CTRNF

BEENOXXXXXXXXXX WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WEEKEND BONUS HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ENDURE ALL THE SHITFEST THAT IS CTR ONLINE IF I DON'T EVEN GET 5X COINS FUCK YOU BEEEEEEENOXXXXXXX

Attached: unknown66.png (422x429, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LonelyGoomba/status/1159381909157363712
github.com/komefai/PS4Macro
twitter.com/DreckCrashArt/status/1159736251106246656?s=19
twitter.com/CrosPorcus/status/1159353159594184706?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=w-7ECbyA3nk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xqigl4ErTuI
files.catbox.moe/mfvllx.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck MTX and fuck (((Activision)))

You want your weekend bonus? You want those coins? Then kiss it. Kiss it right here and right now.

Attached: tawna booty.jpg (491x509, 161K)

No way fag

>no lootboxes
>cosmetics only
>everything can be unlocked through normal gameplay
>free DLC

There is nothing wrong with how they are handling mtx. In fact, I'd say it's the most fair and consumer friendly implementation in a long time

/shillpost

Attached: 220px-Shrug.jpg (220x292, 22K)

Support the continued development of Crash Team Racing: Nitro Kartâ„¢ by purchasing Wumpa Coins today!

>did all the platinum relic times
>realise I was supposed to do them in adventure mode

Attached: just a corpse.png (720x641, 121K)

Fuck activision and fuck shills.

Attached: 1564691410066.jpg (1290x760, 196K)

>wasting your parents electric bill by keeping a game running all day
>grinding actual in game currency in an all ages kart racer
>grinding period at all
This choice makes as much sense as buying the MTX outright. Both are nonsensical. You sure showed Activision and the shills.

Attached: bandibabe laugh.jpg (458x398, 154K)

BBEEEEEEEEENPPOOOXXXXXXXXXX

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (750x659, 68K)

some one update that shit. you can just use a turbo controller as well, less power usage

I just said fuck it and did a little grinding for nitro online
Got to be the host again
Really feels like I get targeted more though
Doesn't stop me from reaching the podium and honking to assert dominance and to signal that I'm laughing at them

Does anyone have the "Fuck shills" version of this?

Thanks Brio, this is the second best thing you've done since the Bible

Attached: IMG_2671.jpg (930x859, 66K)

Oof.

twitter.com/LonelyGoomba/status/1159381909157363712

CTR BTFO BY BASED NINTENDO WHO CAN DO NO WRONG HOW DOES IT TAKE CRASHFAGS HOW DO THOSE MICROTRANSACTIONS TASTE? SURE WISH YOU COULD DO DLC AS BASED AS NINTENDO HUH

Attached: 1432299036182.png (196x197, 34K)

Still no weekend bonus?

So how the fuck does the "Jump a total of 1 meter" challenge work?

Attached: 1397081618966.jpg (376x260, 18K)

Nobody knows
They must have typed it up wrong because doing the 1 meter jump isn't hard to accomplish
Why is it "1 meters" anyway?

It means 1 real meter, you need to have a giant TV to do it.

>Nobody knows
Cool. Has anyone here done the challenge? If you have, do you remember when you got it? Like after a specific track? Any tips would be appreciated.

Someone mentioned Cortex Castle working last night

Just give up on the game like I did
there's no point

this shit stopped giving Nitro points, I don't even need coins anymore
also, use this: github.com/komefai/PS4Macro , no need to use some shitty software that you need crack or whatever the fuck

ouch
I physically cringed at that

>Still no weekend bonus
So was it just removed completely from Fridays? What a nice way to encourage people to (((supplement))) their wumpa coin gains.

it's actually ez once you complete it at least once, I had to redo them all because of save corruption and it didn't take me that long

>hugely successful AA game that made over fifty million dollars so far needs MORE money despite being bankrolled by the biggest publisher in the industry or we wont get more content
You know who you are.

>Meanwhile TSR has no DLC and microtransactions making it the most epic out of these two WOOO
>posts dabbing sonic
Sonic fans please.

Attached: 1562107523412.png (580x380, 402K)

This tweet really does make me realize that at least we have it better than Mario Kart fans, paying $20 less and getting continuing free content and support.

#KeepMicrotransactionsinCTRNitroFueled

twitter.com/DreckCrashArt/status/1159736251106246656?s=19

twitter.com/CrosPorcus/status/1159353159594184706?s=19

LOL THIS BITCH GOT NO ASS.

