Have you ever been offended by a videogame?

Have you ever been offended by a videogame?

Attached: 1564255561879.png (548x538, 428K)

I was offended by the fact Kojima thought I WANTED to see Quiet's T&A. Or rather her complete lack of it.

I'm offended that Stefanie Joosten isn't pregnant with my children.

holy shIT are those BOOOOOOBS? UUUGGGHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFIUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKLKJJJ IIAAAMMMM CCCCUUIIUUHMMMMMIJIIJNNNGGG AAAAAHHHHHHHH

>creates elaborate and retarded plot point to excuse tits being out instead of just doing it
Why are Japs like this?

the only thing offensive about Quiet is the face

Yes.

Attached: asshole.webm (1280x720, 993K)

I have seen her fuck a horse and now I can't not see it

Attached: gKq88UX.jpg (720x540, 26K)

Lmao WTF is this??

Yes.

YIIK: A Pozmodern AIDS
Wokenstein: Basedblood
Tumblrtale
Genderfield Vagina
Faggierwatch
Gone Homo
The Last of Poz: From Behind
Unmanned 4: Balls End
Woke_Dogs 2
We Wuz Assassins: Odyssey

This.

the artistc masterpiece watch_dogs 2

arent you excited for WD3, user? /r/gamingcirclejerk told me it'll be better than the bigoted Cyberpunk 2077!

Except they don't usually do this. Quiet's explanation for being half naked was Kojima trying to cope with SJWs in the west even though he just wanted to shove tits in our faces, which makes him a good guy.

When it's a bad port and also uses unnecessary DRM, yes.

Attached: 20180306_202512.jpg (2448x3264, 1.76M)

I used the xof costume as soon as I got it. Yes I do like Quiet in a sexual way but ever since she gave me that thumbs up I learned she was more than just tna, she was my friend.

Pic related literally triggered me.
It is wrong on so many levels I swear I would beat the shit out of the developers who did this.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>you actually put effort into this
Sad

Who even fucking knows what you're trying to parody right now.

>gone homo
He really didn’t.

Boobs
Ugh, keep that shit on Yea Forums

>using drumpf dog whistles
That gets a yikes from me.

Tbqh this is genuinely offensive of her. Letting her genes die with her is objectively evil

i don't get offended by imaginary things made with computers

FUCK YOU KOJIMA
WHY DID YOU LEAVE HER?

I was offended by this one game that was so barebones and literally could not be finished because a bug meant that you would crash if you leveled up your character to a certain level - which is a prerequisite for the final battle.

>give her extra tits as Quiet
>still barely has any

Attached: 1562257960493.jpg (603x317, 32K)

This. I though her thrusting hersefl at the camera was a joke until I played the game. If dude wants to fuck a horse that's his business, but if I'm not installing the high def horse vagina mods don't keep thrusting it at me.

her character was pretty shit but there's nothing about her design that would offend me

Attached: 1562599652170.jpg (800x1248, 240K)

You wouldn't be here if that twas true. But please, for the sake of your ability to generate (you)s tell us why it bad touched you.

yes by its 5 minute close time
looking at you hl2.exe

I have been offended at how shitty some games are or their transaction models or something.
Never just offended at the content.

I totally forgot about that. Literally
>groaaar vagina power

No in this case there was some sort of statement being made. The idea was to make it look like he was just trying to excuse tits, and then subvert that. It was a total squib load, but the idea was at least there.

>he just wanted to shove tits in our faces
No, he just wanted to see his pet billboard girl dressed up in as little as possible without it being considered a sexual service.

Yes any game that is non f2p bucks that puts micro transactions in them.

Bonus points if its added in after the game has come out.

Highscore: if they turned a previous unlockable option from the previous game into a micro transaction like Destiny 2 or MK did

Attached: 1563018147128.png (400x359, 145K)

>No in this case there was some sort of statement being made
And then there wasn't. Just like there wasn't a third of the game. The game got thrown out unfinished so whatever 45d chess board he had got thrown to the wind and he was just a fucking hack.

>getting friendzoned by Quiet
Jesus fuck m80. How do you even end up just friends with the literal waifu character?

Attached: crimson_chin.jpg (945x1535, 296K)

Dios mio...

best outfit

Attached: mgsv-tpp-scrren-006.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Is that a nipple I see?

What a lot of people thought as some SJW feminist of Watchdogs 2 and turned out to be an accurate depiction of a san fran bulldyke. Abusive, manipulative, petty and entirely up their own ass. And as that scene shows, more casually mysoginsityic than anything ubi would have been comofrable doing if it didn't involve a gay woman.

>getting offended by anything

Yes.
Fuck you Blizzard, you don't know me.

Attached: foreverattone.jpg (208x243, 6K)