucking good to see the retarded fatesshitters BTFO'd with their dumbass "F-FE c-can't have good stories dude" bullshit

I mean Japan got unified and the wars ended. That's a decent outcome. I still wish my boy Nobunaga had been the one to do it though, fucking Mitsuhide is a cuck

bullshit people love ashnard and walhart

>looks like a fucking speedrunning tranny
how so, the purple hair? if speedrunning trannies looked like petite demure anime girls then literally nobody would have a problem with them.

its more like japan got united, hideyoshi decided to invade korea, failed, died, then ieyasu overthrew the toyotomi and became the new empire, THEN it was unified and the wars ended.

with that said i do agree, there's just no way to positively look at what happened after the end of the three kingdoms.

>Edelgard lets Students get tortured and turn into monsters
>involved with the death of your father and tells you get over it
>all for her selfish desire to become god emperor
both are shit

there's no Ashnard route though

fatesfags are fucking retarded. even when they say
>lol just skip the story bro
they downplay their garbage game's story anyway and say FE never had good stories anyway

Does the timing you apply your boosters affect their total stat?

Hell no.

if only

Attached: IT WAS ME I KILLED THE DINOSAURS.png (630x644, 743K)

I love dragons

>Edelgard is a guy, no one likes him and goes down as worst lord in history
>Dimitri is a girl, becomes the most popular lord due to being this poor damaged girl that everyone wants to heal
maybe IS knew and made them like that so that they could have similar popularity?

Attached: 1513902690113.png (712x714, 500K)

Post your best 3houses memes

Attached: Boar chopped.png (1366x768, 813K)

exactly, I've been calling them retarded for their bullshit since day one. nothing feels better than seeing them all collectively get fucked thanks to 3H.

>>final battle has you face off against Nemesis and dragon mommy at the same time

You know that won't be the final battle, the final battle will have Edelgard pull a sudden but inevitable betrayal

If El was a guy everyone would shitpost that he's Griffith and that he did nothing wrong. Especially on the BL route

>everyone on BE pulls their weight
>except Ferdie
>recruited Leonie
>she vastly outclasses him as a cav over time
>but her personality is utter dogshit

I hate this

Catherine with vantage and alert stance is fucking nuts

Attached: 1553235814676.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Bernie has a unique bow, the best crest in the game and also the best affinities for bow knight
Ashe has more luck growths than Bernie and that's it

>leonie's personality
>dogshit
faggot, she's great on GD

>cav
bro

Guys
I originally was torn between Marianne and Lysitha but as soon as I saw timeskip Marianne and her hair I jumped ship and went with Lysithea Did I make the right choice?

>Cope
>Seething
>O B S E S S E D
What did Edelgard mean by this?

>have to kill all 10 Elites, Rhea’s enormous dragon form, and Edelgard’s army of Demonic Beasts all at the same time
Could be fun

>the majority of Felix's C supports are just him making everyone fucking hate him
God I love power autists.

Attached: 1554539958097.png (584x575, 242K)

You don't have what it takes to handle best girl.
Also lol cavmeme

Attached: 1563379048646.jpg (1063x1200, 94K)

She reminds me of this girl

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x272, 1.76M)

>unique bow
Wait, really? How do I unlock her paralogue?

who has the best supports in each of the houses? Lorenz's have been my favourites so far in GD. the support quality in general is way more consistent compared to fates/awakening

>i want to FUCK your dad
>i want to MOLEST your dad's corpse
>i want to gape my asshole with your father's tombstone

She's just so goddamn annoying. Maybe I'm missing something, we'll see how she goes in GD. At least I know she's useful more or less.

Is Holy Knight Marianne a good idea?
Or should I make her dance?

Attached: 1565057746083.jpg (1309x1386, 248K)

Rhea didn’t kill your mother retard she was already dying and she performed a heart transplant. She also created your mother.

Felix for BL. My favorite one is when Bernie gets so scared by him she immediately somehow disarms him and ends up turning him on.

Rhea is shady as fuck right from the start and I'd assumed the church would be the bad guys in the end well before Edelgard turned on them.

Choosing to oppose them was a no brainer.

Bernie is trash
Theres only one true best girl

Attached: lysithea__don_t_treat_me_like_a_child_by_orbiculare_ddax59p-350t.png (351x350, 61K)

sort of. if you promote to a class and your stats are lower than the base stats for that class, then your stats get bumped up to match those stats immediately. to give an example:

Let's say you have a level 20 Archer Bernadetta with 14 STR (this is fairly likely.) When you pass your Sniper exam, your STR automatically gets bumped up to the Sniper's base STR, which is 17. Say you have an Energy Drop. If you use it before taking the exam, your STR goes to 16, and then gets boosted to 17 by the exam. If you take it immediately after, you get 19 STR instead. It's sort of counter-intuitive like that, you can effectively waste stat boosters.

Attached: f73.png (250x250, 96K)

I made Ferdie work as a fortress knight that used axes, even at the end he could at the very least tank things and do some moderate damage with axes

Holy Knight is what she was made for

Do not fug ICBMs

I'm sure she'd be happy to know that she's more dangerous with a knife than The Emperor

I love her nostrils

It's not actually unique to her, I don't know what that user's on about. You get it from the Linhardt/Leonie paralogue.

There is literally 0 reason to not make everyone a Holy Knight.
>b-b-but weaknesses
No excuse, professor. Teach your students.

>improve ebemy AI and give them access to multiple weapons+actual good gambits
>have some skills instead of nothing at all usually
>no ai lines
>reduced skill xp from lessons

I found Petra to be the weak link in BE. She's great in the early and midgame but dogshit towards the end.

Her personality's only like that pre-timeskip in GD's, she gets fleshed out a lot more in her house's route though, plus her post-timeskip design is top-tier

Rhea saved your life.
You were a dead fetus

>Exaggerating this hard
Literally only mentions your dad because she wants to prove she is better than (you), she doesn't care about him in any way more than her being her first pupil (which isn't even right because Alois exists) her supports with you are about accepting you are better than her and becoming your bodyguard.

She better as a sniper or something? She was already on a horse when I recruited her and Bernie was already putting holes in skulls so I figured I'd just rock Cav/Paladin with her. Its not like she doesnt use bows or anything, I'm just waiting to max out Paladin before I stick her on Bow Knight detail

No.
She's fantastic. Cav + Lance can also be used to reclass her into Paladin (via the principles here ) or even just Cav to boost str to help out with Frozen Lance damage.

On Blue Lions route I had Mercedes as a dancer and stride user. Literally everyone else was a wyvern lord. Shit was stupid, 13 spaces of movement for all my wyvern bois? Ok

Nice suggestion, I have 0 interest in indies though. I'm just wondering if 3h is worth it for some retard like me.

you're mad

Has a better strenght growth and speed growth than all the dedicated archers in the game, along with more defense, but she really excels at being a flying unit.

shitty spell lists is the bigger problem than weaknesses

She makes for pretty good kindling

What are the best FE games if I really liked Three Houses and thought Awakening was okay but Fates was borderline unplayable shit?

paladin and sniper have the same base STR according to serenes though

Missions appear as paralogues and other features appear as areas in Garreg Mach? You'll have to start NG+ tho

I haven't even played the game yet, but from what I've seen in these threads, in my opinion, the best girls are Bernie, Lysithea and Hilda, and best path is BL.