Attached: 1470072356445.jpg (848x479, 62K)

Will the I WANT IT NOW MOMMY generation EVER change or hopefully die?

Attached: 1562996125011s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

>or hopefully die?
Yes, after you have
And then their kids will replace them and be even worse

To anyone who had the misfortune of wasting their daily bonus last night, how does the game treat it if you start playing online now? Just the weekend bonus right?

I finally got fake baby t
Really don't care for it
Just need the pura skin and the yellow wheels and this gp is a wrap

>Nintendo knows how to do DLC right
But all the new content in CTR is free tho, you can get it by playing the game instead of paying $12 to Nintendo.
>I.. It d.. doesn't matter b... besides it's not new content because they probably made it before they release the game! (Unlike Nintendo) so it's just like you have to pay for something they should give you at release day!.
But you don't have to pay for it...
>S.. SHUT UP!! Nintendo always wins!!!

Attached: arguments.png (609x168, 15K)

Spending my Daily Bonus right now
No Weekend Bonus

BEEENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX

Attached: gggg.jpg (240x255, 41K)

I'm done waiting for the weekend bonus as I'll soon have no time to play until the next shop reset. Fuck you, Beenox.

>no weekend bonus
It's happening. First the coin nerf on 10 tracks, then the more expensive pit stop items, and now they're slowly limiting/out right removing bonuses. All to force the player to use the MTX. It's over lads, Activision has killed the revival of Crash Bandicoot.

Attached: 1563496798445.jpg (313x235, 100K)

Yeah Splatoon and ARMS and Mario Tennis Aces never had content all done before launch but they cut it out and gave it to you "for free" at a later date

Weekend bonus starts 8pm EST on Fridays, chill out you fucking spergs

Attached: 1564069997445.png (530x375, 287K)

I bet it kicks in at the shop refresh and lasts until monday morning again like last week

don't forget to use code "crash" in the pit stop

Attached: bucks.jpg (300x199, 9K)

No it doesn't. I'm in the UK and it usually starts at 1am Friday and ends at 1am Monday.

Stop trying to defend this. I love CTR, but microtransactions are inexcusable.

>adding a real life cash shop two months after release after you got your high reviews and good will from the people
Does activision really not care at all?

"fuck you, you paid" mentality.

At least wait until the pit stop reset

It's already Saturday in Europe when that happens.

They specifically left them out of launch to garner good faith and reviews. Once they revealed the Pit Stop anyone with a functioning brain could see buyable Wumpa Coins were going to be a thing.

IIRC they are moving the weekend bonus to start at Friday 10am PST. This means it will bleed into Monday's reset instead of starting Thursday and resetting on Sunday. If I'm right you've got about 15 minutes until the weekend bonus kicks in.

What a funny coincidence that the bonus isn't active right after the micro transactions were added, haha!

>Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine dlc is worst than CTR Grand Prix dlc cause they cost money

Pura halloween skin should be like this

Attached: pura halloween.jpg (700x525, 20K)

I like to imagine it's just because beenox are incompetent fucks that can't even make daily and weekly challenges without fucking them up.
But I know it's probably activision's fault

toxic dash stage from cash bash should be adapted for the halloween GP

Attached: Toxic_Dash.jpg (700x328, 43K)

Thanks, now I want this.
Also Crash Bash remake with online multiplayer when?

Never hopefully

>toxic dash from crash bash mixed with stinky sewer from cbnk2
Honestly would be okay with this. Yes, even the music that sounds like its ripping off the bassline from smooth criminal.

Next year. The GPs datamined run only until about December. Activision doesn't want this free content to last if they aren't specifically charging for it and microtransactions won't be enough to make up the potential losses.

CTR was revealed last December.

Attached: crash_bash_remastered_by_magaska19_dd5girj-pre.jpg (894x894, 127K)

>Crash Bash remake
hopefully never, we don't want to kill the franchise again especially after this microtransaction bullshit

>Crash Bash remake
>Pay $0.99 to make your pogo stick go faster for one round!

Imagine having taste this bad

the worst levels in crash games are the ones where you run away from stuff (boulders, polar bears, dinosaurs)

just because it was released on the same system as the trilogy and ctr doesnt mean it deserves a remake

No more remakes until we get a new game

Personally I think they should focus on remakes, get them out of the way, then there would be nothing obstructing the future. At the very least we need a Twinsanity remake with all the cut content implemented unfortuently I doubt anything's really going to happen after CTR because no one will buy future titles knowing Activison are going to fuck them with shit.

