>Zelda Breath of the Wild 2

Attached: ppm.jpg (1024x684, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v23097
gramfollo.net/profile/may.sakaali
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cute mexican cosplayer

>Gamescom is 142 days away

Attached: 1563551680495.jpg (491x487, 28K)

What's wrong with her(his) eyes?

I fucking hate nationalism. Dumb tribalism by land...
She's clearly east asian and caucasian

Guess what Mexicans are....

Half Caucasian

> Saving video games
> Pokemon Sword Shield

Attached: 115EBEB5-E026-4E6F-B31A-2FF7062D371F.jpg (1089x709, 82K)

Nationalism is natural and the land part is where the Nation obtained land, you literal dumb monkey. Stop regurgitating what corporate faggots want you to think. Any group can be made away from race but it won't last, you dumb bitch. Why do you think tribe/Race has lasted so long because it's natural.

Why wear stockings in bath

>itt with socks on

Attached: 1565190140598.jpg (431x347, 109K)

Because wet clothing clinging onto skin is hot.

But it's hard to get off which is not hot, slows down lovemaking

Nationalism isn't natural, it's an 18th century invention. Tribalism is still something only the weak need to feel "accomplished", bunch of fucking losers that take pride on other's accomplishments while doing absolutely nothing to contribute to it

Tribe is natural, Race is an invention by the wealthy meant to pit poor people against each other.
Prior to the invention of Race, the was not a "unified white race", nor a concept of it. It was a bunch of tribes from different lands.

you don't take the clothes off you mega ultrafag

Before nationalism there was regional bias which lives on today. Nationalism is just the same thing on a larger scale, which formed more easily as regional dialects of a language gave way to a uniform dialect in the face of the printing press. I wont comment on your other comment as I don't necessarily disagree, but you're just wrong if you think nationalism just sprang out of nowhere and that people weren't practicing tribalism before then.

lefties are just the worst.
So you're all fucking vegetarians, for which you need land to grow stuff, but you're not allowed to protect the land where you grow your food because that's problematic nationalism, and you're all traumatised by bullying you got in high school by football players, which is exactly what it'll look like when the first hungry guy comes along and steals everything you have because you don't believe in protecting your land.
So what you do is hand everything over willingly to a government whose territory you think is illegitimate.

More like a means of ensuring colonies didn't try to get on the same rank as their controllers, or to justify why blacks could be slaves and not whites. You are right about the culprits but off the mark on reasoning.

Either way what does that have to do with video games

Japan already saved video games

vndb.org/v23097

>Tribalism is still something only the weak need to feel "accomplished", bunch of fucking losers that take pride on other's accomplishments while doing absolutely nothing to contribute to it

So you don't fit into your own society, don't hold the same values as people who look like or live near or have similar experiences to you, but you've turned everything around so it's everybody else who's wrong.
Go off and start your own thing, everybody else will be really fucking glad.

>fucking with clothes on

Now I know you haven't actually done that because it sucks balls compared to clothes on

>No DMC5
>No RE2R

Attached: 1561082262352.gif (500x500, 1.72M)

So close the fucking thread, we don't need more pol cancertards on here

1. You can't have been in this situation, the only clothes harder to get off when they're wet have to be jeans, wtf?
2. if you're peeling off wet clothes to get at each other in a hurry, you are not "lovemaking" you fucking queer, you're fucking

I want to drink that bath water

Meant compared to off, either way you're a larping faggot and this isn't video games anymore. Off-topic thread, push it off!

Drink away, friend. I'll be shooting one up her ass in the next room.

I'd guess contacts do hive a more dilated "anime" eye effect.

she's wearing shorts
she doesn't have to remove a single article of clothing. pull those things to the side and jam it in her pooper

Attached: disapoint1.jpg (421x397, 14K)

if the woman is wearing some super erotic clothes, long socks and such, you don't take those off, you only take panties off because you don't want to have burns on your dick

fetish subset.

This, which is why, although it looks better, panties under stockings is retarded.

This thread is not vidya, end posting now.

is she reviewbrah's sister or something?

Saving video games and metal

Attached: tumblr_pu23zqp2U51rcpaiyo1_500.gif (500x281, 2.94M)

Anyone got a matnet or panda link? Or are you fags just going to blow each other all day?

>panda link
user..

Hency why I put tribalism/race. Of course it was regional but that doesn't detract from my point. You are arguing size I am saying a Nation is not just some borders but the people who make them. Also, I have only posted once since this post.

