No Geno Mii costume released with the Hero

>No Geno Mii costume released with the Hero

I CAN FEEL IT BROS...

Attached: 87C2E212-5F64-4C85-84DD-B684018E3B6E.jpg (1920x1080, 443K)

Can’t believe morons like you still think this retarded 3rd party Mario side character has a snowball’s chance in hell of getting into smash. Just let it go dude.

They could have brought back that Forest Maze remix that was cut from Brawl.

man banjo got in. i dont know whats possible anymore

Have sex, Barry.

That's what I said about Joker. Like the song says, I never saw him comiiiiiiing.

Spirits serve a purpose in the game and removing them would be a problem, especially someond like Geno who appears in WoL. He’s not getting in.

OP's talking about the Mii costume. The one that was already in 4.

>Spirit

Yeah I can feel it too Chocobo bro

Didn't the update leave three more slots for spirit boards from newly represented franchises?

At least Banjo's the main playable character of his games, along with Kazooie.

Geno's basically on the same level as characters like Midna or Ashley, who are, you know, assist trophies.

Attached: This arguement again seriously.png (533x534, 203K)

Well I fucking hope so. We're living in a fucked up in between where we either get the best timeline or the worst. We either get a full character, or nothing at all. Less than last time even.

Attached: 1560632007266.png (600x538, 196K)

>Sakurai mentions briefly considering him ages ago

>Sakurai, when deciding Smash 4 DLC, approaches Square-Enix with the intention of adding Cloud (even Square was surprised he didn't want someone else)
>makes Ultimate, none of the new fighters are Geno
>none of the new DLC fighters are Geno
>among these new fighters are the Hero from the huge SE-owned Dragon Quest series, and a fucking plant
>there is no copyright problem, since they were able to license Geno successfully, yet chose only to make him a costume and spirit

Attached: 1541278058208.jpg (400x416, 25K)

>he genuinely thinks he’s in
Yeah..uhhhhhhhjhhh

Attached: 49E1372B-D9FA-43C6-B9F4-C0B7F2C6E560.png (960x540, 220K)

I love you, Geno, but it's time...

Attached: Crono.png (894x894, 439K)

There is a mii costume in the game already
Genofags cry some more

>People didn't want Erdrick
>But were perfectly fine with Crono
What's the difference?

No there isn't. Cry some more faggot.

The music, final smash, stage, move list

Attached: 1554857188806.jpg (1111x719, 151K)

I didn't even want Geno in smash 4. But now I just want the rulefags to eat shit. Im going all in for geno. I don't think he'll be in the pass, but just some bonus fighter on the side like plant.

Attached: 1563725380451m.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

>Less than last time even.

That's what's making me doubt, not even the Mii costume? it's either very good or very bad.

Eh, it isn't like there aren't multiple instances of things like Sports Luigi. Just change the encounter to "Geno Doll" or don't, it's speculative DLC and it doesn't have to make sense with the Spirits.

It would be the same as saying that if a Geno costume came out later, that people expect Shiek to get replaced with Geno Mii Gunner for that fight, but more then likely it just wouldn't get touched, because at this point people wouldn't care.

>geno gets in
>the "spirits deconfirm" rule gets fucked
bros...

Attached: 250px-Saki_Amamiya.png (250x350, 71K)

The fact that he went out of his way to license out a Geno Mii costume for Final Fantasy DLC and make a big deal about it in the Direct should tip you off that he's highly requested.

