Damn who would have thought it would all go down from here

Damn who would have thought it would all go down from here

Attached: RHix9Tj.jpg (1132x1498, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAZGMxCfak4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mom, she thinks about going down all the time.

For the Dark Souls series? They're all pretty shit compared to Miyazaki's masterwork (which has better levels, enemies, bosses, combat, music, story, etc). Dark Souls 1 and 2 were really just stepping stones to the goat.

Attached: the-dragonizm-20150617-61.jpg (1841x3362, 1.44M)

BBfags are getting really close to becoming MGS2fag or even Thieffag level of annoying.

Everything I said is true :/

Attached: 1561285942134.gif (360x346, 170K)

Attached: bloodborne__kidnapper_by_menaslg_d9drwuf-pre.jpg (894x894, 81K)

You thought

Attached: ImpureFatGoshawk-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 531K)

Bloodborne is the best game in this style and came after. Are you talking specifically about the Dark Souls series? You must be

Yea nothing comes close to OnS

Attached: dfe5bca5c5cdf82d3d7c7ba664578f06.jpg (1062x1400, 274K)

Basically every fight with actual mechanics is better, which is most of them. O&S just devolves to kiting around waiting to score random hits while BB bosses you actually have to fight with actual mechanics, like parries, BSes, context-specific items, weakpoint staggers, burst staggers, etc. Even the music in o&s is shit because it's all midi and soft instruments compared to BB's tracked score. Nice try, but people that consider o&s "great" are straight Reddit.

>Music
>Reddit

Legit faggot kys. Music doesn't mean shit and hating on OnS is homosexual. The best part of dark souls is waiting out your enemy and attacking at the best moment. The slow and fast dynamic makes them fair and still challenging.The design, and the kino second faze are just a cherry on top.

Attached: 1491343902_Boss_Dragon_Slayer_Ornstein_and_Executioner_Smough_introduction.gif (400x225, 3.61M)

You do everything you mentioned and much more on BB bosses. You are from Reddit because this fight sucks frankly. It's a shallow fight with no mechanics and feels more like a crapshoot then anything else.

Kek they must have ass blasted you repeatedly.

Attached: 1564158759260.gif (458x260, 489K)

I'm one of the best Dark Souls players that ever lived.

>Greatest ds player

-_- ok

Attached: 1564996194806.png (900x900, 1.51M)

It's true. I'm really up there. But way to give up

Attached: 1563158828058.png (411x454, 18K)

O&S has not aged well at all. You're letting nostalgia blind your judgement.

What if they made a game where you are a pirate but you're trapped in a massive Swiss fortress over an old grudge, but it's a haunted Swiss fortress and you have to use your pirate cleverness to get out of the haunted landlubbers' fort

Jesus those dudes are cool, always giving me shills with that presentation

>is there a boss from DS series who is more BADASS than those bros ?

youtube.com/watch?v=gAZGMxCfak4

Yes. Most of the bosses in BB are freaky and have better and more moves

I dont care about BB that much, have fun with tho user, today is friday my dude