If you got $1000 a month for free, how much of it would go to video games?

If you got $1000 a month for free, how much of it would go to video games?

Attached: 4B91C2E1-1590-4B38-8F2C-03938C587006.jpg (1029x1372, 74K)

None. I'd save it towards my own place.

Gay.

If got took $5000 a year for free from American taxpayers, how much of it would go to Israel?

Attached: file.png (609x343, 261K)

Came here to post this.

Into fig investing for good games and then getting my returns on it.

I already get $1000 a month for free and none of that goes to video games.

make that 3000 and i'm on board

I'd buy every game that looked good. So maybe spend $50 a month, at most. Not a lot of decent looking games coming out lately.

All of it because they are our greatest ally

0 and I would still get all the games I want

I'm going to get a PS5 and an Index VR a few games and save the rest

I'd buy a Wii, Gamecube controller, and a copy of Killer7. The rest I would save or spend on something else.

None of it.
We are the chosen people, and we must only take from the filthy goyim.

I'd buy one full price game per month if there was something I really wanted coming out. For the months that nothing I really wanted was going to come out, I'd put that money back into a little game nest egg that I could use at any time.

Well I actually counted how much I spent on games last year and it was about 1000 eurobucks. So that makes about 80 eurobucks per month.

I'd commission 1k worth of lewd fem orc art and share it with all of you, this board needs more orc lovers.

Attached: images (9).jpg (237x212, 7K)

Depends if there is anything good

$50

Fuck off communists.

It'd all go straight to help my tax situation.

Probably not much.

None. If I want a game, I buy it.

Not much.
Maybe one game per month at best depending how many games are released that actually interest me.

UBI is the future and only greedy jews oppose it, it's up to the government, society and people themselves to regulate the spending so that we don't just get a bunch of drunkards and addicts

about 5-10$ per month if anything

Not much

None, I only spend about $50 on vidya per year but I with that amount of free money I'd be tempted to buy a $30 vidya artbook per month.

I get about $1000 from the government every year. I invest most of it.

Not much, would rather use the money on gunpla tbqh

I don't really play games every month desu. I buy maybe 4 or 5 single player games a year and marathon through the particular game over a few days. So lets say Fire Emblem Three Houses. I basically did absolutely nothing for 5 days except play it But thats it now. Its over and I won't play another game until a new one that comes out interests me. Could be months before I play another game.

Yeah that would literally go to paying my mortgage