Anyone has this one but with the
"we'll be right back!"

Linhart and Leonie's paralogue give you the Inexhaustible which gives you more HP regeneration with the crest of Indech. You'll want to keep her below max HP though.

>the best girls are Bernie, Lysithea and Hilda
You got 1/3 right congrats
>and best path is BL
This is absolutely right.

That picture made me laugh more then it should have

The only reason to not make everyone a holy knight would be if you're an intellectual like myself and make everyone a wyvern lord instead

He's only nice to young girls.

>flier

Didnt expect that, though I cant say I'm surprised considering I made Caspar a Wyvern purely because I hadnt focused fisting enough to get him to Warrior but managed to get him C flying somehow. Best decision I made honestly, Wyvern Caspar is on some crazy shit, I'm so glad I didnt go canon class with him

i didnt really like ignatz but after the time skip
his supports showing how his dreams got crushed because he was the second son made me feel bad about him but after the ending it made it really rewarding

also after the time skip after defeating a enemy he says "for the future of fodlan" while turning his back to the camera which made me diamonds

That base str is still probably going to be better than her str leveling up through magic classes.
Talking about Marianne, not Bernie.

first i would ask which of the 3 fates games you played.

and second I would probably recommend PoR on hard

why is golden deers so fucking comfy yet engaging? I love the cast so much and seeing Claude grow from a schemer into an aspiring leader who calls you "friend" made me really grow fond of him and the students. i'm gonna be genuinely upset if I have to kill him or them in the other routes

My first playthrough was church route.
When i was using her in part 1 i was like holy shit shes a fucking badass. Part 2 comes around and Im like ehhhhhhhh...

Mating Press

Fliers are pretty much the best physical classes in the game, busted growth bonuses and high move means everyone who could should be a flier as soon as possible.

Thoughts on Death Knight?

duhhhhhhhh i'm retarded, carry on

I disagree, she makes for good firewood.

Attached: 1565238362236.gif (600x326, 572K)

>first i would ask which of the 3 fates games you played.

All of Birthright and about half of Conquest.

fucking this holy shit, Ignatz was the character I least expected to like but after the timeskip and after reading his supports he became a favorite of mine.
his support with marianne is ridiculously sweet too, their B support warmed my heart too much

His Annette one is cute for how he's only teasing her and not being a prick

cavaliers are a pitfall, they give your characters negative growths

i see a lot of people
"lol my cav x unit got shit level ups now i forced to bench it"

just use infantry with good growths like swordmasters or brigands

>Not making Ferdie a Wyvern lord

>just bought the game
Should I play sub or dub?

Attached: 1555617845511.jpg (371x353, 13K)

here you go user

Attached: 1565244064858.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Anything that has an hourglass and a 1 on it

Lorenz hands down for GD, expected him to be Virion 2.0 but I love how genuinely thoughtful he is as a noble and how his snobbery isn't the dominating part of his character. The fucker's smooth with women too, genuinely surprised me how much of an actual chad and a good lad he is

Get on that hill, bernie

Attached: 156536089979281.png (1150x295, 463K)

>not making everyone a Wyvern lord

Attached: 1471405564387.png (136x113, 9K)

i went dub with my first run on GD, Claude's voice actor really sells the character for me

He's a puss.

Attached: Lysithea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 750K)

Who's a good wife for my bro Raphael?

Felix Uchiha

Ignatz.

Based and whitepilled

BYLETH IS A TITTY MONSTER

Dub

Wait is this the bitch in edels army?

Attached: thenuke.png (870x1440, 1.15M)

Based and cunnypilled

Anyone. Hes secretly best boy but nobody wants to admit it.
Ingrid or mercedes maybe

>whopping -10% spd
If you're in Cav>Paladin>GK from 10 to 40 you lose all of 3 spd, I wouldn't call that a pitfall considering you nab +3 movement in the meantime. (although I think most units should go wyvern starting at 20 anyway)

Lorenz and Manuela support is probably my favorite in the game

most of the characters have surprisingly good supports because they're not dominated by one personality trope/forced into marriage at the end.

I don’t think he can marry Mercedes

depends on which route and whether or not you'll be using bernadetta often

STOP

Sylvain's are good once you hit his B ranks
Annette's are cute
Felix just has good supports in general

Attached: 2019080212183300-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

I greatly enjoyed his aggressive imouto-ing of Lysithea but unfortunately she's mine.

>That Dimitri X Flayn support and ending
is there anyone who doesnt have a good support with D man?

Attached: 1550364109372.jpg (865x900, 249K)

Wait wasn't she on his side?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-03-07_at_2.08.13_PM.jpg (998x628, 40K)

It's amazing how no one would give a shit if this was a male. Why do women get a free pass on this shit...I'm starting to become those salty incels you see raging on rebbit

No, comes with the territory of being best lord.

so were all in agreement that petra is the best girl right

Attached: latest[1].png (1200x1200, 837K)

>6th route where Nemesis is Nemesis

Attached: residentevilnemesis.jpg (1200x627, 100K)

It's a cute anime girl with fluffy hair and autism. I want to headpat her.

Stop being autistic

Play the game user.

I mean to be fair she doesn't really get a free pass, since everybody in the game shares the sentiment of "get out of the fucking room Bernie"

I hate how we can't have an FE thread without you faggots doing this waifu shit

No. Hilda is best girl.

no. get dunked, bitch
she's pretty good, but not best

Attached: 2019080801021000-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

>Dimitri and Dedue both ended up single in my BL run
I'm sorry that I punished them further

nah she joins you cuz wants revenge on her brother death but what she doesnt know its that you killed him

No.

Attached: 1563140785552.png (600x600, 333K)

>first church route ended up with everyone as a barely functional caster
Never again. My GD run will be an all-encompassing armada of broken flyers.

Attached: 1552349891448.jpg (502x708, 73K)

Try making one that doesn't start with waifus then, there's been plenty you crybaby. Do you go into bars and complain about all the alcohol too?

>He didn't get the Dimitri x Dedue support
why

I can't believe she is so powerful, i have no bias for her and she is still my strongest character after MC.

dont feel bad, most of my team ended up alone except Dimitri who will be smashing Dragon loli Flayn and Catherine who i claimed for myself

Attached: 1563598324172.jpg (1280x720, 350K)

>playing blue lions route but trying to recruit her cause people say shes good
>Start her C support
>she asks MC if he ever wants to see the tattoos over her body

Attached: DqzklS4WoAALxRM.jpg (1232x1205, 121K)

I'm liking Felix a lot but I think that's just because the first support I saw was Felix / Dedue and it was really good.

Sylvain is fine but for a womanizer he doesn't seem to do a lot of actual womanizing. I like his first support with Annette though (and I generally dislike Annette).

