Capcom leak

If this leak is fake, it's a pretty good one. It lines up very well with the different teams working for Capcom and what they could potentially be assigned on. MMX9 and VJ3 would probably be quite cheap to make and not too high stakes. A new MvC seems likely since the two companies are still working together and MvCI had 61 characters planned, the team just moved on to a new game instead. Every port seems quite natural, Sony seems to have signed a lot of timed half-exclusive deals since stuff like Detroid is coming to PC, so it's not surprising that SFV is getting ported if the deal ends. No SFVI being in development isn't really surprising after SFV. Too high of an investment.

The only real big stand-out is a new Dino Crisis, but it could be something they're just making using REmake2 as a framework to make it a bit cheaper, a producer at Capcom also said they have multiple unannounced RE engine titles in development and that one of them will make fans say "Wow, they're making that game?" So it's confirmed that Capcom is bringing back at least 1 dormant franchise. Dino Crisis would be a good choice since it can run on the RE engine and dinosaurs are still very popular.

Pretty solid leak.

Attached: Capcom leak.jpg (1635x523, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/was-project-beast-the-most-hype-leak-this-generation.86700/#post-15912797
neogaf.com/threads/rumor-project-beast-from-software-sony-japan-studio-ps4-port-begging-ban.812089/
archive.is/EQR9A
nintendolife.com/news/2017/11/capcom_to_bring_increased_support_and_ace_attorney_to_switch_in_2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>if it's a fake
duh, of course it is
any time there is an actual leak it's almost always posted on reddit, twitter or resetra
Yea Forums posters are degenerates who can never get a job in the gaming industry

>screencapping from 4chins.

Attached: De84V7WU8AASF0M.jpg (331x132, 5K)

>Viewtiful Joe 3

Attached: 1560076864377.jpg (398x376, 16K)

No

You made the leak I’m guessing?

>Bloodborne
>Fallout 76
>Devil May Cry 5
>Tons of other leaks
These all originated on Yea Forums

DMC5 got leaked here.

Attached: spl3eilfhz211.jpg (480x348, 21K)

any time there's a leak everyone thinks it's an obvious fake because it's underwhelming and too real

They were only reposted on Yea Forums.

VJ was successful enough to be turned into a franchise, and it's not like the games are some kind of insane AAA production.

Seems fake because of the following
>Viewtiful Joe 3
Not gonna hapen
>DMC5 expansion even though devs said all development has ceased
>already teasing REmake 3 in 2019
Never ever
>Already a new MH title now for switch even though MHXX is out and World is getting Iceborne
>New Mahvel
No

This, people seem to forget theres credible leaks amidst the shit. However no DD2 so I hope its fake.

There are more leaks here than any other "credible" site, especially from Capcom's part

I know for a fact that the real and actually true DMC5 leak was posted on Yea Forums first and not reposted

>doesn’t mention any new Ace Attorney info
>despite AA7 being confirmed to be in-development

>However no DD2 so I hope its fake.

DD2 is like 4 years away my dude.

Lurk moar

faggot most of DMC 5 leaks were first posted on Yea Forums

Itsuno only just got done with DMC5
If DD2 is in development it has only been for a couple of months of pre-production and planning
I'm expecting a DD2 announcement in 2-3 years

>Viewtiful Joe on HD systems and finishing up the series with the third one.
Don't do this to me man.

Attached: tumblr_ptcxwry5B11v9wcyj_540.png (527x352, 176K)

>>DMC5 expansion even though devs said all development has ceased

Dante's VA literally fucking lied about DMC5 being in development. They will straight up lie to your face to protect their NDA's.

Also, the producer who said DMC5 had "ceased all development" is now also saying that he "can't comment" on DMC right now on Twitter.

I work as tester for Crapcum.
Aside RE 8 nothing is true in that fanfiction, there is one PS exclusive incoming though.

I mean...does this idiot even know how SFV was made and that Sony owns part of SFV?

i dont give a single shit about any of those games. i just want a dragons dogma 2 from them

>No plans to bring Lost Planet 2 to current gen, or revamp its Steam release by patching out GFWL.
>No plans for Lost Planet in general.
Why even live?

Attached: LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH.png (990x682, 466K)

deep down...

Attached: 1445584685399.png (296x202, 150K)

No Breath of Fire

No MML3

Dont care

Monster Hunter World and the Switch reveal event say hello

I know Resident Evil 3 remake is true because someone I went to college with is testing it literally right now.

>Sfv on xbox one
I didn't even knew it didn't release on it what happened? did sony bribed capcom for the console exclusivity? If i recall correctly the main scene of SFIV was mostly on the xbox

Attached: 1565209095924.png (284x240, 95K)

this. i don't believe a single word from people in the industry after we had the guy tweeting "the twewy countdown isn't just a mobile port and a soundtrack" when that's literally all it was

RE3 situation is complicated, you will see in upcoming months.
People will be more pissed than happy (it's outsourced).

