420 BRAZE IT YOU GAY

420 BRAZE IT YOU GAY

Attached: 1559938897125.png (567x594, 821K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aM8D2zqVzSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=aM8D2zqVzSg

Doesn't surprise me that he smokes weed. Doesn't seem like the kind of person who blends in with society

P R I N N Y

DID YOU RIKE IT?
I LORRED IT MYSERF

>Doesn't seem like the kind of person who blends in with society
Smoking weed is so normalized that it's part of western society, you retard.

Have you ever been around potheads? They don't like to be around each other honestly. Weed is cool because it lets you explore your mind, and it works best when you do it alone, or with people that are close to you.
>Wanting to not be like other people this badly

Not to mention, weed is impossible to find in Japan

I'm in my late 20s and pretty much all my friends, who all live well adjusted lives, smoke weed all the time, but I wouldn't say that any of them is a pothead, since none of us ever really talk about it, we just do it. Maybe people in EU are more chill about it.

If any country needs weed it's Japan. They need to learn out to chill themselves before they kill themselves.

*how to

who's better at making video games? kojima or hideo?

> smoke weed everyday
He isn’t working on a game. Right?

>Kojima smokes weed.

Wow, who could have predicted that?! What a shocker!

Yeah, but it's not like you guys are smoking weed all willy nilly with any randy that just so happens to be around. For me at least, I gotta really trust you and fuck with your way of life to even consider letting you hit my blunt.

Miyazaki

Whichever one doesn't spend 100% of his time high and drunk on twitter and instead makes video games

>"Gabe-san, I need papers to rorr a fat brunt"
>"No worries Hiddie, I got the papers right here."
>*pulls out Half Life 3 design doc*

Attached: 1532694869911.jpg (642x413, 31K)

>*hits bong*
>AND THEN... AND THEN MERRYR FARR IN ROVU WITH RIQUID POOP

is this photo real?

Yes. How do you think he got so faaaaaat? Munchies, man.

Ror'd

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

I love Kojima.

It's not impossible to find. It's mostly sold by foreigners and you're taking a huge risk trying to find it. They're likely to send your ass away for a long time if you get caught with it.

Wouldn't it be really easy to just grow it yourself in the southern regions of Japan?

I am not a gay.

You sound autistic honestly

It's a shoop.

I challenge anyone to prove to me kojima has not been using edibles since before his first game was publicised. Magic mushies grow quite well in Japan after all.

It’s just weed u fucking autistic looser

I've seen enough 80s psas on youtube to know you're a twerp.

I thought weed in Japan is extremely legal, when you are a cerebrity it seems you can get away with anything

QUIERES?

what does that mean

y do middle class ppl have to ruin everything with snobbery? you can smoke a joint with any hobo in 5 minutes and go your separate ways, no need to interview them first ffs

only a pothead could write trash like MGS, we already knew that

Attached: you vs the guy.jpg (629x396, 145K)

>watching psas
>saying twerp
I have honestly no clue with u
Actually kys at this point

Attached: D5149531-9D50-406D-80B9-0775DAFB4A36.png (398x398, 50K)

Only illegal if the cops want to press charges.

cute cat. little violent for my tastes.

>psas
Public Serivice Announcements "dont pat random dogs" "lock your doors at night" "Reagan isn't suffering dementia". Soft propbaganda advertising for social well being.

>twerp
Old fashioned word for a naughty child

>famed and revered Japanese creator
>spends a little too much time in America
>smokes weed
So he just killed all chances of working with another Japanese studio or what?

He wants to be American anyway, he probably doesn't care.

>So he just killed all chances of working with another Japanese studio or what?
That happened as soon as konami cut him loose. They put a marker onto his contract since he left without proper respect paid to the chairman.

No one in Japan will work with him, he's turned himself into a yakuza side story.

>weed is impossible to find in Japan
Nah you just need to find a group of Arabs on mopeds. This old guy I spoke to in a bar was an English teacher in Japan and he told me about it. You can pretty much smoke it in the open because the police don't even recognize the smell since it's so rare. If they actually see any bud you are absolutely fucked though.

Gritted my teeth reading this post. What the fuck is wring with you, you cringey autist lmfao

Attached: dying.jpg (125x125, 5K)

>group of Arabs on mopeds
Cool, so what you mean is "hang around a very specific and shitty area of tokyo". I'd rather just ask some brothel tout.

All the poorfags seething. Buy your own weed, Dirty commies

>Buy your own weed, Dirty commies
commies would grow their own weed.

>Guy who I bought weed from was sold out to the cops by his ex wife because he wanted her pay for child support (he has custody of their kid because she is a horrible mother)
>He got wind of it and cleared out his entire house, didn't get in trouble but now can't sell
>Be socially awkward and have a professional life so I no longer have any connections or any idea on how to find someone else to buy from

In a way I guess it is good because I save some money, but I never was a big smoker to begin with. I just miss smoking late at night on weekends. There is really nothing more comfy than sitting outside at 2 or 3 AM on a Friday/Saturday and smoking a joint.

Attached: 1551943069126.png (700x600, 654K)

Jesus Christ

This wasn't what I meant when I told him I need some more gear.