Wow, this is... not very fun at all

Wow, this is... not very fun at all.

Attached: t7mig006.jpg (220x277, 23K)

Tell me the truth: you just got the switch release and were expecting a sort of ARPG like Diablo, weren't you?
Hahahahahaha
hahahaha
you dumb shit

I'm sorta interested in the game but i heard the switch version has issues

Better than divos2 for sure

Of course it isn't fun, it's RTWP.

Bullshit

>but i heard the switch version has issues
I haven't heard anything of the sort, aside long loading times (wich are an issue on all versions).

The turd I shat this morning is better than os2

kek, this

OP is some kind of dense fuck who doesn't pay attention to current events. Point and laugh everyone.

Nope. Sorry bud, your game is just shit.

this game is very good to play when you are having trouble sleeping

kek

Oh wait, you're serious.

Attached: 1478550640899.jpg (635x460, 25K)

The game was complete shit. The gameplay is boring, the skills look completely underwhelming and it doesn't look great either. The real bummer is that the writing is so fucking shit. I don't need a 5 paragraph description of a chair in a video game, I can see the fucking chair.

way to out your shit taste

I enjoy it a lot, but I get that it's not paced for everyone.

My main suggestion is to ignore the backer NPCs (gold-plate). They're walls of text that mean nothing.

Aside from that, what platform are you playing it on and at what difficulty? What part are you on and what's your main complaint with the game? Maybe I can help, maybe it's just not for you.

Pillars of Eternity is unironically more fun than Balding Gate.

it gets better. how far into the game are you?

post your character sheet.

The game is for good gamers. You probably haven't gotten good enough to play. Do you think you can just walk into a nice restaurant with your Texas Roadhouse sensibilities and enjoy a Provencal hen dish? No. So go back to Texas Roadhouse and stuff your face with Texas toast and leave the good games to the upper classes

i tried it at first and dropped it right away then picked it up a year later and loved it

for context this game has a lot of social justice/left leaning themes in it which I why you see a lot of people hate on it. I just thought it was boring. Tyranny was dope though, try that game next OP.

Obsessed.

Baldurs Gate is complete shit, so its not that hard but PoE is giving it a run for its money.

stop falseflaggin

I tried to make it far years ago but just grew bored.

> fer gud gaemers
Ah yes only people with the highest iq-s can enjoy this masterpiece of boring

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 45K)

to be fair, you need a pretty IQ too finish the game solo on path of the damned difficulty

>wojakposting
yeah, the game is probably too text heavy for you

>this entire post

Attached: 1550424121021.gif (268x270, 2.86M)

Been thinking of picking this up, how does the combat work?

Tell me your favourite exchange between some of the charecters where the text was 3 pages long

pausable realtime combat, think neverwinter nights 2, but more bland

RPG IQ levels:

Under 60 IQ: JRPGs
60 - 80 IQ: aRPGs
80 - 100 IQ: MMOs
100 - 120 IQ: cRPGs
120 - 140 IQ: Strategy RPGs.
140 - 160 IQ: Roguelikes.
Over 160 IQ: Pen and paper.

But I've played and enjoyed all of these.

Almost like there are good and bad rpgs right?

Attached: 1552569460596.jpg (842x792, 81K)

but is it IMMERSIVE?