Let's list some reasons why World is shit

Let's list some reasons why World is shit.
I'll start

1:

Attached: MHWI-Fulgur_Anjanath_Render_001.png (2000x1287, 2.42M)

1. Nothing wrong with me

2. More recolors than new monsters.
3. Nargacuga armor censored.
4. Monster riding is on rails only.
5. Poor balance decisions. LS got another counter. Slinger while unsheathed is overpowered.
6. New recolors like Pukei or Paolumu nullified completely by simple flashbombs.
7. Still no Leviathans. Iceborne only adds one new skeleton.
8. Deluxe kit necessary for new armor set
9. Pre order necessary to obtain Yukumo layered set
10. This confirms that the the timed event quests are back
11. Beotodus is Jyuratodus reskin with snow instead of mud
12. Recycled turf war animations
13. Nargacuga has been neutered, tail is now a weakspot, does little damage, cannot keep up with the powercreep of World, dead within 5 minutes. It felt like an early game monster similar to Tobi
14. Tigrex has been slowed down tremendously and its roar only does damage when its enraged. In the demo, it was given inflated damage values, a sign of things to come.
15. Velkhana is yet another reuse of the Kushala skeleton
16. The weapon models still have bone and iron metals with monster parts glued to them. The iconic Nargacuga IG has been replaced by a generic iron model, all the weapons in the demo are bone and iron reskins
17. It’s obvious that they kept the same "shitty movie soundtrack" mentality for the expansion. Narga's music is awful, as expected, and so is Tigrex’s
18. Palico skill that revives you and gives a free cart, on top of felyne insurance

reported

Wh-what...?
I though Iceborne was gonna fix World? This is pretty bad...

Attached: 1555016106546.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

Stay mad, can't wait till iceborne sells another 13 million.

Attached: C81EDCB7-13DD-4840-A942-8C9F80260839.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

Fuck, how can you stomach that utter atrocious clunky and slow combat for 900 hours?

>He's playing World instead of emulating FU, 3U, 4U or XX
Yikes . . .

Attached: 234234.gif (233x310, 14K)

>utter atrocious clunky and slow combat
MHGU and its 30fps you mean?

>he doesn't know

Because i'm not retarded and let Yea Forums shape my thoughts.

Attached: 34674561-5614-418A-B7C1-87582F5DA069.jpg (960x540, 176K)

>Stay mad, Morrowindfag, can't wait till Skyrim sells another 13 million.
>Stay mad, classic Tomb Raiderfag, can't wait till Shadow of the Tomb Raider sells another 13 million.
>Stay mad, Third Strikefag, can't wait till Street Fighter V sells another 13 million.
>Stay mad, classic Battlefrontfag, can't wait till Star Wars Battlefront II (2017) sells another 13 million.

>LS
>DB
Opinion discarded.

World is great up until its absolute endgame fights. Outrageously high HP pools and getting effectively one shot isn't super fun gameplay in my opinion. I'm probably going to come back to them when I have MR gear to clear them more easily.

Can't wait for Transmog. Wondering if we'll have to grind lower level monsters for tickets for it.

>new bad old good
>trips you into a triple cart

Attached: 16198BC2-B646-4FCD-8389-6CE38B32FE80.jpg (1024x528, 59K)

>>new bad old good
90% of the time, yes.
Including this time.

It's like they made the main game monsters easier and more telegraphed and then endgame is just full of cheap moves, HP sponges, tons of RNG, etc.

>and getting effectively one shot
i mean if everyone didn't just make meme armor sets that are all offense and 0 defense then AT monsters wouldn't 1shot you but you know, that would require thinking for yourself

MHW = World of Warcaft: Cataclysm of Monster Hunter games.
? ? ? = World of Warcraft: Classic of Monster Hunter games.

Attached: 29607899_p0.jpg (400x600, 176K)

Kinda yeah. I've put 284 hours in and only started feeling burnt out when the stuff left to beat was shit like AT Xeno and AT Nerg. Spending 20 or so minutes to drain tens of thousands of HP just isn't super fun, especially when that can be undone in a second with a two hit combo from Nerg.

Never bothered with Extremoth, though I want the Drachen layered armor. It's just too much hassle since it's nearly impossible with ransoms and I don't have a group to play with as is.

>only HR 261 after all that time

Tigrex's theme in Iceborne is more similar to the one in FU, which it has always been more fitting for it than 4U's rendition. Also, you can't headsnipe it anymore. It's unironically more challenging now, even if it is a bit slower in its charges.