If Geno was DLC they would've saved his spirit and Mallow's

>be geno fan
>back in brawl era, polls come out early for who should be in
>Get third place behind DDD and diddy.
>Notbadlads.jpg
>didn't get in yet, another poll comes out for brawl on who should be in
>get second right behind sonic
>ahhh shit here we go
>don't get in
>Sm4sh comes along with a trailer that features the stars
>OHFUCKHEREWEGO
>It's rosalina
>Okay that's fair, galaxy did incredibly well, we can be patient.
>ballot comes out
>make fanart, tons of support videos, and geno content
>yet another trailer showing stars in the dlc season
>It'sTime.jpg
>Cloud Strife
>O-Okay I guess that makes sense he is the face of Square, that just means we won the ballot
>Bayonetta
>fuck, everything is falling apart
>Smash ultimate comes out
>Ridley and K Rool get in, two of the holy trinity of never evers
>It's Geno time baby
>Get Grinch'd
>DLC bonus fighter comes
>Stars floating above peoples heads in trailer
>Could it be?
>Nope, it's a piranha plant, get fucked
>Spend the rest of your days on a board starring at a fucking bird and talking about how it could be possibly hint at Geno's inclusion all while standing on a chair with a noose around your neck, just waiting to kick it once itxs confirmed not to be Geno again

Sure is great to be a Genofan, a-amiright fellas?

Attached: 1564912265620.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>I just want the rulefags to eat shit
I gave up on Geno when he didn’t make it into the bass game, but if he ever does get in, rulefags will just change their position to
>who ever said Geno had no chance? He was one of the top fan requests ever since Brawl, loved and wanted by Soccor Guy himself, and is the fan favorite character of a cult classic on the SNES, a classic that was Mario’s first RPG title which spawned 2 spin off RPG series’. Super Mario RPG was the most rented video game for 3 months straight, I mean DUH Geno got in. ________ was the real never ever! _________fags BTFO!
And so on and so forth. They’ll never stop.

Banjobros have been doing pretty well at calling out rulefags. It would definitely make a huge difference.

He has a mii costume.

I just can’t understand these faggots, to me it’s immediately obvious Geno is just not important enough in any capacity to be a playable character.

True, except for the fact that he doesn't.

All worse than DQ

was he always naked like that

>I’m a fucking retard

Attached: 61CC87BA-9051-449D-B9F8-5E9A15A0A5C9.jpg (750x848, 150K)

>not Fawful
Fuck off

Also on the same level as Sheik and Daisy.

I'd rather not be reminded of the horrors that took place last night.

Yes you are for falling for my bait. Ha gotem

fuck off, i just want him back, even as an assist

Attached: 1553122690763.jpg (579x329, 25K)

i think he has possibilities in a second DLC season but for some reason i don't see it happening on the current one

>have all this evidence that he is highly requested and supported
>still post memes and lies like "LITERALLY WHO" and "muh coat tails!"
Actually, I'm doing fine. I also wanted Ridley, K Rool, Simon, Dark Samus, a DQ rep, and Banjo-Kazooie. Geno is still the number 1, but I can't complain too much. I'll always support SMRPG love in any amount. You're a moron.

>Echo
>Character grandfathered in as a gimmick

So which Mario character will Geno be an echo of?

SSG Goku with a Katana > His son who peaked at Cell and never recovered

What's sadder?
Ridley fans back in 4 staring at a seconds long clip showing his shadow or Geno fans staring at a bird?

sorry, faggots are not allowed to be playable. it would be very controversial.

Gun Toad

>You're a moron

Nigga, I'm a genofan too. I'm just fucking tired of all the shit we've been through.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Ike's already playable dumbass

>Joker gets in Smash
>Atlus and Nintendo have been partners for a long time, with a P5 spin-off game and SMTV in the works
>Hero gets in Smash
>Nintendo and Square work together to promote the fuck out of DQXI and make sure its the damn near perfect version of it so DQ can finally be a big name in the West
>Banjo gets in Smash
>Nintendo and Microsoft miraculously mended fences and games that were previously though to be MS exclusives were going to the Switch, along with MS helping Nintendo support their online with a version of their own service

>Geno
>Has a spirit from game that neither Nintendo or Square have released in any form and only form of acknowledgement was a pseudo-KH cameo

Notice a pattern here yet?