>you will never spar with petra and see her in damaged clothes

Attached: Petra_Damaged.png (1684x1920, 1.25M)

Sylvain is what elliot rodger would be if he turned handsome one day

>he doesn't seem to do a lot of actual womanizing
I remember a moment when I walked in on him with a generic NPC girl who's pissed at him for dating 4 other girls and he said he thought they were just a casual thing. He's a slut.

Maybe not, havent tried yet.
His supports with Ingrid are wholesome, like the rest of his supports

with broken stuff like stride movement is not really a problem
also if your character has 40% speed growth for example, 30% as paladin vs 60% as swordmaster is much more than 3 speed in 30 levels

also 3 speed is still a big deal, it might be the diference between doubling and getting doubled

>Those thighs
oh my fuck

Hilda, their A support was really wholesome.
i really liked Raphael, disliked him at first because I thought he was "lol FOOD AND MUSCLES" and nothing else at first but he's just a real good boy at heart

Okay this Sothis paralouge might be the first time I've actually had difficulty with this game. How the fuck do I approach this? I've tried sending my two best units to help protect MC on the other side of the map and approach the beast commander with the flying monsters with the rest of my group, but at least 1 person gets fucked by them and dies then reinforcements always come on MC's side so I can't get him back to the beast commander in time. What do? Blue Lions route btw

Felix is just a good character, edginess and everything.
Sylvain does a lot of womanizing.

Attached: 2019080617431900-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>Ferdie and Hubie have different dinner conversations together depending on how good their support is

Nice touch, I'm glad their extremely homosexual A+ support doesnt exist in a vacuum.

Sylvain is cool but some of the girls supports with him are fucking obnoxious.

bring Mercedes along and have her constantly using Psychic on MC to help protect him then have your whole squad tank the main boss

There are actually quite a few of those. It also changes their group task dialogue as well.

Attached: B support.jpg (889x1000, 776K)

That's why I made Petra a dancer. Weirdly Hubert was my weak link for a while but that's because so kept pulling him out of his comfort zone so he could get the experience needed to become a Dark Knight. He became one of my heavy hitters after that. Though my MVP for the entire game was Caspar.

Have 3 or 4 of your units focus fire one or two beasts down at a time while your bulkier teammates draw away attention using gambits.

Are there ''Three houses'' characters playable on the mobile game, heroes?

Attached: 1565285183805.jpg (873x1177, 140K)

His supports with Bernie and Dorothea are legitimately good.

>start playing the game
>enjoy is casually for a dozen hour
>suddenly start to want to recruit everyone
>pretty much impossible cause I didn't autistically minmax my Byleth growth to recruit everyone
Fuck, I hate that feel.
Also, I keep feeling by reading these threads that beginning with GD route was maybe the worst option. But Claude looked like the best guy.

are there any other examples of little details like this in the game? I keep finding them and it's only further cementing my feelings that this game was made with a fuck ton of love and care

>Gachashit
Fuck off, we are talking about real games on this thread.

Attached: 1553653601150.gif (421x389, 1021K)

>Sylvain has a support with every female student except Edelgard and Petra

What did they mean by this?

Attached: tumblr_puurkzm8fl1rjh1m8o1_1280.0.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

My last route is Edelgard's. What do I have to do to make sure I dont accidentally go down the church route

Edelgard and Petra are trannies

honestly? I had the same thoughts, but as the game goes on Claude and the rest of the GD's will really start to grow on you, Claude in particular is one of the best boys in the series. His growth is really well done and he's just such a good ally to you and the other students, especially post-timeskip when he starts to fulfill his ambitions

Edelgard and Petra would cut off his head and cock respectively for trying to put the moves on them.

Sothis, Both Byleths
House Leaders
Hilda (Axe Serra)
The brown girl of the Black Eagles
Edelgard's bitchboy
One of the healers but she's nothing good for Heroes
Clown Peri and she's surprisingly good

So without too many spoilers, i just finished BL and the flashbacks show Edelgard as a child with brownish hair. Did something happen like with lysithea to make her hair that whiteish color? If its explained in Edelgard's route just say that because thats the only route I havent done yet

Ferdie and Dorothea’s dinner lines also change depending on their support level, as does their dialogue in the cutscene after the first Battle of Eagle and Lion on Beagles route.
Lysithea and Hanneman also have changing dialogue.
I’d assume Shamir and Catherine do, but I haven’t been able to check since I’m currently on Hitlergard route.

you go with her to see her father and you dont kill her

Hubert. Dunno why Petra ain't getting anything though.

>he can only A rank with a 1/3rd of them, at best.

i like this attention to detail

So how do Hero's Relics replenish? I feel like my MCs havent at all

He's too afraid of hitting on them. Edelgard of course makes sense, but unbeknownst to him, Petra is actually looking for a husband so it's his loss.

Explained in Edelgard's or Lysithea's supports with Byleth.

It tells you first time you get it. Rest.

I don't mean as in "characters are shit", because I like all of them, but as in "events in the storyline are basically like what a "true" route would be". I read spoilers like a mad man, because I know I don't give a shit about spoilers.

nigga I don't got time to rest I got too many Sidequests and Paralouges to do

either rest, repair, or timeskip.

You can repair them at the Blacksmith. Byleth can also rest to repair theirs.

>Claude, Raph, Ignatz, Lorenz and Felix get the most A rank supports with the female cast
GOLDEN CHAAAAADS

lysithea is the only non-eagle who has supports with Edelgard and the only character in BE you can recruit post-timeskip. That should answer your question

I know how it happened to lysithea, so its the same with edelgard?

by resting, you can also repair them with that umbral material you get from destroying all the shields on a beast unit
Honestly it's not really like that, people downplayed the fuck out of the GD route when the spoilers were out, it's one of the best routes in the game and fulfills the job of a "neutral" path pretty fucking greatly. It's really satisfying too, but then again I started with it. going through BL's now.

>Petra is actually looking for a husband so it's his loss.
???

Goddamn, Beagles route has so much foreshadowing for the twist. I didn’t catch on at all in GD.

Then repair them at the smithy, but that shit is expensive.

I want a Dimitri Petra support

You've already fought Edelgard several times, haven't you looked at her stats page during the battle and seen that she has two crests.

We going to get some DLC classes, right?

How do you spare seteh and flayn in beagles route and how do you recruit other students as well?

literally same dilemma for me

The Prowess abilities no longer give you hit/avoid bonuses, but instead just let you use the weapon type it's realted to

cute girlfriends

Can't remember which support it is, but she mentions in at least one that she is looking for a husband from the monastery for closer political ties to the continent.

how's it feel knowing that pretty much everyone who's playing Three Houses thinks the series is great again, bros? i was dead scared after Fates but now it feels genuinely good to call myself a fan of the series again.

I think you were just a sleepy dragon rather than a true stillbirth.

The Chad muscle Stacy.
The virgin Hitler empress

Shamir is my wife.

Attached: wife.png (1920x1362, 1.54M)

Imagine forcefully inserting your dick in her mouth while she does that.

