Yea Forums says a game it's bad

>Yea Forums says a game it's bad
>It's actually really good
Never listening to you fucks again, you only like weebshit and kid games.

Attached: borderlands_2_2.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Borderlands is literallly reddit, maybe you should go back there.

You are literally retarded

based
gaige better not be your favorite or I take back that based

>everything I don't like is Reddit
Yikes

Why not? She cute

Attached: 1554332032678.jpg (751x1063, 149K)

It literally has memes.

So does Yea Forums. Does that mean the game is literally Yea Forums?

Come on, you stupid shills, you have 5 threads for this shit already
Loudly screaming that the game is good will never change the fact that the game is actually really boring garbage and you're a coping fuck with a taste for garbage

She looks like she fucks psychos.

>Borderlands is literallly reddit, maybe you should go back there.

Attached: faggot.jpg (400x400, 30K)

She only fucks Deathtrap.
seven vibration modes

>western game
>good

>really good
Mmmmm nah.

>howtodriveajokeintotheground.faggot

>howtodriveajokeintotheground.faggot

Attached: images.jpg (247x204, 10K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DO U LIKE THE GAME I DONT LIKE STOOOOP LIKING IT PLAY ANOTHRE GAME PLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE MOOOOOOOOOOM THE INTERNET GUY IS PLAYING A GAME I DONT LIIIKE

Attached: gearbox writing.png (1245x324, 43K)

>2
>Good

Isn't it a little early to be revving up that Borderlands marketing again?

Yes, imagine playing a game that was "literally" any website. Kill yourself immediately and if you can't manage that, leave for anywhere that isn't here. LOL OMG THEY MADE A WACKY REFERENCE TO (my favorite website) TIME TO BUY THEIR GAME!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely retarded way of thinking. If you think that bullet sponge enemies with boring as fuck guns with an occasional forced meme counts as a "good game", you never truly enjoyed video games.
>b-but it's fun with friends
Yeah, so is getting fucked in the ass. You can do ANYTHING "with friends" and have a good time. So why not have a good time in a game that's actually GOOD instead of pretending to have a good time with a shitt as fuck meme machine?

>Read that in claptrap's voice
Yep, typical gearbox writing

>bullet sponge enemies
t. retard who doesn't use slag

>thinking objectively bad gameplay is good
kek

slag is the worst mechanic ever conceived in a shooter

imagine being this bad at games

>game that's actually GOOD

Can't wait for your recommendations

Just did, that must suck. Now you imagine defeding gearbox. Oh wait, you're already doing it for free

LOL BIG NUMBERS GOOD I LIKE BIG NUMBERS BECAUSE IT MEANS I'M ACCOMPLISHING SOMETHING IN A CO-OP VIDEO GAME. HEY BUDDIES LOOK HOW MUCH DAMAGE I'M DOING! I'M CARRYING I'M CARRYING YOU I'M CARRYING YOU BECAUSE I'M USING THIS MECHANIC THAT SPEEDS UP THE GAMEPLAY LOOP.
Are you seriously this stupid? Do you honestly believe speeding up the game is the answer to making a shit game not-shit? Because it's not. Loot shooters were a mistake because they are never good. Why not just work at McDonalds? It's the same grind and you have to use the same level of imagination to not hate yourself there as you would in BL2.

making an argument for bullet sponge enemies=defending gearbox
the absolute state of brainlets

using his own opinion as facts and im the stupid one, cope more retard

Deus Ex

>Do you honestly believe speeding up the game is the answer to making a shit game not-shit
yes

Hi Randy...shouldn't you be in court today? or are you just shitposting during recess?

