Will you finally use the Epic store if this happens?

Will you finally use the Epic store if this happens?
Reminder: You can't pirate as it will have denuvo.

Attached: newspic-77790.jpg (800x677, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s04OvwnDHFxq
videogameschronicle.com/news/gta-firm-take-two-will-benefit-from-epic-games-store-launch-says-boss/
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell no

vocaroo.com/i/s04OvwnDHFxq

Attached: 1565270434527.png (645x729, 131K)

>Reminder: You can't pirate as it will have denuvo.
didnt stop me from pirating all the other games that released with denuvo

Ok but you will have to wait for upto 6 months while others play and discuss the game.

No. I didn't buy it on PS4, why the fuck would I buy it on PC?

Attached: Apocalypse.jpg (700x5188, 1.17M)

i will pirate it week after
fuck online

nigga ive already played the game on ps4 i dont mind waiting 6 months

That's kind of a moot point when everyone buying it on pc already had to do so

Steam cucked yet again by CHAD Epic

>

Attached: chink.png (1196x562, 1.15M)

HOLY SHIT ITS FUCKING REAL EPICCHADS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

videogameschronicle.com/news/gta-firm-take-two-will-benefit-from-epic-games-store-launch-says-boss/

Attached: 1564840192380.png (677x1156, 674K)

Attached: 1549458073116.jpg (291x400, 33K)

I will pirate the shit out of it like I have every Rockstar game.

Seething

Attached: never ever.jpg (1300x731, 154K)

>BUYING A >80GB GAME ON A LAUNCHER THAT WILL NOT IN ANY WAY WANT TO RECOGNIZE ALREADY DOWNLOADED GAME INSTALLS WITHOUT YOU HAVING TO DELETE IT AND DOWNLOADING IT OVER AGAIN NOR WILL EVER LET YOU MOVE THE GAME INSTALLATION TO A DIFFERENT HARDDRIVE
>BENEFIT
Fucking shit dude, whoever wrote that article should hang themselves. And no, I wouldn't buy a game like that from the EGS.

>Implying it wont get cracked in two minutes just like all of roickstar of davids other con jobs

That's not what OP said. Also, it's not like I don't have hundreds of other games to play during this 6 month period that you claim. Even if it were 12 months, I can play anything else while "waiting".

This would be the least surprising thing to ever happen in video game history.

>could only afford to get Borderlands 3 exclusive for 6 months
>thinking they have enough to secure Redead

By the time you get around to pirating it all the discussion would've died down on Yea Forums and you will be left with no one to talk to.

I really don't mind waiting for anything to get pirated, I usually completely forget about a game's existence pretty much instantly, already forgot about RDR2, if it doesn't come on Steam, I sure as hell won't have any problem whatsoever with waiting for it to get cracked while playing anything else.

Attached: 1561158926917.jpg (706x1024, 88K)

What does that have to do with playing video games?

>GTA V gets so much bad reviews on Steam they actually had to delete all of them because people have had it with their shit
>G guys we are moving to a new launcher! its for convenience!
LMAO and they said a multi million dollar company didint give a shit what we think

Attached: mdk.jpg (883x889, 132K)

Nigger = Hong Kong

>i will pirate it week after

Uh, yeah, about that... (These games are still uncracked)

Attached: uncracked games 3.png (628x792, 25K)

Ok I changed my mind, I would start using epic store if this happens. Steam is stagnant and filled with trash anyway. Epic is the only way forward for the PC gaming platform.

RDR1 & 2 may be the only game that would make me download Epic Game Launcher.

No, Rockstar doesn't even make good games. Last great game was Midnight Club 3.

You highly overstate the value of discussing big releases with v

Nope.
i love beijing tiananmen

No, i'll just buy directly from social club.

>Being a singleplayer apologist

>wait for another months to discuss
and you know why people still talking about RE4 to these day

Is that why Dead or Alive 6 doesn't get threads anymore? Or maybe Halo? Sekiro? Blood Borne? Just because your favorite little subreddit doesn't talk about games released a few months ago doesn't mean that Yea Forums doesn't talk about them.

Death Stranding though

Nah. Not really. All games I want are on steam anyways and Rockstar games aren't that big of deal for me. They making nice looking open worlds but 'cinematic' gameplay doesn't make it worthy to even give it a try.

Attached: 1537595900012.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

Is it enough to have Denuvo and Epic though? I feel like that's really not enough.

rdr2 itself doesnt get threads any more and its 1 year old on console lol. PC version's discussion will die by the time it gets cracked.

