Can we stop praising the worst Souls game?

Do people genuinely think the camera is good when it spazzes out and jitters constantly especially in tight quarters (where much of the game is)?

Do people genuinely think that two foot wide hallways where you can't even swing your weapon with slow ass rolls and the game just throwing dozens of braindead grunt enemies at you is enjoyable combat?

Do people genuinely think that having the blacksmiths/merchants all selling specific things and having to remember the exact convoluted path to get to them and running across the world every time to do so is enjoyable? Do you think that getting multiple keys and constantly backtracking to see what they go to is enjoyable?

Do people genuinely think that a slow, clunky roll that isnt actually for moving out of the way but literally basically just a one-dimensional "no damage" button that you press the instant before you get hit (instead of moving out of the way) is good game design?

Do people genuinely think that throwing a half dozen boss-like enemies with massive fucking health pools that you can't even dent unless you hacked away for 20 minutes straight scattered among grunt enemies (many of which look similarly as strong) within the first hour of gameplay alone to be good game design?

Do people genuinely think a stamina system where you can only attack a few times before walking back and just standing there doing nothing is a fun or engaging combat system?

Do people genuinely think Priscilla, Capra Demon, Taurus Demon, Pinwheel, Seath, Ceaseless Discharge, and Bed of Chaos are well designed boss fights?

Do people genuinely think it's acceptable to recycle an identical boss three times?

Do people genuinely think curse is a good mechanic?

Do people genuinely think that vital mechanics like lordvessel, upgrading estus, pardoning, and kindling bonfires are well explained?

Do people genuinely think that masses of braindead grunts, Bonewheel Skeletons, Stray Demons, Anor Londo Archers or Drakes are good enemy design?

Attached: 220px-Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (220x284, 28K)

git gud noob

fpbp

I have 100%'d all the Souls games, and have beaten pretty much every game I have played on the hardest difficulty, 1CC'd many games, beaten the Ninja Gaiden games on MN, beaten the DMC games on DMD, beaten MGRR on revengeance with S ranks for everything, done all the ironmans on Super Meat Boy, done all the combat challenges on Vanquish, etc.

Poor game design is poor game design.

100% on all Souls games, yet you didn't find the menu option to fix the camera.
Sasuga retard-kun

The fuck is wrong with Priscilla? By far the best boss in the game. Not that that's saying much

you're allowed to not like a good game without having an autism fit over it

yet here you are

I have done every single menu option for the camera. Whenever you are in a cramped space it spazzes out whenever you turn it. It literally like zooms in and out rapidly (multiple times a second) when you pan it and it catches on the environment constantly.

I find them interesting.

Attached: 1565299831595.png (451x386, 363K)

1 > 3 > 2

Attached: a toast.png (332x378, 190K)

/thread

Bloodborne > Dark Souls = Demon's Souls > Dark Souls II > Dark Souls III

Attached: 1565283577423.jpg (640x595, 44K)

DS3 is just BB with more gear.

pretty much this

If I wanted to play BB I'd play BB

this except remove Bloodborne entirely because it's irrelevant
and yes I own both a PS4 and Bloodborne

Based Bloodbornebro who still has buyers remorse over his PS4.

The amount of time you spent making this shitty post? You could have spent that time playing video games.

seething zoomie cant git gud so he blames the game. typical

fpbp

Attached: 1542981335941.png (690x388, 211K)

Based, but I’m conflicted about 2 vs 3. 2 at least tried new things and had some replayability, but it feels like a Chinese knockoff. On the otherhand, 3 felt good to play the first time around, but I just could not force myself to play through it again, which is a first for me and the series.

Areas such as?