Attached: shaun of the aliens.gif (400x225, 2.26M)

>...
>K

Oh look, is that user USING HIS OWN OPINION AS FACT? Because he's STATING that BL isn't a pile of shit? WOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAINST THAT? Looks like I've lost this argument folks! I just wasn't strong enough to fight user and his REAL facts. You seriously need to reevaluate all of your life choices that led up to you thinking BL2 is anything but trash. Why can't you just do us a favor and just LEAVE? I promise you that you are in the minority when you say "I like BL2!" on this website. When we ask you to go back (to reddit), it's partly for our benefit but MOSTLY for yours. People on reddit actually LIKE this game, so why wouldn't you want to talk about it with other people who also like it? Instead, you're here shitting up the quality of this board with a MEME GAME that has no substance, pretending to not shill a game that a a lot of people don't like here. I'm begging you, PLEASE return to reddit for your sake and ours.

>Oh look, is that user USING HIS OWN OPINION AS FACT? Because he's STATING that BL isn't a pile of shit? WOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAINST THAT? Looks like I've lost this argument folks! I just wasn't strong enough to fight user and his REAL facts. You seriously need to reevaluate all of your life choices that led up to you thinking BL2 is anything but trash. Why can't you just do us a favor and just LEAVE? I promise you that you are in the minority when you say "I like BL2!" on this website. When we ask you to go back (to reddit), it's partly for our benefit but MOSTLY for yours. People on reddit actually LIKE this game, so why wouldn't you want to talk about it with other people who also like it? Instead, you're here shitting up the quality of this board with a MEME GAME that has no substance, pretending to not shill a game that a a lot of people don't like here. I'm begging you, PLEASE return to reddit for your sake and ours.

Attached: 1565123002998.jpg (785x731, 89K)

> (You)
>>Oh look, is that user USING HIS OWN OPINION AS FACT? Because he's STATING that BL isn't a pile of shit? WOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAINST THAT? Looks like I've lost this argument folks! I just wasn't strong enough to fight user and his REAL facts. You seriously need to reevaluate all of your life choices that led up to you thinking BL2 is anything but trash. Why can't you just do us a favor and just LEAVE? I promise you that you are in the minority when you say "I like BL2!" on this website. When we ask you to go back (to reddit), it's partly for our benefit but MOSTLY for yours. People on reddit actually LIKE this game, so why wouldn't you want to talk about it with other people who also like it? Instead, you're here shitting up the quality of this board with a MEME GAME that has no substance, pretending to not shill a game that a a lot of people don't like here. I'm begging you, PLEASE return to reddit for your sake and ours.

so why are you in a thread about borderlands if you hate it so much? get a life and stop being such a faggot

Because I'm trying to help OP learn the differences in internet communities. Reddit games are for reddit, and everything else is for Yea Forums. You can't crosspost without someone calling you out and no one has done that yet so it was my turn to step up to the plate.

>Because I'm trying to help OP learn the differences in internet communities. Reddit games are for reddit, and everything else is for Yea Forums. You can't crosspost without someone calling you out and no one has done that yet so it was my turn to step up to the plate.

Attached: 1565122674368.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

>>>
> Anonymous 08/09/19(Fri)07:04:46 No.473508828▶
>File: 1565122674368.jpg (148 KB, 988x1059)
> (You)
>>Because I'm trying to help OP learn the differences in internet communities. Reddit games are for reddit, and everything else is for Yea Forums. You can't crosspost without someone calling you out and no one has done that yet so it was my turn to step up to the plate.

Good with friends, but by yourself, I’m not so sure. Also Claptrap feels like the most forced, hamfisted character I’ve ever seen in a game

Attached: 4C8FCF76-DDDC-4939-8833-C76D57A858B9.png (1280x720, 54K)

>Good with friends, but by yourself, I’m not so sure
Automatically a shit game. There is no "not being sure". It's either good or it's not and if it's not good, then by process of elimination, it's bad. If you need to drag other people down to playing this cash grab in order to pretend you're having fun, guess what? It's not fun. You can do anything in the world with friends and still have fun. You can play in traffic with friends and I promise you'll have a good time. But saying "it's fun with friends" is one of the biggest red flags of a bad game. Well, a red flag for people with taste.

Easy win, get fucked viral marketers.