Why does the Tianamen square pasta get you a one day ban on all boards?

Attached: girlsfunie.jpg (1200x800, 368K)

That's mostly because RDR2 is a terrible game

Will likely pirate it or just not play it at all. I'm balls deep into the ultima series right now so I'm abit distracted anyway.

Even for free I don't touch these games

After what they did to GTA and Red Dead, I don't give an ounce of a shit.

So it's not a game worth discussing, got it. It's shit.

No, i will never use epic games just like i never used origin
Anything not humble enough to release on steam is just trash anyway.

RDR2 absolutely still gets talked about, I still see a thread about it every day (but I'm also here all day every day too). But even if you were correct, whenever the PC version gets cracked I promise that discussion will rise again. It's basically a re-release, where everyone who refused/couldn't buy it for one reason or another will have a "new" game.

I'm not into Yea Forums's specifically autistic outrage culture, so I don't pretend to have any issue with Epic. I have it installed for UE4 anyway, and outside of that, who here hasn't at least tried Fortnite at some point anyway? I don't think I've actually bought anything on it, but I have gotten a few of the free games. And that reminds me that I still need to finish Shadow Complex.

R* is and always was focused on the Hollywoodisation of gaming. I don't know why Yea Forums licks their bums so much.

Based

anno 1800 is literally the only good game on that list

no GoG no buy

none cares about those games

Yes, Take-Two and Rockstar definitely need even more money.
Not having to pay taxes on their multi-billion income online modes and recieving 15 million pounds of other people's takes just isn't enough yet.

>playing jewstar online
based npc

F1 is the only game worth playing in there.

anno games suck dude, that shit is one step up from every german sim game ever made.

>lol dude just junction to a different drive :^)

You could always just get it off Social Club - you do know you didn't you have to use Steam at all for GTAV, right, shill-kun?

You can just play F1 2018 anyway

>one shark card has been deposited in your GTA online account

You know Rockstar has their own launcher and store right?

i have autism user

I will never play that kiddie pool bullshit, fortnite looks gay and so are the people who discuss it.

No, Ill just buy on SC

my bad, life is tough enough for you already. I was going to say "Have sex" but that is way too mean.

Yea i know, i bought GTA5 on this shit store like the dumdum i am. i forgot my password since i haven't launched it since four or more years.
RSC a shit.

>I-I didn't want to play those games anyway!
delicious piratefag tears lmao

Based and GoG-Chan's Tummypilled

Attached: Di9ZWifXsAAsJg5.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

So wait, are you saying having to use a shitty store and shitty launcher makes for a shitty product? Who could have guessed?

name one (1) good game from that list

>Will you finally use the Epic store if this happens?
Nope. I'll be playing Cyberpunk 2077 that i preordered on GOG.

Attached: this kills the epic shill.jpg (998x590, 84K)

Wow what a legitimate and cool post, fellow anonymous!

Attached: 5d3fafdc837a317d56b2496cbd329f2f6d15db1033b852ba32e23b97b3df96bb.jpg (399x384, 19K)

this

kek, same here man. I can't reset the password either because there something up with their email response. kind of a shit game anyway so I don't see it as that much of a loss. If I ever get curious about a rockstar game again I'll either watch a let's play or pirate it.

This

Rockstar makes enough money off these games that they'd sooner be exclusive to their own launcher before Epic Games. If RDR2 launches on Epic, it would be because it went multi-store everywhere.

Take Two make more than enough money from GTA and RDR2 to even care about EGS.

What can Epic even offer? Guarantee'd sales? It's not like Rockstar are ever hard up for sales on their games given that they've broken records consistently for highest and fastest selling games.

Nothing but a transparent attempt to unsettle R*

legitimate and cool response verified
fucking frogfaggot

No, I already played it on my PS4 and it sucked ass.

I think he was passive aggressively hating on your post, be self aware dude. you have a contentious opinion.

>I didn't want to play those games anyway!
Yes? I have no interest in play any of those games because they're all shit.

most people here do not like social justice culture war games or lame shit

kek

How does it make you feel knowing that one day R* games wont have singleplayer anymore

Epic takes a lower cut which means hundreds of millions more for Take Two.

If it's one of the free games, sure. I've gotten all the free games on EGS so far. I won't give them any money though.

>giving anyone a cut at all
They probably can or have already shat out a better launcher than EGS in less time.
They would be stupid not to.

