There are anons on this board who own a Switch but have never played Xenoblade Chronicles 2

>there are anons on this board who own a Switch but have never played Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Attached: 1560371007082.png (559x566, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMBRC1dHALY&ab_channel=JbSprinkles
ismyswitchpatched.com/
twitter.com/rage38682512/status/1159561902990643200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off weeb

XC2 is cringey waifushit with nothing good about it

>Beat it when it first came out
>Haven't touched new game plus or any of the dlc
I just can't motivate myself to do it for some reason

Attached: nia think.png (1200x1024, 652K)

>there are anons on this board who own a Switch but have never played Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Good. It was shit.
Monolithsoft isn't un-talented. They need to think things out first.

Attached: meleph1.jpg (850x1203, 297K)

I don't own a Switch but i have played Xenoblade Chronicles 2, wasn't really that good

This

>there are anons on this board who play Xenoblade without playing Xenogears or Xenosaga.

>there are anons on this board that still play horrible weebshit

XB2 is the only Nintendo first party game Ive played on switch

BotW shits all over this trash

Xenogears was good only on Disc 1.
Xenosaga had a great build up in Episode 1, Episode 2 was completely garbage not only because of the horrendous art style but boring gameplay, and while Episode 3's gameplay was the best and the art style was good again, the ending, the shit with Shino, and forced out of nowhere religion inserts completely ruined it.

Why do XC2fags shit all over older Xeno games?

Because they're better off playing the original Xenoblade or X instead

I don't own a switch and I've never played Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I'm just here for the cat.

Nothing wrong with that. Love the game, but it's not for everyone and isn't really a 'must play'.
It's not like it sold poorly or anything, so I don't know why you'd even spend time worrying about that.

Attached: 1536131958485.jpg (777x779, 212K)

When a game gives me intense secondhand embarrassment from just watching trailers or clips equal to witnessing someone shit their pants in public in front of their crush, it's a bad sign.

X, definitely, but 1 is an absolute abortion that makes Xenosaga 2 look good.

Good

Will we finally ever reach a point where daily xenocringe threads stop appearing on Yea Forums? Or finally just get filtered to /vg/ only.
youtube.com/watch?v=XMBRC1dHALY&ab_channel=JbSprinkles

Won't ever happen.

They’ll get BTFO when the next game releases

Only after all the resetranny invaders have killed themselves.

But in most XB threads everybody's enthusiastic for the next game.

checking in. I’ll gladly never play this weeb fucking trash

Just a brief reminder

Xenosaga 3 > Xenogears disc 1 > Xenoblade 2 > Xenosaga 1 > Xenogears disc 2 > Xenoblade 1 > Torna > Xenosaga 2

Xenoblade X doesn't factor in because although it's one of my favourite games ever, it's bad in the aspects that Xeno usually excels at.

the only reason it even sold is because it was like 1 of 3 decent games at switch’s release I use the term “decent” very loosely

Dialogue and cutscenes tread into this territory but gameplay has nothing to do with waifushit. Unlike fire emblem and persona.

Nah that’s just them bullshitting to pretend like they are long time fans. Real fans will enjoy the next game and XC2 will be forgotten.

There are people here who own a PC, but never played Limbo of the Lost. Some people have taste.

I got to chapter 3/about 12 hours in but dropped it for some reason. I'll likely return to it but I need to be in the mood for a longform title.

Cope

What do you mean "play"??
Games like these play itself for you. Boring and uninteresting AF.

Have sex, sweaty

Dilate XC2tranny

Torna is great, you're missing out.

seethe harder incel

it just doesn't interest me

I envy them. I liked it up until you went to Rex's hometown. The walk itself was unnecessarily long and the game never got better except for parts with Malos.

sad!

Attached: 2f9b6692444261f5f68e32b065e11a28.jpg (1536x2048, 235K)

jrpgs are non-games

Takahashi on Xenoblade 1
>“…in terms of my own personal goal–my vision of an ideal game–I’d honestly have to say that it’s barely 5% of the way there.”
>“To be honest, there are times when I think I’ve atrophied as a writer since the Xenogears era.”
>” [I’m] grateful for the game’s positive reputation, [but I and my team] didn’t set out to make Xenoblade Chronicles into the company’s magnum opus. It was made to be an experiment”

Takahashi on Xenoblade 2
>"Xenoblade 2 is kind of like a culmination of all the things that I have done--and would like to have done--from my past."
>"I want to make something that people can look back on fondly one day as something that really shaped their lives. Something like what I loved as a boy, like Oliver! (by Carol Reed) and Galaxy Express 999 (by Rintaro). — That’s why I started working on this game."
>"For “Xenoblade 2”, I think a lot of people feel a sense of stiffness and lack of mobility for today’s society, and I wanted to make something that would cheer people up."

