What's the most challenging singleplayer fps game? (no old shit)

what's the most challenging singleplayer fps game? (no old shit)

Attached: 5ff45b94-4a1a-4127-8ef9-6299f02dab62.png (1000x654, 300K)

Wrack

Halo 2 LASO.

both easy

Blood.

Peggle Deluxe.

no old shit
fuck off tranny

Do you mean like tactical? Because the challenge in CoD is different from the challenge in Arma.

Can someone post a police stories thread? I can't make threads from my IP range and I want to shit on lost potential.

What's the point of this thread if you're just gonna shitpost? 'Name FPSs?'

im not shitposting i just want a challanging singleplayer fps
more skill based than tactical

OP is clearly 12 years old. i'll give him as pass for being such a faggot, but i'll slap the shit out of him if i see another one of his retarded threads again.

Amid Evil
Dusk

the only faggot here is you for not posting any games faggot
of those graphics idk

Those arcade shooter gamrs made to steel real money.

THE PHANTOM

user fuck off

Far Cry

too easy

Real life military career, does that answer your question?

>no old shit
Screw you then uf you want to miss out on some actual worthwhile games. Almost nothing decent has come out in the past 5 years.

Borne.

Arma 3

and what worthwhile games would that be?

I'm sure you can edit some config files to make the AI insta-oneshot you. What even is the point of this thread?

that's not hard its just annoying

>no old shit
how old is too old for you, 5 years? 10 years? because i think you are in a tough spot son, shooters nowadays are all designed for multiplayer which is the real challenge and no dev wastes time designing good enemy AI and levels etc to make single player fps challenging anymore so they are all piss easy
all you have nowadays are 10~ hours long glorified tutorials to teach you/unlock shit for when you eventually move to multiplayer

too easy

How do you make FPS harder other than requiring shorter reaction time?

When it comes to difficult FPS games

Stalker trilogy
old Delta Force games from late 90s
Ghost Recon 1 + Advanced Warfighter
older Rainbow Six (before Vegas)
Any milsim made by Bohemia
Build engine games on higher diffuculties
Doom Plutonia
Quake on Nightmare
Serious Sam on higher difficulties

Just to name a few

F.E.A.R.

Blood, I don't care if you zoomer you should still go play it on Well Done

played most of these
too easy

Time to jump into multiplayer get wrecked then.

DOOR

well then, time for you create your own game that will challenge yourself.

fps games are not hard, shooters are. Play those instead.

real life

Call of Duty MODERN WARFARE

STUCK

You might wanna try any FPS with a trackball mouse and arrow keys if you feel so cocky.

lvl 10 faceit in csgo
too boring

done it
too easy
its the only way i ever play
too easy

devil daggers

Attached: devil_daggers_9.jpg (2048x1152, 262K)

What an obnoxious fag

Daikatana

mad cuz bad

this, just shoot yourself

Stalker Clear Sky

way too easy

You're like that 13 year old kid who claims he had sex, tells everyone his dad works at Nintendo and fistfights with 4-5 gang members. It's past your bed time, kid.

mad cuz he is bad

timesplitters 2 on the hardest difficulty was hard as balls, not sure if you'll consider that one old though.

Arma 3
For some reason the singleplayer missions were designed like a CoD game with you taking on a fucktillion enemies, but it's an army game so you're not really that much better than the hordes of NPCs you need to kill.

Otherwise just play SWAT 4. I don't care if it's old. It's a great game and pretty challenging to do the later levels without simply killing everybody. And if you're playing single player you've got the extra challenge of having to figure out how your npc squaddies execute all their maneuvers. There's an intentonal blind spot in almost every maneuver they do that you the player are supposed to fill.

killing floor / killing floor 2 on HoE, use commands to set scaling to multiple players, gl

kill yourself
you bring nothing of value

quake 3 on nightmare?

>(no old shit)
all new games are easy

I beat all maps on nightmare and I'm pretty bad in quake.

Tfw no office gf

Maybe if you're Helen Keller

too easy

Serious Sam on highest difficulty is some serious bullshit. It's also kind of old, though.

still too easy

Black

baby's easiest shooter.

Man at first I thought OP was a fag for wanting to play FPS games. But then he said all these games were easy and I'm like "WOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH this dude is a HARDCORE GAMURRRR!"
Mad props OP! Rise up!

stfu and go back you unfunny retard

There is none. All modern fps are made for gamepad and 30fps so when you switch to mouse and keyboard on pc they are just too slow and clunky.

Attached: 15296180212250.gif (487x560, 898K)

holy shit ive been looking for this game for a long time

feel bad for all those anons trying to give a real answer and OP is just being an asshole

Ease up bro, I don't think his peabrain will comprehend his post. The average gwaphix fag is one head bump away from being braindead

Stalker: dead air. Where you can die bleeding out to a rat bite or starve at the starting camp

HL: OpFor on Hard

Far Cry 1 hardest difficulty. Not annoying hard either, it's a lot of fun

>peggle is a tranny game now

fuck

Attached: 1563741667532.jpg (257x529, 25K)

dont think anyone cares about this retard, people just list games they found hard for sake of it

Clever enemy placement, smart enemy AI, Weapons that require more skill to use than just pointing and shooting(things with arcs or AOE damage for example) there are plenty of ways to make games harder desu.

calculated

That shit gets boring after 5 minutes

By making mobility important again? In old shooters players had to move all the time in order to dodge projectiles. Make hitboxes improtant too. If you shooting enemy in the legs/arms they don't take as much damage. No regen bullshit. Make players to prioritise which battles is better to pick first. I can go on and on how much cool shit you can make for a better FPS game.

Attached: 14826719196080.jpg (604x604, 39K)

Time to learn autofellatio then.

Swat 4 on hardest diff nigga

Isn't quake on nightmare is easer than hard because of bugged AI?

Go back and play it, FEAR is actually unreasonably easy

Every fps is easy, prove me wrong.

>no old shit
>graphics matter
zoom zoom

yeah maybe on easiest difficulty ya simp. on hardest its so easy to run out of ammo and get butt blasted by those huge robot dudes

>singleplayer fps games
>no old shit
WHAT FUCKING YEAR DO YOU THINK THIS IS????????

rainbow six 3 athena sword

>memery cookie cutter mods
lmao kid

Perfect Dark, maximum perfectsims, all farsights

You called a legendary playthrough of Halo 2 with all skulls on "easy". You're shitposting.

only because you have to use that abortion that is the n64 controller.
try playing on 1964 with mouse injector game gets alot easier

>not dark sims, ya know the hardest ai opponent besides custom ones

>spawn
>immediately die

Yeah, sure wish these controls were better.

yeah I dont mind that beacuse I know how to cheese spawns too. goldeneye complex I still remember the respawn route

you wont last 5 minutes nigger

>what's the most challenging singleplayer fps game?
>no old shit
There is none.

You need to understand that casuals are the biggest audience and for them, you can't make something more difficult than a "superman playing whac-a-mole".

dark soul

MARSOC. You won’t even get past the tutorial.

i think you just fucking suck.

>no old shit
>responds with Too easy to every post that gives him an answer
Ok so OP is an underage faggot and mods need to prune the thread

bostin in the worst thread on the board