Game has socially anxious nerdy female character

>game has socially anxious nerdy female character
>everyone loves her
>character is a male instead
>even the game itself makes fun of him and villainizes him, the fans just treat him like a loser and say he's annoying
Why? Just why?

Attached: 11cedgqanq1z.png (1000x900, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZSnknNFmDE
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2019-tokyo-yandere-stabbing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mishima is based though

That face texture is abhorrent. Please tell me that was photoshopped in.

Incels need to learn their place, P5 is based

lmao incel
Have sex
XD

WOMEN RISE UP

Attached: (you).jpg (750x675, 216K)

Yeah, it was

Mishima is a bro, only people with shit taste dislike him.Also his whole villain arc is rectified if you finish his SL and he ends up as a cool guy with a purpose in life.

I wanna tenderly, lovingly buttfuck Mishima

Mishima is fucking the worst and I'm grateful for every humiliation option
Seeing him suffer is so satisfying

Mishima sucks ass.
His whole character is "I love the Phantom Theives" and there's nothing outside of it.
I did his whole social link and the only changes were at 8 I thought "Wow, you're kind of a dick." and at max his revelation is "I've figured out a new way I'm going to profit off your accomplishments and continue to live in your shadow.".
I hope for the love of god they change the Hawaii trip. The moment we had to room with Mishama I knew the trip was going to suck ass. I much rather have roomed with nobody instead of having Mishima constantly being "I've been watching the forums, what should the next case be.". Dude, fuck off. This is my vacation. I can't do any of my day to day goals so just let me chill out with some fanservice. Let me surf with my friends or go to an American buffet and watch Anne make a slob of herself. Instead we get the woe is me incel brigade where everyone is miserable the whole trip and Mishima keeps trying to move the plot forward but he can't because we're stuck on an island and he's not a main character no matter how much he wants to be.
Mishima ruined the whole trip and I'm not even into dudes to make him slightly bearable.

Attached: 1558508293542.jpg (2048x1802, 504K)

>proving OP right

Mishima is cute! CUTE!

Attached: A74918E2-11B5-4580-8066-2083A47629DF.jpg (600x661, 60K)

Mishima is the people who play this game (without the thing that makes him likable) but the fans are too retarded not too see that.

Mishima is canon the strongest human in the game. He defeats his own shadow through pure will power

desu sounds alot like makoto too
and fuck that bitch

Attached: 1494464114076.png (1598x2500, 2.86M)

Unfortunately the Hawaii thing was mostly just poor writing given how even when they're away from Mishima, they talk to pretty much every NPC about the PT and complain that they're bored. That whole trip was just a big waste of time and I hope they change it for the better.
It's like a reverse Persona 4 where there's TOO much focus on their group's activities. They go to the beach and they talk about the PT. They go to a festival and it's invaded by Akechi. The boys go to the bath house and they talk about the PT. Was absolutely non-stop all the time.

Attached: 1513693658454.jpg (600x337, 29K)

Fuck off subhuman tranny trash

I hated both of them

That's what every one of the PTs does to awaken their personas though

People hate Mishima because he literally gave in to what people around him were telling him. He was spineless. Then when the Phantom Thieves come around he uses them for his own fame until he decides “wait that’s wrong” and goes to being a normal human being.

Futaba is shit

Why did sweatyposting die?

The thing is, Futaba doesn’t act like a loser. She makes fun of him for being uninteresting.

Attached: 28C66451-6B23-4538-A16B-411F18C6A0EF.png (736x580, 169K)

i thought everyone loved mishima

Mishima is the guy who tries way too hard to self insert himself into your friend group and ends up pissing everyone off.
He deserves to be shit on.

Attached: coaster.jpg (497x402, 67K)

>tries way too hard to self insert himself into your friend group and ends up pissing everyone off.
Sums Yea Forums up perfectly

>Thinks being female gives a character a pass.
>When everyone shits on Marie and she’s female.

