Umihara Fresh PS4

gematsu.com/2019/08/umihara-kawase-fresh-coming-to-ps4

Switch just lost yet another exclusive. Do you really believe Marvel 3 or Daemon X Machina will be different?

Attached: Umi-Kawase-PS4_08-09-19.jpg (600x337, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKUlWXceIUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody was expecting Umihara to stay exclusive because Nintendo isn't publishing it. Daemon X Machina and MUA3 are both published by Nintendo, those will stay exclusive

>Switch just lost yet another exclusive.
Was this not obvious when Sayonara came to PC?
Regardless, don't give Nicalis money.

Never heard of it

I hate myself for buying the physical jp version, joycons make it unplayable and I don't want to waste money on another controller just for one game.

>those will stay exclusive
God I can't wait to see how hard people will backtrack when they are ported.

See you in uhhh
NEVER EVER

but seriously just buy a Switch if you want to play those games

Honestly, who would even want Daemon X Machina after that horrible demo?

Just like the other 10 timed exclusives?

name 1 Nintendo published game that was a timed exclusive

There is a freaking Nintendo copyright in the title screen of MUA3, alongside Marvel, with Koei only being listed as developers, but having no ownership of the game.

uhhmmm wtf? I bought a swtich for this......

Attached: 1561761181908.png (757x676, 102K)

Didn't stop Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge

Octopath Traveler

Yeah, they published it for timed exclusivity.

stfu, we're done here.

>Octopath Traveler
That's published by Square Enix. Try again

Octopath was published by Square retard
It was just on the Switch first

Why do people care about games being exclusive to switch so much? It's not like there is any other handheld platforms on the market to compete with. Even if game isn't exclusive you can't play PS4 version on the go. Am I missing something over here?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (454x550, 32K)

On Steam. For switch it was nintendo. Just like another publisher will do for the ps4 version of those games.

Switch version had no digital version. What were they thinking?

how's that Bayonetta 2 port you're still waiting on going?

youtube.com/watch?v=PKUlWXceIUo

Don't worry, you aren't missing anything. The gameplay and physics are still fun but there are only 3 fucking levels in this whole game with missions just asking you to retread the same ground but with some enemies/platforms shuffled around. I hope you like that one song for hours

>Yeah, they published it for timed exclusivity.
They wouldn't hold the copyright for "time exclusivity".

Are you also expecting Fire Emblem and Pokemon ports too? Those are also third party developed games where Nintendo co-owns the copyright.

Square published it in Japan. Nintendo only handled the localization/published outside of Japan.

It was only published by nintendo outside of japan. it's original publisher was Square Enix.

That game was going to be ported to other platforms from the start, they said it would've been determined if the Switch version sold well enough (which thankfully it did)

And if anyone disagrees with that, then you can lick my feetpaws (I'm a furry btw)

>On Steam
On every platform in every region.

You're just grasping at straws at this point
Why do you hate Nintendo so much? They make great games

Seething.

>being proud of getting nintendo's sloppy seconds
y i k e s

Yeah the 10 or so hours I played left me a bad impression but I was hoping the mechanics themselves would salvage it, with the only problem being that joycons make it imprecise and hurt my fingers.

Will this have a launch edition with goodies? I missed the switch one because I bought it from amazon and was unaware that the SFC box was exclusive to nicalis store

>Nintendo only handled the localization/published outside of Japan.
They didn't even do that, all Nintendo did was give it advertising in directs while publishing and localization was all Square.

>4k 60fps locked
>grasping at straws

furries get out

Nintendo didn't publish it period.

Keep lying, when the games get ported you'll be humiliated like with P5R

Wait what?

I wasted money importing it from japan, only to end up dropping it because joycons make it unplayable. Had it been announced as multiplat from the start, I would've chosen the PS4 version.

Are snoy nigger the most pathetic bunch on Yea Forums? They don't even care about this game, just the fact that it isn't Switch exclusive. How obsessed can they be?

I wanted thisbut was put off by the open world change instead of levels. How did that work out? Also seeing that one of the meals gives you a longer grapple sounds a little bullshit, especially if later foods give you stronger stuff.

>Daemon X Machina
Published in japan by marvelous. What does it mean?

Timed exclusive like every other one

>exclusive
Nobody thought it was going to be exclusive. Umihara Kawase has always released on multiple handhelds and consoles in the past, for fucks sake Sayonara Umihara Kawase was released on Vita and 3DS.

Oh, thought you meant it as the JP version didnt except pro controller play but the US/PAL version did. MY ERROR.

>I wanted thisbut was put off by the open world change instead of levels. How did that work out?
Not too good. You mostly retread the same spots over and over again while the goal slow expands further and further away. While you can explore and do whatever, it doesn't serve a purpose other then just dicking around as you have one goal and only one goal at a time.

Why do so many developers stab Nintendo in the back?

>Octopath Travler
Good thing that bombed on steam because PC fags have shit taste.

>Paying for a fcuking RPGMaker tier game
Cuck