There is:
RE8
RE3
Another MHW expansion
And undisclosed PS exclusive for PS5

>could put yourself in hot water thanks to none disclosure agreement
>do I leak it on site where there is useless username or just dumb it on anonymous site and let it rip as meme
Sure you can change IP make new account on leddit but it’s much harder to tied it back to you on 4chink
Look at that kid who got his dad fired from Nintendo

Tons of people played SFIV on Xbox.

Yea Forums has a shitton of leakers because it's almost impossible to get caught and you just get lost in the shuffle.

They're also often hilarious in hindsight.

Attached: 43243243.png (1442x547, 96K)

my father works at crapcom too

It's very believable because it's got nothing I want and a lot of things I don't.

Sony paid for 50% of development and secured lifetime console exclusivity, they even said there will be no Arcade or Super SFV ever.

We all know it's happening because of how well RE2 did.
Originally, Capcom said they didn't have the funds for SFV, and if they put it in development now, it probably wouldn't see the light of day until 2020, i believe was the date. Sony stepped in with funding.

Disenchanted was leaked on Yea Forums as well
Or at least the details of it were, I think it might have been already announced ced
>we will never ever get to see the scrapped episode

I thought Marvel and Capcom weren't speaking to each other at the moment

Guess Switch won again. Based.

Nigger tons of sword and shield info got leaked here.

Bloodborne was definitely here. I remember because Resetera was mad and calling it fake because it was a Yea Forums rumor and god forbid they don't get the leak for once

>I thought Marvel and Capcom weren't speaking to each other at the moment

They just released a limited edition arcade cabinet with Capcom developed Marvel Games.

first post worst post

new ace attorney when though you fuckers

Oh well maybe someone was just talking crap because of DuckTales

>No SFVI in the works
>Not even an expansion of SFV, just three extra characters thrown in
>The game get ported to other console but it probably wont have crossplay anyway so what does it matter

This this so realistically disappointing that it gives the whole thing a bit more credibility.

Only RE3 remake is the real news.

New mahvel never ever.

like half of this list is too unreasonable to be real. A switch exclusive monhun after they spent so much on world? SFV for switch and xbone? freakin' VIEWTIFUL JOE 3? none of these will happen!

> no lost planet
why live

>Viewtiful Joe
Yup, it's fake.

>they even said there will be no Arcade or Super SFV ever.

No they didn't. They said you would never need to buy a new disc for future expansions, they'd just be free updates.

>still no AA7

Yeah, i can believe that.

Attached: feels edgeworth.jpg (540x212, 17K)

>publicly known info wasn't included in list of unannounced projects
for what possible reason could they have done this.....

Attached: 1551014841043.jpg (300x234, 18K)

We already know they have plans to carry on with MH games on the Switch. They'll probably just shit it out and carry on using the PS2 models instead of doing a World and building it from the ground up, however.

Ken, incineroar, and piranha plant were all revealed here in one leak.

>We already know they have plans to carry on with MH games on the Switch.
Considering the investor meeting and investor call that said there are no plans for a switch Monster Hunter and that all resources are going to post launch support of Iceborne and development of a next gen title....

VJ was a forced meme multimedia franchise like Gaist Crusher. The first game was great though

>Resetera
Guess how I know you're bullshitting

Because he didn't call it project beast? Good times then, when everyone claimed it was fake and no way it could be a PS4 exclusive.

Neogaf at the time but the same stupid people

resetera.com/threads/was-project-beast-the-most-hype-leak-this-generation.86700/#post-15912797
Go fuck yourself

Trying again after everyone called you on your bullshit last eh? Bold move cotton we'll see how that works out.

Too late to save face, faggots.

>SFV to switch and xbox
>MH for switch
Fake, retard.

>All those answers

fake

>This comes from Yea Forums so take it with a grain of salt...but it looks pretty damn legit.
neogaf.com/threads/rumor-project-beast-from-software-sony-japan-studio-ps4-port-begging-ban.812089/
>A number of screenshots, posted on Yea Forums
archive.is/EQR9A
You can be retarded but it won't change history

Elaborate more please.

Yea Forums "leaks" are accurate for the same reason horoscopes are: they're either vague enough to coincide with new announcements, or people throw in so many fake leak ideas that eventually one of those ends being true.

>Still no Rival Schools.
Shit sucks. I want a nice casual fighter with good singleplayer content.

Maybe we get it after DD2.

Why do people act as if Viewtiful Joe is some kind of super obscure niche franchise nobody has ever heard of?

VJ got both sequels, merch and crossovers. Unlike God Hand it was a moderate success from day 1. Capcom has said they're intent on revisiting old IP's and they've done shit like Onimusha and Okami. And VJ is also a lower budget game due to being a side-scroller.

Rival Schools is literally lower on the totem pole than fucking Darkstalkers, it's never coming back.

>he actually believe Yea Forums leak
I tell you what. You'll know which leak is true when 80% of info is pure disappointment

If you choose to believe only information you want to believe then you better prepare for heartache later

Imagine Street Fighter V having cross-play with switch Xbox One PS4 and PC. This shit would become incredibly popular compared to what it is now and would retake the fgc

That's a Disney license, has nothing to do with Marvel.