Do you guys really want the next game to be another remake? I want a new and original game already

Attached: 1561129214239.png (919x614, 408K)

As I said here I at least want Twinsanity then they can do new stuff after if they want.

WEEKEND BONUS IS HERE THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Attached: 0c8.jpg (750x1050, 152K)

Just because your mother didn't abort you doesn't mean that you deserve to still be alive

The ideal situation would be both in my opinion.
>Completely new Crash game made by VV
>A new remake made by Beenox or some other studio

see

i don't know what would be worse a remake of this or crash boom bang

is cortex what people mean when they talk about villains being gay coded

both have great potential. Should be combined and expanded upon (more characters, more minigames, connected with the board game mechanic instead of hub worlds) under the name Crash Bash Boom Bang. Online would be god tier.

Attached: pura-crash-boom-bang-35.6.jpg (210x240, 14K)

Cortex isn't gay, he even has a daughter.

Niece!

Attached: 1517874774131.png (531x592, 25K)

>Papu's Pyramid or Blizzard Bluff appears in the track selection
>Lobby always votes for those regardless of what else is available

Attached: 1542089128670.jpg (413x550, 50K)

It's daughter and we both know it.

why are you so butthurt that a cartoon scientist is gay lmao

the fact that you are this defensive over a sub par party game really says a lot

Why do you need him to be?

its what the writers are intending, so i just accept it

Where is your evidence for this? my evidence is that in-canon he has a daughter so I want to see yours.

its his neice though?

That is 100% the same situation as Battlefront 2

Watch the cutscene in Twinsanity dude, his line is "this is my daught-aaaa niece"

Attached: 20190808_225956.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Try taking that picture again when you have the plat, kiddo.

No. Battlefront 2 had lootboxes with not only guns with different stats, but also entire heroes with different movesets.

The guns you would get from the lootboxes were also objectively higher tier than those you would unlock through gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=w-7ECbyA3nk

Where the ass at tho

Can I buy coins on switch yet?

>voice actor says some shit
That's the best you got? input from someone who isn't behind the writing of the games? come on user do better than that.

This is objectively and absolutely incorrect. Everything in game can be unlocked through play. Everything starts unlocked if you are not playing Online Multiplayer, so it is actually better than CTR in that regard.

Wait what? Glad I know that now lmao

Blizzard Bluff is fun though
I wish it's coin payout wasn't so shit

He already has a cat skin tho.

That was after they changed it due to outrage, idiot

Is this the McDonald's user who bought two of the 10000 wumpa packs

The weekend bonus being shifted is actually a very good thing if you aren't retarded. Follow me on this journey.
>Previously, weekend bonus started at pit stop refresh on Friday GMT, and ended at pit stop refresh on Monday GMT.
>That means you got 3 sessions of daily bonus out of it, 1 on Friday, 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday
>Now, weekend bonus starts at 5pm Friday GMT and lasts until 5pm Monday GMT
>If you wait until later on Friday to play, the weekend bonus now covers 4 sessions of daily bonus
>1 on Friday, 1 on Saturday, 1 on Sunday and 1 on Monday
Use your brains my friends.

Attached: 1564114323350.jpg (640x756, 46K)

FUCKING ANDWER ME PLZ I HAVE ASKED YHIS GOODAMN WUESTION IN 8 threads and I GET IGNORED EVRRY FUCKING TIME

The Landwhale from yesterday has returned

Nobody's going to tell you because the only reason you would be asking that question is that you intend to run off right away and buy thousands of coins like a fucking whale.

A lot of it depends on where you live, since it starts for everyone at the exact same time. For me it's at 8 pm which is great, but for others it's at a less convenient time

Just going to put this out there: All you fellow Zem players are my brothers.

>dude, just play at 2AM on Mondays lol

I bought 11,000 and McDonald's
>;)

>being a wagecuck
LMAO
my 40 hour weeks are so fucking draining

online is such a stress induced shit show how do you play it for more than an hour fucking christ

In what region of the universe is 5pm GMT an unreasonable time to play before? Daily bonus resets at 12am GMT so you have literally 17 hours on Monday to play before weekend bonus goes away, no matter where you are.
Very low IQ post, poor concept of time.

