Here’s The Death Stranding PC Confirmation Which Sony Deleted In 2015

respawnfirst.com/heres-the-death-stranding-pc-confirmation-which-sony-deleted-in-2015/

Attached: Death Stranding PC version.jpg (600x338, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUnjxftU6r0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a girlfriend

You sound like a very desperate waiting game player desu. Just wait like you normally do bro.
You have waited for every single ps4 game and are still waiting for a few. What a shame desu.

itll be like a 6 month delayed release at most

>idorts, switch and ps4 owners: we're excited for new games
>mustardrace: SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING SO MAYBE WE COULD POTENTIALLY PLAY IT IN THE FUTURE, WE WON

impressive, yet pathetic cope

Oof I have heard that one before....

>implying masterrace gives a fuck which platform the games releases

more like "oh cool, maybe I'll play this game sometime"

Attached: backlog.png (481x345, 17K)

Yeah, that surely explains how every thread about a game not on PC is still 90% about PC players asking for it. The only time death stranding was allowed to have any real discussion was when it was first announced with no platforms in mind. When it was revealed as PS4 exclusive the discussion was immediately dominated by "it's a movie game" and "it was never going to be good anyways". What is the discussion now about? How it might come to PC with nobody talking about movie games anymore. It's so fucking obvious that discussion here is absolutely ruined by jealous mustards that it's pathetic.

I cant wait for that great pc game to come to my ps4 oh wait, what pc game :?

And it always turns out to be true :^)
What was the last one, MHW?

:^)

Rust is coming soon™
That is if they can get it to run on the crippled hardware

At least I was able to play the game on PS4, enjoy the discussion and didn't have to deal with your bs when I played it later on PC :^) Looks like I win again.

>sońyggers post their le yellow face meme without pause and are hated for it
>i sleep
>everyone dabs on them and of course bully them
>haha mustard race, h-have fun playing it later!1!

Space Engineers

>every thread about a game not on PC is still 90% about PC players asking for it
because the majority of people on Yea Forums are pc only players, idiot.

But I'm sure Death Stranding will be on youtube a couple hours after release?

Nice one, zoomer. I'm sure you'll enjoy watching other people play video games.

ha haha haha. Rust? I played rust back when I had a pc and it was honestly fucken trash. Oh lets fucken collect and craft bro, log on the next day to see the rice farming Hello Kitties have mauled absolutely everything you did, rinse and repeat wow what a fucking great game.

Sorry never heard of it. Must be an indie game nobody bought.

>At least I was able to play
>stable 25 fps
>no transmog
>no gathering hub NPCs
>westernised goblina handler instead of qt3.14

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

>PS4 exclusive until PS5 launches
>propably a GOTY edition for both PS5 and PC
thats the most likely outcome if it will ever hit the PC market.

this
mustards wish they had madden, 2k or cod
those are the highest selling and best games

Copulate

Attached: 1563886471391.png (1256x1300, 440K)

VRRROOOM VRRRROOM
VRRUM VRUM...
PRRT PRRT PRTT..
VRUM VRUM VRUM.....

>mfw all these hurtbutt so(n)y fangays itt.

Enjoy your one game machine fuccbois. It's been almost 6 years since the console came out and BB is still the only exclusive worth playing. Now even the Kojima's game coming to PC:

Attached: 11 (2).jpg (480x473, 14K)

sneed

>mfw never bought a ps4.

Attached: 1555885586519.gif (360x263, 623K)

>caring about visuals in monster hunter
Even now I don't have any of that shit installed on PC. Whatever floats your boat though, guess it was true afterall that MHW brought a lot of casuals into the series.

pathetic, yet impressive cope

>backlog on PC
>it's all shitty emulation of superior console games
>still not as good as consoles
wew

KCK KCK KCK..
KCK KCK KC..
KCKCKCK...
HUURRREEHEHEHEH

Attached: 90.jpg (1080x2007, 1.05M)

Well youre missing out on these games, all fully exclusive and not even on PSnow for PC.

Attached: file.png (1397x899, 278K)

Besiege
youtube.com/watch?v=EUnjxftU6r0

Seething, pick that cotton bro but remember, the bag has a hole in it.

I'm 100% sure this game will be delayed, no way this thing will release out in 3 months when hackjima complained about crunch and still fixing gameplay

Attached: IMG_20180228_135602.jpg (297x126, 13K)

>projecting
sonygroid pls

Attached: 1565356633246.jpg (2976x5312, 1.41M)

It wont...feel right on PC...

regardless if this is fake or not, it's irrelevant

sony didn't fully own the IP in 2015
but they own it since then

I wasn't bringing up race at all mongol it is a metaphor.

