So powerful please upvote for karma :)

So powerful please upvote for karma :)

Attached: woldq1rtzhe11.jpg (800x800, 617K)

How the fr*ck I upvote on this website, ahah? :)

I hate that. You tend to get too impatient with the new player and want them to be as good as you immediately.
Don't back-seat unless they ask, let them die a million times, don't judge and let them learn the systems by themselves. Trying to rush them is gonna inevitably make them enjoy the game less than you do.

us gamers amirite ;)

I’m going to murder

I think it's pretty cute

>mmo trope character
>jumping

Attached: 1565290996273.jpg (564x714, 76K)

Seriously what do upvotes do. Like if getting a lot gets me money then fuck yeah let's go to reddit

Uh oh incel alert. Mods can we please ban this guy before he shoots up his high school? Thanks.

Showing a GAME you MASTERED for many years to SOMEONE you CARE ABOUT

You click on the post number and write "based and redpilled", then solve the captcha and click Submit.

This. I made that mistake getting someone to play RE4 at first. The second attempt, I let them do their own thing and only offered advice when they asked for it. They definitely got the hang of it much quicker the second go around.

I hear it's like getting (you)s

based: upvote
cringe: downvote

If someone needs coaching for shit that the tutorial covers they are hopeless and will drop the game in a week anyway.

Remind me; why do we give a shit about Reddit anyway? Sure they're faggots but if they're so pathetic then what does it matter what they do?

The great Electionfag migration.
Ironically, it's those guys who bitch about Reddit the most, since they've actually been there.

Why do we give a shit about Youtube celebrities and Twitter?

"based and redpilled"

Because fuck you.

People have been bitching about reddit since 2010/11, shut the fuck up

based and redpilled

based and redpilled

People bitched about reddit since around that time because it looked like it was trying to be an alternative to Yea Forums, it was more banter than anything.
It's nothing like what we have now.

I'm like 99% sure it's a proven psychology thing, if you fuck with someone by giving them advice while they're trying to do a new task, they fuck it up more and don't learn as well. If you give them room to fuck up, see their own mistakes and wait until they ask, they do a lot better. Experiencing the mistake is pretty important I thnk.

No, it had the same connotations

Thanks for the upvotes!
based and redpilled

I mean, kind of, but not really. Reddit was a group that could actually be identified back then. The whole "thing I don't like is Reddit" was not as rampant an issue as it is now. Things changed when instead of Redditors being an actual group of people to bitch about, they became another word for someone you disagree with.

fag who only played guild wars

(You)s are better than gay votes.

Attached: 6752CE64-E0F2-4635-92ED-06D9D6D784F7.jpg (718x1024, 168K)

Don't do this it makes mustard gas!!!

>all those cancer meme awards

Attached: Jeb!.png (574x429, 224K)

This is exactly what'd expect a Redditor to say

Can't dislike SrGrafo. His style is too charming.

Guild Wars 2 has jumping.

>Remind me; why do we give a shit about homeless people anyway? Sure they're homeless but if they're so pathetic then what does it matter if they piss everywhere and smell like shit?

bluepilled

Because they’re SLOW.

Attached: 5BD0FCF1-D12F-44E8-9E04-82603CD161C0.jpg (1080x1711, 744K)

It's Yea Forums culture to seek out and get angry at what other people do.

i dislike him. His comics are effortless copouts to pander to the broadest audience possible.

It encouraged chicks with low self-esteem to strip and post it online. Like (you) used to because our femnons left us for chaddit.