>you don't fit in
>please go
This is just cope. If you are the person I replied to then you got fucking btfo'd if this is all you can muster in return. You bitched about Nationalism and I just told you it's organic and anyone can practice it even without the genetic component but it won't last.

>everyone else is wrong
You're reaching and adding things I haven't even brought up. Like I said you are pure cope and if I have to play this game of appealing to who has the numbers, go look at the changes in opinion towards Nationalism across Europe and America - people want it back.

there's something weird with her face

>i can't compete
>shut it down
Go back/

Oh you poor faithless bastard. Panda rose once more, blessing us.

What do wet stockings on your dick feel like bros i need to know.

>Granblue games
I just hope they're f u n

>OOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOIOOOOO
>ELDEN RING

Attached: 1555260891831.png (287x425, 124K)

Did you even read what I said, you mongoloid? I am pro nationalism, and I'm telling omega spastics, like how you came across, that they are the problem, not the people acting in their group interests whether it be tribal or national.

>walking simulators
>Grinding/farming simulators
>exposition dump simulators
>generic anime simulators
>bloated story simulators
>gatcha shit simulator
>gotta catch em all simulator
>pedo simulators
>remaking old games simulator
It's all so tiresome.
Why does Japan suck shit at making real games like FPS?

this discussion devolved down into politics super quickly kek

>>repetitive murder simulators
>>SJW simulators
>>fantasy autism simulators
>>bad Hollywood movie simulators
>>cringe novelty shit simulators
>>repetitive jumpscare simulators
>>spreadsheet simulators
>>empty repetitive open world simulators
>>japanese game simulators

>Nationalism isn't natural, it's an 18th century invention

And people are genuinely shocked that Trump is going to win 2020. People on the left literally think whatever the 1% wants them to think while feeling like they're somehow resisting them. Literally the dumbest of the dumb.

>NOTHING EXISTS AND EVERYTHING IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

It sounded deep and enlightened to everyone at first, but people are getting annoyed with this shit.

Attached: 5c7533230253da8714903b792894c71df3b5e2eaf66d5bf4472323263cb764bb.png (751x418, 278K)

>real games
>fps
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

t. zoomer mobile gamer

Attached: 72adbff5c6f79edd4d17f2b99cccb9b69dabe24a.png (800x1016, 1.71M)

Sociology memes are great for figuring out who you should and shouldn't bother with. They're such NPC's that they rarely even alter the wording of the arguments they use.

Attached: 1c983c3c5f2a50993151e4ff9a5f433991ebc02ee1682a71ff1ee6179fb34afc.jpg (912x500, 54K)

Trump will win if he can keep this bubble from bursting, if the economy tanks before about September next year he's out.

It's the economy, stupid. Nobody cares about anything else.

Everybody knows that a recession is natural, it's the ebb and flow of a healthy economy. I think he'll be fine either way, but having the economy doing well would help, yeah.

Attached: 1563568754034.jpg (706x673, 69K)

It’s in 10 days

Left wants to pretty much steal your wealth which is the only reason I'm not voting that way this election. When those who fall on that spectrum stop preaching about stealing my shit then I will pay attention to them again.

>boomer caring about games he plays on the photocopier at work

She looks like a cartoon rat jesus christ

Whatever you say moshi

Attached: 1563212653205.gif (480x270, 3.43M)

I love my wife May Sakaali

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GIVE MOUSEY GF

Attached: 1560352364557.png (572x737, 662K)

I want to marry May Sakaali!!

she looks like some 90's cartoon mongoloid

>/pol/tard absolutely seething because he accidentally fapped to a smelly mexican

Attached: 1560449839553.png (1441x1598, 1.48M)

>Nationalism isn't natural, it's an 18th century invention
Watch Braveheart. Then google anything even remotely around Scots independance. And tell me that wasn't nationalism.

Nationalism is about self-governing groups/races/ethnicities of people united by shared values, laws or principles. A nation is a group of people , not a plot of land or a state as we understand it.
Tribalism is just older nationalism and all people in all times have had nations of sorts, the borders were not always as well defined as they are now. And sometimes they had to be 'nomadic'.

women of all races belong to the white man.

Attached: 999.jpg (474x474, 27K)

>wet socks
delete this

nationalism is being proud of your current tribe and saying it should not change. tribalism is about being proud of your old tribe and saying it should not have changed.

>moshi
It's usually written moiesh but prounounced moishe. the more you know

>no mention of EDF5
shit list OP

Attached: Thanks_Doc.webm (700x392, 2.94M)

Japan is the only reason gaming even exists.

