>okay
>invite him
>he then says that hes streaming and asks me not to swear
>okay
>we play
>friend wont shut the fuck up with thanking people who follow him
>he's not playing attention because hes talking to his viewers
>he straight up goes semi afk to thank subs and donations
if i had known he was streaming i would have set my status to offline before launching the game. it was a nightmare

Attached: 1565342477521.jpg (719x547, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241587648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

scream the nword on his stream until he gets banned then call him a faggot

should have just told him to stop being a faggot and kicked him

ask him if he wants to meet later and whose turn is it to be the bottom

Whats it like to have friends to play with? I'm 29 and never had any friends. I'm not a neet either. I have a job working in office admin in a hospital.

>streamer friend wanted to meet up
>he also irl streams
i said i was busy that weekend
im not an asshole
neither of us are gay i dont think
its shit. a lot of the ones i used to play with just threw games and shouted inane garbage over the mic trying to be funny. only friend i have left to play with is my streamer friend

Attached: 1565255892192.jpg (491x542, 74K)

Tell him to give you a heads up next time so you can at least prepare a fake streamer personality. Don't let people put you on the spot like that.

Attached: 5abafeeea8f93.jpg (276x254, 13K)

>its shit. a lot of the ones i used to play with just threw games and shouted inane garbage over the mic trying to be funny. only friend i have left to play with is my streamer friend
I'd like to just get some normal friends to hang out with and do things like go for drinks and stuff but I don't know how. They don't really even need to like games.

>let me tell you about the jews

I wish streaming wasnt just pure jerking off of the watchers/subs/etc. Only the biggest guys like Dr D, Ninja, etc, can go on without viewer jerk off (and even then they have to the "WHOA HUGE 200 DOLLAR DONNO COMING IN FROM XXBUTTSNIFFXX" then read the donation message. And god forbid youre not as big as them otherwise you have to go into viewer jerk off over time

Its just fucking annoying. I get that they wouldnt get subs or donations if they didnt but god damn its just so tiresome.

If i could be a successful streamer just by playing the game, being good, and keeping it simple, I would. But the amount of falliation you need to do is not worth it.

What game was it?

>Get home from work and hop on PC
>See friends on discord
>I start to join, but notice one or two of them are streaming
>Set status to offline and play Single player games
I hate feeling like I'm walking on eggshells just to talk to my friends. Fuck twitch.

Attached: 1560551767689.jpg (840x866, 41K)

no i think we're done. next time he asks to join me im going to ask if hes streaming and if he is then im going to reject him. i cant fake the streamer personality stuff
friends are over rated, eventually youll realise you dont need any
get a gf somehow instead
EPICWAFFLESAUCE WITH THE BIG 12 DOLLAR DONATION. THANKS BRO I APPRECIATE IT. CHAT CAN WE GET SOME LOVE FOR WAFFLESAUCE IN CHAT
i hate it all
csgo
so i guess i deserved it

Attached: 1565350085797.png (673x593, 47K)

ahh, Hideri is soo pretty

things that never happened

The worst thing is when people ask you to idle to inflate their viewer count
This is why I always do a pewdiepie if they start streaming without my consent

Attached: 1534360923658.jpg (863x960, 98K)

Ask for a cut, since you’re helping him make money

This.

tell him to mute when talking to his chat, it's not that fucking difficult

>friend wants to stream
>ok
>nothing changes in how we act
>probably start being even more offensive than usual just because
>only get one viewer who stays for like 2 hours talking to us through chat

Attached: 1546982578625.png (499x326, 225K)

>friends are over rated, eventually youll realise you dont need any
>get a gf somehow instead
i see your power level is still lacking, hopefully soon you will realize it is exactly the other way around

Attached: sachiko gets bapped.jpg (500x514, 27K)

This. It's still really hard for me to find new friends though. Only have 1 friend left.

Just be honest and tell him you'd rather just play without the streaming because it's not fun to play with someone whose mind is somewhere else.

Attached: 1499280219935.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

yeah, just tell him you don't want to have sex when he keeps yelling someone else's name during it

Attached: 1406612931885.gif (500x280, 619K)

>i'm not an asshole
Worse, you're a little bitch

when you get friends you'll realize they're all annoying and retarded. there is no such thing as that muh special best friend who is always there for me, that's some movie bullshit unless you had a childhood friend

> tfw no homosexual zoomer friends
Oh boy i am so happy.