Where did everything go so right for Takahashi?

Attached: takahashi.jpg (600x435, 60K)

I tried enjoying it. I mean I love the first one. I played through it again when 2 was announced. But 2 just doesn't hit the same way. And I tried to get into it twice. I mean sure some of the waifus are nice but thats just not enough.

Attached: 1561578910614.png (1002x1416, 1.27M)

This, except for the combat, exploration, music, story and lore, Xenoblade 2 has literally NOTHING good to offer!

There is nothing sadder than liking this tripe

Rushing through NG+ took me a weekend, 100%ing Torna took me 25 hours, neither are particularly lengthy investments and both were fun to play.

Imagine being this deluded

he stopped pandering to children and wrote a story he actually wanted to write

Attached: Xenoblade 2 jinsteel.jpg (680x671, 135K)

JRPGs are bad.

>Played it
>On my hacked switch
$0
$0 baby.
ismyswitchpatched.com/

Try not to seeth at my post.

why are fags fags?

XB1 had one of the best stories in a JRPG of all time
XBX had dat gygaxian gameplay

XB2 didnt need to throw everything away and become fire emblem

God I miss when we had villains like Metal Face, Egil and Lao. XC2 villains were embarrassing.

>there are anons

How long did your first playthrough of the base game take?

Waiting for Switch piracy that doesn't require auto rcm. A proper coldboot cfw.

What’s worse is even the new FE is better. Christ.

I played Xenoblade 2 and it was awful

What does it taste like?

Attached: 942df784c612182c588459638c1cfd39.jpg (750x710, 348K)

80 hours to beat Aion, but then I played another 120+ hours on top of that getting and S-ranking all Rare Blades and doing every sidequests.

I own a Switch, and I honestly regret buying this game.

Cat poop

Are you actually serious? One of the biggest criticisms of Xenoblade 1 and Xenoblade X even from fans is that the villains are absolute garbage. Egil is literally the only good villain from previous Xeno games. Everybody else in Xenoblade 1 is an evil saturday morning cartoon villain with no depth, and most of the villains in Xenoblade X are hardly developed.
Also
>Lao
>villain

The top 5 villains in Xeno are as follows in this order
Grahf
Wilhelm
Albedo
Malos
Egil

i own all 3 xenoblade games, but i've only finished xc2. i want to actually play through and complete the others, but i dunno which to pick up next. any suggestions?

previous Xenoblade games**********

The dude's right. One of the most endearing things about XB2 is the general sense of optimism. Rex in particular is nothing new as far as protagonists go, but I'll take that a million times over sarcastic, quip-spouting retards of the current batch of games.

Also, In juxtaposition where Xenoblade 1's villains are comically evil excluding Egil, all of Xenoblade 2's villains had good or believable reason to be evil or do bad things excluding Bana.

For how big of a role Dickson plays in Xenoblade 1, can you even tell me why Dickson is evil? He's Zanza's disciple, but why? He's a Giant, but why does that make him evil? He's a saturday morning cartoon villain that comes off as evil for the sake of being evil. Same can be said for every other villain Xenoblade 1 that isn't Egil.

Metal Face, Dickson and Zanza are actually entertaining and threatening with a lot of presence. XC2 villains feel like weak ass deviant art OCs like

If you liked the story/party aspect of 2 best, play 1, if you liked the exploration/world design, pick X.

Mingy.

>Metal Face, Dickson and Zanza are actually entertaining and threatening with a lot of presence.
And they're all extremely poorly written compared to literally every other Xeno game in existence.
Even in Xenoblade X, where 90% of the cast is shallower than a puddle, most of the villains aren't comically evil.

why is she so beautiful?

>bought XC2 5 months ago
>never play it
What’s wrong with me?

I stopped playing it when choochoo train lady joins your party. I think I was over grinding every little thing and just couldn't stand it anymore. I'm also pretty sure I was only like 2% into the game.