Yeah, definitely part of the reason I liked the cast of P4 more than P5.
With P5 it's all PT business all the time. Which would be fine but the plot feels kinda hammy and lame at times. There's only so much "adults bad" can stomach. You also don't get the sense they would be spending time with each other if it wasn't for the common bond of the PT.
P4 feels like it has more downtime when the cast just sort of hangs out and the plot stays at a standstill. Which I kinda like, there's time to focus on the plot and then there's time to unwind between the goals. Sure it's a lighthearted Scooby Doo mystery which many may seem as not "edgy" enough for a game where you summon demons but P5 was so up it's own ass with Chaos at times that I didn't really care for it. Game play and mechanics were top notch though.

Attached: 1560786224328.png (596x600, 346K)

>tfw Mishima is literally me

Attached: 50710053_531846380635565_4767921078990800307_n.jpg (427x427, 72K)

get ready for p5r to be the best persona of all time!

Attached: 392DF876-D2EE-4A24-8DC1-4028853AF83C.png (1334x750, 3.65M)

Remember that time Mishima met up with you, pulled out a gun and said you needed to “purge the haters”?

Attached: D86F37B6-9EF2-4913-BDDD-4F85F7B489D9.jpg (1000x1000, 412K)

Yea Forums is definitely one of the last boards I'd pick for my team in a party based RPG.
Probably go something like /k/, /vg/, /h/ and /trash/.

Just emulating reality. No matter what you are as a female, you got life on easy mode.

>/vg/
Do you really want trannies in your team?

The Persona audience thinks they're a Joker but in reality they're a Mishima.

this sounds like a fun thread

But Mishimas can hellsweep; jokers can't

Except it feels like it's all going to be backloaded at the very end of the game instead of sprinkled throughout.
I just wanted the whole thing to be over by the end of the game when the edginess of the Phantom Theieves went from 50% to 80%.

Mishima is a loser but he's that kind of likeable loser in that he has some sincerity while it still being funny to watch him be pathetic.
Above all he is entirely inconsequential. He is far from a great man. He just stands beside them. It provides a nice little contrast

The character trailers have shown that they're adding new events through out the game. The beach event is being overhauled and there seems to be a new summer event with the boys.

i actually hate futaba more because of her shitty gimmick boss fight
but still this

Me too. It was a painful realization.

The furries from /trash/ would help keep them in line. Plus outside of all the shit flinging they would be able to plan some mild tactics or organization.

Definitely has potential if you word it right.
Limiting the party size is also key.

Female privilege.

Mishima's like a little puppy. Hard to hate him as he yips at the heels of Joker, a much more magnetic character with considerably more presence.
Anons that dislike Mishima probably see a bit of themselves in him.

When you act like a little bitch, people treat you like a little bitch

>I just wanted the whole thing to be over by the end of the game
Then why would you play Royal even if the content is "sprinkled throughout", it's just gonna be the same game but longer

I am optimistic but having finished the game 3 months ago and English release just being "2020", I'm not getting my hopes up or paying attention.
Looking forward to a spoiler thread though when the Japanese version releases and seeing the tweaks they made.

Because it's just like real life, incelcuck

>very end

Attached: 3919C304-21D6-410A-A4E7-2832D4781C0B.png (1334x750, 3.53M)

Female """""""""""""""""""oppression"""""""""""""""""""" aka asskissing.

to be fair they have tits

and pussy

absolutely based

Not THOSE Mishimas.

and asses that are literally worth kissing

I fucking dislike him cause in a game all about personal growth even if you bend over backward to fit him into your schedule he's still the same fucking puppy who just wants to suck your dick.
If I wanted to spend more time with a miserable pile of shit, I'd talk to Yea Forums or look in the mirror.
He's a lame character with the most of his dialogue conveyed through text just to fulfill a role that could be filled by a quest board. The only reason we ever talk about him is to say how much of a fag he is or to discuss that one time Futaba dunked on him.

and toes worth sucking

*unless you are female, then everyone worships you

and assholes worth fingering

Because he does it for free.