I didn't even think about that but yes that's practically the same thing.

The problem isn't friends as a concept, the problem is the friends you found. Only reason I haven't lost my consciousness to the void at my age is because I still have 3 people I can talk to and hold full conversations besides my own self. It really helps to know people besides coworkers that you can actually trust.

Attached: 1564272749305.png (1026x720, 536K)

uhhh, user?

>Friend is streaming
>Asks me not to swear
Oh ok
>Play a few matches and forget about it
>Get killed
>Yell "Fucking niggers"
>Friend gets banned from twitch

Attached: 1565011857128m.jpg (767x1024, 104K)

You should have nigger and jewbombed the stream.

online friends are just as valid or better than IRL shit normie friends

Attached: traaa_tan_did_it_all_by_totally_not_a_fetish_dd7z4qy.png (1022x877, 647K)

>join the chat
>WHATS UP NIGGER!
>user NO I'M STREAMING!
He had like one view so It was fine

there is a sense of security or confirmation that can only be found by just meeting your friends in person compared to online that you can only describe if you get where I'm talking about.

Holy shit my sides

>They don't really even need to like games.

you don't know what are you asking for, I have friends like that and it's a BORE. When you don't have a common topic to chat that is interesting to everyone then you're fucked.

Or even better, they start showing up with their GFs so we can't even talk about our personal shit.

You're all just jelly the streamer is making 3,000 dollars per month on Patreon

Attached: 1528988242500.jpg (426x312, 15K)

Based

Isn't this kinda racist? What if the guy who said nigger has the n word pass in real life? That's why I don't react like
>user NO I'M STREAMING!
They might have the n word pass.

i cut contact with all my friends and got a fiance and couldn't be happier. whenever i make online friends i usually only talk to them for a limited time because having friends sucks. having someone to cuddle and be quiet with is so much better.

>one of my first and best online friends I've had for years
>dota 2 comes out and he can only play and talk about that
>we grow apart and at some point we get mad at each other, end up blocking each other everywhere
>haven't seen him for years now
>somehow end up checking twitter settings today, find him in the blocked accounts
>girl name, trans flag, she/her on the bio
What the fuck brings people to do this, I feel bad about him now.

Having no friends is a huge red flag when you dare someone.
That's the male equivalent of "I only get along with boys because girls are too much drama"

Attached: 1564063197200.jpg (400x400, 127K)

>What the fuck brings people to do this
Don't worry about it goy

Date*

if you're in high school then yea

red flags aren't inherently meaningful. they just signal that there might be meaning and that you should pay attention. i'm nuts but we fit together really nice
>thread is about friends and streamers
>lets just bring tranny stuff into it for no reason
fuck off, dude.

>playing game
>doing surprisingly well
>keep shitting on one dude in particular
>go to play next day
>see that I'm banned
>accused of stream sniping

Attached: ts.png (574x646, 408K)

Why would you befriend a person that's pretending to be friends with people for subs and donations?

It's about a friend I used to have, kill yourself.

Boomer

Attached: 1565052564393.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

it's completely pointless and just turns this into the 50th thread about trannys today.

Because they share the wealth.

>Dude says he's streaming
>Teamkill him all the time until he rages and leaves

Attached: 1563934888762.png (869x768, 527K)

This pretty much. I think we'd all like to have some good friends that we really get along with. I personally don't have any friends because the ones I found were all self-centered who just wanted anyone to rant about their problems to.

I understand. This is acceptable.

>do a pewdiepie

Attached: 1478031880273.png (600x802, 418K)

>don't worry user, leave healing to m- OHH THANKS FHA GHOTH FOR SUBSCRIBING MY MAN! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME THANKS!!!

You didn't hear?

