Walmart to take down all ads for violent games and to cancel any game events

ign.com/articles/2019/08/09/walmart-reportedly-removing-violent-game-ads-will-still-sell-guns

>“Remove your store for any signing or displays that contain violent images or aggressive behavior. Remove from the salesfloor or turn off these items immediately.”

>The memo says that this includes turning off or unplugging video game display units with demos of violent games, “specifically PlayStation and Xbox units,” and to “cancel any events promoting combat style or third-person shooter games that may be scheduled in Electronics.”

Based Walmart. I'm sure countless lives will be saved by people not knowing that there's a new Call of Duty coming out this year.

Attached: Wal-mart-reportedly-removes-violent-video-game-ads-after-mass-shootings.jpg (1600x900, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
youtube.com/watch?v=pNAmoiT4uB8
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-body-armor-armed-rifle-sparks-panic-missouri-walmart-n1040676
youtube.com/watch?v=ryJteQTPBlU
youtube.com/watch?v=n1Mxs06hBe8
youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o
youtube.com/watch?v=6ssYezFw_Qs
webm.red/1oLW.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo
youtube.com/watch?v=rJJtv1ZuCrc
youtube.com/watch?v=baWC7buWmDA
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1158429087133839360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>FAKE GUN BAD
>REAL GUN GOOD

yes yes walmart this walmart that i get it. there's threads already unless they were deleted. it's publicity stunt like everything. facebook soccer moms will like and share.

This might just be the best post where I've seen X BAD, Y GOOD. Based.

Based walmart, nobody wouldve died if we just banned violent video games

Imagine shopping at walmart for anything. also, who fucking cares, so you don't see CoD adds anymore. nothing of value was ever lost.

>guys it's fine the government getting their claws in gaming we have to stop people buying lootboxes
>mere fucking weeks later this

don't say you weren't warned

Good for them.

Attached: americans.png (1278x720, 556K)

>Walmart = the government
Actually, maybe in muttland, that might be the case.

Attached: file.png (520x587, 39K)

fpbp

>Be Walmart manager
>Address employees the day after shootings
>"We at Walmart need to do something to help stop this senseless violence"
>Walk past the gun racks and shelves of ammunition
>"Call of Duty is the problem here"
and you wonder why America is the laughing stock of the world

Hope he has fun in GITMO lmao

Attached: aaayyy.jpg (1672x844, 167K)

meanwhile at walmart

Attached: like a hero.jpg (443x704, 65K)

God, I hope video games get fucking banned. The industry needs it so bad right now.

fpbp

Imagine living in a country where mass shooting happen day to day despite having the so called "best" military and police.

Imagine living in a country where simple jobs are more demanding, harder to apply for and pay you peanuts for more stress and work.

Imagine living in a country where all the young people aren't buying houses, aren't having kids, and are fucked in the ass with loads of debt for trying to further educate themselves.

Imagine living in a country where guns are a right but basic healthcare is a privilege.

Imagine living in a country that can afford to throw $300 million dollar bombs in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere Derkastan but can't afford clean water, basic healthcare, and basic college for your citizens.

Imagine living in a country where children have to sing nursery rhymes to help them cope with the stress of a school lock-down because of how common school shootings are.

Imagine living in America.

Walmart is where a black man was shot because he picked up a rifle off a shelf, and someone panicked and called him in as an active shooter.

And then someone else died of a heart attack in that incident from the panic of the police response.

His name was John Crawford III.

Attached: walmart vr.jpg (1500x1000, 398K)

OH NO!! What will the garbage ass, underage as fuck FPS community do now!?!? HOLY SHIT CALL OF DUTY BRO!!

ok geniuses if its not violent video games that are causing the shootings then what is it? and no blaming guns isnt a valid answer

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

Great post, how much do I need to tip you?

call of duty ads shows violence and if there's demo kiosks. the kids can do virtual violence there. It's good pr move because it's now trendy again to be against violent video games.

guns are just there. i'm gonna assume that you can't randomly test fire those in the walmart or anything. and i doubt the gun ads show people shooting people.

>
American here. Can confirm this post as truth. Somebody please fucking help us.

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 18K)

What a shitshow

Attached: v94t7vskw6f31.jpg (1200x787, 78K)

Good. Games belong to kids. They shouldn't be intimidated by shitty M games that uggo fantards reeee over. Every video game section should let kids know that this is their medium

America was so great 15 years ago. Now its a literal joke of a country.

Imagine being a retarded Euroshart whose understanding of America comes apparently from their own ass, kindly shut the fuck up about things you clearly know fucking nothing about.

i worked at a walmart in 04 and the people called this the "wal-mart cheer" we had to do it every morning. I switched to night shifts not long after.

>okay geniuses, if an imbalance of humors isn't causing diseases then what is it? and no blaming germs

I LIVE in america you retarded fucking border crosser

uh oh an angered amerifat doesn't like reading the truth

Actually his name was Robert Paulson.

And it's still the country all the foreigners seem to think they're entitled to move to

this guy should be released uncharged. its actually legal in the state of missouri to open carry and no ammo limit either. and he was pushing a cart around for awhile before the other guy held him up.

and it's still better than your country.

fpbp and the best usage of that meme this year, if not all time.

It's a better genre than whatever irrelevant garbage you play.

In all seriousness, there have been studies done looking for a connection, that all say no, other countries with the same games don't have these trends either. It's not only the fault of guns. The real issues that cause these things are difficult childhood situations, bad schools, bullying, the news, and way more. These are all so different and difficult to improve. There has been culture set around shootings, hate and misinformation that drive more and more people away into their own little worlds causing themselves to become outcasts and eventually begin to think that acting horrible things would be he only option.

not him, but great point
Imagine living in a country where the customers are expected to pay a restaurant's employees pay, instead of their boss

Doesnt Walmart sell guns in the us

I bet that's what he thought too but NOPE

>I'm going to be a retard and cause a scare but it's ok because muh rights
>it's actually a terroristic threat considering recent events, location and my getup
>ooooh fuuuggggggggggggg

Attached: 1561842700453.png (793x786, 244K)

absolutely based

as if we needed even more reasons to boycott walmart

these unamerican pricks need to go

>IT'S B-BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU P-PLAY!!!

Attached: hole tech.webm (768x432, 2.81M)

>Guy literally writes in his manifesto that he’s not aiming to go Call of Duty
>Politicians and media pile blame on Call of Duty
>The more damaging issue of extremist ethonationalism is ignored

For what purpose?

Yeah but when was the last time you saw someone shoot up somewhere with a bolt-action rifle

VIDEO GAME BAD
ASSAULT RIFLES GOOD

MUH FREEDOMS MUDAFUCKA

Attached: 1565201320931.png (449x459, 134K)

It's guns

>Imagine living in a country where guns are a right but basic healthcare is a privilege.
Wait we're getting state mandated guns?

Attached: 1542987717793.jpg (500x581, 53K)

people die from car crashes. remove all racing games from public sale.
people die from being punched or kicked sometimes. ban all fighting games from public sale.
people sometimes go bankrupt in real life and have their lives ruined so ban all games with a financial lose state.

Next your gonna blame absent fathers. Guns are the problem, fagtron

>America

Attached: 1565076312158.webm (202x250, 1.57M)

>banning the advertisement of something rather than the actual item itself
>reduces the amount children are exposed to these games while still allowing adults to buy whatever the fuck they want
Honestly this is what should have been done since the beginning. Sony needs to learn a thing or two from them. Instead, Sony focuses on advertising immoral products to young children while banning adults from buying the things they want.

FPS have been garbage for decades anyways, let it rot.

>walmart is the only store in my shit hole town because they killed everything else

Help

Are you retarded?

That sure would prevent all those mass shootings

It's humans. We've always been violent, and it's never been because of the actives we do for fun, or the music we listen to. Can't name one point in our history where you can say "oh yea, the reason they were so violent back then was because of the gladiator games!" Like, nah, doesn't work like that. Removing guns or video games will not stop violence, as John Wick showed us 3 times now, if someone wants to kill someone, they'll find whatever they can to make sure that happens. Even a pencil.

>Any non-third world country
FTFY

>The memo says that this includes turning off or unplugging video game display units with demos of violent games, “specifically PlayStation and Xbox units,” and to “cancel any events promoting combat style or third-person shooter games that may be scheduled in Electronics.”

Never have I been so glad to be Nintendo/PC only.

Imagine giving a single fuck about FPS games in 2019.
Now imagine actually playing them in 2019.

Attached: 546.png (273x223, 140K)

based

>most developed country in the wooorrrllddd

Attached: 1561289862703.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

fpbp

>America

Attached: 1557321048692.webm (600x338, 1.42M)

Imagine being so asshurt that some spic shot up a Walmart. Imagine being so asshurt a tranny family produced a deranged kid who shot up a bunch of people. So asshurt mind you, that you post the most passive aggressive nancy way of expressing your hurt ass on a forum not dedicated to political discussion and ideas but one dedicated to video games. One where your weak rational and arguments won't be torn to pieces and where you can hide any attempt at samefagging.