I saw that dumb dancing webm and decided not to buy it.

>gameplay has nothing to do with waifushit
explain, the gameplay is plain shit where it's just stat checks, if you're underleveld you'll be slowly killed because you can't heal and you keep getting ass fucked because your whole party decided to enter the stun animation seconds before the boss starts his own animation, the only way to not make the gameplay trash it to take the sword and cancel the auto attack to shit as much techniques as possible

Being simple isn’t the same as poorly written. What matters is that they are engaging, and they do the job at getting me invested far better than "nothing personell kid" and "heh, i can manipulate atoms"

>the voice acting
>the animation direction
>the script
>just for "slap shit in menus and then ball over the game"
Why would I endure this? I can just Google the hentai and get literally all value this game has.

just make a HD port of the wii game. I'll play that

You were halfway through

Huh, thats shorter then I thought. I always thought the game was super fucking long.

I wish it was a good game but its not, there is always replaying XB1.

More people were invested with Xenoblade 2's villains, unironically.
Xenoblade 2 does something that 20% of JRPGs actually do correctly. Having a large cast of main villains where all of them feel developed or have reasonable (albeit antagonistic or conflicting) motives. Most JRPGs fall into the trap of having a large cast of villains but only one or two of them are sufficiently developed since they're the main antagonists, or they fall into the trap of Xenoblade 1 where they make every antagonist evil or comically bad except for the ringleader (Egil and his mechons) and that somehow justifies the rest of the villains.

Never thanks to Eric's autism ensuring that there was a XBC2 thread up every single day for a year

Also in Xenoblade 1, the second ring, or antagonist group is just evil. We learn that Zanza used to be a human being, but we don't get to humanize or see the good side of Zanza until the sequel.

after 20 hours of the same combat cycle over and over and the story taking those 20 hours to go from awful trash to decent I decided enough was enough

Sounds like mental gymnastics to justify some dull cringey villains. Most XC fans don’t even like XC2

>Most XC fans don’t even like XC2
Citation for this claim?

No matter how hard you try to force these cringy faction wars on the Xeno fanbase, it doesn't make that statement any less false.

This thread and the many others that actually discuss XC2 instead of spamming waifus and circlejerking.

XB1 and XB2 are nearly a tie for me in terms of enjoyability
If XB1 didn't turn embarassing after Zanza's revival I would have liked it more.

Maybe purse owner 5 suits you more

Most XC2 discussion threads (that reach 500 posts, usually when you aren't here to derail them) praise the game though while making constant parallels to previous games and lore speculation of where the next Xenoblade might go next now.

Attached: Xenosaga Zohar Xenoblade 2 Conduit.jpg (1981x719, 104K)

good

It was dogshit

Attached: 97F80223-2CC3-4B90-99D6-DC682348572F.jpg (1200x608, 124K)

Those are the same XC2 circlejerk threads by people who never played another Xenoblade prior

I do want to get into the Xenoblade games
Should I play Xenogears first or can I just play the first Xenoblade and move on to XB2?

Attached: 1452990672836.png (800x800, 323K)

I like how you keep pushing this narrative after people kept calling you out in previous threads for never touching a Xeno game.

Xenoblade is a standalone series, its only tie to Xenogears is that it's made and written by the same guy and it shares some thematic elements the guy loves to recycle, so you can start with Xenoblade no problem.

Fuck off, we don’t need more gamers tainting Xeno

I’m not who you think I am, but he’s based for making you seethe

Start from
Xenoblade 1 -> Xenoblade 2
Xenoblade X is entirely standalone.
Xenogears and Xenosaga aren't connected with Xenoblade, and vice versa, but it's nice to play them to understand some of the nods and plot parallels in Xenoblade, especially Xenoblade 2.

Fuck this game.
I bought a Switch to play games not to watch a long running anime series.

>Xenoblade Chronicles 2 The Movie - All Cutscenes Chapter 1-10
>13:53:46

Literally fuck this game. It completely disrespects your time. Awful, I've never felt so offended "playing" (watching) a game before.

how about you suck my fuck as dick faggot

Alright, and Im assuming to go with the Wii version right?

Thats not how you apply sun screen. What a waste of sun screen.

I'm a poor shut-in and never played a previous Xeno game.