Attached: 1561497090858.png (650x718, 462K)

Quality thread

Attached: Screenshot - 8_8_2019 , 7_29_27 AM.jpg (803x649, 134K)

DESPITE 13% OF THE POPULATION

What did he say again?

youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps

Attached: 1564752382236.jpg (382x213, 19K)

The thing is, it might be better right now, but friends stay, while hoes might leave you one day for a huge list of random shit that happens in a couple.
As you are right now, having cut contact with everyone except your gf, if she leaves (I don't wish it to you), you will literally get mentally destroyed, be depressed for months if not years, if you don't pull the trigger.
Don't put all your eggs in one basket. especially when it's love

Dumb magician

lol my bf moved continents for me and we are going to marry soon. he's definitely not going to leave me for another girl and i won't leave him either. i think we'll be fine.

I'm gonna fuck your boyfriend in the ass

for my next trick, I'll make TWO virginities disappear!

Attached: 1565199995080.webm (1280x720, 185K)

What a legend.

he said he's not gay, faggot.

Nyaa, I think. To go with the cat ears

Actions speak louder than words, slut
He craves my cock

god please do it on me

Just say "Brb getting smokes"

he said that one time on mdma doesn't count

It's as good as your friends.

fuckin cope

literally the epitome of pussywhipped

>gays
>faithful
pick one

Friends aren't worth it, even if they're good people they get on your nerves after more than an hour or two with them, and sometimes you get annoyed by their normalfag tastes and tendencies, but you have difficulty cutting them off because they're not inherently bad and you're not a dick. Fuck it, don't do friendship.

Attached: followingshimeji.png (1146x631, 302K)

I have a bunch of IRL friends but at the same time barely anything in common with them when compared to my online friends

Maybe you're the problem and not them, user

Attached: 1565272738500.jpg (498x664, 44K)

>even if they're good people they get on your nerves after more than an hour or two with them

Make better friends. Don't make friends with Yea Forums retards who spout a "funny Yea Forums meme" every 5 seconds and say shit like "kys" and "kek" and other Yea Forums buzzwords out loud """ironically""".

You're probably the issue, not them. Being overly cynical and trying to find faults in others is a sign of your own weakness.

>thread full of animefaggots
every time

>i am not asshole

Attached: soy.png (186x271, 7K)

Could be, can't say I care much.
>Don't make friends with Yea Forums retards who spout a "funny Yea Forums meme" every 5 seconds and say shit like "kys" and "kek" and other Yea Forums buzzwords out loud """ironically""".
I've never met someone like this in real life, I don't even like most Yea Forums humor.
I wouldn't say I'm overly cynical, definitely cynical but not overly so. I don't go out of my way to find faults in them either they just do things which annoy me.

welcome to Yea Forums, now fuck off

>i am not an asshole

Attached: NPC.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>weeb site thats literally a copypaste of japanese imageboard culture has weebs
every time

Friends are worth it. Those guys weren't your friends.

>complaining about anime on Yea Forums of all sites

Attached: 3408423890.jpg (900x810, 55K)

Ironic shitpostic is still shitposting, you piece of shit.

Then stop doing it.

>im not an asshole
Drop something on your toe and scream FUCKING NIGGERS MY TOE.
That way you can get him banned and get some pain sympathy.

Then stop ironic shitposting.

Yea Forums is not anymore anime site, retarded faggot.

Now tell me how you are better than reddit or trannies, oh wait you are not.

yes it is

Attached: 1550113755500.gif (500x500, 453K)

>pretending to be retarded

If you hate Yea Forums, then don't come here.

The mascot is literally an anime character, do you even know why the site is called Yea Forums?

Did it stop being an anime site when it was sold to a literal jap?

In your delusions sweaty.
Enjoy redditors and normalfags, you deserve them for being such huge nigger and faggot, even for this place.

Just start a conversation and slowly lead it into how the numbers history books have about Auschwitz simply don't add up.
If he's only half there, he won't notice until someone called the wrenches.

kill yourselves animefaggots

Prove it.

It stopped when it became collection of forums.
Take your pills schizo.

Attached: 1543261255564.png (1554x422, 86K)

I fucking hate anime.

Attached: 8456144865165.png (291x598, 230K)

Is Tejina-senpai worth watching?

Sounds vague. Online friends are better.

this is some insane troll logic.

It's alright, if you like ecchi comedy you will enjoy it.

Not an arguement.