Casual mode disabled for insane. Dead units die.
Can only access the marketplace during exploration mode.
Winning the Dance competition requires much higher CHA, basically forcing you to use a select few characters for it.
Significantly less weapon tiles.
No XP tiles
Remove those attack lines.
Only 1 divine pulse that can only go back to the start of your previous turn only. Even this is overly generous.

Do the gay supports for Linhardt/the female choices have any different dialogue compared to if you romanced them hetero like in JP!Fates?

>spare seteh and flayn in beagles route
On the defense mission, defeat Seteth before Flayn.

>how do you recruit other students as well
I've never tried the "B rank students before fighting them" method, but Lysithea will join automatically.

I'm sure it's explained in Edelgard's route but it's explained for Lysithea in her supports with Byleth. She had two crests injected in her and it fucked up the pigment of her hair, and she only has a few years to live unless given the right pairing

I just wish she became fluent during the timeskip.

Is Hero any good? is its mastery bonus good?

Probably Claude's where she also says that she found the perfect husband and she will forcefully drag him to Brigid by rope.

>handholding
user, this is a blueboard

I liked Fates (by which I mean Conquest) and I also like 3H

Sacred stones.

>t. batta

Attached: 1565365732105.webm (240x160, 2.46M)

this was honestly the biggest let-down in the game for me, lol

This game any good? Looks gay

It has defiant strength as a mastery (+8str when below 25% health). Warmaster or Swordmaster are probably better.

is an online membership worth getting for this game?

Attached: 1555952006446.jpg (231x250, 7K)

>I liked Fates (by which I mean Conquest)
My sincerest gondolences, user.

In like chapter 10 or something she'll ask you to go with her and you get a big yes or no. If you hit Yes it straight up ends your entire week so ignore her on the first Explore and do a 2nd Explore in the final weekend before the story fight. This yes or no isnt actually the final decision, there's a 2nd one in the tomb, with some well placed save points before and after the choice if you want to try both Church and World of Strength. Saying No on the first question locks you out of joining Edelgard though so make sure you hit Yes

Do what you want with everything else, but leave divine pulse alone. Best addition. Fuck getting screwed by RNG and FUCK misclicks

fuck no lol

probably one of the best games to come out this year in general, fellow homosexual.
there's no real reason to use online with it so not really

I know there are some characters like ashe and lys that you can recruit post timeskip without support, but is it confirmed whether you can recruit other characters if you have B rank?

That’s not even the difference between iron and steel. And yes stride is still very useful but so is canto. And don’t pretend like the mov difference is nothing, there’s a reason people are calling armors shit again despite them being able to get a mov ring early on and the same stride boost everyone else gets.

Did you give her a dagger dimitri? Did you give the girl a goddamn dagger?

Thoughts?

Attached: F9B0198B-7B2D-436E-B5CA-D53B77A72542.jpg (821x950, 70K)

Like Yoda dying?

It adds some nice bonuses, but fuck no, only get it if you have other online games

>with broken stuff like stride movement is not really a problem
stride + foot unit = good
stride + high move + canto = even better. it's not like you hit a mov cap or something

No, on a higher difficulty divine pulse needs to go. What's the point of Classic when you can just rewind time if you made a bad move or more importantly a unit dies? it's basically casual with that shit on. Makes no difference

angular

How come BE ended up being the worst house?

Hitlergard

Alright listen here tou absolute double nigger waifu faggots. I'm going to lay down the hard facts so sit the FUCK down, open your god damn eyes, mind, and heart. Now sit on your little bitch faggot hands so you can't type some wrong bullshit at me.

The absolute, undiluted fact is that every single girl in this game is great in her own right. Yes, even the thots. Yes, even the desperate cakes. Yes, even the busy bodies and suicidal depressed girls and MLP voice lesbians nuns. ALL of then have value, strengths and flaws. You are free to believe that any one girl is best girl and you would be correct.

Except for one.
EDELGARD.
Edelgard is pure, unadulterated horse shit, and anyone who likes her is quite possibly the most wrong kind of person. Your opinions are fucking trash and nothing you say will change that.
I implore everyone to shun and ignore Edelgard posters, just like their waifu does during their entire marriage to Byleth.

Attached: 1564616775039.gif (850x848, 867K)

how different is the 4th route from edelgard's route? is it a completely different path?

because the leader literally cucks you if you try to wife her

wish the art in these was consistent with the rest of the game, all of these look drawn in lesser quality

Everybody resets when a unit dies, it's basically the same shit but more respectful of your time

im more of a Catherine man myself but still good choice

Attached: best weaponfu.png (1280x648, 1.16M)

you really just get too many uses of it period

I’d prefer to see it limited. 13 uses is just retarded. A hard cap of 1-3 would allow you to reset some terrible rng but not throw shit at the wall until it sticks.

>BE house doesn't have the character that grows the largest tits

Smart Flaynposter

t. Flayn

It's a well known fact that GD's girls sleep around with everybody.

This is actually disinfo and after finally doing the edelgard route I'm very confused as to where it even came from.

TOP KEK

People will just fucking reset if they use a unit instead and it's a complete waste of time. Divine Pulse also gives you the option to see different special interactions without needing to reset the map. Stop assuming everyone play's the same way as you do.

Truer words were never spoken.

I am more of a Catherine+Shamir with me watching man.

>involved with the death of your father and tells you get over it
Imagine being so mad at a fictional character that you miss the point this hard.

I have no opinion on the matter, I've never played the series yet I see praise for this entry specifically.

Limiting it to 3 would be ideal in my opinion. I've gone by with a single one if the enemy got a lucky with rng, multiple ones felt necessary only when the enemy reinforcements spawned unexpectedly or ally AI went full retard.

Pulses have nothing to do with actual game difficulty, its just reducing a punishment mechanic of having to reset chapter.

pray tell?

Some people just ain't no good. I think that's well understood.

Who should I make my Dancer in Beagles, bros?

So how does waifuing even work? I know the S rank comes at the end of the game after you get A rank, but what does that mean for me if I get A rank with someone, and then just through progression of the game, she/I also get A rank with someone else?

>max stats
if you grind it literally does not matter who you use

I've been using it to see some boss conversations honestly. Got Edelgard to roll up a non-lethal bomb on Claude with a gambit so I could see what they had to say to each other, but I wanted to give the xp to someone else. The only time I truly abused it was Huberts paralogue because the Dark Mages were retards and kept throwing themselves at the monsters. Only 1 in particular was giving me trouble but I wanted the reward. Turns out I only needed to keep half of them alive and the reward sucked cock to boot, I was more grateful for the Goddess Icon in the chest during the chapter than anything else.

You've got it backwards. There was a time when people thought Dimitri would be how Edelgard turned out and he was called based.

the funny thing is you could probably make them both yours if you played your cards right, you are the Archbishop after all

Attached: 1564249827775.jpg (250x250, 6K)

We better, so many combinations get fuck-all for master classes.
>No magic flyer.
>No woman brawler.
>No sword/faith unit except for Byleth.
>Generally lacking new/interesting units in general.

Yeah, it's pretty gay.

Attached: 1564936403050.png (1166x2819, 3.8M)

>Makes no difference
On Casual you can "sacrifice" units without them dying.
On Classic you can't.

