One of your friends convinces you to meet him in an abandoned building

>one of your friends convinces you to meet him in an abandoned building
>you search after him in the basement
>you see pic related

You have ten seconds to convince Pisha not not to rip your head off and suck the marrow out of your bones

Attached: pisha.png (480x480, 238K)

This is a ridiculously unrealistic scenario.
I haven't got any friends.

I fear death. Why?

there's literally no way for kine to live
maybe if you were a really hot chick the lezbo whore would turn you

why didn't she murdered the fledling

cuz he fuckin kindred nigga

didnt Pisha killed a ghoul

fuck that would suck though, you would become the worst clan and have to literally eat raw human constantly to live

>You have ten seconds to convince Pisha not not to rip your head off and suck the marrow out of your bones
I use those ten seconds to get into my power armor supplied by Iteration X and rip her apart.

Attached: Iteration X 5.png (965x677, 697K)

Id rather let her suck out the marrow out of this bone
*unzips dick*

I get regular medicine infusions. My blood is probably highly poisonous to ingest.

Attached: image.jpg (615x615, 167K)

i do her quests for her then i -
>celerity
>bloodbuff
say goodnight bitch

Let her. What do I care.

I told the bitch to go fuck herself. Lol.

I’d just ask to sniff her butt before she does it. What would she say?

What.

only if you send her

>leaving your house
that was your first mistake

>Motoko Kusinagi's VA

Attached: 75a.jpg (1200x1135, 130K)

So she does kill kindred

Ghouls arent vampires dummy

First of all, ghouls aren't kindred.
Secondly she kills your ghoul out of a desire to feed, not a desire to stay secret. Which is what the OP is implying.
No need to kill kindred for secrecy, but kine? Absolutely.

She probably knew that you wanted her killed for some reason. When you go back to her, she mentions "the girl you sent", so Patty probably said she was sent by you which told Pisha to get rid of her.

Ignoring her stupid as fuck questline to gun this evil hag down in a tense duel to the death was one of the most satisfying moments in the game. Probably the most fun I had as a Gunpire.

Attached: Pisha qest.jpg (292x500, 29K)

I tell her that I dont wanna die a virgin and ask if she could help me with that before having me as snack.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

i love pisha

>She probably knew that you wanted her killed for some reason

Why would she think that i wanted her killed?

I was impressed when I tried to kill her and she actually had unique Lasombra skills to fight back with.

I have leukemia so suck my cancer marrow bitch.

As long as it tastes like chicken

Shes a Nagaraja not Lasombra.

Why else would you send a mortal to her? You already knew she was killing other humans who saw her, so she probably just assumed you needed Pisha to deal with her.

So uhh... there's this store called Epic, uhmmmm... the owner pays for all your games, did you know?

Attached: 1530115900172.gif (269x270, 387K)

Humans that eat meat taste horrible, all animals that eat meat taste horrible
JoJo told me so

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT SAULOT

I'm still dumbfounded that nobody ever bothered to teach patty about the masquerade

I'm assuming just like blood tastes like wine to vampires, human flesh probably tastes amazing to corpse eaters. Just cut it up into nice little tendies, maybe marinate or brine it or something to make it less stringy and tough, and enjoy.

I think she was probably aware of it, but like Skelter said she was just more concerned about getting her fix of vampire blood

There should have been more shit like this in the game where you had to pick between Humanity and the Masquerade.

Chickens eat meat. Guido Mista is a retard.

Were there anyone in this game who DIDN'T hated thinbloods?

Shoot her until she stops moving.

Attached: 1473834661.jpg (850x732, 166K)

she isnt that tough. get her treasures then kill her for being a weirdo

Some of the older vampires you meet see them as an inevitability, and a sign of the end of vampires that was foretold iirc

Damn you are stupid. At least do some research about the lore before making yourself look so retarded.

>be human
>die from literally living too long
Alright tough guy

Attached: 1559354267632.png (300x484, 176K)

I was quite tired and couldn't think clearly

Here, have a cute Jeanette as an apology

Attached: 65775867_157486655388749_4263551908162848442_n.jpg (600x600, 52K)