Yeah? well I fucking hate western shit
especially the low effort cal-arts shit

Attached: 1510220444571.jpg (618x419, 67K)

Not that poster, but it irritating you does not suddenly make it pointless. Also, your wife's going to cheat on you and leave you with no partner or friends.

You forgot that is full of normalfags and redditors, delusional retard.
You are truly pathetic.

suck his dick

>Player's username is ".tv/channel"
>Beat their ass
>Check their channel after the match
>They are crying like a bitch with more deflection than LowTierGod and DSP combined
>1 Viewer
>It's me

Yea Forums has never been a collection of forums.

Tried playing co-op several times, but I always end up hating it, because I can't just relax and focus on the game, and the people I play with all think they have to play like let's players and make jokes and just CONSTANTLY talk in this shitty voice that's grading as all hell to listen to.

Attached: poopoo farted.png (125x192, 55K)

Before when moot was the owner, it was just pretending to be part of the 2ch/2chan culture, now it's owned by 2chs old co-owner.

Tell him to behave like small-time streamers. They're chill as fuck and focus primarily on the game, they do interact with chat but only once or twice in about 10 minutes, and they save all the donation thanks and reading donation messages for the end of the stream.

>muh mascot
A remains of old era.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER would be the correct reaction to this situation

So what?
that changes nothing, ironic shitposting is still ironic shitposting

Stop spoonfeeding the newfags

Now its just literal shizofrenic ramblings

If somebody has TTV or something similar in their username it's your holy duty to fuck with them at any opportunity and to then find their channel and talk shit.

>laotian basket weaving forum

Attached: 1517279749080.jpg (622x562, 88K)

Attached: 1446425090473.png (1024x768, 1.27M)

How to spot a faggot:
>He has TTV in his name
Every time

Attached: 1563213538809.jpg (538x513, 106K)

It really depend on your friend. A good friend can make unplayable shit fun and a bad friend can ruin a good game for you.

An exemple of a good time is that I usually get together with friends to usually play smash and mario kart and occasionally some old multiplayer shit (We played Bomberman Generation for gamecube all night last time) all while drinking beer. Winning is not important in that scenario and we just lose it when someone gets BTFO and usually play to BTFO someone.

An exemple of a bad time is when my friend told me he wanted to multiplayer diablo III, but I was literally starting and making a new character. At first he did the same so I thought It would be just the two of us, but two of his friend I don't know that much join with their level gazillion character with super strong builds and so he switches to his big build too. They explain to me that it's ok that power of enemy scales, but I end up not understanding anything because we skip the story bits AND one of the dudes basically cyclone super quick to the end of each levels and end up finishing the levels when I'm only one third in so I don't even get to explore shit. Meanwhile I got two dude I just don't want to interact with that just won't shut up. Three worst hours of my life.

Attached: Pikachu Meme Inkling.png (500x634, 181K)

>if you are not braindead fantard you dont belong this collection of forum
dilate

the mumble I'm in has about 3-4 black dudes in it who just say nigga on the regular and a couple crackers that say it too and 2 asians who just rip on each other's race (chink and zipperhead)

never muted their conversations or told them to stop once, none of my 6 viewers seem to care I think they actually like it

thanks for the blogshit faggot

It means the site is grounded in japanese culture and inherently weeb.

>shizofrenic
it's what now?

Can you write a proper english sentence?

>the nword
You Redditors can't even type nigger now?

Thank you for reading user

>ironic shitposting is still ironic shitposting
Wanna know which board this phrase comes from?

>e...everyone that disagrees with me is trans!
learn some english btw

this is post-/pol/ Yea Forums

Say the C word in his next stream because he's clearly a faggot

weebfaggots need to be lined up and gassed desu

If I ever streamed my personality would be to ignore my viewers completely, even if any donate

your gf doesn't like you saying the c word bruh...

>streamer sees/hears someone say the word nigga or have nigga in their username
>start freaking out
Does Twitch really get that banhappy?

>Say the C word in his next stream because he's clearly a faggot
C*nny?

Twitch banned a guy for saying racoon

CUNNY!!!

Attached: 1564062738091.png (820x690, 339K)

depends if twitch likes you or not. there are some privileged streamers who has slipped up several times and just blamed it on being a different word and got away scott free.

>t.....this is p....post /pol/ Yea Forums!