Attached: 1495417941591.jpg (1334x750, 129K)

and armpits that need licking

>man struggles with loneliness, anxiety, and lack of social skills
>has no support circle so he internalizes it then finally lashes out, forcing you change his heart
>woman struggles with loneliness, anxiety, and lack of social skills
>half a dozen super friendly people patiently acquaint her with social experiences by being patient, understanding, and kind to her over the course of several months

Sounds more or less true to life to me. Can't really be mad at the game for being this blackpilled.

Attached: ifonly3.png (425x412, 214K)

and belly buttons worth licking clean

Being a bitch as a female makes people avoid you. If they're an absolute cunt no one in their right mind is gonna want to be around them.

and noses that need picking.

and lawns that need mowing

Attached: boomer douglas.png (640x360, 377K)

and butts that need munching

>Men are victims and women have no issues
Jesus.
Mishima and Futaba do not face the same issues at all. Futaba is a literal shut-in and can't even show her face or talk to people she doesn't know without a voice filter or mask. She went for years without any support and got lucky with Joker and his buddies helping her out.
Mishima is rather well-adjusted in comparison. He's meek, and quiet, and honestly a loser, but that's played for laughs because he's still sincere and super enthusiastic. He's not a fucking sad sack and his issues aren't glaring. He seems content with the way he is in comparison. Futaba needed help and was facing some serious issues with grief and survivor's guilt. Mishima was not an incel in the making, and was saved by Joker from the abuse he faced at the start of the game.
Stop projecting yourself onto that loser, he's similar to you but not THAT similar, the main factor being that he's a nice kid. Fucking retards inserting their incel ideology into everything.

>If they're an absolute cunt no one in their right mind is gonna want to be around them.
Ahahaha, no. Females can not be isolated. Ever.

Why would anyone sympathize with a person that when given the tiniest spec of power goes on to abuse it? Seriously that's just showing how much of a shithead you are.

Stop arguing with these retards. They are set on victimising themselves. Men have their own set of issues, especially in the mental health area, but they think that women have life easy and that everything is a walk in the park. Fucking children.

The writers said that the P5 crew being more fixated on their PT life was part of the point, wherein too much excitement and the baggage from being a PT took away from them enjoying their lives like regular kids.

Not an excuse, but they basically wanted to subvert what P4 did by making the P5 crew less enamored with the school activities and actually more invested in their double life as thieves.

>women have no issues
This is factually true though.

THE FEMALES CANNOT BE ISOLATED BEEP BLOOP GIVE ME TENDIES

Low quality bait

Obviously because people hate femininity and women. Sexism.

They literally can't, yes.

No bait here, just truth. Female=life on easy mode. Anything else is delusion.

What does Mishima do with his life 5 years after P5 after everyone has moved on?

>women have no issues
Women have a ton of issues. I would hate to be a woman.

But struggling in life due to a lack of confidence, social experience, and charisma is not an issue that any woman will ever face unless she is literally a 2/10. A slightly attractive woman being awkward and hapless is considered desirable.

>He's not a fucking sad sack and his issues aren't glaring.
Except for the part where he nearly uses the power of the PT websites to enact "revenge" on "people who wronged him". Gee, doesn't that sound a little familiar? I think one of those sexually/emotionally repressed mass shooters said something along those lines...

>Stop projecting yourself onto that loser
Relax, faggot, my life is fine. You'd have to be an idiot or a complete sociopath to fail to acknowledge that men struggle more with social seclusion as a result of a lack of confidence and charisma more than women do, and the lack of support groups that men have as a result of how society views them (self sufficient, tough, and stoic) exacerbates the issue.

how do you know how easy women have it? are you a transfolk haha

Post on Yea Forums

I’d go with /k/ and /fit/ and then have /ck/ be the support/healer

That one NPC who chases Ann out of her room so she could fuck her boyfriend was the most based character in the entire series, and we haven't even seen her.