At this point it's honestly kind of embarrassing that non-Japan countries even try to make games still. They've been outplayed in every genre that matters a thousand times already.

>And people are genuinely shocked that Trump is going to win 2020.
Yeah because America's voting system is fucking retarded, not because the country actually likes him. Trump could be outnumbered by 1,000,000 votes and he would still win.

baiting the hook too fat there

>tfw have a mousey gf
I know I have a type, but these girls are actual fucking freaks. They are typically almost BPD, and are neurotic about the simplest things. Otherwise, they're pretty sweet.

>BPD
So they're nice for the 15 mintues a day they're not psychotic or thee 3 hours they're crying, or the broken arm you'll get or the police visits you'll endure if you don't let her break your arm.

Pretty goddamn much. These girls are mostly abused as children or left without attention, so they seek it in any way they can. Lots of betas fall for the trap where they become the "backup plan" for these women. Personally, they're the most manipulative types of people I've met, and you have to have loins of steel to tame them.

Is this more mind-numbing sociological terms? Get a fucking grip on reality dude.

Attached: 1561405024759.jpg (675x665, 54K)

I only know then through exes of people who dated them.That was all the experience I needed.
"don't stick you dick in crazy" and then they did, and then it went as bad as I told them it would, and now I he's got mental scars and I've got a large one on my ass.

>exes of people I've dated
>scar on ass
Fag or woman? Either way, storytime.

>I want 53,000,000 people to be taken more seriously than 51,000,000 people so that we can ignore the political and economic interests of the middle America that keeps the country running for the sake of protecting my feelings.

You're a fucking retard. If Hillary lost the popular vote and the electoral college didn't exist you would have bitched about it. Think critically about something for once in your life and stop letting them shove their cock down your throat.

Attached: 5nohg7dc4oe31.png (663x588, 713K)

I'm a dude, she was dating a male friend of mine. No interesting story just a bi-polar meltdown that resulted in a lot of stitches

I mean, there's a story but it's just a "psychotic breakdown" story and isn't interesting let alone Yea Forums.

only people who have nothing to be proud of hate pride in one's race

Yeah that's called democracy.
>middle America that keeps the country running
California, Texas and New York are the biggest contributors to America's GDP. California is self sufficient. The only real thing middle America contributes is pollution, which of course you defend because Fox News has pummeled it into your tiny mind that corporations NEED cheap production, whatever the cost may be to everyone else.

>real games like FPS

Attached: 3F3F26E8-04E1-4021-98B2-0DD8B424252F.png (402x261, 233K)

Fair enough, but I do want to hear it all the same. In return, have a pic of one of my exes.

Attached: 38204191_2456427424373289_4529367056029581312_n.jpg (720x960, 77K)

>mexican
Doubt it very much she is too white.
also whats her name?

>defending a nation that looks down on you and putting it above your own
literal cuckoldry

both of those are westernized as fuck

She looks hideous

i'm not really disagreeing op but

>shitstained: ritual of the soi

lmao

Bitch looks like a literal ayylmao. Is he also selling the bath water?
>cute
Get some standards

Attached: HIT OR MISS I guess they never miss huh.jpg (673x673, 44K)

Tenemos mujeres que se ven mejor que esa para que postean siempre esa busquen algo mejor faggots. But yes i agree japan keeps my interest in games alive.

She is. This is a 11/10 for mexshitcans lmao yuck.

I am speaking to two people and basically agreed with you, you dumb fuck.

>optics dude
I didn't even come off that bad, you soft faggot.

I see way better looking mexican chicks daily at my job lol. She 7/10 at best.

Everything I have in my life I owe it to my tribe so it is normal for me to want to preserve that tribe.

Attached: consider_the_following.jpg (910x993, 64K)

Looks like a tranny

So you favor one color over the other? How horrifically racist.

yes I am racist.

Attached: castyway_plastic.jpg (235x329, 9K)

Defend your position. Defend it or be declared double racist.

Stop posting trannies.

you're new at school, you go out in the yard for your first recces. There's a group of white kids and a group of black kids. Which one do you introduce yourself to first

It aids the individual who practices it. No different than a family. People like you don't like it because you lose out. Cope more.

I pee on all of them.

Dude, you're opening him up to be able to pilpul. Just tell it how it is straight. It aids us because we work together with high trust.

Fantasies of a cųck

I draw a small circle in the dirt, too small for any one to stand in, and declare it sovereign territory. Since none of us are in it we're all equal.