It's an above average title, a positive surprise after poorly received 3DS titles and the new mechanics aren't all terrible.

You get male Bliat for free if you bought Three Houses and have your FEH account linked with your Switch account.

>move
>open chest
>fuck i wanted to attack
>rewind
You need at least three for us poor compulsive A-mashers.

My unfaithful gf Lysithea...

I was kind of looking forward to that. although I don't think he would have been so dishonest and manipulative, people just wanted him to be a zealous omnicidal terminator

>>Give some bosses divine pulse.
This game doesn't change the random seed. I'll just literally do the same thing over and over again. If Lunatic does change the seed, then it goes both ways, doesn't it bitch?

Is there a reason someone would need to sacrifice a unit in this game? Everything seems to die rather easily.

Ferd or Caspar

It's a very solid game with a ridiculous amount of content, pretty much the opposite of Fates in almost all good ways

My unfaithful gf Hilda...

>poorly received 3DS titles
sort of weird to read that considering the 3DS titles had the most sales and, iirc, highest ratings from critics

You can dick pretty much every girl, I don't see how that's gay

Lysithea and Linhardt too

I will have to give a first place to Kronya. It's close, but she wins, probably.

Divine pulse would be fine capped at 5 per month on high difficulties.

Should've worded that as poorly received in Yea Forums.

I'm new to the series and it's refreshing how the topic of romance among the students isn't just KYAAAAAA DESU uguu blushing over and over again and instead there's pretty realistic and serious conversations about marriage and how it can make/break someone's life. With what's basically a high school as a setting it could've been much more obnoxiously anime.

Muh first FE was Awakening, which I liked and Three Houses is the second one I sat down and played, and I'm fucking loving it a lot more than Awakening. Also don't you faggots sperg out, I have several other FE games in my backlog too (Blazing Blade, Secret Stones, Radiant Dawn, Fates Conquest and Echoes).

For Byleth you can choose your s rank near the end of the game
For other characters, it will be their closest ally who they've A supported (you can check it on their roster card)

so wait edelgard doesnt keep you as a side fling while marrying someone else?

Attached: 1556481932707.jpg (612x716, 313K)

DO NOT BULLY

the critics are genuinely retarded since they rated Awakening anything more than a 6 and Fates anything more than a 4. Three Houses is easily one of the best games in the series, yet alone the best modern FE

It starts off as high school, but once the relationships happen the youngest characters are at least 20.

i was completely expecting the high school shit to be anime and tropey as fuck, but the supports were handled very well and the dialogue with the students/their reactions and developments as the war progresses really just made me care for them a lot. Honestly think 3H has the best cast of characters because I feel far more caring about them thanks to the MC being in the role of a teacher rather than a random tactician/dick-sucked lord

it actually makes me a little mad how good this game is with it cuz it shows that last games were nothing but pandering to weebs here its way better

Attached: 1510450749326.png (548x546, 57K)

Fates had great sales but the game was poorly recieved among fans with a number of serious complaints about the story and the lore.

no. what riled people up is that she marries you outside of the public eye, whereas in her ending with Ferdinand, she marries him publicly and they're the royal couple and yadda yadda. also iirc in Ferdinand's ending it specifies that they have kids whereas in Byleth's it does not. in some people's minds (actually it might just be one person) this qualifies as "cuckoldry"

>caring about review scores made by people who can't get through the cuphead tutorial
>thinking sales are indicative of a game's quality
Fatesawakening completely shat on what FE stood for and only in Echoes and 3H did they decide to get their shit together and produce something that didn't make fans cringe every cutscene and support

Hubert or Petra as my dancer?

She's decent with lances if you can keep her hovering mid-low hp. Absolutely disgusting damage between her passive skill and her lance combat arte that scales based on missing health. Planning on picking up vantage to synergize further with her crest. Pretty fun character played like this, was absolutely worthless in my first run as an assassin though, last few chapters she did nothing but poke with bow arts and open chests. Shame about that timeskip design.

chapter 8 here
fuck me i stopped playing for 3 days now bros
i want to finish it at least once
help me

whoever has better white magic

Modest but noticeable stat boosts to all enemies
AI improvements to flanking and targeting
Remove meme lines
Generic enemies can use weapon arts and have skills
Divine Pulses capped at 4-6
Classic/Lunatic enforces Ironman rules (one save, save after every action, save deleted upon loss)
Beating Lunatic gives you playable Guardsman

Basically because edelgard spends sixteen chapters trying to end the nobility and then refuses to publicly marry you and let you rule alongside her because you aren't nobility.

gonna need a source for that image

Did anyone else go full retard and accidentally discard some valuable items instead of sending to convoy? I didnt know you could toggle the 2 with B and by the time I figured it out I had apparently lost a Speed Ring and the Bow of Zoltan.

Attached: 1563391480512.jpg (639x574, 217K)

Neither. What a complete waste of good characters

A good chunk of the cast at the beginning is over 18. Mercedes is even 22. It's a blend between high school and college. That's also nice, since "everyone is coincidentally the exact same age despite this not being mandated by anything" is really annoying.

comparing the dynamics of the casts in fates/awakening to three houses is a fucking joke, it's genuinely surprising to see just how much better the character writing was for this game. Did units even talk to eachother and comment on progressing events in the story in Awakening outside of the DLC paralogues you had to fucking buy?

Lindhardt or Dorothea

Unique enemy gambit that is basically a bolting/ballista with the gambit stun on hit, but with reliable damage and no crit rate.

barely in my 3rd month with the Sub on during NG+ and already thinking of switching back.

This but unironically.

I threw out the fucking march ring on my first playthrough

It's especially annoying considering Dimitri and Claude parade you in the streets as the greatetst thing that ever happened to them. Why the fuck is the only one with the whole "destroy classism" rhetoric ashamed to be seen with you in public?

Come to think of it do the weapons that damage you after combat like devil axe and cursed whatever sword outright kill you? Usually field damage like that in past games would just leave you at one hp. Is there even a spear equivalent to these weapons? Because I don't remember seeing one in my first run. Even if this works the way I'm thinking it would she'd still get fucked by range. Sounds fun on paper though.

This is what I've been doing. Funnily enough when it was Dimitri's turn to bonk Edelgard for flavor text she turned around and crit him for 90. It felt kind of cheap to rewind a death, but I was rewinding for more special dialog foremost.
Dorothea being so redpilled about her looks fading and ending up homeless again was surprising.

>ng+
>dubfag also enjoys playing on cheat mode

i am now waiting for my download to complete what am i in for if this is my first FE

Attached: d2088d0829c67abbb836f90d67b39fdd.png (193x217, 80K)

Edelgard's words after Jeralt's death are basically "I can't help you get over this and I won't pretend I can, but I'll be with you to move forward when the time comes"

Dorothea is one of the best characters in general. There's a good amount of depth to her.

Bow Knight Bernie outclasses Shamir and Ashe but whatever you say user

for fuck's sake keep the attack lines, I've played every game in the series and they're my favorite new addition.