And they always have the best fucking music, it's a shame
youtube.com/watch?v=Xqigl4ErTuI

Attached: cr1558321545441.jpg (1280x960, 141K)

Why don't you look it up yourself

When does the Wumpa bonus start? In hours/minutes please

That's a rather good looking burger, unexpected from McDonald's

This is the worst online experience I've ever had in a game. Good god this sucks.

snooooooorrrrrt...

heeheehee...

snooooooorrrrrttt...

Attached: Crashâ„¢ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190808165013_1.jpg (1009x705, 145K)

Did this too user.

Too bad you have to put up with an entire month of this shit before they bother fixing it by the next patch.
If you were complaining about evil racism on resetera your complaints would be addressed within 48 hours.

no

IM at my jo

Honestly, I really don't know how they would fix some of the bullshit. One of the only solutions I can think of is totally nerfing the bullshit percentage of getting orbs/clocks but even then I understand why it's like that in the first place. It's so infuriating.

Yeah it was bretty good too

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-154341_Instagram.jpg (720x897, 516K)

Imagine being hidden down there with the pedals with your face between her legs

Attached: 1557152940174.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Activision almost always does this they do it routinely with COD and I'm pretty sure they also did it with Destiny, they wait till all the reviews are out and then patch stuff in afterwards

>He spends an hour of his spare time every day grinding for kart decals he'll never ever use

Post your best Kart. R8 and H8. We need something better to do in these threads than complain.

Attached: 20190809_121934.jpg (872x654, 352K)

Why yes, how could you tell?

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

I really need to start taking photos of my loadouts

Then quit acting like it's off-schedule, UKfag.

Attached: Crashâ„¢ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190723135759.jpg (977x761, 157K)

No, no it really wouldn't

Attached: IMG_20190806_174323.jpg (1425x748, 92K)

>that TV reflection
Nice double chin, fatso.

Attached: TINY SVEN.png (1122x887, 1.5M)

What are their chances of getting in?

Attached: crash_bandicoot_hd_character_remake_by_zerbear333_ddbzcxh-fullview.jpg (1024x387, 83K)

>Did at least gold for extra percent before facing Oxide for first time
>Go from 99 to 101%
>Oxide's hovercraft doesn't unlock because I technically was never at 100%
>Adventure mode save also bugged and got deleted (everything else was fine), backup was autosaved afterwards so couldn't restore

Attached: 1508129916973.jpg (850x850, 264K)

Attached: Coldsteel Crash.jpg (1061x793, 158K)

Viscount and Yaya are the only ones likely in that pic. The rest will probably be track hazards or background cameos.

Ahhhhh... Fresh meat for my pot...

Attached: 1526574861196.gif (489x417, 1.17M)

Should I buy this game or wait for it to go on sale?

Attached: IMG_20190624_210633~2.jpg (714x620, 110K)

Shitty MTX is shitty no matter how you try to spin it. You have been placated into submission by worse practices of the industry.
Just because it can be worse doesn't mean it has to be awful. Stop defending steaming piles of shit.

Amberly would be perfect for a Twinsanity GP
Just add the twins, evil crash, and evil coco as well

No idea, but I want Yaya

Attached: 1563155127925.jpg (1097x1280, 265K)

Yaya would btfo Megumiweebs so I want her in

So does anyone have an actual source for the time the x2 Weekend bonus will start/end from now on? I'm hearing a lot of times but not a single one seems to be aligned with timezones.

5PM GMT on Friday is when it was today.

is the 2x multiplier on now?
It wasn't when I played a few hours ago

Yes

Attached: 4536536365636.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

I'm sure that it has been said ten thousand times already, but this game desperately needs separate competitive and casual online game modes.
This game is not made well enough to put everyone in the same lobby.

min broder!

Hey, I wouldve done it for free.

i have more but these are the only ones i have screenshots of

Attached: karts.png (2511x659, 1.76M)

Having a wide skillgap =/= poorly made

This is a garbage fucking game. I regret buying it. Beenox are some of the most incompetent devs I have seen this gen.

Hank Hill Ass.

I know not everyone likes it but hear me out guys, I think the October track should be the Academy of Evil
>starts in Boiler Room Doom representing Brio with it's toxic chemicals and heavy machinery
>exits to the rooftops for a more gothic feel to represent Nina, lots of jumping from roof to roof, swinging school bus obstacle
>jump off a roof, small segment where you crash your way through the hallways of the school, falling through the floors on your way back to the boiler
>cameos from Amberley in her chamber and Rusty Walrus as the cafeteria lunchlady
I just think it would be neat

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

The constant bugs and extreme balance issues give it soul.