If I'll be honest at this point, what's really stopping him from coming in as a bonus character?
The likes of Banjo-Kazooie and a god damn Pirahnna Plant got in. What makes people think their fan rules matter and are supposedly held like gospel to Nintendo and Sakurai?

Attached: best_shrek_face_by_mrlorgin-d7jaspk.jpg (320x317, 27K)

>I also wanted Ridley, K Rool, Simon, Dark Samus, a DQ rep, and Banjo-Kazooie.
You are a fucking liar, you know that?

What's all this about a bird?

3 years ago isn't ages.

Attached: 1541089098147.jpg (1230x930, 165K)

yes i also cant believe rare's most recognizable character who was a big part of the n64 era got in, especially after sonic the hedgehog and pacman got in. geno was in literally one fucking mario game, him getting in would be the dumbest thing they could do. he's never going to be used in another game again, he doesnt need the exposure and isnt even a big part of mario's history, sakurai just wanted to add him cause he's got a gun for an arm but guess what? they put in fucking megaman so that niche is filled, fucking steve would be a better addition to smash because at least that character has some fucking relevance in games. genofags truly are the fucking worst

One of Sabi's sources posted a starling picture in a private discord, nobody knows what it's for yet, just that it isn't Fire Emblem and it wasn't related to the most recent Pokemon announcement, the bird's species is also important.

>Shoots for the Stars
sorry Puppet, this is her time to shine

Attached: Jill Valentine - TEPPEN Trailer.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

SMRPG has been rereleased onVirtual Console twice and was also on the SNES mini.

And both are fucking dead, what the fuck is your point?

People actually played Cronos game

Attached: 1562992035186.jpg (1994x1122, 189K)

His point was that "haven't released in any form" was factually incorrect

What?

That they've clearly been doing stuff with the IP even if it isn't new, Nintendo has brought more attention to SMRPG in the last couple years than they had in over 2 decades leading up to now.
Unfortunately I don't have a better cap of the tweet, but they even gave it a little anniversary event.

Attached: tweets.jpg (667x603, 398K)

Only got in to pander to dumb autistic man children who kept bothering them about their stupid Baer not playable they literally made a tweet that they and Nintendo heard u literally added because they thought it’s what the dumb retards want so that means it will be easy money literally no other reason literally no one but autistic rosterfags cares about it

If we're getting one character a season and Geno actually is an extra fanservice addition, the earliest he'd get released would be in summer, likely after an E3 2020 reveal. See you all next year.

Attached: 1564637597078.jpg (750x675, 460K)

This is just sad and reaching.
Nintendo and SE know SMRPG exists and has a fanbase, but it clearly isn't big or important enough to them to warrant anything more than a nod here and there.

Geno already has a spirit, be glad you were able to get that much

Attached: 1558464019239.gif (500x277, 1.71M)

Mario RPG is a really good game but why the fuck do people obsess over this character so much? He was pretty bland

He's just cool, doesn't take much more than that when it's probably the first RPG a lot of people played.

Why did rosterfags cry enough for a 2 decade dead bear to be finally put it mostly due to Microsoft gaming being on the death bed and probably paid Nintendo to put it in but seriously it’s because they are autistic manchild and only care about butt this character has to be in reeee dheyy deserve it duhhhh

For one thing, Plant is the only bonus fighter they made for the game, at least for now. They haven't said anything about adding any more. Hell, they haven't even hinted at doing another Fighter Pass after this one allegedly wraps up in February.

Attached: 508.png (400x400, 133K)

how did the genos meme even start, I remember this shit since brawl, i liked genos but why

Attached: 1504402335967.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

>yes but you see Banjo is totally relevant that’s the difference. What do you mean, of course I never said otherwise!

Attached: 2DA32378-6BFA-4342-9A6E-E723B7988717.png (630x758, 11K)

His (and Chocobo's) missing costume is most likely just Square being bastards again but let's say hypothetically it isn't; does this mean we can expect another SE rep? If so I doubt it would be Geno himself as Spirits are soft deconfirmations.

