SNEEZY!

SNEEZY!

Attached: sneezy.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Do white women really fuck dogs?

listen user, if you have a daughter or getting one, never, really never, let her stay over night at a friend if it's a dog household
I'm not joking

Women in general fuck dogs.

wat

ok user, don't let your daughter go to girl sleepovers if there is a dog in the house

women do not fuck dogs
stop trying to force your freak bestiality fetish on women, virgins

What about horses?

I wish I was joking user
you have no idea what teenage girls do during sleepovers

you just know

>t. husband who let her wife buy a mastiff because "they're good for protection"

>sleepovers
If the spycams I have in my house teached me something is that the meme isn't real black ones fuck dogs too

this is cute tbqh

Horses are noble animals, it’s a different matter altogether

what?

Ignore the sleepovers part, Yea Forums just quoted it for me

>horses
>noble
no better than mere cattle

It feels better with a dog. Not that I would know.

SNEEDY!

>t.30 yr old roastie who spreads peanut butter on her pusspuss and lets her dog lick it

Imagine being actually so dumb you buy into this shit, and women are supposedly the retarded ones.
Maybe its just incels

someone post the fox sneezing fetish gif

Formerly chucky

cope

dog

Attached: Emotional support dog.png (1305x663, 51K)

I had to scroll waaaay to far down to see this post!

*sneezes*

Attached: retard.gif (430x408, 908K)

Stalk boys on social media, talk about sex like they experienced it before when they haven't but pretend to, play the Sims and get male Sims pregnant and murder Sims to find and woohoo the Grim Reaper, play chat roulette and secretly wish they find a cute guy with no shirt, talk shit about other girls in school, talk shit about boys they don't like and complain about their brothers, complain about boob sizes and period cramps, play Singstar and think they're amazing when the whole neighborhood screams out of their windows for them to stop doing that shit at night, sleep.

LONDON!!?