Yeah, Wii version is the best, emulated is preferable for better framerate and resolution, and the possibility to download an HD texture pack (your mileage may vary, some find the HD textures actually uglier than the original ones). That said, the N3DS port is actually surprisingly solid, if you don't care about graphics and prefer portability.

>Having a large cast of main villains where all of them feel developed
All of them felt like cardboard cutouts. None of them were interesting, but I thought finding out their motivations might provide some sort of saving grace. All I got was shit like 'muh Lora'.

Combat looked really clunky and over designed in videos, but I might pick it up with my leftover game voucher.

Go emulate the first one, it's fun.

I think the reason why Xenoblade 2 is so divisive is because you need to look at the history of Xeno.

Xenoblade 1 was made for an entirely new audience which confused and scared away a lot of Xenogears and Xenosaga fans.
Xenoblade X was made for an entirely new audience which confused and scared away a lot of Xenoblade 1 fans but made a lot of old Xeno fans (particularly Xenosaga fans) curiously come back because of the style and tone of the game. Xenoblade X wasn't controversial enough to garner a lasting hatebase, even though early threads about Xenoblade X had a bunch of anti-X shitposters for the first month or two.
Xenoblade 2 was made specifically for older Xeno fans while building up from the infrastructure and style established by Xenoblade 1. But it was also a completely different tone from any Xeno game before it too. Xenoblade 1 fans were extremely confused since they're not use to non-serious writing in a Xenoblade game since Xenoblade 1 is strictly serious, unlike every other Xeno game. The humor was more welcome from older Xeno fans and X fans since those games had their humorous moments, but the tone was a huge departure from any Xeno game before it. Older Xeno fans could appreciate the references and potential plot threads that could allude to Takahashi's perfect works, as well as the much bigger focus on world building and much more developed cast. Xenoblade X fans could appreciate some of the cues Xenoblade 2 took from X in world design. Xenoblade 1 fans couldn't appreciate anything since it wasn't made for them, despite being marketed as a sequel and having canonical story tie-ins. It's kind of the opposite of Xenoblade 1 in a lot of way, but like how Xenoblade 1 excelled in its own opposite ends, Xenoblade 2 excels on the opposite end of the spectrum.

XB1 is a serious, fast-paced story-driven game where the world is a vehicle for the plot.
XB2 is a light hearted, slow-paced character-driven game and the plot revolves around its world.

Attached: Shulk shrug.png (698x515, 209K)

Too bad Xenoblade 2 characters and world are absolute cringey anime shite.
Kill yourself

Name a Xeno game that isn't. I'm waiting.

Attached: Shulk came here to laugh at you.jpg (640x448, 29K)

>Xenoblade 1 fans were extremely confused since they're not use to non-serious writing in a Xenoblade game since Xenoblade 1 is strictly serious, unlike every other Xeno game.
I started with XB1 and didn't have any problems adjusting to 2. It went from cliche anime nonsense with optional titties to goofier cliche anime nonsense with mandatory titties.

>I’m going to call all the other ones cringe to make XC2 look better
Yikes

I'm not calling it cringe, you aren't.
Every Xeno game is extremely anime. But I wouldn't expect you, someone who hasn't touched a Xeno game in your life to know that.

Attached: Riki shiggy diggy.png (814x581, 240K)

you are*

Xenogears is literally "watch Takahashi copy as much stuff as possible from his favorite anime in between cryptically explaining an overconvoluted plot he's had in his head for years".

fpbp

twitter.com/rage38682512/status/1159561902990643200

What is it about Xenoblade 2, Yea Forums's JRPG of the generation, that sends reddit crossposters into so much of a seething rage that they continuously make falseflag threads like these to complain about itfor 2 years straight?

Same here.

There is a difference between anime and cringey weeb bullshit. Xenoblade used to be the Cowboy Bebop, Gundam, Ergo Proxy and Attack on Titan sort of anime. Now it’s Highschool DxD, Sword Art Online and Gurren Lagann tier tripe for horny 12 year olds. They sold out hard and there is no passion put into it since its just otaku moeshit pandering bordering on kyoanus tier.

Wait, did the Japs just find a permanent Pneuma glitch?

Attached: what.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Kind of, but not really. It's just a glitch that lets you escape the fight with Jin and Malos in chapter 7. It's not permanent in the sense that you can beat the game with her, if you finish the fight and progress the plot Pyra and Mythra go back to normal.