As long as they design it better than TT and PP
I'd be fine with whatever it is

I this point I doubt I will stick around for the October gp. Beenox have shown they don't give a fuck about this piece of shit game.

Okay so rate, H8

Customizable expressions. There's a little camera icon at the bottom of the customization screen and by holiding L1+R1 and hitting X, the character freezes for a second and their expression gets saved to the 'expression' tab.

Characters can now have more angry, determined, or happy expressions than normal while driving or idling.

What a pointless fucking feature.

I like it

Attached: 1528484301547.gif (500x359, 492K)

It's a racing game, you barely see the characters faces.

Alright, then remove their faces and replace them with a blank texture-less square
Its a racing game user, focus on the driving ;)

Attached: 1529972066235.gif (573x636, 364K)

>Mmm yes, right there luv. Thats the spot. Dont stop.

Attached: 5AE567EA-D43A-412C-94C6-D4EE3DD4D4D2.jpg (638x503, 85K)

>Small Norm doesnt have unique animations for each of his skins
>not even just a golf swing or even that one pose they do for Kabuki

Why though

Blank Square character added fucking WHEN

>dude is in first but doesn't have a finish time
???

>Obj_motherfucker in final GP
>Entirely customizable

Attached: 1557633771843.gif (250x250, 622K)

characters are just functions, bro

Attached: Function.jpg (1355x1000, 169K)

It would give every skin a new identity beyond different textures

I'd rather the work go into more skins with unique poses personally. That would be better than having a character look a little more angry as they race.

Because mictotransactions take priority to make sure they function right and it would be ever so offensive for kabuki Norm to go YOOOOOOOOO.

It's only fun offline though

>Aww yeah time to go fas
>clocked/blown up from invisible beaker/warp orbed
>can no longer take the shortcut unless you want to risk coming up short.

Now Polar Pass, that's fun no matter what.

Okay but this doesn't subtract from that.

It would go a long way in improving skins which are essentially 'pointless' by themselves because their sense of attitude only shows when you reach the podium.

if you miss the first jump you can still cut a fuckload of track with the fence jump that nobody seems to know how to do

That fence jump is not easy

So instead of a useless mechanic that makes the character smile a little more, have unique lines recorded for the skins so summer Coco could talk trash like "Is this a race or a holiday?" or some shit.

jump before you hit the offroad portion to maintain speed better, you'll make it every time

That fencejump is cake as long as you have even a little bit of reserve left.

Where my shower bros at?

Attached: shower.png (435x394, 350K)

Attached: Setup.png (942x814, 731K)

>two shitter tropys ragequit on TT almost back to back
Why is it always the tropys?

Nonsense, They love Norm though.

Attached: EBjVJFgXkAAMKJI.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Man I don't like taking that short cut online. That shit's risky and I just barely make it over every time I do it.
Maybe if I find a nice patch of snow that serves as a good enough ramp I might take it more.

That would be the more expensive and filesize heavy solution to the same thing sure

You're actually retarded

Attached: 34243245353.jpg (960x540, 93K)

There are more that just one type of cat. And the cat skin he has now is the worst cat fur pattern

hmm I haven't afk farmed coins in a while, should probably get on that

Attached: 1552938691423.jpg (650x657, 93K)

They should have just made her personality PS1 lara croft

Finally a proper setup for shower cap Oxide. I'm gonna have to steal that user-kun, with some slight alterations since the wheels don't fit in my opinion.

I know they don't but I don;t have the twilight blue wheels unlocked

Shes perfect.

Attached: 0B46A242-8B17-4825-88BB-5EA8470E2B9F.jpg (801x591, 181K)

Attached: Best Empire.jpg (1074x834, 166K)

>unable to connect to servers

Attached: 1514226278180.png (800x600, 1.08M)

How far lads? Would you buy nitro boost if it was available?

Attached: Home Free.jpg (1920x980, 417K)

I genuinely cannot remember the last time a games absolutely broken ass state made me this angry. I can feel my blood pressure rising.

files.catbox.moe/mfvllx.mp4

Attached: 1564706986313.jpg (407x692, 240K)

I wouldnt buy a single MTX. Im halfway through silver without attempting any challenges. Fuck Activision.

Attached: 7B222C0B-61EB-4045-826A-DF09680FA6A1.jpg (187x237, 20K)

>autosage
imagine working for free

Absolutely based user

Attached: 1565255229004.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)