Attached: Sora_03_KHIII.png (740x1400, 892K)

Sora's not even a Square character he's 100% Disney.

We're not getting another season, fuck off

That really doesn't help his chances you know

It’s gunna be Toei and Namco

If you want to get technical about it Sora would be the Disney rep. As for a second for SE? Neku or 2B would be strong options. That or they say fuck the never been in smash thing and we get Sephiroth.

>Not "Geno Whirls into the Fray!"
wwwww

Meant for

No one gives a shit about Banjoke Jesus u fags are annoying why is so hard for u retards to admit months of u fags being insufferable and annoying and pestering them till they noticed and gave in so I could leave them alone literally added to pander to the West like rool because that’s what they thought people want because autistic rosterfags no other reason but they don’t realize that rosterfags are like at most 5% of the players and they just gave into a loud vocal minority they will realize how dumb it was when the rosterfags keep bothering them about the next muh deserving meme character
Fuck off retard and kys

Reading comprehension, user.
Banjo - fall
DLC 4 - winter
DLC 5 - spring
(end of pass)
extra character - summer

ESLkun isn’t even trying anymore

Attached: 1C326979-71CF-4A4C-9BCA-97A0B8C6B642.png (586x647, 48K)

Considering they had Thanos dabbing on people in Fortnite it doesn't seem like that much of a stretch.

>Krool
>Only added because roster fags.
>Not because he's the most iconic villain (Barring Mario) for one of the most iconic game characters in history

inb4 its Eternal Darkness because starlings have connotations to Shakespeare and ED quotes Shakespeare in one of the sanity effects

Out of curiosity how many of you actually own/play this video game and how many of you are just here to shitpost about the roster?

I was saying I doubt they'd want Disney involved because then the DLC would go the way of MvC3.

We're NOT getting anything beyond DLC 5

If they cared about that they would have added him in backin like melee or something u fucking autist u retards think there is some 3d chess with every character and not because oh so this is what they want okay I guess
>most iconic villains
Ur actually retarded if u believe this serious are all rosterfags mentally I’ll manchildren with zero grasp on reality

Why?

If shit like Xenoverse 2 can get DLC support 2 years after it was initally planned to end then I can definitely see Smash going beyond 1 Fighter Pass.

Sakurai already said he doesn't like the concept of season passes and the like to begin with. He wants to finish the game to work on another one.

I'm sure if Nintendo offers him a fat fucking check for more, he'll do more.

I wish we got Geno as a costume at the very least but now even that is looking dim

Attached: 1550533266714.jpg (1000x1003, 65K)

So Smash won't get any coverage next E3? Sounds fair.

Because all the other never-evers got in but dammit I still want to be a complete douchebag to someone!

People seem to forget that the dlc last time wasn't even made by sakurai. This time it is, it is possible that pass 2 is just the namco team working by themselves without sakurai like smash 4

At this point I would be happy with Geno being a Mii Gunner echo

That's believable, Namco will mlk anything with dlc if they can get away with it.

>is just
I meant could be

People said the same thing about Banjo and Ridley.

Attached: WINNING.png (474x248, 30K)

he's the most popular non-Nintendo character from SMRPG, one of the biggest cult classic Nintendo games

that's how

Considering the way the Spirit fight is structured, you could very easily change it to the Mario RPG Cast as a whole, since they have the asset for it.

Attached: file.png (600x600, 562K)

Reminder that the riddle leaks are never true for the sake of attention whoring but if you want to truly be discrete about it. Mozart had a pet Starling.

This is also true. Like what we have now for Persona and DQ. Just have call it SMRPG Party and there we go, nothing has changed. The only problem is that there is a Mallow Spirit individually. But once again, who really cares? It isn't like a 'bonus' character would be getting it's own spirit board either. The fighter spirit and Geno spirit can be totally different, since the Fighter spirit can be the doll, his sprite instead of render, or even the actual star being shown possessing the Doll.

