Your thoughts?

your thoughts?

Attached: 1565364673009.gif (480x270, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NyKLkwdiW6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care

why should i care
most of you wont make it to 30 anyway.

faggots exist yeah

I don't care.

I really doubt animal-people exist.

40% of you won't

Yes, ok.

keep that shit to yourself

Cool, don't give a shit. Not Video Games.

Hold on let me think for a second....Uhh yeah, i'm thinkin' trans rights

Attached: 1560018479402.gif (866x720, 2.45M)

This, based, /thread.

Of course mentally ill people exist.

I don't get why this is such a controversial topic
yeah weird people exist, so what?

Yes we're aware that people with mental disorders exist.

fpbp and /thread. the .01% giving these literal fags money should be ID'd, drawn out from their homes and strung up in the streets.

Haha no they dont dog and cat peple arent real those are cartoons and clearly fake

A mix of sunken cost fallacies over the treatments and virtue signaling to make themselves feel important.

Why should I praise someone for doing the bare minimum that a living organism can do

In 20 years most of you won't

for what purpose you all exist

Just because you exist that doesn't mean i have to respect you

I wish you all died.

No you don't

I don't care

So do child molesters and serial killers. Is there anything more entitled and narcissistic than demanding recognition for simply existing?

Do you know what else exists? Video games

Yes we know you keep reminding us. get over yourselves

What is this "we exist" thing I keep hearing? Seen it a lot recently. Like, no shit? Nobody denies the existence of mentally ill trannies. I don't get it at all.

To be is to be perceived user

Stop hijacking anime you demented fatherless spawns of hell.

Attached: 1498775393499.png (714x545, 510K)

In a perfect world, men like them would not exist.

Gas the furries.

who gives a shit?

participation trophies were a mistake. look what kind of generation they raised

as a mentally damaged group that persists purely so pharma can sell drugs that they're not allowed to sell to old people anymore

>We exist!

Give it 10 years

Attached: 1556344576370.png (705x767, 564K)

get help

homo shit is homo?

I don't know dude, it's gay.

They want to be shoved into every corner of media.

video jannies

What they mean by "We exist" is "Pay attention to us because we're attention whores"

>Sig rune hairpiece
>Black and red uniform
hmmm, what did the cute anime girl mean by this?

Attached: 1509507928901.jpg (736x1104, 140K)

Why did trannies need their own sex flag when they were included in the LGBT flag?
What's up with that?

Abnormalities which make up less than .05% of the human population. Too much time and money are wasted on them.

In what world is 40% most?

but this is not the perfect world...

>Draw anime girls as nazis or with maga hats
>Perfectly fine
>Trans person posts an anime image
>REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1476769661392.jpg (320x320, 16K)

>"WE EXIST!"

Those are cartoon characters. They literally do not exist.

Attached: 1560198970065.gif (406x449, 1.4M)

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

I don’t get how people can feel proud of those things, I got a couple back in middle school and they all felt patronizing

nearly half is still a big number user.

Estrogen seller, i'm going into transition, and i need only your strongest estrogen.

>anthros exist
TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THEM YOU FUCKS
I WANT A FLUFFY BF

Attached: 1531203019050.jpg (544x416, 26K)

Most fags hate trannies because their worldviews often conflict with each other.

>we exist
Okay.

That's about all I will concede to these freaks.

Attached: 6a5.jpg (600x799, 42K)

Because all those elements hate each other. There's a massive lesbian segment which hate trannies because they could be tricked into having sex with 'women' who used to be men.

>we exist

Attached: ok-soda.jpg (370x500, 63K)

gay people fight amongst themselces about classification even though at the end of the day they e all just faggots. It will never not be weird to me.

>60+ posts in ten minutes
I hate this board.

They conceptually exist you dumb retard.

But is it most?

>people who think that acting like the opposite gender doesn't make you any less a man or woman
vs
>people who think you have to act like the opposite gender to be a man or woman

>40%
We don't even have data on this most recent phenomenon of trannies, that's just of trannies who are alive today. All the trannies who get surgeries are gonna kill themselves and the only trannies who won't kill themselves are ones who wake up one day and realize they're not actually girls. "100%" should be the new meme.

Attached: 1551595961966.jpg (540x720, 82K)

Why are you deadset on becoming more insufferable than furries

>those antagonistic expressions
This is why your mental illness will never be accepted as normal. No one is going to want to accept you when your rhetoric consists of, WE EXIST, YOU FUCKING RACIST/SEXISTS/HOMOPHOBE! DEAL WITH IT!

But that's only for those who DON'T transition.

Attached: 1557853124312.jpg (738x720, 80K)

why.

how come i can see them tho. surely they exist to some extent.

>le meme number
Epic!