You are a swine and you deserve the muslim hordes taking over your way of life.

Do they even sell handguns anymore? I didn’t think they sold anything auto or semi-automatic.

Guys video games teach kids how to fire illegal hollowpoint ammo from military grade street sweeper deagles with high capacity assault clips!

Yeah, but you can't kill 20 people in seconds with a pencil

They didn't "kill" anything you retard. Your retarded citizens including yourself did. Instead of supporting the mom and pop shop you went to walmart, instead of spending 5 extra dollars to help out a small shop you went to walmart, instead of getting your meat from the local deli you went to walmart, instead of helping the communities economy you went to walmart.

But somehow, in some way this is walmarts fault. Get off your high horse you faggot, walmart didnt kill shit. They saw an opportunity to capitalize in some country hicks and did just that. When they move out your bumfuck town with incestuous retards are fucked because they wont have a local economy.

user STOP HE'S ALREADY DEAD JESUS

LAND OF THE FREE

Attached: 15626254454905.webm (1920x1080, 2.29M)

based

>muh guns

uhh excuse me sweeties but if everyone had a gun mass shootings wouldnt happen

You can't blame Americans for the fact that capitalism is literally an undead system that thrives on lack of agency

Attached: 1540405001098.jpg (625x625, 100K)

its true, just look at texas

>everyone has gun
>mass shooting happens
>absolute mayhem and confusion because everyone just starts shooting each other
>even people who are helping will be shot by cops because there's no way to differentiate

THEN:
>A new game is coming out
>Seems like fun so you get hyped
>Game finally released
>Play it
>Find things you like or don't like about it
>Move on
>Repeat

NOW:
>A new game is coming out
>Controversy ensues
>"Games make you a violent killing machine!"
>"Buying this particular game makes you a shill!"
>Company involved in shady shit surrounding the game
>Game is released
>Game isn't even finished
>Microtransactions
>Gamebreaking patches you have to download
>End up not liking the game
>"Not liking the game makes you a FAGGOT!!"
>Eventually develop resentment for videogames as a whole

What went so fucking wrong?

Humans are the problem nigger, but your uneducated and will just keep shoveling shit in your mouth.

If humans are the problem then who built society and education?

Who cares? Really, who gives a shit? Ever been swayed by a game advertisement in a Walmart of all places? You'd likely be the first. Outrage culture sucks ass both ways, it seems.

Alright Ill bite, what does your faggy country do for Independence Day?

>implying its like this all over
The same exact thing at 100lbs less

It's Americans and their "violence solves everything" mentality in conjunction with their ease of access to weaponry that allows for high body counts with relative ease.
Take away all the guns and you'll still have people killing each other for the same brainless reasons but drastically fewer innocents die when someone brings a knife into a shopping centre compared to when they bring a gun.

OH GOD NOT MY BANG BANG SHOOTER BRO GAMES!!!! I'M AUTISTIC AS FUCK AND NEED MY COD GAMES!!!

Attached: 478.png (454x510, 7K)

Only the people who wanted to gain power for themselves obviously. You really think society is built to make you happy and peaceful? The rich and powerful dictated things long before this nation even existed and even now the struggle of the commons are of no concern to them because their families have power and money you could only hope to dream of.
Your life and death is inconsequential to them and as humanity descends into depravity they will continue their lives unhindered.

Well, good thing she's at a graveyard.
Half the job is done already.

Will they still have those hunting rifles on display?

These days people are at each other's throats even if the only thing they disagree about is a solution to a problem they all agree exists. Good ol' USA baby

uhhh maybe if the government killed everyone who they deemed a threat then there wouldn't be any threats to society

>if its not violent video games that are causing the shootings then what is it?
American society, "culture", corporate and state propaganda and genital mutilation breed psychopaths.

This is some 11th grade cynicism bruh. Society is a phenomenon that occurs because people inherently like cooperating. You've watched too much normie media.

>VIDYA GAMES IS A CHINESE CONSPIRACY TO TAKE CONTROL OVER THE MASSES! CONFIRMED NOT FAKE!
>Hitler was probably inspired after played Victoria 2
>Jack the Ripper probably played AC
Fucking Yankees

I don't have to imagine.
because I'm doing it right now

You can with a truck, brother.
Inshallah.

Now shoppers can shart in peace.

Probably never since they're all betas

>Eventually develop resentment for videogames as a whole
Be proud. You're behaving exactly as they have programmed you, user.

and imagine, all it took was someone targeting the spics for the companies and politicians to take action.

>Walmart setting themselves up to lose money for no reason
>will result in firing staff

Liberals have brain damage. They are fucking DUMB

It's guns

>paying attention to game ads in stores in 2019
>going to an in-store game event in 2019
>buying a physical game in a store in 2019

Attached: 1564415374387.jpg (1280x1143, 80K)

>cancel any events promoting combat style or third-person shooter games that may be scheduled in Electronics
People actually plan gaming events at Walmarts?

Attached: Los Angeles 2019.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

Imagine living in a country where you view the government as an all powerful protector and provider that stops you from having to deal with the consequences of your own dumbass decisions

Imagine being so obsessed with a country you know more about their current events than your own

unironically lack of sex and a victim complex

This guy gets it

>walmart losing money with physical media
>use a cheap excuse to stop and get free exposure and good boi points
/pol/tars have brain damage and don't understand economy. No wonder why they live in the poor and dumb states.

Attached: 1560546850422.png (710x1024, 326K)

Unfortunately, I don't need to imagine :(

Attached: images.jpg (185x273, 11K)

Ever see bacon packaging that lets you know its gluten free? Its like that but with shopping centers

yeah, they actually have midnight events for cod and sometimes battlefield games. i remember the modern warfare 3 event, my friends and i were eating food and drinking orange juice off the shelves for fun while we stood in line. they would have music playing through out the store. everyone was either high or drunk or both.

>all shooters bullied incels with no hopes of a future
>validate their pitiful existance by pretending they are "fighting" for something
We have a lot of young people in poverty and their futures are looking bleak but instead of doing the responsible thing and either getting their shit together or killing themselves they try to take randos with them.
Video games dont breed violence but retarded pseudopolitics and social media do.

If guns were easily accessible where I live I would have gone on a mass shooting already

I do and hes right you fucking mongoloid

>retarded pseudopolitics and social media do
I blame the parents tho. Just look at El Paso shooter, he's a poor kid who grew with /pol/ memes.

What the fuck? Does American Walmart actually sell guns?

is this the walking dead?

>getting their shit together
JUST PULL UP THEM BOOTSTRAPS KID.
>another million legal migrants + another million illegal migrants later suppressing wages and taking entry level jobs meant for young people
STOP YOUR COMPLAINING. I LIKE CURRY!

Enjoy being on a list now

They are too tho

yes

>own the school year like a hero
NA culture

Hunting rifles yeah

the good old American favela

And what lead up to you making that choice?

Because you play video games?

I've been on a list for a long time but I don't live in the us mentioning guns not being easily accessible should have given it away

How is this liberals? This reeks of the NRA

>shart in mart
LMAO OH, SAY CAN YOU SEE

>cucking your freedoms for jewish media

I agree
As gamers we should rise up

hunting rifles is all they sell. you can buy hunting rifles anywhere in the states.

>My fellow Americans, banning videogames didn't seem to stem the the tide of psychopaths, so we need to step in and ban some other things too...
>As you may know, my voterbase was quite diverse, oftentimes I had unusual subcultures championing my candidacy using what here in the west is referred to as anime, hilarious and cute imagery, cartoon girls wasting MAGA hats or carrying American flags. The internet is still flooded with these memes, but there must be something said about anime, and the subcultures formed around it:
>There's just too much ultra violence in anime, we feel like these foreign cartoons are doing as much damage as ultra realistic shooting simulators, rather than address the causes which bring about violent episodes, of which being neglectful parenting, bullying, or social ineptitude, my advisors feel like it's time to also impose a ban or heavy regulation of anime.
>My constituents primarily concerned with the second amendment have no need to fear.

This is why you should keep politics out of your hobbies. May Yea Forums and Yea Forums be shielded from the scourge of paranoia of old men and gun nuts.

>mass shootings happen every day
99% of them are black people shooting other black people over drugs and other dumb shit.

There are only 8-9000 gun murders a year in a country of 330 MILLION. American gun violence is so overplayed by the media. 30000 gun deaths a year are suicide. American (and the rest of the first world) has huge social problems thanks to 60 years of "progress" destroying relationships and creating racial hatred with shit like affirmative action.