I like Mishima

Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Attached: 1539178474291.jpg (2853x3655, 2.48M)

Kills himself.
Joker takes the funeral as an opportunity to bone the entire female cast again.

Because bad writing. Character development is not P5's strong suit.

>Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

It's still frightening how much I see myself in this description. I'd love to be a man like Orson Welles but I'm a man like Woody Allen.

I just hope they subvert it again. I kinda liked some of the school club shit.
It makes sense in Tokyo we're focused on all business all the time, I just want a new setting to shake things up. Not that they're likely to start sticking to the same style with every game just because 5 did well.

Wow it's almost like boys and girls are different. Who woulda thought?

>Delivers a girl to Kamoshida knowing he'll beat the shit out her and rape her
>"Don't blame me I'm just the messenger"
And then she nearly killed herself, but apparently literally everyone at that school was cool with that with that except Ryuji and Joker. Everyone at that school was trying to spreading themself for Kamoshida, but Mishima shouldn't have been suck a massive cuck that he'd knowingly deliver a girl to be raped.

Goddamn this image of Naoto gets my dick diamonds

Attached: kanji_nosebleed_by_unsomnus_d69cflz-pre.jpg (1017x786, 49K)

That's a really bad nosebleed. He should see a doctor.

Attached: concerndoggo.jpg (559x562, 24K)

has anyone made fan art mixing the two Mishimas together yet?

I like Chie, but I definitely would have waited for Naoto if I had known she was going to show up late game.

Attached: 1558587500919.png (1280x1098, 504K)

Is this image supposed to look like that one Andrew WK album?

Everyone wants to fuck the girl or girls see themselves in her shoes
Girls can't self insert as bad luck losers and no one wants to fuck them, gay or straight
Worst of both worlds

So how does Squall cuck Seifer?

and necks that need choking

lmao literally hated him, ffwd'd through every single confidant encounter. Him and Yusuke.

I wish.

No, it makes sense why it is the way it is. It's a big part of their lives and everyone is talking about them. They're also not an exactly legal group in the eyes of a lot of people, and there are many trying to stop them.
However it can still be overwhelming for the player with all the constant text messages and everything reminding you of the current plot every single day. Glad R seems to be adding more filler, though it's unlikely I'll play it.

Because gay men have higher standards than gamers.

I think the solution here was to do what R is going to do, but they should have done it from the start. Tone down on the actual plot by cutting out the text message fillers so that the game is, I dunno, 15 hours short? Replace that crap with some padding at the end of the game (a final semester where you don't really have much to worry about).

I'm really pessimistic about the additional filler. If it's anything like Golden, most of it is just pointless fluff that adds nothing to the characters. I want scenes like Ryuji and Haru going shopping together, or Morgana and Yusuke running through a park. I want to see interactions between individual members of the PT to give them more life, not more "Joker is here and everyone just hangs with him".

Naoto is best Persona girl out of all the games

Attached: naotocoro.png (1000x1400, 806K)

Because men (especially white and East Asian men) are considered expendable in our clown world.
According to (((them))), we can't have emotions, we can't have desires - we're nothing. All we need to do is just grin and bear it throughout our lives, whilst continuing to feed the system that oppresses us.

Attached: honk dab.png (757x615, 202K)

>woman has half a dozen slimy white knighting nice guy orbitters who want to fuck her because the only women they stand any chance with are vulnerable and desperate

NOW it's true to life.

I like Mishima. I know he's meant to be the bumbling less-than-average wannabee guy. but he plays that role well. There was also a point where i was sure he would be the bad guy, since the part of the game where theyre looking for ''Black Mask'', i happened to reach the point of his confidant where he starts to go off the rails

and thighs that need groping

Sexism.

holy shit what are you on about
people like futaba more because she has a reason for being so autistic
I like mishima but even i can see that

Squall is an absolute chad and Rinoa would have loved him even if he was a bag of potatoes with a face drawn on.