>remove meme lines
Unless someone figures out how the AI targets, no fuck that
>Classic/Lunatic enforces Ironman rules
No, they've never forced this on the player and I doubt they will start now

>dude this whore is so deep
nice try, she's never ever leaving the bench

a damn good time and a huge fucking game. it's worth doing every route though, for your first FE I'd say you're pretty lucky because this one's up there as one of the best in the series too
prepare for a comfy first half, some pretty great mysteries, and a fuck ton of heart-breaking in the 2nd half

good gaem
t. my second FE game

anime bitches

Bitch she tells you to stop moping and get off your ass THE DAY AFTER IT HAPPENED. Compare that to Chadmitri, who swears an oath that the two of you will take revenge together and make them suffer for their crimes

t. Edelfart

Only played BL so far
but I think Seteth has the best all around supports.

He legit grows from me wanting to cuck him by fucking flayn to him being the most absolute bro to everyone in the party

Yeah I liked her more than I thought I would. "Liked more than I thought I would" is like the motto of this game. Maybe that was their plan--murder our expectations with Fates then give us something passable.

Attached: cute literally who enjoys a slice.png (2400x2000, 788K)

not at all hell Hinoka for example is a none character in her fucking side, and most cast dissapears in all 3 routes, shows how IS was being a lazy piece of shit

A number of female pairs are like that.
Byleth and Dorothea both standing on either side of Manuela and/Petra chanting "You will marry both us" would probably break down the formers resistance in an hour and the latters in a few weeks tops.

Alright Ive got a question regarding Bernie, Edelgard, and the ballista.
Everytime ive had to do it Ive straight up killed bernie on the ballista before edelgard blows the platform up.
If you dont kill bernie will edelgard still blow up the platform with bernie still on it?
If so, thats epic

My only issue with the sub is that the text clearly doesn't match the dialogue often.

Daily reminder that you didn't protect these smiles

Attached: 1565376466222.png (1920x1080, 847K)

I wouldn't even really call 3H passable. It feels like there was a lot of genuine care put into making the game and making it a great one. There's so much little shit like each chapter having its own historical painting-sort of deal with exposition on the country's lore/the significance of each month and what it brings and other details all around that give this game so much more soul than the 3DS FE's ever could've gotten

There are many characters who seems like they're shitty one-note Fates characters who endlessly play out their quirk ie. Felicia on the surface but you play their supports and they're nothing like that. Dorothea is my favorite example of that but there are others, like Sylvain

Attached: 1534421861563.jpg (900x1200, 126K)

I protected this one, edelnigger can get fucked.

Attached: 1563167850075.jpg (814x855, 139K)

I bought Lysithea’s B Support, but she’s still not interested in my house at all. Is it because I have to level Faith as well?

Attached: C256E907-AD29-41A4-B381-FFAFB65CC3B3.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

>anime bitches
sounds like a damn good time can't wait

Attached: F0Uo-iIR.png (201x201, 84K)

No, because supports could happen at any point in the story and HAD to end in romance for the time travelling child plot point to make sense. You could have Chrom fucking some bitch by like Chapter 6, so none of his supports with them could ever reference anything plot critical. It fucking sucked and gating supports behind plot progression like PoR is one of the best things TH has done.

3H would be terrible for ironmanning, the cast is too small and you're not given units incrementally throughout the game. High stat/level creep means you're turbo fucked if someone dies because catching another unit up will be a massive pain in the ass.

Do i play dimirtri first or save him for last so it ends with best boy

>Casual mode disabled for insane. Dead units die.
You can just divine pulse them back to life unless there's some sort of restriction.
>Can only access the marketplace during exploration mode.
Not sure I totally agree with this, but a very limited section would be ideal during the prep phases just in case.
>Winning the Dance competition requires much higher CHA, basically forcing you to use a select few characters for it.
Fine
>Significantly less weapon tiles.
Sure, but for what little few they better not just have training weapons.
>No XP tiles
This is a good idea.
>Remove those attack lines.
Yeah I agree with this but they'd have to rework the AI a bit. Sometimes they will just go for someone else that will kill them in retaliation despite being next to someone more squishier like a healer.
>Only 1 divine pulse that can only go back to the start of your previous turn only. Even this is overly generous.
I'm not a fan of this or Mila's Turnwheel in Echoes but I think 1 would be too little. Divine Pulse should have a set amount of uses for either the month (3) or the entire game at 5-7.

user, even Dimitri wanted to protect her smile at the end

yes, D minimum

See everyone says high school, but it's more akin to college.
A large chunk of the teenagers are between 17-19, which is around the age you'd either be just starting your last year of highscool, just entering college, or just finishing freshman year of college.
While the other big chunk of students are 20 or older pre-timeskip. Hell, Mercedes pre-timeskip is more than old enough to get married and start breeding right the and there.
The 15-16 year old students are in the minority compared to the other two, and one of them is so self concious about it she tries her absolute best to fit in with all the adult kids

Your faith or whatever her requirement is should be at least D or D+ I think.

Can you imagine cumming in Bernie

Sylvain surprised me pretty pleasantly. Dude's pretty messed up when you get down to it but still manages to be thoughtful at times.

if i want to beat all 4 routes and started with golden deers what's the best order to do the rest of the routes in?

Save scum a week until asks to join.

If you're up to B support the student will eventually seek you out and ask to join your house. It should happen by the next week/month.

The historical paintings are so underrated. The fucked up perspective, random bunching of visual metaphors and people, and silly faces make them look really authentic. They're not exact replicas of period stuff but they're close enough to make me smile.

Attached: seteth interrupts rhea and byleth.jpg (500x704, 174K)

Doing Dimitri first ends up adding a lot of context to Edelgard's character to the point where I would say it is the best starting point no matter which house you actually favor (he is best boy though).

Attached: d.png (1280x720, 652K)

dude thats his sister and first love of course he would want to

I just recruited her earlier on my NG+. I got my Faith up to D+ or C, I can't remember after buying her B support. She came over straight away.

>despaired at the school setting when game was revealed
>every character is fleshed out to certain degrees, going through their own shit and talking about actual issues that surround them
>a solid chunk of the nobles are worrying about arranged marriages and shit maintaining their family name before they're even out of their teens
>even meme characters like Bernie have lore reasons for acting like Fates characters
>overall very wholesome, some with conflict and healing, others that just feel like friends goofing off (Caspar x Petra's serious shit vs Caspar getting clowned on by Linhardt for being a manlet)

Could not be happier that my first impression was wrong. I think the game as of right now is a bit too easy but they got the narrative down to a wonderful degree and I appreciate that a lot.

I defaulted to high school since this is a japanese game and they worship high school like it's jesus, but you're more right.

Made her a heavy knight, you can't stop the Bernie.

I mean it you literally can't stop her.