Attached: 1545049593880.webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

Depends on your status with twitch
They'll ban dudes no prob but they keep women around cuz tiddies
Alinity, at this point has probably violated just about every code of conduct that has earned others bans
It's bad enough that there's petitions to get her banned and shit

if thats a RL picture of you in your OP image then just start moaning and talking lewd you will steal all his followers because your a cute ass girl
gl m'lady u can do it

There's some random girl that was talking to her viewers and said something about going to a grocery store and people are flipping their shit because it sounds a little bit like she said "nigger".

cunnysseurs rise up

Attached: 1556312861002.png (868x1000, 921K)

>start streaming
>gf wnts to play as well
>ask if she minds we play during stream and she says fine
>get triple the viewers and donations
>future streams faggots ask where she is and leave when I say she aint with me at the moment

How men get popular streaming games

This confuses me. Surely the point of watching a girl streamer is to vicariously imagine she's an achievable girl, whats the appeal if she's hanging off her bf?

Either by being really good at shooters or have a cute exotic pet

Attached: 1564752723281m.jpg (1024x798, 118K)

Twitch banned a popular league streamer last year for saying "Niga", the korean word for "you", when talking to a korean on-stream since he lives there.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241587648
Anyone want to be friends?

scream niggerfaggot kikes did 9/11 a few times and get his streamcancer banned

Streamer "TTFue" was playing fortnite and came across a black character. In the heat of the moment, he called the player a "coon", a racial slur in some contexts. It is debatable whether or not the opponent was called a coon for his black skin color, or because he gave away the characteristics of a raccoon with a devious play-style. But in any case, Twitch deemed this as an act of racial discrimination, enough to justify a 30 day ban.

>by checking into the game's modes you see that a ghost of your character completely shat on a streamer while he was, well, streaming
>he goes on complaining about how X character is OP
>he deletes the channel a few months later

Attached: gutsy.png (750x1095, 390K)

not really, no.

Had the same problem years ago. At first our group had about 6 people. Then 1 person made a teamspeak group which everyone jumped to. 2 people kept inviting their friends over till a big group happened. Most of them hyper competitive screaming bitches. 2 were married and their wives came on. one was a streamer. After one game of her stream bullshit we told her we wouldnt do it no more. Caused a rift in the group and one guy got real power hungry with mod powers. I didnt get mod powers because*i would abuse it* even though im one of the most lax guy in the group. My only major annoying gimmick was i like puns and made random puns because i could. This caused the power hungry shit to make a rule that every time i made a pun i was to be kicked. If other mods didnt follow the rule mod powers were to be removed.

I left and stole the best players of the group with me to make a chill 4 man discord where no one is to be invited. If we wanna invite people we make a throwaway discord group to play with em.

How do you get online friends?
I kind of want to but I just hate having an identity on the internet... Feels weird, I've only ever made friends with people I've met IRL

This is maga country now.

vod?

>People want to talk to their friends and enjoy
Why don’t you faggots just stand still and quietly enjoy this game huh?!?
I bet you’re the type of person to shush friends when watching a movie.

Attached: 1564105959014.jpg (800x1067, 122K)

That’s shit, why the fuck would they ruin your first time on diablo 3. I’m sorry your cherry was popped this way, next time hope it’s better.

Attached: ABBDBEEC-9B05-4957-B8D5-D58C55B117E3.jpg (640x640, 135K)

You learned lesson the hard way, OP.

>account created 3 days ago

sorry user i believe your friend is a jew

Just be open that you are the kind of person who needs time to recharge and can't stay social for too long. And are the normie tastes really that wrong? It is alright to like some normie things as long as it isn't 100% of your taste.

They also banned a guy for saying "naga" when talking about the enemies in WoW.

I need more

you are FUCKED when she ditches you dude lol

Please do not turn Jahy-sama into a right wing schizo meme thanks

I knew a guy that thought like this and he was a fucking arrogant DICKHEAD

>nword
you mean nigger?

Difference between talking and trying to force a joke every 5 seconds because you think that's how you're supposed to play games together after watching too many let's plays.

You ever think they just want to chill with someone they like and have the game in the background?

Iktf
It's so much easier to make friends irl then online