Just opens up the market space for actually talented dev to make a singleplayer open world game. that wouldn't be a bad thing like you're implying.

Topkek. I usually buy games 2-3 Years after release just because I dont want to pay full price. So waiting isnt a problem.

because mods are chink agents

This is your brain on Yea Forums
Imagine hating competitive so much you would rather play against a bunch of predictable bots
Or maybe you hate the thought of friends having fun, probably both

more

>epicchads
So 9 year olds who floss in the supermarket while screaming WE LIKE FORTNITE?

>game has awful multiplayer
>singleplayer is what won it game of the year

Yep, that's a pirate. And since Epic guarantees an amount sold, it's guilt free. Thanks Epic for paying for my pirated copy.

Do epicniggers actually seriously believe that RDR2 will be egs exclusive when thwy dont have any other rockstar games on their store?
Not only that, but the largest selling game of all time is GTA5 on steam. Are epicfags really retaded enough to overlook that simple fact that there is literally no reason for rockstar to move to EGS?

enjoy your spyware

Attached: 1565357755600.png (944x198, 40K)

Your launcher is literally owned by the Communist Chinese fám lmao

Oh, this screaming epicfag again. You were a complete joke in the other thread, save yourself the embarassment

like clockwork
the other thread got abandoned by steam drones, getting btfo and getting exposed is pretty embarrassing even for them

I got my copy on Epic since gog does not support regional priciny in my region. That's pretty nice that thanks to epic i can support CDPR more than i could otherwise

LMAO it's nothing. Like Trump saying videogames are a source of violence.

t. 9 year old with neon coloured fortnite tshirt and cargo shorts flossing in the supermarket

idc if it's on epic or fucking microsoft windows store, i will pirate rdr2 anyway

>like clockwork

Like COPEwork

What?

>Epic
Someone post that Tiananmen Square massacre 1989 copypasta.

Tencent go home.

t. 5 year old with mental disability screaming WE LIKE FORTNITE

This one?
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Mods will ban me but Fuck jannies anyway
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Thanks babe.

Rockstar games arent fun

Isn't tencent owned by some african company?

fun with friends
I would still refund my 50 hours though

appreciate it, thanks user

Ken State Massacre

That's how pirating works you fucking braino. Of course it won't be cracked if nobody gives a shit about it.

eh yes, but steam drones are literally mentally ill and supporting the valve-perfect world friendship

Denuvo gets cracked constantly for big games.

Excluding the obvious fuck epic and fuck the chinks, I already played through this game on xbox and the online is shit so there's no reason or incentive for me to revisit it.

Attached: 1544300813832.png (198x235, 71K)

>denuvo

>Being relevant since ever

Attached: 1443374421543.jpg (487x432, 47K)

I just don't like asians man, it's a pretty straight forward issue for me.

The game is already out moron. It's already been discussed and played to death.

Fuck no

But in that case, you hate south africa not china

Attached: Cowboy Baitbop.jpg (680x383, 17K)

They have their own launcher. What cut can Epic offer better than "literally nothing?"

Oh noes, whatever will I do?

I don't wanna defend china, but that red river isn't pollution. It's a product of extra copper and iron in the water dislodging from the surface and mixing in the river.

Epic supports ANY regional pricing?

shitposting is more fun than playing video games. What are you a nerd?

I'll buy it on Social Club. There's absolutely no way Rockstar won't require it.

>Wester claimed the dominant 70/30 revenue split is an outdated model based on the distribution of movies on boxed VHS tapes. “That was physical. It cost a lot of money. This doesn’t cost anything. So Epic has done a great job for the whole industry, because you get 88%. Fantastic move. Thank you very much.”

that's funny, because most digital games here are more expensive than retail ones - including take two titles. how is this possible if digital is literally cheaper because "it doesn't cost anything"?

No. RDR1 was boring and I have zero interest in 2

>i don't know what spyware is: the post

kys nigger tranny fag

>extra copper and iron in the water
>not pollution

you only talk to people on Yea Forums? don't you have friends?

>when your brain operates on nothing but shitposting and buzzwords

They support regional pricing pretty much everywhere now

Because take two put 100000 million into making that game and all steam does is put it on a hard drive and let people download it.

Yeah you WOULD want us to send all of account details to china for the purpose of credit fraud. EPIC WIN DUDE

that's a lot of million

Why wouldn't I just go straight to the Rockstar Social Club if I was interested in getting it?