Attached: 1557618131623.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

reminder that social unrest and acts of terrorism are just the first signs of a collapsing society

its only going to get worse from here on

ban the guns?

whats going to stop someone from showing up at their office with kerosene setting it on fire?

whats going to stop someone from renting a truck and barreling through crowds?

Walmart sucks anyway.

Attached: EBKIdiWXYAAic6m.jpg (749x591, 50K)

Fair enough, although these days you never know. Get help if you need it dude, nothing wrong with that

Yes, but they're hunting rifles, shotguns, small .22s, etc. They don't sell handguns or "assault" style weapons.

>government makes shitty decisions that essentially fuck up young lives
>society makes shitty decisions that make people miserable
>sjw make shitty decisions that blame people for no reason

>"the shooters are incels! that's why they're killing!"
uhhuh.
So how come the rest of the world is relatively free from these shootings?

Americans should just do what japan does as always white piggus are always falling behind

I'd go to the ghetto to where I use to live kill some hood rats and homeless because I guess it's fun and they deserve it

Video games are for little kids. Why are adults playing video games.

Public stunt, after a year itll be back to normal

And of not then I dont care I dont live there

>MUH PRIVATE ENTERPRISE
>America literally gives all its rights away for more Doritos and Sody pops to giant faceless corporations
>Oh wait, private corporations aren't the government and have a right to discriminate

Congratulations on selling your freedom for some GOD DAMN BARGAIN PRICED BULK CHEETOS

Parents treating their boys with a "Ok I'm done, go figure it out on your own now" at like age 4. Men are the ones growing up to be unwashed socially retarded speedrunners, and the only fathomable way these incels can think of healing is by becoming shooters or women. It's completely sadistic that our culture has let this go on for so long with zero self awareness.

>the rest of the world is relatively free
Central America is way, WAY worse than America. America is safe as houses.

>keeps denouncing the evil jews
>while bending over to a jewish state
kek

based

And like all societies it will fail though I doubt you would live to see it.

>/pol/fags in Yea Forums always speak against censorship in video games
>the conservative media is speaking against video games more than ever, so much that espn and walmart are censoring against any video games
What can you say now, fags?

thanks boomers, thanks for ruining everything

Mental issues caused by childhood traumatization. So, we should have worked on both aspects.

>then what is it?
OH I DUNNO.
MAYBE TREATING BOYS/MEN LIKE FUCKING SHIT THEIR ENTIRE LIVES?

guns don't kill people.
I kill people

>wages at record lows
>can't get a job because you're competing with millions of browns willing to work for bottom tier pay
>home ownership at all time lows
>marriage at all time low
>birth rates at all time low
>female promiscuity at an all time high

You're simply seeing the first signs of what you've let happen to your country. You should be very scared that all the elites and rich who rule you are conspiring to disarm you and strip you of your constitutional rights

I guess now "censorship" is bad.

/pol/ is full of boomers that support banning violent video games

So you were just born mentally disabled. Not video games fault though.

Ban FPS games. Make the 90's babies cry.

>he thinks /pol/ endorses the GOP or """"""""conservative""""""" media
You need to brush up on your ebul boogeymen.

It's a publicity stunt. Plus 90% of Walmarts stopped selling guns years ago for the same reason.

Could you even imagine the fucking chaos that would ensue if everyone in America had a gun and there was a shooting?
No one knows what the fuck is going on other than someone somewhere is shooting and literally everyone is armed and therefore potentially the shooter. It'd be a chain reaction of "good guys with guns" shooting who they think is the shooter, only to then become the "shooter" to someone who just rounded the corner.

Meanwhile in austria pic related

>"this isnt a milk commercial"
Advertisment for a,uuh, gentlemans club

Attached: CEFTB_kVAAAieqA.jpg (765x1019, 172K)

I wish we could solve this by banning vidya. Unfortunately I think the cultural, social, and psychological meat grinder that is the US is already fucked beyond repair.

How's Scotland or Wales? I like the accents so I wouldn't mind moving there.

For once, /pol/ is right.

>take down violent video games
>continues to sell guns no problem
>mass shootings still happen
>WOOOOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT EASY ACCESS TO GUNS WOULD LEAD TO MORE MASS SHOOTINGS IT CLEARLY MUST BE ABOUT THE VIDEO GAMES
Is Walmart as stupid as their customers or what?

Attached: 1565231313301.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Scotland is a Thoughtcrime shithole. It's 100x worse than America.

Reddit and europoors are getting assblasted, but this guy's right. This stuff wasn't happening back when you could still order machine guns by mail. Something else changed.

you can't be a negative weight, user

You are fucking retarded.

>/pol/fags in every fucking Yea Forums board always speak against jews
>they keep shilling trump, israel best friend
welp

cringe get better bait

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>jpg
Damn, I've never been so tempted to /pol/ up this board

>whats going to stop someone from renting a truck and barreling through crowds

There's a lot of stupid shit in this thread but I think the guy who thinks a gun can stop an armored truck takes the cake

Banning violent games won't change a thing, the disillusioned and jaded youths will simply direct their frustration and anger elsewhere.

No. Do you really think that a situation in which mass panic ensues in a crowd full of armed civilians would result in the quick and effective elimination of the threat?

Imagine being a retarded boomer who thinks video games causing violence and mass shooting is real.
Could never be me.

Attached: chloe.jpg (361x387, 15K)

And the Dayton shooter fancied himself an anti fascist warrior after years on twitter, saying the guy who firebombed ICE was a martyr.
Retards abound.

Video games are literal children's toys. In your age, it's time to put them down.

Yeah I guess ive wanted to kill people since age 6 that was before playing video games

Walmart sells hunting rifles and shotguns, not the type of guns that someone could use for a mass shooting.

Unless you're a hunter, the types of guns that Walmart sells are useless to you

Shut up and buy more guns that totally arent produced by schlomos companies

>society is collapsing
>"maybe we should improve it?"
>"no bro, better stockpile guns and ammunition"
Based Americans paving the way to destroy America.

gunfags are retarded, more at 11

Imagine being a boomer PERIOD

Attached: 15823574923223.png (598x398, 36K)

With the exception of Texas and Florida, a good majority of Walmarts have stopped selling guns. Every Walmart I’ve ever walked into, from Pennsylvania to Georgia has had no guns for sale. However, the moment I set foot in Florida I saw an entire aisle dedicated to guns (hand guns specifically)

>America
lol

this, and shitty gun laws, kills the american

How about Ireland? I like how they sound too.

Same shit. Again, I blame the parents.

The world is shit
> The world is shit
The world is shit
> The world is shit
The world is shit
> The world is shit
The world is shit
> The world is shit

Attached: 8977c7ea99e143fb669b00ff326e79d2--video-games-determination.jpg (236x422, 22K)

Studies estimate 2 million crimes a year are thwarted by "good guys with guns" and the overwhelming majority times a shot is not fired.

You are fucking retarded kid.

The mentally unstable individual that was allowed access to a gun without any kind of background or medical check.

Is there a more useless generation than Boomers?

Attached: baby_boomers.png (650x488, 91K)

Didn't the walmart guy use a .22 rifle shaped like an AK-47?

The entire media is treating like he walked in with a 7.62 cal. full auto AK-47

what the fuck

>"maybe we should improve it?"
>tries to talk to people about men/boy's health
>Feminists attack you and have government label you a hate speech spreading misogynist
Go ahead then.

>starts post with studies estimate
>doesn't post a link to said studies
you might as well have posted nothing

Attached: 1548618246919.png (448x408, 66K)

Zoomers by a fat margin. I mean, they only thing they do is spending their boomer parents money in donations to streamers and Fortnite lootboxes.

This solves the Yea Forumsincel problem

Attached: 367.png (500x603, 388K)

>DURR I THINK PEOPLE WOULD RANDOMLY SHOOT EACHOTHER EVEN THOUGH THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED
Kill yourself.

Considering that zoomers are ALL UNDERAGE
I mean, what the fuck do you expect user

>implying MSM and ANY liberal knows about gun caliber
IT LOOKS EVIL. IT'S BAD. BAN IT.

How do you propose to fix society when non-violence doesn't work and the presidential debates turn into who can give more free money to illegal immigrants?

What use is your democratic vote when your politicians are importing tens of millions of more third worlders for the express purpose of countering your vote?

Boomers are all commies. Hippies and cultural marxism originated from boomers.
The G.I. Generation was the only generation worth fighting for, strong, anti-communist, traditional, hated faggots. I unironically want to draft back so we can have another G.I. Generation which will remove the commie degenerate faggots and get them executed for treason with their commie attitudes

NICE TRY

Attached: Zed.jpg (813x545, 110K)

That's disgusting

Attached: 1506233735716.webm (1022x718, 471K)

Well, at least im not a jew

to be fair gen z has to deal with the fucked up shit
the boomers left over

Attached: Cihm1jjUoAA9wIT.jpg (900x1200, 92K)

I can blame Americans just fine. what are you going to do about it, incel? another killing spree?