Attached: EBeqXYRUIAApLOF.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Yes.

>hurr durr anything that makes us look bad is a falseflag
Shut the fuck up

Don't you fucking shit on Xenoblade by comparing it to garbage like Cowboy Bebop, Ergo Proxy and Attack on Titan.
The only thing you're correct about are the Gundam and Attack on Titan comparisons, but Attack on Titan isn't particularly good and there's more parallels to Gundam in Xenoblade 2 than there are Xenoblade 1.
Xenoblade 1 is a romp through lighthearted 90s anime like Nadia, El Hazard and KO Beast. The basic plot structure is similar to Nadia, Aegises are almost entirely ripped from El Hazard and a lot of the sci-fi in every Xeno game excluding Xenosaga feels inspired by KO Beast, the KO Beast feels more prominent in Xenoblade 2.

Xenoblade 2 is a romp***
That's what I meant.

I heard the combat is shit.

>Cowboy Bebop
>Garbage

Attached: 1565103199056.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>Aegises are almost entirely ripped from El Hazard
I haven't watched it but explain, I'm curious desu

Egil isn't comically evil, but he's a fucking idiot and inconsistent as hell.

>Cowboy Bebop, Ergo Proxy and Attack on Titan
>garbage
Just kill yourself. There is a reason those are cult classics with fans of anime that aren’t pedophiles. Your obscure otaku trash boomer shows are shit.

Mooooooot

Okay it's been a while since I watched it, but in El Hazard there's this ancient weapon chick called Ifureta, right? She's pretty much a combination of Pyra and Malos.
She's an ancient weapon that bonds with whoever wields her weapon the wielder's desires and personality imprint onto her. An evil asshole (equivalent to Amalthus) wields her weapon and tries to make her destroy the world, which she does so reluctantly similar to Malos.
Only difference is, unlike Malos, they manage to save her and she becomes the protagonist's girlfriend and pretty much becomes Pyra in the sequels.

Attached: ifurita_large.jpg (450x787, 87K)

Attack on Titan squandered its potential so fast it'll make your head spin.

They're cult classics among people who don't like anime. The only show you listed that was good is Gundam (depends on the timeline) which ironically has more parallels to Xenoblade 2. There's a lot of Tomino callbacks in that game.

What PS2 game is this? I don’t remember X or even XC1 looking this bad...

Go to the hentai thread weeb

Cult classic implies small but passionate fanbase, bebop and AoT are two of the most well-known anime shows to ever come out. Ergo proxy is far less known and fits that bill but nobody ever talks about it.

You're the one that called them cult classics first.

This is my first post in the thread.

Holy fuck this is the first time Ive seen them talk. They sound like this? And this is what weebs say is a good game? Jesus christ

Attached: uh.gif (470x437, 1.55M)

I haven't played the first one yet or X tho

I hate JRPGs why should I play XC2?

Lol wtf is this shit? Weebs need to be gassed

Unique post counter didn't go up.

I own a Switch and haven't played Xenoblade2
AMA

Unique post counter didn’t go up

how's the weather?

based

I want to play the first one before this.

Just play the first one and then play X instead of 2.

Based

>Yeah, I'm a huge Xeno fan. Xenogears, Xenosaga, Xenoblade X, Xenoblade 2. I love them all.
>Eh? What's what? Xenoblade 1? That game doesn't exist, the name you're looking for is Monado: Beginning of the World. It's a decent game I guess.

Attached: aa09c830953efb1d850966588c513085.jpg (1080x1342, 157K)

Cringe redditor

reddit loves xenoblade 1 mate

But Reddit loves Monado.

The Xenoblade reddit page is mostly populated by XC2fags

>no Malos under 'likes'

Attached: 1555994644014.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

>he browses reddit

I haven't played the first one because the only Nintendo console I've had before the Switch is the vanilla 3DS.

Can you play XB2 without playing the first one?

he's under dislikes, it's a very subtle burn

>there are people who unironically own a switch on this board

Attached: 1545980322071.jpg (345x385, 19K)

You technically can, but you miss out on some neat references if you do.
Have you tried emulating the first game? It runs pretty well even on toasters.