This is everyone though. I own consoles only and my backlog actually makes me feel like i have a problem with snapping up games now for later.

war.. changed
or did it?

Attached: ezgif-4-6035159eafbf.gif (480x270, 3.51M)

STRANDING

Wow, I think I can play this on my mobile.

They removed the exclusive listing on every sony site, but the preorder page is still up

Attached: file.png (1163x879, 72K)

>play
>Death Stranding

Attached: loin.png (490x315, 122K)

Maybe, which has the better hardware, your phone or your gaming console?

They've owned it since it was announced as Death Stranding in 2016, where they still called it "console exclusive to PS4".

>Wait
>PC

Attached: 1533706653479.gif (153x113, 342K)

I have a ps4 not a switch.
Whats the point of a pc if by the time you actually get to play the game you upgraded it for, it is outdated? Pay up goyim.

It was always announced on PC. I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Has every gamer a peanut brain and doesn't remember ?

>sister has ps4 that she never uses
>I can use it though
>Yea Forums shills BloodBorne
>buy BloodBorne
>it's shit
>Yea Forums shills RDR2
>buy RDR2
>it's shit
>now Yea Forums is shilling Death Stranding
Not gonna fool me this time with your straight to Netflix "games".

>PS4 release: 2013
>PS4 Pro release: 2016
>PS5 soon

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (293x293, 125K)

I have a ps4 from 2014 and it is still 100s how many upgrades have you made on your pc since then? Tick Tock goyim its almost 2020.

>buy BloodBorne
>buy RDR2
You shouldn't have bought them regardless since they both run at 30 FPS on consoles.

>he paid almost 6 years of "pls let me use my own internet"
>he spent almost 6 years still playing upscaled 1080p at silky smooth 30fps
>he got to enjoy 1 soulsclone and 1 tomb raider clone for his sacrifices
Ah shit what am I gonna do without Knack and Knack 2

Attached: LOOK AT HIS LIPS.png (488x432, 94K)

What am I going to do without wow and league of legends!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
What a fucking moron.

>developed with sony's in house dev software by sony's in house RnD people in conjunction with kojimas new japanese company

its actually hilarious looking at these delusional PC pajeets begging for the game. I actually hope it comes to PC because I dont like playing on snoys underpowered prison toy but thats a fat fucking chance. PCniggers havent been this pathetic since the first few years of bloodborne, all those "real" french amazon leaks and whatever exposed their true nature forever. Dicklets who exclusively "play" on their /r/pcmasterrace epic battlestations need to stop deluding themselves into thinking that they are some "master race". The only master race is the adult man with money to do whatever he wants and the pc beaners in their mothers basements are not that

I wouldnt know
Its not like ps4 offers anything comparable to either of those
or to civilization
or cities skylines
or total war
or auto chess
or really any realtime or grand strategy or simulation game
or anything with sandboxes or modding

but hey, days gone is THE game of a lifetime :^)

Attached: money_gone.gif (480x270, 3.66M)

ON THE LEDGE

Just buy a ps4 you broke loser.

>W-we have autochess!
The fucking state of pc

Yeah. It happened with Nioh

Why would you even want this game based on what has been shown?

because it's shaping to be the game of the decade

It's a story heavy game though and u just know some gay user is gonna spoil it every single day on Yea Forums

And Spider-Man
And Red Dead 1/2
And God of War 1/2/3/4
Thats a long ass 6 months bro.

How many of those games dont run on a 50e office computer from 2008? Why the fuck are pcpajeets always listing shit from the last 30 years instead of something new as proof of why /r/pcmasterrace is a relevant thing? Everyone with a brain owns a computer you fucking faggot, the discussion is between whether or not a brand new gaymen station is worth it over a 200e console that plays everything new+ its exclusives

>actual pure game without cutscenes and motioncapped lesbians
nope, cant have that

PC WINS AGAIN

Attached: average PC player.png (1068x601, 261K)

>How many of those games dont run on a 50e office computer from 2008?
all of them except auto chess
>/r/pcmasterrac
stopped reading
go back nigger

>haha stopped reading when you exposed me!11

all pcpajeets are redditors, you sure impressed me with all those "games" like cities skylines that certainly require a brand new top of the line le battlestation to "play"

didnt read lol
>>>/reddit/

Am I being baited? Did you know Havok is owned by Microsoft and still used in exclusive games made by others? It's just a fucking engine.