I’m curious why Gen Z doesn’t have a “name” yet. Gen Y is millennials, Gen X are considered Xers, Gen W is the boomers, Gen V is the G.I. Generation.

BTFO

Yea Forums BTFO. /k/ wins again
Get a real hobby. Gaming is filled with leftists and trannies.

It's interesting to thin that we understand the general narrative that pro-guns want to find anything other than their precious guns to be blamed so they revert back to a decade old evangelical argument against vidya, but couldn't you see gamers in the same light? Wanting to blame anything other than their precious video games?

Im sure video games contribute at least in small part to the casualisation of violence, but so does rap music, so fuck it. They're worth keeping free, because America is free and doesn't do gay censorship like Germany. Same with guns, sure there is less gun violence over in europe, but you know what they don't have? The constitutional right to bear arms. American freedoms are worth a few sacrifices if necessary. More people have sacrificed less for it.

>/k/ wins again
When Blormpf signs red flag law you won't win shit ever again, boy

Zoomers.
Idiot.

>denial
why do trannies always start their transformation like this?

Cite your sources if you're going to post about them, faglord. This isn't your Facebook group.
You attempting to stop a home invasion by threatening the guy with a gun in a one-on-one is not the same as you attempting to stop an unknown gunman on a shooting spree in a crowded location in which everyone around you is trying to do the same thing.

Kill yourself.

You will do anything to avoid blaming the way your shit country treats its boys.

Good. The right to bear arms is more important than video games. I say that as a Swiss too.

Attached: 1478650019089.jpg (1341x3636, 473K)

cope

>IGN
Fake news.

>99% of them are black people shooting other black people over drugs

True.
But most of them sell drugs to pay the Bills. Some rival crew starts selling in your territory is taking food out of your mouth. That is exactly what causes most gang related shootings.

Zoomer isn't their name. It's a slang term.

>wedindunuffin
classic mutt response

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x800, 72K)

boomers aren't responsible for you donating all your money to loot boxes and fortnite streamers

This has never happened because not everyone is armed.
Please, old man, take a break for a while. The lawn must need mowing or something by now.

Zoomers is only used on Yea Forums. I have never heard anyone irl, or even in the MSM call Gen Z, Zoomers.

>sharts in mart
OHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

>this has never happened because mass shooters go to GUN FREE ZONES

FUCKING
RETARD

they're responsible for nobody being able to afford shit you fucking retard

>unironically listening to women
The worst part is that your feminist cancer is spreading to the rest of the world.

How about living in a country with actual immigration laws? Change yours. Also I though the problem in America was corporations and their jew overlords getting immigrants as cheap labor, how about some unions and forcing some laws around that? Oh wait, you fags are brainwashed to believe that's "communism".

based swissbro

Why doesn't best Korea just nuke America and do us all a favor?

youtube.com/watch?v=pNAmoiT4uB8

Wanna know why shootings happen? This song pretty much sums it up.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>You should be very scared that all the elites and rich who rule you are conspiring to disarm you

The rich are the ones fighting to keep gun rights. They don't want shit to change because lobbyist are giving them millions to defend the current gun laws.

Best military sure. Best police not even close. Gun is a right and open carry. Cop spergs out when someone has a gun in the backseat and shoots the driver. Little kid with a toy gun, shoots the kid. American cops are cowards and mental midgets and wouldn't last a day in any other country.

They're called Zeds
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc

>Complaining about Walmart

The US learned feminism from the UK.

because nukes aren't real nigga

What would happen if someone tried to do a mass-shooting with a walmart weapon?
I imagine they'd get tackled and rushed almost instantly because they probably don't hold more than 5 bullets

Reminder that liberals and technocrats are completely 100% honest and out in the open about their desire to import enough labor/votes to cancel out you and your family say in democracy.

They don't even hide it, and now they're completely honest about flagging you and stripping you of your rights.

It's not even a conspiracy.

boomers are the reason the cost of living is so high now. zoomers barely have any fucking money to spend, they live paycheck to paycheck.

It's these

You'd be able to afford more shit if you stopped giving your money away to lootboxes and fortnite streamers.

And turned it into this new "screeching mutt/black women" that pass as feminism in America. Yes, America ruins everything.

Every country (except for Straya' I guess) has violent video games, only one has constant mass shootings

Jokes on you I like fucking and getting fucked my muscular men I also want to fuck myself so bad after getting fit

imagine being a fucking retard like you.

>only one has constant mass shootings
God you are a fucking moron.

how could a mass shooter get inside a gunn free zone?

check mate, magapede

What the fuck

except he passed a background check retard

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALMART

Wouldn’t live any where’s else third world faggot

Attached: 2A81B7BB-3D1D-4640-A827-C9B8BFD08356.jpg (1240x1062, 388K)

That doesn't change the fact that the cost of living is higher than it was during boomer's era. Zoomers have it tougher and have to worker harder than boomers did.

Besides the point you fucking retard, because areas where you are actually allowed guns still don't have literally everyone carrying a gun at all times which was the original hypothetical situation.

He probably means "first world". I agree than lumping the USA there is a mistake.

reminder this shit never happens in switzerland where the laws are lax as fuck for guns

What's stopping you?
Makeshift explosives are fairly effective and not too hard to make and chlorine gas is easy to make as well.

They are white tho.

Yes, you'll have to work harder. but not as hard as you think as soon as you stop wasting your money on lootboxes and fortnite streamers.

>be walmart manager
>day after shootings
>ALRIGHT GO DO YOUR ACTIVE SHOOTER CBLS FOR THE 10TH TIME THIS YEAR, IT ONLY TAKES FIVE MINUTES
>MARCUS DO YOU COPY
>MARCUS!?

This is how shooting events are addressed in walmart

Switzerland has like zero niggers though

thats why they can get away with it

kek

Attached: shart.jpg (673x789, 68K)

>zoomers have to work harder
HAHAHA this is fucking hilarious. Too bad they cant even stomach the idea of responsibility or hard work

those are the average mid to late 90's babies, portrayed in a cartoon for the world to laugh at.

They can, what they hate is the fact their hard work doesn't get them anything.

>Imagine living in a country where mass shooting happen day to day despite having the so called "best" military and police.
Best part about this is people who cite the 2nd as a way to defend themselves against the government. How fucking ignorant of reality to you need to be to think american civilians could protect themselves from a government that spends more on it's military than the next 5 countries combined?
It's even more ironic because if they actually did decide to get rid of the 2nd and take away the guns, there is absolutely fuck all anyone could do about it.

>it's a first world country lads

>wages are lower and cost of living is higher
>"lol retards it's just because you're spending money on twitch streamers"

A democracy can't do shit without the citizen's approval.

Higher minimum wage

That is the biggest lie theyve ever sold themselves, good god. Hard work and determination dont always work immediately. It can take years of time and investment for something to be fruitful. Patience is a huge issue.
Also, living with their parents until they're 25 and staying on their insurance until that point too is a massive advantage over boomers

USA isn't a democracy. It's a republic controlled by imperialists.

You sound jealous

AHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP

So you're saying I can't kill people with a hunting rifle or a shotgun? Good to know smart ass.

America's just a shithole lol

Why work for benefits you'll be too old to enjoy by the time you finally get them?

Enjoy getting v&

The retarded one is you for your 3rd world reading comprehension

Why should i care about American problems

>97% of Burgers support federal background check
>nothing fucking happens because of the NRA
Great democracy you got there, Burgeristanies.

Vidya is infested with trannies and leftists. Guns are a far better hobby than video games. Stay mad Yea Forums.

It's people

Mutts are clinically retarded.
Also look up the psychological impact of infant male genital mutilation.

there isn't a problem. they're fps games. literal retard genre

not much different than Europe desu

Attached: 1558547438638.jpg (207x186, 14K)

background checks wouldn't have done anything because the shooter passed a background check to get his guns

That question perfectly exemplifies my point.
You know what, you're right. Better to not hard at all. Life should be easy with minimal effort

>you can vote for the right wing party (friends only of corporations and israel) or the even more right wing party (also friends only of corporations and israel)
That's democracy, you fucking commie.

I'm a cart pusher at a Canadian Walmart, I outta ask the Electronics guys if we'll be doing something similar.

Attached: Jasminka.png (1222x1718, 900K)

I agree, hunting is pretty cool.

Judging by these shitty posts, I guess /pol/ ended up migrating to Yea Forums then?

Attached: 1 facee.png (1280x720, 856K)

How new are you?

Severely underrated post

Attached: Screenshot_from_20190802_111416.png (449x444, 260K)

It's a good thing we've had background checks for over 20 years then.