This basically happened desu. Mishima bumps into Joker and Futaba as Joker is trying to get her used to going out to restaurants. Mishima is excited to have a conversation with her when he realizes "wow she's a nerdy person just like me!" Then she makes fun of him and leaves with Joker.

Attached: ifonly.png (544x424, 309K)

Mishima was fine, but I couldn't care about the fansite.

>que es phantom thief?
The fansite was good if only for those little loading screen things.

>Futaba constantly makes bad video game analogies
>Incomprehensible to half the cast and possibly even Joker depending on your dialogue choices
>Even does it to make fun of Mishima when he uses chan lingo (assuming it was 2ch related in the original script)
You could argue that they’re two different kinds of power level, but I really didn’t understand this scene

i don't think it's as deep as you guys act like it is
i hate to make this analogy but
he's basically the Meg of Persona 5

Only normalfags and self-hating losers hate Mishima. He's the broest "literally (you)" character yet.
So people hate him for being a believable character with genuine flaws and didn't need magic and/or Gary Stu MC dick to solve his own problems? Checks out.

just because a character is like you doesn't mean they're likable
i think you're just learning why you don't have friends

Don't worry Futaba and our fans are terrible anyway. Personally I think that Futaba has the worst writing in any smt game because she's "I'm so always awkward GUYS but I can hack anything XDD

Hell, her blackmailing method was completely selfish. Sure Makoto blackmailed as well but her as well for a better cause.

I have no idea why she's on the team to begin with. Hey, at least her persona and phantom thief outfit looks cool.

Attached: Molo_chad_beard.jpg (640x853, 66K)

>just because a character is like you doesn't mean they're likable
Of course, I'm sure you know all about that. But know self-hatred is unhealthy and no amount of self-insertion will help.

>He's the broest "literally (you)" character yet.
Come on man, have a little self respect and at least align yourself with Ryuji.

Ryuji isn't the "literally you" character, he's the token best friendcuck like Yosuke.

ryuji doesn’t dicksuck you like yosuke

I like mishima and the events that involved him but you seem to think that people not liking him and him being an autismo like futaba can't be independent events.

how does yusuke dick suck you

I don't "seem to think" anything. I can understand not liking him, but people who downright despise the character are generally the kind of faggots I listed.

Yeah but he gets shit on all the same.

Meant of

you mean yosuke?

Yeah i typed too fast
i forgot that yusuke was even a character

>HEY PARTNER
>PARTNER
>WE’RE PARTNERS, PARTNER

HE'S YOUR FIRST AND BEST FRIEND
NOT TO MENTION YOU ARE PARTNERS IN FINDING THE MURDERER YOU KEK

>plays game known to have god awful characters
>WOW WHY DO THESE CHARACTERS FUCKING SUCK

Attached: get outta here stalker.png (692x677, 522K)

nice bait

imagine liking yosuke

If I weren’t a /y/fag that latches onto every bishie and he weren’t precisely my type of character I probably would have too, honestly. He’s totally shafted by the story after Madarame to the point he's barely allowed to participate in comic relief beyond 2 Futaba gags, his S.Link has an early stat wall with a useless gimmick if you don’t use skill cards, and Baton Pass skills aside Ryuji is an objectively better raw physical character if you cover the ice element yourself.
On the other hand, I /wish/ I could forget Yosuke.

Attached: jun08.jpg (1200x1438, 285K)

She is on the team because she wants to find out about his mother
Besides , what's "badly" written about futaba ? The only bad thing about her quality as a character is that she doesnt really show the effects of that shit life-style in her body

Why'd he do it bros?

Attached: 1565126316968.png (350x401, 108K)

Yusuke definitely feels like a casualty of the game slavishly focusing entirely on the Phantom Thieves plot. He's just not that relevant to the plot and especially suffers compared to somebody like Futaba or Goro whose entire life story is baked into the plot. He's just so isolated from the rest of the game.

Attached: 1556012569478.jpg (720x811, 76K)

This thread is so shit.