Are you fucking retarded? Havok is something that you license to use, nobody fucking decides to just "use" havok in one of their games for free. Decima is sony's first party development engine and its used for exactly 0 non exclusive sony games out there

>or exactly 0 non exclusive sony games
its been used for 3 games in total so far
also

>In June 2016, Hideo Kojima announced preparation for Kojima Productions' independent game Death Stranding, inspecting two engine candidates, of which the latter had been used to create the first teaser that was unveiled at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2016 conference

>its been used for 3 games in total so far
and how many of them arent exclusive sony games you fucking autistic piece of braindead shit?

>In June 2016, Hideo Kojima announced preparation for Kojima Productions' independent game Death Stranding, inspecting two engine candidates
and? are you fucking retarded? the news that followed quite soon was that the game is being developed on decima you fucking autist, I wouldnt be surprised at all if snoy is giving decima and their in house tech wizards to kojima for the exact reason that it tightens snoys grip on death stranding

>heres your sample size of 3 bro

>y-you just w-wait t-th-thats only 3 g-games h-haha its just an engine h-haha

thanks for confirming that youre literally retarded, sony could license out their software if they wanted to and they have zero reason to do so

>bro its 3 out of 3

epic dunkey joke bro lol
keep saying it haha

>watching ecelebs
after all youre used to watching over playing

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO.png (645x529, 62K)

you must browse twitter a lot!

what am i looking at here, why does right look better

Its cause its coming on PS5 too retards

weakest deflection in this thread, a cope grasping for straws so desperate its sad

Attached: 1453306601921.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

so i was right

is projecting how you cope after you
>admit to watching ecelebs
>admit to be a redditor

hohoo hoooo

Attached: oh no no cat.jpg (2496x3328, 971K)

this "game" looks pretty shit

so i was right lmao

is projecting how you cope after you
>admit to watching ecelebs
>admit to be a redditor

oh no.. oh no no no

Attached: oh no no no.jpg (428x429, 48K)

yeah i didnnt do either of those
you admitted to trying too hard with your first post tho

What the fuck is wrong with the left?

>Yeah, that surely explains how every thread about a game not on PC is still 90% about PC players asking for it.
I'm an idort and I'm usually one of those people.
Only a fucking retard buys multiplats on consoles unless they have some serious extra content like DQ11 on the switch.
Otherwise I want every non-exclusive on PC because its simply the best platform with the most options for me as the consumer, and I will bitch when a game has its PC launch arbitrarily held back so that the PC release doesn't make the console ports look bad.

Most people that ask for PC ports are probably like me and own consoles as well, they just want the game on PC because they're not a fucking pleb and know that its better.

Attached: Chihuahua+berserk+mode+_ca10b9119b6f932071436307de0cfe0a.jpg (2048x2048, 340K)

but you did
how new are you that you thought surely nobody will notice

Out of all of those games, the only interesting ones are Bloodborne, uh, Yakuza 6, and I've heard bad things about Fist of the North Star and the Kamen Rider game but they might be cool.

PS4 really has no value outside of being a machine that normies can play FIFA, CoD, GTA and Fortnite on

yeah im thinking you should lurk more
you are pulling out every le fahny Yea Forums joke you can think of

If Death Stranding was a Sony owned IP and was going to be full exclusive, do you not think Sony would have been shoving that in everyones faces?

If the first game from Hideo Kojima after leaving Konami was a Sony Exclusive we would know it. Quietly taking down articles saying that its going to PC and just hoping that no one notices that its a multiplat before buying it on your console is not what a company with a big exclusive does.

Did you ever consider that it was deleted because it was false information?

i see
anything else you want to admit, newfriend?

Ok Lol dont bother reply anymore

>it was deleted because it was false information?
Why would Kojima himself lie about it coming to PC about a year later after some timed console exclusivity?
Thats a weird lie to make up, and its weird how Sony has never claimed that Death Stranding is an exclusive. They're normally so good about calling things exclusives even when they aren't, they have so many "console exclusives" that its hard to keep track of which "exclusives" the PS4 has that AREN'T just fucking multiplats or ports of multiplats

Kamen Rider: Climax Fighters isn't Playstation exclusive at all, though. It got an updated rerelease called Climax Scramble which is exclusive to the Switch.