Nothing wrong with it,
just not for me. I'm more of a high octane hack-n-slash/beat-em-up type guy.

sorry i only fap to the characters cause i don't want to play a single player mmo

>dislikse: Logic

Attached: 1549133621860.png (1800x1012, 1.68M)

Attached: Xeno fanservice.jpg (1366x8461, 1.77M)

tl;dr

Attached: 1538920895818.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

It's by far the worst of the trilogy so far the only good thing that came out of it was the Torna DLC which was better because of the gameplay, so I can't blame people if they never played it.
It's still a good game though, relax.

>was the Torna DLC which was better because of the gameplay
your opinion was respectable until this

Do the retail versions of switch games have an option for japanese language?

There's free DLC that lets you switch to Japanese.

it's 36C outside right now, I hate it

No. The English version has a Japanese voice DLC, but you can't switch the text. You need a Japanese copy for that.

Ok, can I buy a japanese copy on the switch store and download it even I bought my switch outside of Japan?

only 31C here but it's also extremely humid which makes everything ten times worse. I feel you man

You'll need to make a Japanese account to do that, but sure.

Don't complain if a series is using sexy designs now when it has been doing it since its inception.
There are people that have been with this series longer than you and love it dearly, if part of the identity of said series is the sexy space suits then complaining about how you don't like it isn't fair given that its previous long-running fans likely do.
If you really can't stomach it then pick up a game that has an aesthetic more to your taste.

TL;DR: Don't like, don't play.

How will the "Monolith sold out!" narrative ever recover?

Funny how the game he feels is mediocre is the best game of all time, and the one he thinks is his best effort is generic cringe bait.

Xenogears and Xenosaga fans hate the weebshit otaku pandering in XC2. That guy is the exception or just larping like the XC2fags here.

It's an article going on about Monolith Soft's long history of fanservicey, otaku-bait designs over the years.

Attached: Mugen_no_Frontier_Aschen_Brodel.jpg (500x743, 72K)

>>there are anons on this board who own a Switch but have never played Xenoblade Chronicles 2
It looks and runs like shit in handheld mode without homebrew overclocking, that's enough for me to not give a shit.

Xenosaga arguably has just as much otaku pandering and fanservice as Xenoblade 2 does you stupid secondary. Takahashi's called himself an otaku and he's said before that all of his games are full of his fetishes.
Momo's has the most pantyshots of any character in the entire Xeno series.
Xenosaga also has an anime, fanservicey side-games, a swimsuit mode, and lots of official ecchi art.

Never change, Monolithsoft.

b-but muh old monolith

Attached: Mugen_no_Frontier_Nanbu_Kaguya.jpg (500x881, 87K)

my switch is hacked and even i wont play it desu

Stay deluded.

I got burned out doing the shitty side quests and dropped it. I'm planning to pick it back up soon though and just plow through the main campaign. My favorite part is exploring the world and the combat not wasting time for shit rewards.

BASED

Not an argument.
KOS-MOS is still the most sexualized main character in the entire Xeno series.
Momo has the most in-game fanservice of any Xeno character.
Xenosaga has the most ecchi/lewd official art of any Xeno game.

these games need more sidequests with actually GOOD rewards, not just random useless shit
give me things I can't find by just randomly defeating enemies, not trash loot

Post the webm

Attached: Xenoblade 2 Malos mech.webm (747x420, 1.01M)

Attached: 1538282830343.webm (740x416, 2.13M)

>meticulously explore areas and collect at every collection point I can
>"surely this will pay off some day"

Spoiler: it never did

Also fuck the buildup to the ending. Have these interesting villans following you around the entire game and then they just get wiped out in the space of 5 minutes through cutscenes? Fuck off.

The final fight was unnecessarily difficulty-spikey also. I don't know what the deal was letting players breeze through the game spamming whatever they wanted, until the very last part.

Not really interested in playing a sub 720p game running at sub 30fps in 2019.

>muh graphics
kill yourself

Shut the fuck up Boko, the combat is literally the best in the series.

It only really pays off if you're making shittons of aux cores. Or trying to complete Vess's affinity chart (fuck that garbage, second only to Ursula).
The DLC at least added a little crafting system where you can use collectibles to make pouch items and such, but honestly that's it's own variety of obnoxious.

Attached: Xeno was never weebshit before blade tw-.webm (720x396, 2.51M)

>Visual fidelity and fps is "graphics"
Switchlets everybody. The game runs like ass because the devs cared more about making waifu models and pretty shit instead of actual gameplay.