Imagine being this fucking dumb.
Background checks exist numbnuts, there hasn't been a single mass shooting in recent memory where the gun was purchased from a gun show or privately. Muh background checks are just a misdirection used to try and kill private sale as a prelude to a ban

>young people aren't buying houses
Young people should not buy houses.

yep and don't ever forget that. We /V? now

Attached: 1557064743161.jpg (249x249, 14K)

>bunch of illegal spic invaders die
>BAAAAWW GIVE UP YOUR GUNS AMERIMUTTS
go get arrested for anti islam tweets yurobitches

Nothing happens because a background check is already required

>just let the government keep a list of all gun owners what could go wrong

Genius

Also, there are already gun free cities and districts in the US, might want to google the gun crime rates in those utopias lmao

That dudes a fucking chode, there are so many shootings involving shotguns. Normalfags think shotguns work like they do in video games with slow loading and a spread. I scoff.

Why ban advertisement only, why not remove them from the shelves if they feel it's such a big problem?
Also who buy a game because they saw it advertised in Walmart?

>How fucking ignorant of reality to you need to be to think american civilians could protect themselves from a government that spends more on it's military than the next 5 countries combined?
Don't make me tap the sign

The point is that the 2nd is there to let you defend yourself if the government stops being a democracy, and yet you've allowed it to get to the point where you have no hope in hell of stopping them if they decide to start doing whatever they want which they already do and just brainwash you into thinking it's still democratic

This. They barely have the drive to mow their fucking lawns once a month usually. The last thing they need is an investment like that, since they'd completely fuck it up most of the time

get your ass shot zones, fuck that shit

ok, only one first world country has constant mass shootings

You already have to get a background check to get a gun.

Don't laugh europe, you're part of the first world collapse, you just have to rent trucks and use silverware for the same shit.

video games is a literal manbitch hobby, so making fun of you incels is a nice time killer.

Political clout. Make themselves look like the good guys then continue to make money.

>How fucking ignorant of reality to you need to be to think Vietnamese farmers could protect themselves from a government that spends more on it's[sic] military than the next 5 countries combined?

Its reddit probably

This. Europe gets absolutely fucked on by our governments and there is nothing we can do about but stand there and take it.

it used to be the next 14 countries.

>guy walked into a Missouri Walmart 4 hours ago with body armor and 100+ rounds of ammo

>Off-Duty Firefighter with concealed carry apprehended him without a single shot fired

woah.... It's almost like.... conceal carry just saved hundreds of lives..........
Imagine if that was a """""""""""gun free zone"""""""""""

Attached: EBfjBkaXoAA-NYu.jpg (1062x578, 82K)

Hilarious

Fucking based

bullying
sexual revolution resulting in skyrocketing of virgins
feminism
lack of emotional support for boys, men just get told to "man up" whenever they have an issue

Attached: milo1456492827993.jpg (690x768, 102K)

>america
>first world
america is closer to brazil in development than europe

>60 years of “progress”
>affirmative action

>not ACTUAL slavery
>not Jim Crow
>not civil rights only being passed in the 1960s

You should probably check your prostate while your head is up there, buddy

lol euros are cool with it though. Brit gangs are basically like 1300 century bandits with all their cool as machetes and improvised weaponry. So much cooler than US gang culture.

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

>It's even more ironic because if they actually did decide to get rid of the 2nd and take away the guns, there is absolutely fuck all anyone could do about it.

Yeah, thats why there has been a combined effort for the past 20 years to demonize guns and gun ownership, the end goal is to make a final nationwide confiscation attempt as easy as possible.

Do you think its just a coincidence that so many media outlets and politicians all have the exact same talking points and "solutions"

wait hold up, what?

Attached: 1565367863-20190809.png (684x1189, 476K)

Maybe the endless political tension, threat of a looming economic depression, migrant crisis and culture conflicts, completely unfeasible medical insurance system and near non existent mental health care are driving already unsound individuals to commit desperate and nonsensical violent acts?

Or maybe its video games

Fucking this. And America will only give them the mental treatment they need for a high price.

Your country is a fucking dystopia that is slowly being invaded by trannies.

They came after my boobie games and nobody did a thing, now that they come for your violent games I will simply sit back and laugh just like they did.

its almost like they all have the same (((handlers)))

>UK is the only country in europe
Based American education.

Just happened

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-body-armor-armed-rifle-sparks-panic-missouri-walmart-n1040676

>Chi faggot from /int/ uses Yea Forums
I fucking hate you so much.

logical analysis is hilarious, I like you user.

Guy was most likely doing a 2A audit, so there was no shooting to prevent.

can't image why considering US gang culture is mostly nigs and spic shooting each other

This is what America has become

youtube.com/watch?v=ryJteQTPBlU

>It's even more ironic because if they actually did decide to get rid of the 2nd and take away the guns, there is absolutely fuck all anyone could do about it.
except
you know
shoot them

Some sperglord thought it would be a good idea to open carry a rifle after what happened.

If the problem is with humans being naturally violent, how come other developed countries don't have regular mass shootings?

>Thinking that because the american government has more trained people behind means we should just not do anything and give up without putting up a fight

Faggot pussy shit
The reason why they haven't tried to pull a 1700's UK on us yet is because they know we have means to defend ourselves
That's why they've been passive aggressively been giving cops military-tier weapons, the only reason that hasn't worked out in their favor is because cops are fucking chicken shit and shoot anything that moves because "muh life was in danger" so absolutely no one takes them seriously and that illusion of power goes away

>switzerland has the laxest gun laws in europe
>lowest murder rate in cuckrope
makes you think

Honestly anything is better than nigger/spic american gangs, but in the end we're all just drowning in a world of shit wages and junkies.
The only difference between the UK and the rest of Europe is the UK decided they're dumb enough to fuck up their own country without the help of the EU.

Missouri is an open carry state. He did nothing criminal.

>Off-Duty Firefighter with concealed
Wait, you Americans shoot the fires? Are bullets cheaper than water or something?

and this

youtube.com/watch?v=n1Mxs06hBe8

Someone shop this

Attached: 1565133521715.jpg (259x64, 7K)

Imagine using reddit spacing.

Litterally all that's wrong with America on one post.

Nice video game discussion

Open carry only applies to public property. You CANNOT enter a private property (Wal-Mart) with an armed gun you fucking moron

women and minorities

You're right fellas, I'm sure you'll be able to shoot the drones out of the sky before they strike you.

well some /pol/tard stormfag literally shot up a walmart a few days ago and talked about it being his cod fantasy so im not really surprised

yeah, US gang culture tends to be focused on hardware, what firearm/explosive can you find? But British gangs are about high tier intense violence, "how bloody or fucked up can I make my actions". Artistically and aethetically speaking euros excel at that, which is why they are cooler. I think the lack of guns helped get the culture to that point.

Video games are for little kids.

Fucking this, and I live in burgerland.

is wasn't a really good check then

Gottem. It’s clearly undeniable that video games aren’t the root of any of these issues when plenty of other first world countries have kids playing the exact same games with severely less issues of gun violence

Yes, real guns are pretty good.

Attached: 1553064477205.webm (460x458, 2.86M)

Burgers think mexicans are taking their jobs so they elect the Zognald who is in league with the true enemy who replaced their jobs with Jewish robots, all the while hiring Mexicans to build 10 foot sections of chickenwire fence in the desert for 20 billion. They also can’t have sex because they’re too fat or too autistic, so they take it out on the world.
Pharma also doesn’t want the true solution to be known: easy pot access to make everyone chill.

Isn’t it better then before?
We used to have LA riots niggers against Chinese convince store owners on the roof tops with assault rifles to protect their property
Now we just have some white dudes too stupid to get laid
Women should just have some more empathy and help out incels and meet them half way

I love it when people assume they know what open carry means. And fuck that kid for being an edge lord, he's lucky he wasn't fucking killed

Attached: ic.gif (50x50, 16K)

First use of the meme that wasn't absolute shit

If a walmart full of Texans doesn't have a Good Guy with a gun, where the fuck will?

They need to attack the reasons why people want to murder each other, not the means to do so. People have killed each other since forever and they're not going to stop. They'll just pick up a knife or any other tool. Hell, I can sympathize with some school shooters here in America. The public school system sucks and the kids are awful. I've been ostracized and bullied all my life, but at least I didn't pick up a gun and go on a shooting spree. At least I can say that much about myself.

This is a people problem.
youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o

>Drone striking your own cities and towns
YOU FUCKING IDIOT
IMAGINE HOW THE REST OF THE WORLD WOULD VIEW THIS
IMAGINE HOW QUICKLY A CIVIL WAR WOULD BREAK OUT

Attached: Perils of the Warp.gif (300x160, 2.5M)

Just like how some scrubs can make homemade bombs and acid to counter the government

>Dude just give up your guns they have drones like lol?

The government isn't stupid enough to bomb itself so aggressively. It's still land they live on that they want complete control over.
Don't be such a pussy and give up at the first sign of danger

if you live in america and don't hate it you're probably a 60 IQ boomer

uh.. yes you can.