>Most people that ask for PC ports are probably like me and own consoles as well,
no they arent, you probably included since only delusional beggars hound threads of games for muh PC version. Anyone with a brain who owns all the machines they could possibly care about see a game thats coming up for X machine, go "its a good thing I have that machine" and if it eventually gets a PC version, they either dont care or they get it again/ for cheaper to get more consistent, versatile and superior access to the game

>shitty emulation
>plays BotW and P5 at 4k60
>meanwhile on official emulators for consoles

Attached: ME1.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Sony is VERY sneaky about their exclusives. If they can call it an exclusive they will. Climax Scramble is on the Switch? Well too bad Climax Fighters isn't, guess that means Climax Fighters is still exclusive ;)

>Anyone with a brain who owns all the machines they could possibly care about see a game thats coming up for X machine, go "its a good thing I have that machine" and if it eventually gets a PC version, they either dont care or they get it again/ for cheaper to get more consistent, versatile and superior access to the game
"Idort" has never been "I BUY THEM ALL WITHOUT QUESTION JUST IN CASE" thats just being an idiot.
A lot of people simply don't want a PS4 or an Xbone because if you aren't a retarded 10 year old and know anything about computers you would know that they're overpriced garbage with no games.

What kind of fucking retard just buys every console regardless of whether or not it has games, and then proceeds to get fucking scammed into double dipping because he couldn't wait 4 fucking months to buy the PC release.

I see, a phoneposter too
>eceleb audience
>mobile nigger
>newnigger
>plebbitor
>twatter
>sonygroid
you couldnt be more cancerous if you tried

Ok Lol Dont bother reply anymore ok? Lmao

This

ill add it to the list
>i was merely pretending
>eceleb audience
>mobile nigger
>newnigger
>plebbitor
>twatter
>ESL
>sonygroid
anything else?

Except you get all the content of Climax Fighters on Climax Scramble, plus new added content.

Stop replying, I won't give you anything haha

added brainlet

You should add "my superior" too :)

Yeah but Climax Fighters isn't on the Switch, Climax Scramble is, still exclusive. Checkmate Nintendbabby ;)

it's not just visuals and you know it

Attached: Monster Hunter World - Loading time comparison between PC and PS4.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

timed exclusive deal, PC gets sony's sloppy seconds, xbox gets nothing (as usual), switch releases another batch of $70 cartons.
/thread. pack it up

added ironic underage

Which launcher do I need to play DS on my rig?

Don't forget to add "better than me in every way"

mod

NOOO FUCK YOU PS5 WILL HAVE SSD TOO WE WILL CATCH UP WITH 2012 TECH

That was already covered in ironic underage

Concrete Genie and Dreams aren't on the list either.

fuckin checked
how can sonygroids ever recover

Ironic underage are better than you in every way? Wow

lmaoo

Is this like a new sonyfag shitposting method?

lmao is that the stock PS4? PC is still a bit faster than Pro on load times but it's well worth not having to deal with the PC gamer community.

We have literally been talking about this for years

The trouble of completely believing that Death Stranding is going to PC is that the game is using the Decima engine from Guerrilla Games, the same engine used to create Horizon Zero Dawn and it was lent to Kojima in order to create Death Stranding. Don't certain studios, especially first party studios, patent the instruments they create and use?

Until Dawn also uses the Decima, and Supermassive is a third party studio.

I'll just spoil for you now: It's some bullshit about video-games being our life in another dimension. That's why there's so many actors, that's what Kojima "shoehorned" with Big Boss=Venom=Player.

Kojima said he was striaght up given the full source code with no contractual obligations, but also that he will team up with guerrilla since they know the engine

Until dawn is a first party game

and not at all on pc.

It's not though.

>misrepresenting the truth
fuck you, kojima was given decima with no contractual obligations to check whether he liked it before signing a deal with sony with contractual obligations.

Why are PC fags so desperate for this game, just go play dota and buy a console if you want to play real games

>Wanting more games to play in spite of a growing backlog of games across the years and several consoles
Its a kind of greed you'll never understand since your censorstation hardly has any games to play at all

Not sure why you think that would be a problem. It's still a Sony game running on a Sony engine, having it running on different hardware wouldn't infringe any of their patents.

>MOST PEOPLE ARE IDORTS LIKE ME HEHE
>delusion, most are beggars who dont have the machines that have the games they desperately want to play
>U-UHH IM JUST N-NOT RETARDED WHO BUYS EVERYTHING

aand exposed, how easily the pcpajeet cracks and reveals its true nature. I dont own every machine either, coincidentally I also dont go into threads about nintendie or xbox shit to beg for them on any other platform because I actually dont give a fuck instead of just being a pretending poorfag

so why are you in this thread? and whatever you say you already lost pcnigger, you literally cant save face no matter how hard you try

>heres news that sony doesnt list it as exclusive anymore
>yooo why are you so desperate broo like chill
lmao
cope

actual underage

Why bring up god of war here?