Where the fuck is AA7 confirmation? I need it.

I'm really hoping for TGS to give us something.

But then again I've been hoping we got something for SMT V since before the last TGS as well and that's gotten jack shit so I think I'm not hoping hard enough.

>Literally spoiled that V was Vergil before the game was even out.

Based.

>no DD2

Attached: ee200ee277a6a06f959317fac4aa03e6.jpg (736x489, 218K)

Attached: don't.jpg (284x387, 8K)

This is clearly meant to be stuff that's out relatively soon. DD2 would barely even have entered production yet.

>no new Castlevania

SAD!

>no MvC2, CvS2, or TvS ports

Attached: godfuckingdamnit.jpg (236x236, 12K)

>Castlevania
>Capcom

Attached: bitchwhat.jpg (287x260, 24K)

Hell, how about Rival Schools, Star Gladiator or Power Stone? They are in so desperate need of ports.

>VJ was successful enough to be turned into a franchise
So was Darkstalkers.

>Castlevania
>Capcom
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1551488518384.png (106x106, 27K)

Nowadays, due to the anonymity of this site, a lot of leaks are posted here.
That being said, they're always little random posts that just appear and die and no one notices them until after the fact.
The new pokemon game was entirely spoiled by some random post on /vp/ lel.

>the joke
>your head

>Mysterious V(ergil)
The absolute madlad.

Attached: 1564739565276m.jpg (1024x577, 90K)

>DD2
Did I wake up on bizarro Yea Forums or what, we still haven't gotten Deep Down so how can there be a Deep Down 2? Please tell me I completely missed some announcement about Deep Down. Please, I need something good this year.

wasn't VJ mentioned in a switch game leak earlier?

>only 5 posts
>one of them said it was fucking nothing
where's that retard

Dragons Dogma dummy

Dragon's Dogma retardbro

>DMC5

Attached: 1564014399090.png (1605x264, 14K)

Oh god dammit.

>more DMC and RE cancer
Fuck off. Where's Dragon's Dogma 2 you fucks.

Attached: 1983474.jpg (600x600, 42K)

It's too detailed i don't believe it.

>TGS
We're probably getting something at gamescom.

I hope we get something, atleast Vergil in a SE for next gen.

>doing this much at once
Fake

>Pokemon XY leak
>SunMoon leak and ROM dump
>ESRB leak
>The game awards leak
>No not the bullshit edit of it that included banjo and crash, I mean the original unedited one
>The guy who leaked EVERYONE IS HERE and Ridley and Daisy
>The angry employee who leaked SwordShield details

>>Already a new MH title now for switch even though MHXX is out
user MHXX is a 3DS port shit out for 60 dollars, Switch needs its own game instead of that lazy shit

Same but if they aren't giving Vergil his own expansion then they should improve on his moveset, do something new with it.

That's the problem, this place is so saturated with fake leak threads that the genuine ones get murkied here and there until they're retroactively proven right.

>garbage game after garbage game
>10000000 ports
>no DD2

Attached: 1562191081816.jpg (960x1435, 349K)

You also have the random dudes that hate forums and leak shit here like project beast.

Still weird though for them to announce it this early instead of next year after Iceborne is done with its post-launch stuffs

>i was in every "DUDE DMC5 LEAKS" thread calling them bullshit
fun times bros. hopefully DD2 leaks are as fun

Attached: deVil may cry.jpg (1422x1450, 167K)

>Dino crisis remake

All I had to read to know this was bullshit

>that random leak with the sperg
good times

Attached: 1564926664375.gif (600x338, 3.47M)

Capcom is no stranger to sabotaging sales of some of their games
>Announces a port of RE4 to PS2 before the Gamecube version launched
>Announces MHW for other systems at E3 before the port of MHXX comes out so it sells like shit because of it
>Dude lets rip DMC1 out of the Collection and sell it to Switch owners for the same price as the collection, and it sells like shit because of it

bing bing

lmao like capcom has the money for even half of this after the sunk cost fallacy that's Flop Fighter 5

sfv made money

Glad you agree Capcom is retarded

capcom is doing a RE ambassador reveal thing in japan and america, it cant be just RE3.

>VJHD and an end to the red hot trilogy
I honestly don't believe you

why not?

nintendolife.com/news/2017/11/capcom_to_bring_increased_support_and_ace_attorney_to_switch_in_2018
The only Ace Attorney game that came out during that fiscal year was the Trilogy port so he could've been referring to that. But the mainline team has been quiet for 3 years, either they're working on a new game or they've been quietly absorbed into other departments.

you realise that when Yea Forums was memeing about capcom not having any money after Resident Flop 6 and DmC Devil may Flop, they literally built an office tower with a mocap studio, created a next gen game engine and started working on a bunch of new shit

>trusting blatently fake leaks just because they're not on Yea Forums
LOL
99/100 "Leaks" are fake. Wake up.

>X company leak
>All the stuff is switch

EVERY
TIME

>that time we all called the tree stupid and said the leak was just from the MHW event
lmao