Why are people going back to the 1990s and believing every single thing about "Video games turn people into demon murder rapists"?

/pol/

Attached: 1552623032261.jpg (1080x1246, 281K)

This wouldn't have happened if mutts weren't a defective species.

Any president that authorizes drone strikes on American citizens on american soil would be assassinated before the order is even given, end of story

Gamers aren't being oppress-

ch...checkmate?

fpbp
>and no blaming guns isnt a valid answer
it's the fucking guns you absolute mongoloid. gun control or no, guns are so abundant in america that you will be able to get them even if it's punishable by death to so much as make physical contact with an airsoft weapon.

america is fucked beyond repair, we spent hundreds of years romanticizing firearms and this is what we get. no other country is like this and nothing is going to fix it.

>implying EU wouldn't send troops to help our government

Goynald blumpf would be celebrated by the MIGABoomers for doing that

yeah

Attached: vidya vs gun violence.png (722x380, 80K)

He predicted this
youtube.com/watch?v=6ssYezFw_Qs

>I AM THE GIRLFRIEND NOW
Powerful...

>okay drone operator smith, now go and kill civilians in your own country
99% of people would not do this

Life repeats itself, remember this. We're already reliving the 80's nerd fad.

Attached: gun controll.jpg (692x1024, 104K)

>Cohen

>EU
>troops
NATO and/or UN might intervene tho.

Am I wrong though?

IT'S HAPPENING

THE CRACKDOWN BEGINS

Attached: 1565098258349.png (886x276, 25K)

mandatory sex camps for incels

We're talking about a hypothetical scenario in which your government goes so over-board that you'd actually need to employ the 2nd and its original purpose.
It's a simple case of their firepower vs yours. No one is denying you could take out armed personal yourselves, or bomb government buildings, or fight back, but at the end of the day, they'd win because they've got more than home-made bombs and semi-automatic rifles to throw at you.

>implying russia wouldn't send troops to fight against them

Burger culture and the Burgers themselves are barbarians, no matter the color of their skin. Literally apples to oranges.

Yeah that's usually what happens with inflation
>more money
>less value

a-ameribros, they really can't be banning our vidya, c-can they??? they couldnt take my dad's guns, they won't take my games right? please no

That is odd, the sign is missing an 'N'

>america will kill the western video game market in your lifetime
Based fatsoes.

Why not fucking move?

Based

>but at the end of the day, they'd win because they've got more than home-made bombs and semi-automatic rifles to throw at you.
Do you realize how much of the military would desert in this situation? They would most certainly not win.

do americans really

Yes I'm sure Mexico and Brazil are doing so well with their gun banning laws

4/6 of those don't apply to europe

mental health care in america is a damn joke, having gone to a therapist for anger issues they will straight up tell you if you have any thoughts on killing yourself or hurting others even if it's just thoughts they can put you behind bars, Like anyone is honestly going to tell them the truth

You're also implying they have more people then us or that half these soldiers would even bother going through with it
People already didn't like the fact we were in the middle east for so long a new generation sprung during that time and also enlisted so what makes you think they'd stick around to kill the people they were sword to protect
They're not as trigger happy retarded like cops

You can use a 3D printer to make guns now. There are torrents for them all over place. It's too late for gun control so I don't buy into gun confiscation. Also we are right next central and south america. Those niggers have all sorts of military grade weaponry. I think it'd be better to focus on how we punish criminals. Scare the populace into submission and responsible gun ownership.

Wow you mean like how we totally won V I E T N A M?
YOU ARE SEVERELY UNDERESTIMATING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF GUERILLA WARFARE

based

And training how to use them is compulsory.

So the issue isn't guns? Keep deflecting.

OH NO NO NO NO

CANCEL ALL VIDEO GAME RELATED EVENTS BUT DO NOTHING TO GUNS

Attached: apex.png (736x286, 23K)

Good thing the left's pleas on restricting AI for war got stopped (Own the Libs!) so we're only a few years away from deathbots.

Attached: 1552326810729.jpg (300x316, 25K)

>reference the president multiple times
>nothing
>mention COD once
>IT WAS THE VIDYA THAT CORRUPTED HIS BRAIN
oh man what a circus. And we're the clowns.

Attached: 1564861005491.png (1200x1600, 1.21M)

Do people who blame guns for shootings think that all people want to kill at all times, and only don't because they don't currently have the means to do so? That's a really sick mindset to have.

Then why do you choose to live there?

Gun worship is a symptom of America barbarous culture.

based. I love watching these on youtube

NOOOO DON'T TAKE MY VIDEO GAMES! MOMMY PLEASE STOP THE BAD ORANGE MAN!

Attached: 1551883800556.jpg (783x752, 91K)

Is she right?

Attached: thehill.png (590x158, 16K)

Attached: b3c.jpg (1080x1200, 1.69M)

>Your uneducated

Pot, meet kettle.

Euroshitters have no place to criticize the US for guns.

Yes I'd rather live in the massive nanny state that is Europe where you can get arrested over tweets!

sneed

indeed, which is why you should be very cautious about seeing mental health professional. Fuck a visit to the looney bin just because you said a few words in the wrong order. It seems more logical to sit in the suffering to maintain freedom.

based, esports aren't real sports, all of them need to be gassed asap

Honestly I think the reason all the shootings happening have literally nothing to do with video games. America used to be known for the "American Dream" which was no matter what shithole you come from you can build a better life here. We sold that branding and for awhile it was true, until we absorbed too many people from too many shitholes and the people that have been here their whole lives started blaming those people for stealing the American dream from "true Americans".

Then with the rapid growth of population and capitalism and the government refusing to put a cap on it there's a sense of hopelessness. Now if you get sick you're better off dead or be a burden to your family for the rest of their lives via medical debt. Born with diabetes? Better off yourself or take dog insulin to survive and still die. It's cheaper to buy a gun then it is insulin, that's a problem and yet no one gives a fuck. So with a feeling of no matter what I do my life will always be shit people commit crimes because there's a disconnect from reality.

I'm not saying there has to be absolutely free healthcare and college to all but at least we could attempt to regulate the cost a little bit maybe? I also think this is all exasperated by the flow of information via internet, it enforces the idea that life is hopeless in America because that's all you see online.

>tfw I used to make 56% edits just because of all the shitposting americans made about other countries
>expected to feel joy to see it slowly turn into a shithole
>months later study a bit of american history
>can’t help but feel inspired by some of it, come to understand more where their patriotism come from
>feel sad about the orwelian nightmare that is falling upon us all
I just wanted to play videogames and shitpost together

Attached: C6687906-4241-4865-9A55-FF326D4E5DAB.jpg (300x250, 12K)

Holy fuck this x10000
Oldfags remember Yea Forums was for acting like a retard not being an actual retard

Its the parent's fault for raising socially isolated kids that go insane later on because they feel like they have no place in society.

If the germans could convince their own people to round up some of their own people and have them killed, I'm pretty sure the Americans could do the same.

land of the free

SSRI's and niggers

>only america has guns
Switzerland's laws are laxer than states like California.

webm.red/1oLW.webm

>guns only exist in the USA

And who exactly would be fighting american citizens?

What if there was a way you could prevent fighting from ever breaking out because both sides would take high casualties and the oppressor would be fighting a losing battle of morale and ethics?

Based retarded liberal

Is that a girl's face covered in cum?

Are boomers actually attacking video games again? I only hear about this stuff on Yea Forums

Who?!!!!!!!!!!!!

America has 120.5 guns per 100 people, and 393 million guns. It has the single highest gun to person ration on the planet. There are literally more guns than people

Things really aren't that bad if you don't live in a major city. Every country has it's own share of problems.

Walmart wants to push murder more than suicide. It's in the employee handbook.

To some extent, on this issue in particular, yes. She's not the only person in the world that had this idea. Hitler also thought it was smart to breathe, so why the fuck would you want to breathe?

>reading comprehension

Yea Forums also thinks anyone born in the 70's and 80's is a boomer

>scare them
Mass shootings are oneway trips, they don't care about punishments

this.
idk about you guys I was playing some TF2 and suddenly I feel filled with murderous rage

Yea Forums thinks people born in the fucking 90's are boomers.

How does it feel to be an American? You are fat, black and stupid. The whole world is laughing at you right now.

Attached: 504853084.jpg (903x1024, 650K)

guns? it is the valid answer. that's like asking why there are so many deaths in nepal from mountain climbing

>Are boomers actually attacking video games again?
not boomers, it's the GOP. they're just blaming video games as a distraction method since gun control debates always crop up after a mass shooting.

Society as a whole you stupid faggot kill yourself

Russia has its vodka, we have our guns. In both nations these things flow like water.

Makes me laugh anytime someone suggests "control". Like what, you think you can control water? Git outta here!