Yeah, one drunk night and a month of bad decisions does an ex make.

You were with her for only a month? Good that you realised your mistake that fast.

2016 was a bad year, I'll leave it at that.

WHAT HER NAME

At least give us a story brother

Are you the one desperate dude who's been stalking this whole thread? Get a different platform buddy. Twitter should be right up your alley.

ive said it before about girls with large wide set eyes. id fuck an alien

Why is one eye so much bigger than the other?

So I'll you you at the raid then?

I play almost nothing but Japanese games and I only want to play about 7 of these.

I worked with her at gamestop as her boss before I unceremoniously quit because I realized it was a shit job. I had recently been dumped by a girl I had been with for a while and I wasnt over it, but I made bad decisions. One night when everyone from gamestop was out drinking together, she needed a ride back to her place and she invited me in. One thing led to another, etc etc. She was really strange as far as her health and eating habits went. She had gallstones at 23 and to me, that was really strange. She was bomb in the sack, but would cry whenever I left, and that annoyed me. I broke up with her, she went back to one of her exes, we went out to a concert and she came home with me one more time where I cucked her ex because of bad decisions. 2016 was a bad year. Nowadays, I hear she's engaged with some dude that I met years ago.

>you you
See you. damn typos.

>I fucking hate nationalism
>/pol/tard

Bro...

All of these are kusoge except for SMT V. Luigi's Mansion 3 is a western dev game.

What?
What a dodge. Work parties are always the worst. The cringiest shit happens there, everytime. Without fail.

bro...

>weeb shit
no thanks INCEL

oh hell yea

Every thread immediately turns into politics like clockwork, why am I still here

Your a fucking retard or you enjoy it. Two options pick one. Retard.

>you're opening him up to be able to pilpul
none of them replied because we all know what the answer would be

Attached: its_all_so_tiresome.jpg (1230x1892, 243K)

so you can trigger /pol/ mutts that think they're white

I just want an Asian gf

i want a small titty asian gf

gramfollo.net/profile/may.sakaali

>Pokemon Sword & Shield
>Saving anything

Attached: 534.png (960x540, 279K)

Like I said, she was bomb in the sack and would drain me dry. That's the only reason it lasted as long as it did.

That looks like a tranny

It will

How?

so fucking what
they made by japs and are good
fuck off retard

This

How could it possibly save anything?

It will save the franchise by flopping and Gamefreak won't develop them anymore

It won't

>lefties are just the worst.
>So you're all fucking vegetarians, for which you need land to grow stuff, but you're not allowed to protect the land where you grow your food because that's problematic nationalism

Holy fuck how does your brain work

Based. That's the kind of answer I was expecting.

Attached: 45734757.png (375x394, 187K)

>shit its not spam you c unt
>shit stop it
>shit
>mite b cool
>wuz cool
>shit
>mite b cool w/ mods
>shit
>shit
>shit dicks
>shit
>shit
>shit its not spam
>shit
>shit censored mess
>shit kojimbo wank fest
>shit
>shit
>shit
>shit goddamnit gookmoot
>shit
>mite b cool
>shit
>shit fukken hell
>shit
>console shit wake me when it's on PC with sex scenes patched in
>mite b cool
>shit
>shit
>shit
>shit FUCK HELL GOD
>shit
>shit goddamnggitigj
>shit
>shit
>shit
>shit
>mite b cool
>shit
>mite b cool
>shit
>shit
>shit
>mite b cool
>shit
>mite b cool
>old gayme
>shit

yikes

feet

Why exactly are you here?

>Reddit spacing
Look who's talking, faggot

cringe

turbo incel cope seething cringe

Nope. Mexicans are fat and brown.

If you guys want to talk about politics so bad /pol/ is like a click away

That movie made me cry. So good.

All of them. Black kids happen to like fighting games and DBZ, white kids re playing baseball and normie shit. Guess I'll hang with the black ones.

All shit.

Attached: 51.jpg (394x423, 60K)

>sword and shield
>saving video games

Video games is more than what is on the screen you absolute ignorant child.

Fucking hell, so this is the power of chilangos huh

japan and sandlot already saved video games by releasing EDF5 on PC, but here you guys are talking about all this trash instead of playing EDF5

>Yeah that's called democracy.
And to the REPUBLIC for which it stands user-kun
It may be a democratic republic, but it is a republic none the less :^)

Attached: lh2q9jsim6h21.png (908x891, 1.12M)