And we wish you did not

So most of them?

right here user :)

Attached: db1829ca3681c448d4a8796aae9e144d.jpg (480x640, 80K)

>trans
>person
pick one lmfao

Attached: 1539902719300.png (699x523, 510K)

People with scoliosis exist too, yet I don't see any games about them.

Not for long

Attached: 1565366753197.jpg (398x9766, 2.21M)

>All the trannies who get surgeries are gonna kill themselves

based

I don't care
Get out of my vidya

They should reconsider that choice

Imagine that your greatest achievement in life is existing.

dilate

So do Nazis

>h-haha if the insane get treatment they only commit suicide FOUR times as often as sane people!
How is this an argument in favor of mental illness?

love is love and homosexuality is totally natur-

What is even their point? That they are right just because they exist? Pedophiles and furfags exist too, does that make them decent in any way?

I mean, do what you want. As long as it doesn’t affect me, and doesn’t require anything of me, feel free to be transgender. I don’t care.

With support from family and friends the trans suicide rate actually shrinks to 4%. The 40% meme stems from lack of acceptance similar to the gays a long time ago, suicide isn't a risk with experiencing gender dysphoria.

Attached: 1561575380708.jpg (330x274, 83K)

Gender surgeries being available to the common man is an incredibly recent phenomenon, just wait a couple years and then get back to me.

Attached: 1557372682591.jpg (260x346, 11K)

What are they doing with Austrias flag (with blue sky background)

Based

Why does everyone one of the images have different charts?

Attached: perfectworld.png (1142x717, 785K)

fpbp. Having an identity doesn't entitle you to jack shit.

Mad my post beat yours? Lol

Unfortunate.

I'm sorry you loathe your own bodies.

>Mom walks in
FUCK YOU

Why do they need me to care that they exist?

Only because those that transition are by nature, more likely to be treated by psychiatrists, psychologists and other type of doctors. If anything, it reinforces that transgenderism is a disease.

>family and social acceptance decrease suicide rates...

Who would have ever guessed that.

This isn’t video games, faggot.

Not for long

Attached: 1549165936459.png (738x669, 186K)

>being so obsessed with sexuality that you chop off your own penis to become the girl and harass people who don’t mutilate their own bodies

Is this an American thing?

>>>Swedish study

>he has shit genes and has to do hrt
>not being a chad femboy or a trap
>having gender dysphoria

lmao'ing at your short lives right now

Post canonically trans characters

Attached: witche.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Why should I care? what does this have to do with videogames? furries are retards.

Attached: 1468281062822.jpg (623x713, 62K)

oh no no no

Attached: EBilTidXUAIVKc-.png (360x245, 103K)

until they hit gay death and kill themselves anyway

So you're saying as gender surgeries become more commonplace and the techniques more refined you expect to see an even further decrease in suicide rates as people are able to get ever close to their "true self"?

These

It's real obvious but dumbfucks still post the 40% meme, pretty stupid huh?

People like you normalise mental illness like gender dysphoria. Your job as an upstanding citizen is to bully that shit out of them.

People can do whatever they want, including developers. I don't fucking care.

If it makes a few people feel good to be accepted, fine, whatever. None of this stuff affects me in any conceivable way.

HOLY FUCK BASED

Shut The Fuck Up. Nobody fucking Cares and would rather continue pretending you don't fucking exist. You fucking abominations.

Attached: 05b4c9f71ebdd583d268623a03c6cda72b84fca4a2c9e8e7dbd006a80e650e51.jpg (387x309, 16K)

>it reinforces that transgenderism is a disease.
It is, and right now the single most effective treatment is reassignment surgery and hormone replacement.

-ral.
There are also faggots in the animal and plant world

Not defending anything, just dont want you to loose in arguments

I thought it was transphobic to assume only people with gender dysphoria can become trannies?

Bullshit. These people are walking timebombs. Just wait until they try and seduce a straight man, and it's a trip to cutter's alley for them

i love this man, every single video is a masterpiece.

No. I'm saying you're going to be a 40 year old man, fed up with keeping the wound between your legs open and being a general eyesore, and choose what any person would choose to do at that point, which is kill yourself.

vocaroo.com/i/s0NyKLkwdiW6

Attached: 1560118184480.jpg (657x527, 21K)

Not for much

Ok. Now stop being narcissistic attention whores forcing other people to drink your kool-aid.

Based Ampharos poster dabbing on trannies

V is trans! part 1

Attached: 4chan trans rights.png (1356x934, 71K)

>But that's only for those who DON'T transition.
But that's not what the graphic says though. The graphic only differentiates between ones that get THERAPY and the ones that don't. Therapy =/= surgery.

>Post study that goes against the narrative
>That doesn't count!!

Man, /pol/ really fucks you up

Attached: 1447195301992.png (221x253, 22K)

That's like saying the single most effective treatment to depression is suicide. The point of treating a mental illness is not to fucking cave to the mentally ill person's delusions.