Thats what made me so mad
>Dimitri
>The fucking boar
>The one who went absolute nuclear
>The most mindbroken of the 3
>Would still extend his hand to save edelgard at the very end.
Ike was my favourite lord before but Dimitri just kicked him out of the way

Start: BE>BL>GD>Church :End
BE and BL are just warbrainlets
GD and Church routes are redpilled

Where is all the timeskip Bernie art

meant to reply to

the historical paintings and actual great attempts at world-building really do wonders in making the game feel like a genuinely good product, it's a tiny thing but when you start the game and it asks you to select your birth date with the months being named after moons and shit, that was such a little detail but it made me feel right away that the game had actual care put into it

I'm a simple man. I'd just want more promoted enemies with forged weapons.

Online is just a nice little bonus for the game and should not be bought for the sake of this game. It's kinda like amiibos.

does Desperation + Vantage make you unkillable?

>filename
Fucking good shit user

Based Dimitri

There were only like 25 pictures of Bernie on Danbooru
I'm worried about this game

Dimitri swears to help you get revenge even if you're not in his house. That made sure I would never ever do Edelfuck's route and I'd always want to help Dimitri. Putting him down in GD sucked balls and I made sure I never engaged any of his units at the very least.

dub. Dimitri's voice actor is fantastic when he goes punished snake mode and Claude's voice also perfectly fits the character

>despaired at the school setting when game was revealed
Fuck if that wasn't everyone, what in the 9 layers of Hell was Nintendo smoking with the advertising for like a year after E3 2018? They just kept showing off the most surface level bare bones school shit without a mention of any kind of plot. They revealed the blandest looking members of the cast like Dorothea and her stupid fucking hat along with the Ferdinand/Sylvain otome sameface. Thank Chirst this got delayed to July so we could get a real fucking trailer at E3 2019

When you get to Jeralt's diary does it account for your birth date as well? Obviously they probably didn't have the guy read off 365 variations of the same line, but I got Horsebow Moon within 5 days of my actual birthday and it took a second to click that it was the correct month and it wasnt just referring to a random date

>a real fucking trailer at E3 2019
I'm torn on whether or not I would have preferred that they kept the timeskip under wraps. Would any of you anons have Day 1 bought it if you didn't know shit was gonna hit the fan? I'm not sure I would have, and would have been spoiled on the skip when I'd go to Yea Forums to ask if it was good or not.

Attached: geed.png (1080x1340, 1.35M)

>asking you not to be a mopping faggot is considered bad now
you are all betas, no wonder you dont like Edelgard, Dimitrifags are all a bunch of sissies who let the sacrifices affect their goals and Clauwns dont apply, your house is already garbage as it is

Attached: tumblr_psy5iy08bp1tooudh_1280.jpg (959x960, 127K)

honestly in a sense I think the marketing did the game wonders, at least this year's stretch of it. The game had such a lukewarm reception at the start but I still remember when the thanibomb leaks hit and my intrigue actually started to rise with just a bit of hope. Then the fucking e3 2019 trailer drops and it's balls-to-the-walls. The fucking OST, the timeskip confirmation and the tone of the game looking fantastic really reeled me straight back into the series after Fates killed all interest and love I had for the series going forward.

That trailer made everyone do a complete 180 and spend the next month hyping it up in some of the comfiest threads in recent memory. It was without a doubt for the best they showed it off in a dramatic trailer instead of having everyone anti-climatically spoiled by the few people who bothered to buy the game

I'm somehow convinced that Bernie and Felix were made for Golden Deer but put on other routes for balance.

It should just be 1 use per battle on lunatic

Fuck off midget fetishist.

youtu.be/hiKuxfcSrEU?t=22
Literally Edelgard, down to the height.

Do her supports and have her support with Lysithea

>never played fe before
>on hard mode
>prologue fight
>get to boss
>send byleth out in front to tank for the squishier units like claude
>boss says try me bitch
>one hits byleth
well then

Attached: 1556218064187.png (446x619, 477K)

I feel like people are completely misreading her intentions here. She had always considered Byleth to be her equal so there's no need to parade him around like a trophy wife since she has nothing to prove with Byleth. She also has no plans to rule united Fodlan for long as she's there mostly to see the reform are carried out. And lastly, Byleth is out taking care of the slitherers, so he can't be in the spotlight. It's always been exceedingly clear that she treats Byleth differently because her feelings for Byleth has always been above and beyond what she feels for others in their respective pairings.

Fuck Lysithea my Lorenz was better.

this, the threads gaining a resurgence full of genuine excitement and hope for the new game was so fucking good. Oldfags and newfags alike seemed to actually be united in excitement for the title when at first no one seemed hype at all for the game. What a turn of events honestly

Wrong
El would go down as based and redpilled if she was a dude.

Edelgard Church route or GD?
Finished Blue Lions and the Hitler route already, got save for Edelgard church so don't need to start over.
Which one is better?

>that C support with Leonie where he realizes that she’s a girl

Claude then Church.

prologue and chapter 1 can be kinda bullshit
after that you can curvestop no matters what you do

Edelgard, Flame Emperor
Dimitri, Saviour King
Claude, King of Unification
Byleth, Wings of Hegemon (BE), Wandering Flame (Church), Guardian of Order (BL), Ruler of Dawn (GD)

Who gets the best epithet?

youtube.com/watch?v=uBYPPjLJO5U
Unironically Edelgard's theme song
>Some of you are going to die
>Martyrs of course to the freedom that I shall provide

don't forget the story isn't pants on head retarded this time as well

Attached: 3H vs Fates.png (1466x308, 38K)

>you're my equal
>btw we'll never marry because you're a commoner and I'm above that fuckshit
>btw fuck classism

I also like how if you're not there to be her tardwrangler she fucks up on a few planes of existence higher than the other two and ends up being the one that Byleth would undeniably be the best thing that ever happened to them.

wtf was with the missiles in the GD route?

Can you even go in the sauna? Didn't get the option during my NG playthrough.

Prologue literally tells you to use the terrain to your advantage. I understand why the mock battle that comes afterwards would be an issue, considering how everyone but you is level 1. But the prologue shouldn't be an issue.

I'm edgy and like wandering flame

I like Wandering Flame for the 3deep5u dual uses of fire. The rest of them are a little too typical.

Wait for that DLC goyim!!

With the higher difficulties, they should also add more ways to speed up playthroughs and facilitate self-imposed challenges through extra options when you start a save file. They should also bring back the grading system to incentivize LTC.

Don't get rid of aggro lines, they're the best new addition to the series since the danger zone in 9.

You can tell which characters are best fit for alternate routes with how they can bond with
Lysithea and Sylvain were meant for BE for example, both basically sympathize with Edelgard, BE lets Sylvain keep his god lance, Edelgard bonds with Lysithea over their shared predicament etc.
You can usually tell which characters fit best based on who from other houses can bond with the class leader and their retainer.

Read the stat page descriptions. Slitherers are the tech faction.

You have never actually looked at Edelgards S support or route and are just parroting stuff you've heard.

I just finished the GD path, which should I do next?. also ng+ or not?

What would be the "ideal" class list, then (aka who fits the best into each house)?

Bernie is for fire.