God bless Himukai because god knows when he's going to be drawing foe Atlus again

OPERATION

I thought Mishima was going to be the mystery antagonist for a while there.

>Game tricks you into believing Kamoshida was the reason the girl committed suicide.
>Actually it was really Mishima testing out his new powers, letting Kamoshida take the fall.

holy shit someone saved my edit
based

she didn't commit suicide
she tried to

because as a woman all you really need is cuteness

>Mishima is shat on by everyone
>hurr Durr why is he so antisocial

Males with social anxiety are all whiny insecure parasites that try to manipulate people into giving them attention out of pity. They deserve to constantly be treated like shit because 10/10 of them are horrible people. I know this because I’m one of them and I’m doing that exact thing right now.

Attached: Mishima.png (1112x927, 249K)

>my friends tease me a bunch
>AHAHAHAH MY MOM IS DEAD AND IT'S FUCKING MY FAULT

I don't man who are you going to pity more
plus you find out in mementos that he's only started the fansite to be popular

I love him. And ship him with his fellow incel, human morgana

>worked his heart out so people would care about him and they shit on him even more in response

Oh my god
that kinda hurts
that's exactly why i got dumped
how do i better myself

>I killed my own mother.

Human Morgana will get more pussy than any other character in persona. He'll just treat woman the same way he did as a cat and they'll fucking melt all over him.

>one person's problems don't exist because one person's does
>implying people would suddenly like Mishima and hate Futaba if their backstories were switched

Men are stronger than women. Nobody wants a girly man. It's that simple. If you cant pass a test of character proving you're better than a woman everyone will treat you like an ugly unfuckable woman because that's what you're worth.

>Males with social anxiety are all whiny insecure parasites that try to manipulate people into giving them attention out of pity.
this is literally what women do to

the only difference is validating an attention starved woman means stuffing her hole so people are generally more enthusiastic about it over validating an overweight loser who doesn't shower

>woman do the same
>"omg it's so cute how she's turning yandere! MUH WAIFUUUU~"

jesus what a world.

Yes user. A socially incapable male is a woman that can not reproduce and that you cant have sex with. Everyone knows women have all sorts of fucked up mental issues, nobody has the patience for fucked up men as well. If you cant do better than a woman you dont deserve to be treated like a man.

False. There is no such thing as an unfuckable female. Even the oldest, crustiest ugly landwhale gets dick.

Does Naoto have huge fat oppais under her bindings
yes right

of course
she canonically has the biggest bust

that doesn't exist outside of fiction you mong

I need images to prove this claim

Which is why they treat socially incompetent men like even less than the ugliest woman. Being a man is literally fighting to survive. You fight tooth and nail your entire life for everything even if you dont realize it. Women just sit there and get noticed.

If you cant fight your way up the social ladder in whatever you can (humor, intellect, charm, physicality) then you lost the fight and you dont get to be a man. This is literally why men have more character than women. Were constantly being molded into something.

it's in the game too but too lazy to look for it
youtube.com/watch?v=PZSnknNFmDE

weakness is considered a good quality for women

>oh right funbags
god yu is such a chad in the anime i love it

>If you cant fight your way up the social ladder in whatever you can (humor, intellect, charm, physicality) then you lost the fight and you dont get to be a man. This is literally why men have more character than women. Were constantly being molded into something.
if this is true (and i'm not saying that it's not), then why have so many young men these days "given up"? surely it's because the women simply aren't worth the chase? or is it that women have too high standards?

Attached: 7BF44C7B-4248-4D2B-AC9A-AD33FACF47F9.gif (557x310, 3.54M)

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2019-tokyo-yandere-stabbing
Apparently otaku were in love after hearing about a real life yandere
>knowyourmeme
no bully, this was the best compilation I could find quickly.

What's this from?

