Fucking ign

fucking ign

Attached: ign gothic.png (1172x442, 455K)

How glitchy was it when it released? I know jack shit about Gothic but if it was basically unplayable when it came out that's a fair score. If it's just the reviewer being a retard then yeah, sure.

>1.9
>.9
Why is this allowed?

It’s unplayable eurojank garbage. The score was well deserved, People’s only argument for it being good is spamming buzzwords like “Zoomed, Pleb Filter or Git Gud”

>that one assblasted bethesdrone that posts in every gothic thread

>if you hate X you must be Y

the death of meaningful discussion for any hobby or topic

>How glitchy was it when it released?
For a eurojank game? Not much at all really. By regular standards? A good bit, but nothing really bad or anything. Gothic 3 was the one that was pretty much unplayable at launch.

Read your first post and tell me if you think that is meaningful discussion you mongoloid

Gothic is terrible, piss off

jeez I wonder what was so bad about the game that didn't get a 2.0

>hold ctrl and press up on directional pad
gothic is literally a brainlet filter, game is incredible even today

>A 1.9 is a year of polish away from a "great game"
What the fuck kind of patch knocks a game from 1.9 to 8?

Look at Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

no u

I played and finished it before online patches were a thing. As far as I remember zero bugs, just gameplay a bit clunky. Those retards are the kind of morons that think whenever something confuses them is a bug, so they spend most of their life complaining about them.

>As far as I remember zero bugs
gorn attacks you when you attack the free mine

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (1377x501, 83K)

God shut up you fucking faggot holy shit

>Namefag
No U.

thanks for the review jorgen

>zero bugs
The door to the Old Mine can get stuck and then you have to use either scrolls or plain old cheats to get in and out.

2.0 would have been too much and 1.8 would have been not enough.

>inability to pick up items

kek

Gothic 3 was a bug-ridden mess. 1&2 were just fine.

Can't spell ignorant without ign.

>PC, GameCube, Xbox
???

Because it makes it seems like they know what they're talking about by appearing to be more intricate. The average IGN fan truly is that fucking stupid.

>implying any fun morrowind thread isn't spammed by you retards pushing garbage made by degenerate germans