Classic Doom > nuDoom

classic Doom > nuDoom

Discuss

Attached: 1465160638_Difference between DOOM and DOOM.png (665x423, 686K)

OLD GOOD
NEW meh

wasn't it more like 2mb?

Two totally different games

Yes, one is good and the other not so much.

Both good stfu

Haven't played it, but i have played quake, and if doom is like a better version of quake then it might be true

Attached: 0015922_disfraz-cavernicola_600.jpg (600x480, 21K)

no one but beth shills will argue with this

nudoom is more like a worse version of painkiller rather than quake

52 GB is MUCH bigger than 28 MB, you stupid fucking retard OP. You got the God damn sign wrong.

doom 1 and 2 played with smooth doom and free look is one of the best shooters I have ever played. doom 2016 was really boring and doom ET looks actually bad.

Quake is dogshit without 1.5, even then its not amazing

>wanted to play Doom on my Switch
>have to choose between a version of 4 with no Snapmap, inferior ports of the first two games, or the third game I don't give two tugs of a dead imp's cock about

Why.

Just hack your switch? OG Doom can literally run on a printer dude. Besides you wanna play Doom on something that only has like 2 hours of battery life? Get in on your phone.

I love when ignorant fucks say old games were smaller because devs put effort into making them small, even though almost every game has a shitton of cut content, not just code, even textures and models, sitting there to rot.

New games are big because they don't rely on shitty sprites and midi soundtracks.

nuDoom is... alright.
I appreciate that they sprinkled in secrets which is sorely lacking in modern games, and the gun play isn't bad on an individual weapon bases. But the flow of just shoot->melee->collect->shoot just feels fucking dull, and the predictable spawn room at the end of every level is just fucking boring. You know it's coming every time, its so fucking uncreative after the first time. The level design just dosn't have nearly the variation that Doom 1/2 had.
6/10, its decent, but nothing amazing.

>28 MB
More like 12,118 KB mate.

Doom 3> old doom>Nu

Attached: 1527576676964.jpg (800x579, 47K)

I don't want to hack my Switch. I'm not anti-piracy, I just have my reasons.

Wrong

DOOM = 13727348 bytes
nuDOOM = 73756359290 bytes

Wrong.

No way.

Are you legitimately suffering from some sort of mental disorder?

Try it user, you are missing a lot of fun

>28Mb > 52Gb
returns false, fyi

this but backwards

The two biggest problems with Doom (2016) are: the arena style and the cringy soundtrack.

Just give me mazes and thrash metal.

Attached: 1554512949014.jpg (720x621, 29K)

I'm not the one who doesn't understand how the "greater than" sign works, you simp. Take that up with OP.

64>3>1>nu>2

old game good new game bad

D44M
>insane graphics
>an actual killer OST that does not consist of bootleg MIDI thrash
>weapon upgrade trees
>great level design with actual platforming and exploration
>an actual story
>great weapon feel
>doomguy gets a character
>glory kills
>super shotgun
>doesn't take itself seriously

DOOM
>uhhhh....??

Attached: 1551604696462.png (512x512, 509K)