People have lower standards for women, more news at eleven

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1104x876, 798K)

Persona stalker show

It's a combo of both and the fact that many young men experience 0 character growth as children. Girls aren't as tantalizing now as they were in the past because by the 7th grade they're online sharing themselves and open promiscuity breaks the illusion before these boys even have the ability to see them as anything special. Combine this with extremely easy lifestyles that offer no challenge and what happens is these disillusioned young men decide that they'll use their natural gifts to get easy ass online, but the ones that would have to work at all for it in any context just see what's waiting for them (sloppy seconds, money begging) and judge that it is not worth sacrificing the ease of their day to day stress free lives. So the top 10% best looking dudes get all the ass they always have but are even less likely to commit before since even while getting it constantly that just disillusions them even further.

dat projection tho

Can I enter into a homoerotic relationship with Ryuji in game?

just like real life

Attached: 1552301502423.jpg (250x247, 4K)

I remember this shit here too, but what you have to understand is that the people posting this shit are either insane themselves, dumb, or shit posting.

>Though she claims to have been bullied and ignored, in life she was a bully who took the part of the Snow Queen solely to spite the Drama Club president (whom she claims "stole" her boyfriend), and regularly bribed teachers to get better grades.

Most evil female villain in persona series ?

Attached: P1_Michiko.png (88x93, 5K)

Checkmate OP you fucking faggot

Attached: Endrance.full.2422915.jpg (900x1200, 293K)

You'd be surprised at the number of bullied people who were bullied because they themselves are shitty people. Every person sees themselves as the bullied.

Wew.
Who treat you so badly? Your mom? Your dad? Both?

>P1
Cringe

i'm glad you are finally discovering power of pussy

society

Attached: 6363866-6404651-Joaquin_on_the_run_Phoenix_is_wearing_a_bright_red_suit_with_a_g-a-128_1542606026674 (634x1005, 110K)

>female nerd character
>men like it
>male nerd character
>women like it
we live in a society OP

I wouldn't mind it but I wish some characters took potshots at Futaba's nerd stuff.

>women
I don't think so

>oh right, funbags
who the fuck localized this

Attached: potofglee.jpg (600x477, 349K)

>male nerd character
>women like it but only if he's well groomed, handsome, smart, and not so awkward that he's mean to anybody
>female nerd character
>could canonically refuse to shower or shave and degens on Yea Forums would still fantasize about her smelly minge

>look up naoto with fat tits on gelbooru
>tokyokyoto
>kunaboto
>metal owl
>mutiple from each right on the first page
ew

>feeling sorry for a literal janny

Attached: 1470822178789.jpg (600x671, 269K)

You can choose to hang out with him instead in any situation where you can hang out with your girlfriend, but those hangouts are usually a result of him being unable to get a girlfriend so you get to hear him whine or assist him in the obligatory Operation Babehunt clone and you can’t /romance/ romance him

Well yeah
But truth be told
It would be better to have no one want to taste her smelly minge

Man I love ryona

He was there as a red herring for being a traitor wasn't he?

Ryuji's a total gopher though, the whole spat with Morgana is there so that he disagrees with someone else instead of the MC too.

quick reminder that this is because of Patriachy, and the social expectations on me to be aggressive, control conversations and always be the leader

Feminism is also about freeing men from hegemonic masculinity, user.

Attached: D7Fg6nB.png (1000x815, 676K)

Squall's a chad with terrible taste in women, that's all.

>HURRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRR

Not an argument user

neither was your retarded cuckness

I can’t speak for nerd characters as a whole, but Mishima is an adorable bishounen that idolizes and hangs on Joker even if you’re excessively cruel to him, like a loyal puppy with social issues waiting to be “cured” by the power of Ryuji/Joker’s friendship (or Joker’s dick, depends on whether you’re dealing with fujos or not). He’s cute. That’s all a character of either gender needs.