>not boomers, it's the GOP
Trump is an actual boomer you dipshit

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 11.39.58 AM.png (618x323, 76K)

Niggers

But now that sex is bad and violence is also bad, what should I play?

Attached: 1555120783146.gif (342x246, 2.41M)

>people ITT unironically think that a gun is some kind of demonic artifact that influences people to kill

Attached: (^ 8.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

>"No way to stop this" says only country where this regularly happens

yes, but not all boomers are calling for the banning of vidya. see

>giving a shit about the leftist infested cancer that is the gaming industry

Attached: 9Ge_g-PocmArMKF_L9iHa1PMsu9RieGTfVj8FM17588.jpg (1024x536, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo

They never stopped

This was because Germany was fisted by the rest of the european nation for several years and their country was in shambles so they looked anywhere for purpose to cling too

And no they only rounded up people they considered undesirables, not "their own people"

American's don't look to their Government like that anymore, not since Vietnam and only for a short period after 9/11 before things peter'd off and we stopped liking them again
If the US government started rounding up our civilians like the nazi's did then we would have noticed and did something but the Government won't do that because jews kept making WW2 movies to remember the millions so the similarities would be startling to people

Attached: 1564538370424.jpg (1024x775, 49K)

>Video games dont breed violence but retarded pseudopolitics and social media do.

Ok for pseudopolitics, but if you think pointing at social networking isn't the same as pointing at videogames then I have some bad news for you, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJJtv1ZuCrc

Stomp stomp clap!

Have my gold stranger!

OH GOD JESUS CHRIST WE GOTTA GET THOSE GAMES OUTTA HERE, TAKE DOWN THE ADS, TAKE EM DOWN, TURN THOSE FUCKING TVS OFF TOO, ASAP. Hey Bob, could you polish guns on aisle 15 later today too? Thanks.

Clinton already blamed video games earlier, she just wised up and realized how retarded it was (and because it polls badly with libs).

Only the GOP is sticking with it. and the GOP is the boomer party.

Attached: 1520361733731.jpg (960x454, 63K)

lmfao fucking dumb mutts

germany doesn't have this problem

Attached: fucking simulators everywhere.jpg (2252x1689, 892K)

Has the 2nd amendment ever been used the way it was intended? Has any citizen ever used the rights given to them by it to prevent oppression from a tyrannical government, or has it only ever been used by citizens as a means to more easily kill other citizens?

Attached: 815.jpg (1146x645, 58K)

Why would anyone go to Walmart to look at advertisements anyway?

Attached: fenneko3.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Engorged leech/10

Attached: E057B959-483C-4363-9C37-1A2277B593E0.jpg (720x540, 73K)

I wish Rob Paulson would die. Can't stand his voice.

nobody ever cut for bieber on videogames lol

>PC games
Master race my ass.

If you want to make it up to me you can sponsor me to come to your country.

This pic is WHY I refuse to ever get into a relationship. Fuck modern day bullshit like that.

I wish I was American

Gun distributors.

i can't believe this is real

You don't think that if there was a group of american civilians that the government had to enter combat with, that they wouldn't demonise said civilians as they do with every other american enemy so that the population/armed forces are perfectly fine with "getting rid of them"?

>agreeing with Milo the pedo
lmao dude

Attached: 1544378629537.jpg (800x1408, 172K)

Look up the Battle of Athens.

Now and then someone will successfully defend themselves against a cop on a power trip, but you're probably going to get Ruby Ridge'd in 99% of the instances where you start firing on feds.

Ine thing the Jews did get right was forcing women to get permission from their rabbi first before they could divorce. And even then, rabbi's usually favored the husband

>only 9000 gun deaths yearly

Attached: 55BF5EA2-94DD-4884-9DAC-1422E7BCE61B.jpg (488x365, 44K)

>Most of Swiss gunowners are former military because military service is required
>Military-grade ammunition cannot be stored at home
>Still illegal to carry loaded guns in public without a permit that's rarely issued, even though in a number of states in the US open carry is allowed

I saw it on an anime once that the CIA is totally the most dangerous force in the world yeah freedoms I forgot what it was called.

yup, check out the western US ranchers, those bitches love to "defend" their grazing rights. As an eastern southerner I think it's an absolute delight to see cowfags intimidating government entities.

If you base your beliefs on never agreeing with people who you dislike then you're going to find yourself with no beliefs at all

>my rights stop existing because of current events
You have to go back

Yeah it is. People holding such a weapon are perfectly aware they are in possession of an instrument that could decide other persons fate with little of no effort. Are humans developed enough to understand the power of such weapon?

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

They totally would but people have been doing that for several years now but the population is growing more aware of that and will do their own digging to figure out what's really going on

no, they are not and whoever says it is is a complete fucking retard

i dont understand your pov , bans guns and the problem get s way smaller is not going to end but will get very different , look at all the schoolshootings and shootings in the recent years no freegoodwill armed citizen saved the day no one it was always the police or the military so why the fuck do you want gun to protect yourself i can understand a pistol or revolver for some burglar or home invasions but assault rifles come on they need to get banned

There was a group of Blacks who formed a regulated Militia to protect their communities from police brutality and it ended with Reagan and the NRA pushing through some of the strictest gunlaws and like a decade of FBI chimping out.

not much has changed since the middle ages in a way

Dating in your 20s fucking sucks but you have to do it to not look like a hapless retard when you're in your actual prime (your 30s). That's when the tables turn and the self sufficiency/responsibility of men takes precedence over a nice pair of tits.

In a country of 330 million.

Some people are.

no handguns, they might have some .22 semi rifles though

>be American
>get shot
every time

I find it kind of amusing that the notion is simply LOOKING at video games will hypnotize people and turn them into sleeper agents that will activate the next time they see a fortnite victory royale win screen

>Hollywood action movies are full and violence but there's too much money and influence there so we can't touch that
>Can't stop gun sales because Muh 2nd.
>Good ol' video games, being the easy scapegoat once again, and who's going to complain besides a bunch of angry white incels anyway?

Jesus christ. I wish the government would hire niggers to just drive by all those homeless, bury the bodies, and get that place back to respectable.

Reminder that Shillary also was Antividya during her election. Only reason shes posting this is because its antiTrump

I dunno, if the average American is willing to do the digging, or listen to those that have, then the country wouldn't be in the state it's currently in.

I live in iowa, it's aight here.

it's literally like family guy or something

My old roommate bought a mini 30 from Walmart not too long ago. Same caliber and magazines as an ar15. Maybe it's just dependent on your location (how many black people live around). My local Walmart doesn't sell guns just ammo.

>video games are making me violent, huh?
>i'll show you bitch

Attached: vidya.png (1022x647, 1.42M)

>most swiss gun owners are former military
You don't need to serve in the army to own guns. You can opt for civil service.
>military grade ammunition cannot be stored at home
What the fuck is "military grade ammunition"? Citation or fuck off.

b-but something that happened only once in the UK several years ago!

Hillary was anti-vidya over 15 years ago. The worst thing she tried to do was ban sales of M-rated games to minors
>people's opinions aren't allowed to change after a decade

It's living in a rural/urban zone of a decent third world country, the most pacific way to live?

That clocktower sniper guy from Austin way back in '66 is the one guy I can think of.

I'm 37 and still refuse to get into any relationship.

>some
Like 0,0001% of whole population. There's a reason they only give firearms to law enforcement in some countries.

Well Milo is a retard, sorry dude

Attached: 078C8C24-6EED-4F79-8D05-2F69D9C461BE.jpg (943x1052, 518K)

Considering the vast majority of gun owners don't murder I'd say yes
Yes they are dumbfuck see
No "assault weapon ban", magazine limits, interviews, inspections or evaluations required to obtain a permit to buy semi autos which takes a week to issue.

VIIDEO GAAAMES *grabs shotgun* VVVVIIIIIDDDDEEEEEOOOOO GGAAAAAEEEEMSSSSSS VVVVVVVIIIDDDEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGAAAAAMEEEEEEEEESSS

Attached: SxJXeTT.png (680x680, 339K)

Today I learned that most of Yea Forums believes a gun can wander off and cause shootings on its own.

Attached: 1 trash.jpg (500x450, 47K)

he looks disappointed

Attached: roi-dimor-1342169-unsplash.wp.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

do keep in mind that law enforcement in the US is not like any other country

Americans ruined guns

Battle of Athens, Tennesee

Attached: The Battle of Athens.jpg (1600x1200, 628K)

There's tons of money in the video game industry as well, especially with mobile games, loot boxes, and microtransactions. Not to mention a majority of people in some form or another "game." Whether it be normie mobile games, or your average person who at least owns 1 game console in the household. The idea of pushing video games as a cause of violence worked in the 90s and 00s because it was still fringe and linked with basement dwelling geeks and nerds. Now it's absolutely retarded because video games exist as a medium a majority of the country part take in.

youtube.com/watch?v=baWC7buWmDA

And a retard can be correct in some instances. If this Milo character said "drinking water is good for you", would you cease to drink water?