No one has said it was never weebshit but XB2 is another level of weebshit.

>but XB2 is another level of weebshit.
Not really?

There's absolutely nothing in xenosaga that reaches the level of weebshit in XB2. It's not close.

I own a switch and this game but have never played it

here's your official art bro

Attached: xe1-0031.jpg (1260x1996, 506K)

>there is nothing in overly anime fapbait game with a complex story that reaches the level of weebshit in overly anime fapbait game with a complex story

>Chronicles
It's the least good Switch exclusive, barring music.

welcome to japanese writers, this happens way more often than it should

You have to be insane to genuinely believe this. That or you haven't played the game at all.
Xenosaga's the most otaku-aimed Xeno game out there.

You're just as bad, if not worse.

Attached: 20190511_102054.jpg (3264x1836, 1.78M)

Xenoblade 2 has fucking moe jokes

Xenosaga has a character who LITERALLY IS a moe joke in everything but her role in the story

>named after the magical girl that popularized the word moe
>has silly magical girl transformations
>same hair colour as said magical girl, also pink hair was most associated with moe in the late 90s and early 00s
>pure and kind, invokes feelings of protection (moe)
>loves with a cute mascot
>attire resembles a school uniform

Attached: momo.jpg (1280x800, 133K)

>that ZR and hint of ass
Perfection

imagine complaining about xenoblade 2 being weebshit and then turning around and praising xenosaga
this is official

Attached: page008_redo.png (1095x1648, 2.57M)

how come the xenoblade series gets so little merchandise or spinoff material
we get maybe a figure or two, a soundtrack and a artbook per game, then basically nothing else

Attached: page010.png (1080x1648, 2.73M)

Bamco treats its series really well since Bamco panders to otaku.
Nintendo still makes anime games but they don't want to be known as an otaku pandering publisher.

I'm not talking about otaku stuff specifically, just general merch and shit
at least let me buy a xenoblade shirt or something, fuck

Remember that time where KOS-MOS officially cameo'd in a baseball game?

Attached: 99k0qtspapx01.png (1024x1295, 854K)

Attached: m and gunpla baseball.jpg (3276x3876, 2.13M)

Honestly if Xeno still belonged to Bamco I guarantee XB2 would have the Xenosaga treatment and get a ton of merchandise, Rex, Pyra, Mythra and Siren would appear in the next Super Robot Wars, it would have a humourous manga spin-off, and maybe an anime.

bought it
played it
realized it just wasnt for me (the combat system)
still I hope other anons like it and support it, its not bad, but the combat system didnt click for me.

If Xenoblade 2 belonged to Bamco then Xenoblade 2 would be canonically connected to Xenosaga beyond vague allusions.

That's fair. I didn't particularly like the combat either, even after I'd gotten the hang of it.
As a whole I quite enjoyed it though.

Here's Xenogears circa 1998.

Attached: 013.jpg (806x1217, 339K)

Based Citan. Never stop being a dick.

SOMEONE POST THE DANCE VIDEO

Make it run on Yuzu and I'll play it.

Attached: 1556992832117s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

>tfw no Kirchwasser harem

I would like to, but I'd like to play the previous Xenoblade games first and I don't have a Wii U. Does Chronicles X emulate well at all?

Attached: 1563032668178.jpg (734x568, 70K)

I've tried 3 times now yet I always have to quit because Bringer of Chaos is too fucking hard. And Normal mode is too fucking easy. And those sliders make me want to vomit.

I need to replay it from the beginning. Bought my Switch, a year ago next month, with XC2. Made it to the end (maybe?) of Chapter 5 and haven't picked it up since November of last year.

Feels kinda bad because I played 250 hours of XCX before deciding to move on.

Attached: heropon dance.webm (250x240, 1.84M)

Based.

>I need to replay it from the beginning.
Don't do this if you actually want to finish the game. Rewatch cutscenes if you need to catch up on the plot, find a decent combat tutorial and maybe do sidequests for a bit to re-familiarize yourself with the gameplay, but don't restart. The early parts of XB2 generally suck the fun out of the experience by holding back far too much of the combat and will kill any interest you have in trying to get back up to where you left off.

Waiting for a sale.

why does pokemon have merc missions now
what the fuck is nintendo doing