>friends
I was abandoned a long time ago by humanity. Now I lay within these four walls, forgotten.

Attached: photo_۲۰۱۷-۰۸-۲۳_۱۸-۰۶-۲۶.jpg (1232x1117, 257K)

Does that guy not realize physical game releases back then were typically 70/30 in the distributor's favor? Game developers were lucky if they saw even a quarter of the game's profits, indie devs basically weren't a thing because of this. 70/30 in the publisher's favor was fucking groundbreaking, to the point where people were wondering how Steam was going to even function operating on a cut that tiny.

Nah, i'd rather pay the extra than have to deal with Epics cancer.

>Does that guy not realize physical game releases back then were typically 70/30 in the distributor's favor

Distributor's never got 70% you moron. Retail was expensive as fuck, but it has more to do with costs of physicalcopies than the profit magin. And just like digital distribution killed that model, now epic model will kill the previous one.

I just finally got around to buying GTAV this past steam sale, so I think I'll be fine waiting for steam or piracy

>implying steam will survive that long

If "muh cut" was the only thing that mattered then everyone should've flocked to Discord and Itch.io by now.
Why haven't they done that, shill?

Attached: 1506482885515.png (558x496, 283K)

>epic model will kill the previous one
But i am only shopping from GOG and burning my games on DVDs. How is Epic's model supposed to affect me?

>Reminder: You can't pirate as it will have denuvo.
HAHAHAHAHA OH WOW!

Attached: t43tgergf.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

Because discord/itch are run by san francisco soiboys and Epic is helmed by one of the old guard, Tim Sweeney.

Wow, and they’re all shit games. Makes you think that no one wants them cause they’re garbage.

samefag

wat?

no, this is just another reason not to use it.
T2 and Rockstar are scum and Rockstar games have terrible game design anyway.

Even Epic's deep pockets aren't deep enough to bribe Rockstar

>epic model will kill the previous one.
Not likely. Tim's already stated the 12% model is unsustainable. I expect them to jack the cut back up as soon as their in any kind of good position to do so.

Lol, tim sweeney fucked off of PC games because he insisted it wasn't profiutable and that PC gamers are just pirates.

Then came crawling back and insisted he deserves a piece of the PC gaming market once Steam showed that assumption was mostly full of shit.

Attached: 1532608936870.png (1332x1950, 719K)

>Tim's already stated the 12% model is unsustainable
No, he didn't.
Take two is rockstar publisher, and they have nothing to say. GTA VI will for sure be on epic and and rockstar launcher, steam after 6months.

Who the fuck would want to pirate Youngblood?

Attached: 1564404398412.png (469x350, 150K)

GoG already lowered their cut, so i guess now you can support developers more while buying games there. Because of that you may have a bigger game base on GoG because it's more profitable to publish there now

We all know damn well that T2 will make it's own Store and put their games on there, getting 100%. These fucks care more about money than anyone else in the industry, look at fucking GTAO. Anyone who thinks they're gonna put their next games on EGS OR Steam is fucking retarded.

Attached: 1520692562425.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Who cares? R* games are shit and over-bloated.

Attached: 1563384676487.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

No.

Why do you autists post these images to pretend anyone making you seethe by pretending to support Epic is Chinese?

Didn't gog pretty much immediately start having severe financial issues when they lowered their cut?

The only reason Epic can get away with it is because they have virtually infinite income from Fortnite to subsidize it with.

SPBP

image is so accurate

DELETE THIS. GOG-CHAN IS PURE YOU DEGENERATE.

Um, I already pirated Octopath last month...

Gog-chan is pure slut

i will never use that garbage

>GOG-CHAN IS PURE
yeah, pure SEX

Attached: 1532728849504.png (1028x1034, 251K)

I MAD

Attached: Deep Goose.png (1000x1000, 27K)

No, I'll pirate as I do with all my other singpleplayer games.
Also, Rockstar have their own launcher faggot

Attached: pietpiraat.jpg (1200x1200, 252K)

>Didn't gog pretty much immediately start having severe financial issues when they lowered their cut?
No, they always had problems. Their have close to no market share and because of that their economy of scale does not exsist. The only thing they offer other than steam is installers, which is in no way enough to gain any traction. Hopefully after GoG galaxy 2.0 they will change something but i doub that, the only reason GoG still exsist is to sell CDPR own games there. Not to gain any operating revenue from GoG on it's own

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Attached: Laura.jpg (1094x1318, 389K)