Times video games let you down?

times video games let you down?

Attached: 90d.png (680x508, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4kwK_5x3MY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gears of War 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros 4, Super Smash Bros 4.5

>love mech fighting games
>decide to try out Steambot Chronicles, a game that used to get a lot of praise on Yea Forums
>can't go straight into mech fights; you need to complete arbitrary missions to increase your rank
>missions are just "deliver this wood/water to a rendezvous point"
>two hours of missions go by; the mission descriptions start getting really cheeky
>"I bet you're getting tired of these missions, huh?"
>nearly want to ragequit after seeing this shit
>the last one of those missions doesn't even have you use your mech, you just run around town looking for a client to interview or sign a petition or some bullshit
>rank is high enough finally get into an actual mech fight
>the combat is slow and clunky, the AI is braindead, and the fights are over in under a minute
I don't have the patience to see when it gets good. I've never had a worse first impression on a game.

Attached: rs is upset by this revelation.jpg (540x407, 23K)

Kingdom Hearts 3
I mean it's a good game but I feel like a lot of was missing and Disney was too meddling.

Attached: 1561642099833.png (600x677, 403K)

Jesus, why would you buy smash 3 fucking times and basically smash 4 twice if you don't like it?

I didn't buy them

is this ironic?

Kingdom Fucking Hearts 3

FF15. Truly the worst shit ever

Anytime I turn them on and there is a reward or loot system, which is every single game now. Since games are no longer about fun and are about getting things.

I expected more from Square Enix and being worked on for 10 fucking years.

Instead I got an incomplete game with some of the worst combat for any action RPG

Attached: FINAL-FANTASY-XV_20161127125208.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

I hate your game for being part of the reason why KH3 took so long

Attached: 1519651230164.png (978x790, 36K)

MGSV
>actually played my PSP and had a lot of fun in peace walker
>peace walker had new mechanics, like fulton extraction, base roster management, R&D, air dropped supplies, bosses, missions and loadouts that were brand new to the MGS series and made it really really fun.
>try out all guns for fun, make custom loadout for every mission, deploy army to go on missions for me and watch base grow
>love the aesthetic, silly story, music, voice acting, cutscenes, everything.
>long time since a mainstream MGS game
>MGSV is a continuation picking up after the events of Peace Walker
>Hyped as all hell. Get to experience peace walker again except at a much grander scale with much more content.
>david hayter dropped as VA
>snake barely talks at all
>aesthetic still cool
>game is set before events of MGS1
>metal gear sehalanthropus lost me
>skullface meant absolutely nothing
>quiet was whatever
>voice parasites
>no act 3
>did nothing with child liquid
>did nothing with weird apparition characters
>back of the car ride with skullface
>abruptly ends
I wanted so much more, i love the gameplay, aesthetic, FOX engine, customization of loadout. But FUCK the vocaloid cyber bosses of Peace Walker made more sense than a fucking walking metal gear with a REX head.
Theres still more content on that PSP game than MGSV.
OH YEAH FORGOT TO ADD
>MGSV for console got multiplayer in a few months
>PC had to wait over 6
>last chance at more replayability
>utter dogshit laggy mess completely unplayable
Just keeps puttin me down.

>Ballio will never be real
why live?

>no final fantasy characters
>Frozen world was laughably shallow and you know it was only put in because Disney badgered them to
>the Tangled and Frozen worlds are mostly shot for shot recreations of certain scenes and most of the time it feels like Sora, Donald and Goofy aren't even there
>attraction flow breaks the flow of combat, but at least they gave you a way to turn it off later
>all the interesting shit happens in the last 1/6th of the game
>plot grinds to a massive halt for this awkward section where Sora goes through a dream sequence to turn back time or something
ends on yet another cliffhanger
honestly, the game would have been far better received if the game came out around the time Dream Drop Distance came out, DDD was a shit game and only made the plot worse, not to mention screwing Sora out of a happy ending for another sequel hook
I had fun with the game, but they really made some baffling design choices

kys ballio

>I had fun with the game, but they really made some baffling design choices

I wholeheartedly agree. Hell, I may not even get the DLC for KH3.

in retrospect, KH1 - CoM - KH2 was a perfect trilogy and a perfect ending point.

I'm willing to give the DLC a shot at least

I mean...isn't he as real as any other pokemon?

Attached: 1519341661968.png (507x390, 93K)

>I'm willing to give the DLC a shot at least

same, as long as it's not stupidly overpriced

the original trilogy was indeed perfect, granted I always thought CoM was mostly just a boring rehash of the first game, but it began as a GBA game so it was mostly seen as KH1 on the go and we were happy enough with that
I thought 358/2 was a fantastic side story to a painfully mediocre game and BBS, a game I liked when it came out, is frustratingly bad in hindsight, the plot relies on everyone being a brainless retard to get anywhere and in hindsight, but otherwise, was alright, helped set the stage for KH3 at least
then we got DDD and the 13 seekers shit and it fucking sucked and made the story worse

every time there's a mass shooting. video games need to go

>DeadRising 3
>DeadRising 4
I didn't even get to play 4, just seeing what they did to my boy Frank was painful.

Attached: 1549096989594.png (233x341, 115K)

I'm replaying KH3 right now and I've begun to appreciate more things about the game.
>gummi ship is surprisingly fun to level up
>flan aren't as hard as I thought
>the music is great
>Pirates World is great
>a lot of materials are easier to find than in KH2FM or KH1FM
KH3 needs more superbosses and for god's sake I'm pissed at the lack of FF characters and Disney bosses
I would have loved to face Chernabog with the titan theme playing
youtube.com/watch?v=L4kwK_5x3MY

Attached: Chernabog KH.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>tfw you adored Fantasia as a child
>playing through KH and having a wonderful time
>reach the End of the World
>jump down the hole
>hear Night on Bald Mountain as he rises up to fight you
honestly one of the most memorable moments in vidya for me, what's more...in the original japanese version, he just had generic boss music, the Night on Bald Mountain track was added specifically for the western release

Attached: 1523585253052.jpg (797x621, 50K)

Fuck DDD for giving him a shit fight.
And yes I do know that they specifically added NoBM for the western release, because thats when Square Enix still cared about fanservice

Bioshock: Infinite, from concept to final release it was just a series of letdowns.