Attached: 1565234997023.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Lys is too good for edel

>Sylvain sympathizes with Edelgard
U wot m8? Sure the dude doesn't like his Crest but there's no fucking way he'd help her conquer his homeland. Ashe is the only one I could see maybe helping her because the Church killed his dad and as a commoner he's too removed from the nobility to give much of a shit about Faerghus on the whole. BE route in general makes very little sense for people to defect to since they're the aggressors

Her marrying Byleth and parading him/her would be the very thing she wants to avoid doing. If she plans on eliminating classism, then bringing Byleth into it would be a slap in the face for both her and Byleth.

And as for her fucking up when Byleth isn't around, that's cause she's surrounded by people like her uncle, slitherers and Hubert. There's a reason why she latched onto Byleth so hard.

Do any of the other routes go more in depth with them for do we have to wait for the dlc?

His area of the kingdom always had close ties with the empire so he doesn't care. His Dad also always hated the church and didn't want the spear to fall into their hands

Bullying yourself online won't save you from being used in the missions Bernie!

Shes simply a inconsistent character. Some how protecting her makes her behave for 5 years? Even though she attacked with dark beasts very shortly before I disappear

>the Empress and some random mercenary marrying would be bead for eliminating classism because uhhhhhh
When I say Dimitri and Claude "parade" you around, you're not their fucking trophy wife. They love you more than life itself and want everyone to see how pure and passionate your relationship is, fuck any naysayers who complain

>there are faggots that unironically don't like Thales bomb-ass theme
imagine having such garbage taste.
also 3H's ost is god-tier in general

Lysithea is a shit girl. There, I said it.

So do we know if the DLC will start as another route or in the middle of the game?

I recruited Dorothea and Hilda in Blue Lions route. Do I need to do anything to keep them in post timeskip or are they permanently part of my team now?

maybe she's just in a slump because she thought she got sensei killed

>Church killed his dad
And his adopted brother (Catherine turned him in, which is why Lonato is familiar with her). Ashe comes off as too kind/enthralled with knighthood to retaliate, but it would be interesting if in BE he gets a little edgelord rubbed off on him and is already killing Knights of Seiros when you meet him again.

Casper has a unique Paralogue if he gets recruited to the Blue Lions so he's on the short list for them.

Oh for fucks sake. She wants to marry Byleth, not as the Flame Emperor, but as El. It's really as simple as that.

Yea shes a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=Lwyz7AQRzAA

Attached: EBSYrBxUYAAgr6S.jpg orig.jpg (868x1228, 143K)

Sylvain is from House Gautier, which is way up in the NE tip of Faerghus. When the Empire invades they're one of the few major houses that doesn't bend the knee and fights on. Sylvain says at one point that while he dislikes the importance his family places on Crests, he understands the significance since they use its power to defend the border

Attached: fodlan-world-map-v1.jpg (1280x720, 781K)

>the Empress and some random mercenary marrying would be bead for eliminating classism because uhhhhhh
Because it makes Edelgard (And by association, you) more likely to be targeted for coups by pro-classist movements than otherwise if it's obvious she has a personal stake in the discussion. By keeping you a secret, she keeps the both of you safe.

Marianne in BL
Bernadetta and Linhardt in GD
No one outside BE actually makes much sense being in BE; anyone saying Lysithea due to her A-support with Edelgard hasn't played GD.

>Played BE
>Recruited Sylvain as fbleyth from the start
>Made him kill his brother
>Gave his spear to Ferdinand
>Made him kill both of his childhood friends
>Married him
How's that for playing games with your heart, bitch.

Wouldn't that drive her whole sacrificed for fodland shtich even more?

What detemines the paired endings? I maxed out all the supports in my BE playthrough.

eh, depends on the person. edelgard had never really depended on another person before like byleth, who knows what her reaction to losing them is like when byleth stands by her

Let's not forget they didn't exactly include your units besides royals and those that run away (because small relevance besides parenthood) instead of die because the game has permadeath though it was copying Awakening in the regard

What characters do I need to recruit from other houses for all of the GD paralogues?

I guess I'll just have to settle for old wrinkled edelgard right?

>she has a personal stake in the discussion
Alright, that I can see being a legitimate reason to keep tight lipped about it. I still don't think she does a good job of practicing what she preaches, but that's a much better argument than the other guy was giving

Same.
Dorothea was especially shocking. She ended up being one of the most grounded women in the game, despite her intro and a good chunk of her C supports being "Tee-hee aren't I such a thot"

Nah, she had faith that sensei will return. It's just a matter of when. Besides, having someone finally be at her side is more than enough motivation to keep things relatively clean, given her past.

Closest Allies tab on the notes section of a character. That said I don't think it's consistent since some other pairings seem to override others.

Your units continue to gain support points past their support line. A unit's closest ally (check their roster card) will be paired with each other in the ending

So shes a hypocrite then?

Imagine not seeing how buddy buddy lys and El get and thinking she doesn't belong there.

They're all hypocrites, that's the point

How do the class change stat bonuses work? Are they permanent? Are they per class unlock or per level of class?

She played dirty the entire time before I simply cant see why that would change if I'm with her

Do you honestly believe that Edelgard is some pushover? She's called the Flame Emperor. Who the hell is going to try to tie down her reforms? She'll get her things done within a few years at most, or else.

>Rome
IIRC this is "House Rowe"

But dimitri goes insane in all routes.

The ones that actually increase your base stats? Those are permanent because your stats were below the minimum for the class.

THIS IS A FRIENDLY AND VERY LOUD CAPS LOCK REMINDER THAT EVEN IF YOU CHOOSE TO SIDE WITH EDELGARD, SHE STILL TRIES TO KILL YOU IN THE TOMB MISSION BEFORE EVEN GIVING YOU THE OPTION TO DO SO

YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR STUDENTS LITERALLY AGREE TO SIDE WITH SOMEONE WHO JUST ORDERED ALL OF YOUR DEATHS NOT 20 MINUTES PRIOR

ANYONE WHO CHOOSES EDELGARD'S TOTALLY NOT CANON AND TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTER FOR EVERYONE ELSE ROUTE IS A FUCKING KEKOLD.

Thank you.

Attached: 1562631840434.jpg (1836x2448, 647K)

Because no one like Byleth was with her until that point. Remember, she had already believed Byleth would have chosen to kill her instead of protecting her. Byleth choosing her side basically reverse mindbroke her.

Oh, so they're taking some pages from Gaiden.

>do you honestly bel-
Yes

Am I boned if I can't recruit everyone by 2/22?

It's also pretty out of character because her goal is to accomplish as much as she can to help secure her family's future before she kicks the bucket. Edelgard not only stomps on the Alliance but she works with the people responsible for killing every other kid in house Ordelia and condemning Lysithea to die young. It doesn't matter if Edel can fix the last part. She would actually make more sense being with BL than BE because Dimitri aligns with her goals.

Shes still pretty mind broken user.

There’s a 25% chance every week.

There's a handful of people you can recruit post time skip, but otherwise prepare to spill some blood for the blood god.

On Beagles, yes. On the other routes I think you have one month left to recruit lions or deers.

On recruiting them? Yeah.

>that rhea titty bulge with all those clothes

Attached: 1564976124548.png (960x745, 884K)