That's called fucking medical abuse. Any Doctor willing to perform these surgeries is a fucking fraud and should have their licence revoked.

what does this have to do with video games mods/jannies?

Good Solonius.

Attached: D2586960-8CF8-491C-A561-1C944B2CD3DE.jpg (300x450, 27K)

V is trans part 2!

Attached: pol becomes good uwu.png (1546x657, 81K)

user are you okay?

What are trans rights? What rights do they not have?

mario is a

based
seething, dilate, cope and don't forget to kill yourself

cope

i love this electric sheep

Aww, sorry that the data goes against how you FEEL

Attached: 1562616912437.png (798x920, 498K)

We don't care.

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
LOOK HE'S BLACK

Attached: lgbtV.png (637x473, 21K)

Don't really care about them.
Although I found out today a friend I used to have years ago now uses a female name, trans flag and female pronouns on twitter. Feeld bad for him.

no we don't want them in /trash/

Did he put rubber bands around his balls so they would rot off?

Your thoughts?

Attached: pitbull.jpg (1708x2097, 876K)

have you ever even seen a trans lesbian that didn't look ready to off themselves

no its 6 shots of lead to the head

>tfw mudslime and it’s against my religion to support trannies
>call people islamophobic if they call me transphobic
Heh. Suckers.

Dilate.

Attached: 1551311193599.png (1241x477, 6K)

Reminder that every year a tranny lives they suffer more and more until the pressure gets to much and they kill themselves.

The Swedish study demonstrates that your "social acceptance lowers the suicide rates of people who loathe their own genetics and seek to correct it with hacksaw surgery" claim is false.

The right to masturbate in the women's restroom

You shouldn’t

>/pol/
>fact denial
?

They don't have the right to be free from criticism. And that's truly what they're after.

>data
Fudged by a bunch of corrupt (((professionals))). Very easy to do with soft sciences like psychology

>trannies are actually buying gender changing potions from the potion seller
>but the potions are too strong

Attached: file.png (797x723, 491K)

Beat me to it.

the 7th panel doesn't follow logically. Breed can have a bad disposition and shit owners can exist, its not mutually exclusive.

ITT Canon trans characters

Attached: Trans Awakening.png (1920x538, 999K)

Furfags are more degenerate than trannies

Deserves to be in the new region

Bend over, trannies. I wanna have sex.

Attached: 44chan.png (1650x803, 913K)

F L U F F I E R.

Attached: hug.png (544x415, 11K)

They're right, they do exist, which is a shame.
Someone should solve that.

I don't go around shouting that i'm nuerotypical and straight. When I think of myself and my identity it does not revolve around my sexuality as the core of my being. I don't spend my time brow beating people telling them that i'm unique because i'm a social and sexual deviant. I don't demand a safe space or have parades where people straight people walk around in fetish gear or naked performing sexual acts with children being exposed to it. I don't demand that children that have almost no agency and ability to understand concept such as identity and sexuality be exposed to it and have my own opinions foisted on them vicariously. I don't demand legal force be applied to coerce others to accept my identity and views. I don't seek out opportunities to use legal force to coerce others. Should I keep going? Existing will never be enough for them. They want to condition people and force people to accept their insecurities and inability to be a human in any meaningful way outside being sexually and mentally deviant.

Attached: 1418151116403.gif (500x281, 657K)

People "born in the wrong body" would know about fact denial, don't you think?

They don't have the right to rape children, free HRT and SRS, free money and to get their female balls waxed.

samus is a transwoman, and gamers need to get over it

Attached: bantranzooie.png (804x428, 29K)

Cute boys crossdressing > trannies

Not necessarily. As i mentioned in my post, it's more likely to be related to psychologist and psychiatrist.

idk man their reply was pretty funny

>The data isn't real!

Where do you go to get information then, /pol/? If you don't trust professionals whose job it is to make accurate statistics then you are beyond help

BASED
A
S
E
D

truth

Attached: WITG.jpg (1080x1030, 128K)

Well see in a couple years. You will probably be hanging in your dirty little room, no one will find you, because no one actually cares about you. You will just be hanging there, your entire life amounting to nothing more than a stench of piss and shit. And best of all, no one will even remember you ever existed.

>What rights do they not have
The right to remain silent

The right to freely receive drugs that used to be given to women going through menopause and men with low T but after it was discovered that those drugs fuck your body up pretty bad they stopped getting prescribed.
Now every other fag organization has been completely taken over trannies backed by pharma.

Attached: 1562266802105.png (1920x1882, 2.5M)

Who?

It's already implied. You can have failed men in your office with full facial hair who are still referred to as women, and Chris-Chans are the standard besides.

It's literally because of autism. I'm not exaggerating in the slightest, trannies are almost always autistic.