Attached: 066201BF-5632-47B3-ACF7-D9CB424D77CB.jpg (482x720, 57K)

Meant for

so a man has never been perceived as lesser for not being overly aggressive/sexual/controlling before, got it

Was the PT the least "likeable" cast of the series? I'm not saying they were bad, just I liked the other game's cast a lot more

Attached: CieloDDS.png (260x994, 269K)

that's not a perception, it's a fact

Really? People dislike him? Honestly he was the character I liked the most. He felt like he got the most character development overall through his social link by far. He was a nobody until he found this one thing that actually made him feel like he was doing something important and belonging, and then he attaches to that obsessively. By the end its so bad that he even gets a shadow.

However, he's also one of (if not THE only one) to realize their faults when their shadow is spoken to. The gang doesn't even have to fight his shadow first, the guy is just that understanding and used to losing that even his shadow sorta just... gets it, when his friends tell him "no man, stop that." and at the end he develops to realize that he doesn't need the phantom thieves to be someone, and he doesn't have to be someone to be happy. He learns to be true to himself.

Honestly i'd prefer him as a main cast member over Yusuke or Haru. Not to mention that Ryuji's social link is way worse than his, wheras Ryuji barely changes at all and the entire thing is basically written around everyone BUT Ryuji, who only gets a little focus and no development at all.

I mean fuck he made for a better redemption than Akechi that's for sure. If he had been the one causing mental breakdowns, and they started after the phantom thieves begun as a sort of copycat type deal, desperate for the phantom thieves approval while dealing out his own twisted version of their justice, that would've been way more fun than "waa daddy diddunt love me" Akechi

It looks like they were aiming for that but thought he was too similar to Adachi. I might be reading into things too much but I honestly felt P5 had way too many chefs in the kitchen that the story fell a little flat.

Bruh futaba is a fucking coward and everything is played off as cute, meanwhile she is some sorta super genious hackerman.
Mishima is relatable and realistic, and that's why people hate him. They can't deal with seeing someone they might recognize in this anime game.

>guy is meek
>AKSHTUALLY he's a giant piece of shit
Oh I didn't know I was on Quora.

That's real life
That's me at work

>He was a nobody until he found this one thing that actually made him feel like he was doing something important and belonging, and then he attaches to that obsessively.
ouch. he's sort of like most young gang member in that regard. but also TLDR faggot

Attached: djhogan.jpg (1080x1288, 93K)

lol

It’s true

There was definitely some issue with how teams were collaborating their work. Everyone comes up with all these ideas, but no one knew the script demanded that the game end in December.

Post that picture of Hulk Hogan with his dog.

>Fucking retards inserting their incel ideology into everything.
This is why, OP. We were never liked and never will be liked no matter what we say or do.

She is cute.

Attached: 1563814925996.png (766x960, 364K)

I’m not sure if I can commit to saying they’re THE most unlikeable, but they’re certainly not the best. I came back for a second playthrough after several months since I had nothing else to play and I’m realizing that I don’t really like the characters as they appear in game, I like the images of them I built up in my head and added onto with fanon/personal interactions and traits that don’t really exist. It’s a little unfair since the VR setting allows your cast to range from a 30-something year old hikki with survivor’s guilt to a malnourished child with stunted growth and Tadashi was behind it (plus it’s not MegaTen) but after playing Caligula then coming back to finish off P5 I almost felt cheated. Both have parties of outcasts that want to face the things that drove them into the virtual paradise/the PT in the first place, but even with edgy tragic pasts the Caligula cast felt like sympathetic people while P5’s felt like... poorly fleshed-out tropes? Maybe it’s the bad distribution of screentime and varying backstory relevance to the party, maybe it’s because they’re all actual teenagers, I dunno. I just feel like there’s a lot of wasted potential lost to the hyperfocus on thieving, which in turn led to hyperfocus on 3 characters excluding Joker.

>Maybe it’s the bad distribution of screentime and varying backstory relevance to the party
YUP

finally some good harapan

I remember the thread where they posted her covered in blood accosted by police and people were still posting Ryan Gosling

>Feminism is also about freeing men from hegemonic masculinity, user.
PFFFFFFFHHH maybe on paper sure