Politicians dont change opinions, they change demographics. When Hillary was running, she was after all the progressive anti-gamer, antimale privilege, anti-white privilege, etc. retards out there. Now she, like the rest of the far left, if just after all the AntiTtump supporter she can muster

generally speaking yes, 50 miles outside of any major urban hub, you'll find guns. Shit, I think it's strange that anyone even goes to walmart. Just get on a guntrade site and linkmup with someone. A lot of those dudes don't even fuck with background checks.

>DUDE WHY ARE YOU BLAMING THE GUN IT WAS A PERSON WHO PULLED THE TRIGGER

Attached: 1548211524992.jpg (452x341, 76K)

Based

>be me and own all the guns I want and still don’t get shot because I’m not black or unlucky

>Like 0,0001% of whole population
Wow I must be a really special individual then

>another one of those fucking morons that thinks his AR15 will protect him from mub goberment tyranny
Good luck with that when they bust out the ballistic missiles, stealth bombers, nukes or just straight up poison your drinking water. They already showed they can do it.

This board has been trannyera 2.0 for the longest time
How about she loses her armed guards?

You're just coping by this point then. Men in their 20s actually have a lot to worry about because women will sleep around and be surrounded by enough validation that they won't feel bad about it. Women in their 30s are fucked, and past 40 they're basically useless sacks of meat.

If you're still falling into victim complexes like this when women your age have already been relegated to a life of watching after two hellspawn pieces of shit while their husband cheats on them with a Tinder hookup, then you need to get your life together.

>something looks fishy with the elections
>"maybe we should call the police?"
>"nah, better shoot them!"
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Nah but I wouldnt suddenly go "wow water is based" you fucking retard, I'd have already been drinking water. Are you dumb? A fucking food analogy, really?

Attached: IMG_20181202_193944.jpg (1080x104, 32K)

Milo lies to everyone about everything. Everything he says is blatant pandering to whatever base he's attempting to appeal to. It's almost comical how deliberately dishonest he is.

This but unironically

Uh, yes

it's just a token gesture for PR
walmart knows this won't even affect their sales since everyone learns about what games they're interested in outside their store

fpbp. when will amerimutts learn.

Eh, my life works plenty well. Well paying job, paid off home, no kids sapping my money, plenty of time to work on my hobbies

>You don't need to serve in the army to own guns. You can opt for civil service.
So? That doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of gun owners there are former military. And you also need either a license or a contract to purchase a firearm. You don't need that in the US, at most you usually only need a permit for concealed carry, which is rarely issued in Switzerland

>What the fuck is "military grade ammunition"? Citation or fuck off.
Gw Pat.90

You're moving the goalposts. You said ">agreeing with Milo the pedo", implying that you should never ever hold the same beliefs as him.

>NO BIG GOVERMENT NOOO POWER CORRUPTS WE CAN'T LET IT GET TOO BIG
>haha what guns don't kill people people kill people lmao

Fucking Reagan. If it weren't for him we might still have automatics today.

Attached: bombs away.png (450x450, 391K)

this but unironically
the right to bear arms is far, far more important than your bing bing wahoo shit

Not that you could satisfy one anyway

This can't be real...
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1158429087133839360

>try to take our guns
>we take your vidya at the whim of the God Emperor
Know your place. Sit down. Be humble.

Attached: 1473541538524.png (540x583, 167K)

haha I'm sure loving this video game thread UH OH I HAVE TO DO A POO POO HNNNNGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR *SPLLLOOOORRRRRRSSSSSSSHHHH* haa haaaaaaaaah HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHNNNGGGRRRRRRRRRR *SKREEEEEEEEEEOOOOONNKKKKBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

>I'd have already been drinking water.
So... you would agree with him.

Agreed. We should ban video games instead, after all Orange Man told us to

Ok.jpg

>the right to bear arms is more important than freedom of speech

Yea Forums isn't a videogame board anymore

>causality does not exist

>>NO BIG GOVERMENT NOOO POWER CORRUPTS WE CAN'T LET IT GET TOO BIG
when did I say this
I really do not like it when people try to argue based on assumptions of my beliefs

nah, relationships are fucked up. I've been experimenting in the past few years specifically because I see this explination so often. My conclusion is that this is the opinion of a thirsty motherfuckers desperate for validation. Makes more sense to just chill with investments, escorts and friends. Wish I had known this when I was 30.

>only one party is the boomer party

Trump has done more harm to the 2nd amendment than Obama.

That's fine. I think living single is completely valid if it's what makes you happy. Just saying there's no need to do this whole "men have it worse off than women and that's why i hate them REEEE" charade when you're at a point in your life where you unironically have more social value than pretty much any 37 year old woman you pick off the street. They're either already married with kids (so miserable), or they're essentially barren. You're much better off than them.

He worked at that Walmart and got a discount.

As far as background checks I really don't mind them, I've filled out background checks for every gun I own. At the same time I don't think it's feasible to try and regulate private sales like that. But at the same time you need to be careful with those private sales. Always get a bill of sale and follow the alphabet agencies' rules for specific guns (handgun transfers need to be done through an FFL dealer, etc).

fpbp

Reagan was a fucking cunt and the damage he and the 3 letter agencies did to the Black community in the 60-80's will never be fixed. It's a tragedy.

>overwhelmingly majority
>literally zero citations
Stop making up shit as you go by faggot.
>you need a license
No you need a permit to buy semi autos, which requires no training, mental health evaluations, inspections, interviews, etc.
I never said US laws were stricter than Switzerland. I said CALIFORNIAN laws are stricter. Google cali laws and compare them to Switzerland and you will see Swiss laws are much laxer.

This is why California shouldn't get to take part in politics and elections outside of their own state. They are a completely different animal from the rest of the United States.

Reminder to any 18+ people looking at this thread right now: You're arguing with children. Those extremely dumb posts that are being directed at you? Likely made by 14~ year olds.

How? Because people ITT thinks that guns are dangerous on the hands of non-white people (see: mutts).

Compare access to guns and population density.

video games are a commodity, not free speech dumbfuck

Pretty much this. But MIGApedes will seethe immediately.

Attached: Mfw.jpg (290x174, 6K)

do you live in a city by any chance?

Attached: [CENSORED BY HOME OFFICE].png (500x500, 24K)

Attached: Steam GreenLight.webm (854x480, 2.98M)

>california has stricter gun rules
>still has the most gun violence

lmao

Really close to one in a really big town.

Are you a redneck?

In addition there are no dumbfuck "assault weapon" bans in Switzerland at all

>They are a completely different animal from the rest of the United States
yeah, they actually make money in there

If it's anything to feel beter about, he went to the grave slowly from Alzheimers

Gen X is pretty retarded too, everyone just forgets about them while Boomers and Millennials sling shit at each tier

>bad part of my country don't count
Guess Uganda is a paradise too.

suburbs of Ohio. Answer my question

Attached: the ohio candle.png (548x507, 493K)

>Stop making shit up!
Switzerland has mandatory military service while the US doesn't. The only citizens who can volunteer are women

>No you need a permit to buy semi autos, which requires no training, mental health evaluations, inspections, interviews, etc.
And you don't need a permit to buy semi-autos in California. Get it, retard? The most you need in 99% of all states in the US is a permit for concealed carry and maybe a permit for open carry, both of which are exceptionally rare in Switzerland.

this must be the dumbest take of the entire thread
go back to your shithole, supid resetranny

>OH NO THE BLACK COMMUNITY
Imagine giving a single fuck about niggers.

Attached: nigs.webm (1280x1600, 2.86M)

>Answer my question
But I already did. Can't you read? Oh wait, American education.

And adding on to this, training, mental health evaluations, etc. all happen when you are conscripted, through your MANDATORY MILITARY SERVICE

How to spot a Commiefornian
>Someone insults commiefornia
>We make more money than you! REEEEEEEEEE

>>"maybe we should call the police?"
The police were the ones doing it to them.

They all had in common browsing 8closedchan and strong racial beliefs, the third guy however said in his manifesto not to blame Trump, so..

That money is useless when the cost of living is so inflated. California's has the worst standard of living in the US, even for much of the middle class.
>inb4 just don't be poor bro lmao

That sign clearly says "local authorities", so yes, you can call the real police. You guys have police, right?

State, Country, or city name.

Attached: kommiefornia constitution.png (920x770, 38K)

And what do you think drove them towards browsing on 8ch and having those beliefs? These things don't happen the second you accidentally open a random web page but hatred builds up over time.

Obama's law on representative payees and gun ownership was absolute unconstitutional bullshit that kept more guns out of law-abiding non-violent citizens' hands than anything in decades, and Trump repealed it. Go fuck yourselves, you're not fooling anyone.