I mean I personally don't believe they will do that for the same reason I don't believe Waluigi, Shantae or Rayman will be DLC. There's no point adding content that requires other content to be cut.

Then it would have to do with a new music game? Not for Smash, I mean like just Rhythm Heaven for Switch. Seems like an odd time for that though, would be sandwiched between a lot of major releases that people care more about.

Not gonna happen

Attached: image_17.png (476x467, 406K)

Obviously. I've said it before, but I think Sakurai hit his "good enough" with Mii Gunner and has completely dropped the idea of Geno as his own fighter. A shame, but eh.

He did the same thing for Banjo.

The fuck is that?

Attached: 20190324_101549.jpg (700x525, 29K)

They don't need to cut it they can just change the name to Geno (Classic) and he's now in the same position as Pit.

if Genos in itll probably be after the fighters pass, like nintendo just sprinkling in a few of their own characters

i reaaally doubt Squares gonna give them trouble over this character theyre never gonna touch ever again

Fucking newfags I swear.

Yeah, Geno is a character best left to tertiary representation unless we somehow get a SMRPG remake, etc. to bring him back into the public eye.

I mean fair enough, but 99% of the time they are. What did he post for Banjo?

Attached: file.png (808x535, 420K)

SE doesn't deserve another rep.

>man [popular character people other than rosterfags actually recognize] got in, so I my literal who has a chance now!

every fucking time.

It was some mobile puzzle game with a witch, when people didn't believe it was Banjo he just posted a bear and bird.

Nah, I just didn't want to repeat a tired old joke, especially since that would be fucking stupid after them having said the Starling had nothing to do with Pokemon.

>Yeah, Geno is a character best left to tertiary representation unless we somehow get a SMRPG remake, etc. to bring him back into the public eye.

Nah, I think no one would really care for a remake, the old game isn't busted and still looks great. Nintendo moving to remake it would ruin it's look with their shitty NSMB style. If anything it needs a sequel, with a completely new style.

better quality version incoming

Attached: chrono trigger x smash brothers.jpg (2363x1529, 793K)

>Something loosely related to the character rather than than the character itself
So it's teasing Travis, right? Since he posted another Suda character?

Attached: file.png (1298x1500, 1.14M)

>be glad you were able to get that much
She shouldn't have to. Why is it that every time someone asks for something more, someone like you says BE THANKFUL YOU HAVE THIS? For what reason? Why settle for less? Why not go all the way and aim high? People like you also tend to already have what they want and feel the need to talk down to others.

>5 namco characters
Based

>Nintendo moving to remake it would ruin it's look with their shitty NSMB style
Despite people shitposting (falsely mind you) about Superstar Saga, this isn't a thing.

Making the models closer to their renders in a Kirby and the Rainbow Curse style or the Link's awakening Remake would work well.

Also that was just the first Mozart image I found fuck you

Pretty sure Suda said Travis didn't deserve to get in yet.

SUDA has very much shut up recently about Travis in Smash, despite being vocal in the past actually.

>That horrible anatomy/perspective on Bower and Greninja

Piranha plant user

Oh well maybe he's in then.

As if Banjo isn't a literal who. Now that he's confirmed though, sure, suddenly he's popular and well known. Get the fuck outta here.

I wish Hero's sword would swap to an axe for hatchet man. Of all the moves he has that's the only one he couldn't use with a sword equipped.

personally I think Zelda looks the most fucked up

Nintendo spoke to him about NMH in 2016. It lines up time-frame wise.

Retard

You know there's another Smash gave called Ultimate right, user?

Watch it’s gonna be a new Pokémon to promote the new Pokémon game mark my words! Marketing

>As if Banjo isn't a literal who
Yeah, that must be why people anticipate a new Banjo game every year at Microsoft's E3. Take your head out of your anus.

>popular character
That’s not what you were saying before Banjo got in and you know it

Yes it was.