ITT Quickly and poorly summarize a game in a few sentences

ITT Quickly and poorly summarize a game in a few sentences.
Play anime girl pokemon and dominate your harem. This is the lonely otaku girlfriend simulator you were always meant to play. Story is irrelevant, your only goal is to donate your body to science and suck on big goth anime tiddies.

Attached: 1540596511340.jpg (800x998, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intellectualtakeout.org/blog/why-are-so-many-female-teachers-sleeping-students
nypost.com/2018/12/17/text-messages-reveal-how-teacher-allegedly-lured-teen-student-into-sex/
washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2018/03/01/anyone-could-molest-you-boy-tells-parents-about-sexual-relationship-with-middle-school-teacher
thecut.com/2018/08/avital-ronell-professor-accused-of-harassment-what-to-know.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

indian kino

Attached: 01-750x422.jpg (750x422, 81K)

You fucked up.

How so?

Badly, you're not even sure exactly what happened.

You and you're brother engage in underage gambling and collect souls for satan while fingerbanging all who dare to stand in your way. Complete with wonderful art that was painstakingly made only for you to baby rage at a three headed dragon.

Attached: mughead and cupman.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

You control some meat fodder to throw into the grinder and you waste away hours as you remind yourself. Secretly the entire game is an add for tide pods.

Attached: darkest.jpg (460x215, 61K)

This one is pretty good.

>Girl with daddy issues latches onto an older man, they embark through the land having to deal with fungal infections and sexual tension
>In the end you prove modern healthcare is fucked and go columbine on a hospital

Hey kids?! Wanna play minecraft and fulfill your degenerate scalefag inflation fantasies? Well suit up for DigDug!

Attached: who the fuck thought up this.jpg (400x400, 45K)

i laughed

Attached: 178.png (485x477, 534K)

Ah damn I was about to Darkest Dungeon. Well I'll just mention the wonderful DLCs such as:

Still a better love story than twilight

and

Get fucked up on space crack and slaughter a bunch of tweaker farmers.

Jap furry voyeur fetish fuel.

Attached: download (53).jpg (262x192, 22K)

Wait a sec are Cuphead and Mugman actually the antagonist?

You play the fantasy of every japanese salaryman only to become the quintessential US citizen in the second playthrough.

Attached: asaruto.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

You get to play as chadious the thot destroyer and enslave brown bitches. Take your experience online for a vivid futa erp experience like no other. There's gameplay, it consists of watching your 12 inch dick slap your characters thighs with its own physics as you run through the land.

Attached: conan.jpg (460x215, 45K)

This looks like a bargain bin anime trash fire and not even your description makes it sound interest. Fuck it makes me mad how japs can siphon money from retards by including sameface anime designs.

The story is run of the mill and the artstyle is bland as fuck but the gameplay is a straight 10/10. One of the best character action games I've played in that regard.
Plus, it was made by literally one dude so everything except the gampelay sucking ass is more understandable

>finish fucking second GF and max out their rank
>come downstairs
>"Haaaai~ here's your coffee goshujin-sama :)"
how soundproof is that attic? what do sojiro and morgana do when joker is loudly banging girls right above them?

We here at sega want to cater to a more diverse audience. As such we've let 14 year old D'marcion pitch us a character and story representative to his wonderful culture. Play as D'brickishaw the Hedgehog as you use your super speed to commit petty theft and drivebys at the speed of sound while outrunning the police because you dindu nuthin. Take out the white devil Eggman's robots while figuring out what happened to that white bitch you used to fuck with in our new game!

Attached: nigger the hedgehog.jpg (320x445, 53K)

I don't understand how the literal pedophile christmas cakes get away with just openly dating joker in this game.
>Tfw you invite the goth doctor to your room
God damn that was amazing for my dick but that hoe should be in jail.

Attached: 1541641915592.jpg (456x352, 29K)

Monster Gods from outer space come to earth to impregante sexy women and let you clean the mess

Attached: 1530502261_502261_019959_gameplatform.jpg (300x369, 124K)

If you look at the actual laws, yes they might get some awkward questions, but at worst they'd probably get a slap on the wrist. The thing is, the laws about sleeping with underage people in Japan isn't balanced for males and females. To put it bluntly, if you're an older guy fucking an underage chick, yes you're fucked and you're going to jail. However with, say Kawakami and Joker, she just wouldn't be punished nearly as bad, I don't even think there's jailtime associated. Heck if they just keep it on the down-low for like a year, they can just be public with it.

Your life is fucking depressing.

Past was shit, present is shit, and whatever happens in the future too everybody still regards you as shit. At least you get a laugh every once in a while to think everything's not as bad as it seems.

Attached: Logo.jpg (857x482, 17K)

in the scrapped files relating to reversed links, kawakami had a lot more dialogue about her worries in that regard

>Didn't you promise to request me
if I let you slack off in class?

>Did you get scared? It's
quite risky, after all...

>OK... I'll stop inviting you.

>Ignoring Kawakami's invitations
is lessening her trust in you...

>some dude sticks his dick in a beached whale and ruins life as we know it
IMAGINE being that much of a horny and lonely fuck up.

ironically the US has a much bigger problem with female teachers molesting/raping their male students. and they always get protected.

>ironically the US has a much bigger problem with female teachers molesting/raping their male students.
I wouldn't be surprised but I can't find stats to really back this up

I don't think that's true at all, it seems pretty rare but the few times it does happen every once in awhile it gets plastered all over the media making it seem worse than it is.

Essentially what the other user said, plus Joker’s 16-17 (even states in America have this as the age of consent) so he doesn’t have to hide it that long. Kawakami is more likely to have consequences and specific laws against her just on the basis that she’s a teacher (which puts her in a position of power over him, which is sus even though he’s obviously the one that instigated the relationship, that’s why she’s nervous and doubtful all the time).
As for snitching, Sojiro most definitely knows what’s going on but he’s a ladies’ man himself so he’s probably more impressed/jealous that Joker managed to snag a qt goth twice his age than anything.

intellectualtakeout.org/blog/why-are-so-many-female-teachers-sleeping-students

nypost.com/2018/12/17/text-messages-reveal-how-teacher-allegedly-lured-teen-student-into-sex/

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2018/03/01/anyone-could-molest-you-boy-tells-parents-about-sexual-relationship-with-middle-school-teacher

thecut.com/2018/08/avital-ronell-professor-accused-of-harassment-what-to-know.html

This says literally nothing about the rates of these events in America opposed to other countries, user.