How does playing video game look like after aquiring a female intrest aka girlfriend?

how does playing video game look like after aquiring a female intrest aka girlfriend?

Attached: 1565353033891880556.jpg (677x850, 65K)

unironically worse if she's not into vidya too

Having a girlfriend is a gigantic time sink, you'll miss the days of sitting on ur ass for 8 hours playing vidya

depends on how cute her feet are

It depends, but rest asured that even If her enjoy playing It too, you will play a lot less than you used to.

My wife enjoys watching me playing and play some games aswell, but I play, maybe, ~8 hours on week days and around 10 on weekends.

Its good, I end up playing and enjoying more than before, also its pretty good to spend time with her doing other things aside from vidjagaems.

This. If she has no other hobbies besides watching Netflix and dragging you to "social" events, you are fucked. All my friends who are together with an absolute normalfag gf's are gone and their friends are now provided by the gf/wife. The ones who are together with unconventional non or only light vidya playing gf's/wifes are fine.They sometimes hang out to do stuff like couch vidya, going to a museum etc. The ones who are together with vidya women are all fucked, full of tattooes, have no money, look like junkies and are degenerate, since women and men who play vidya 24/7 are lazy bum people who sit on their ass all day doing nothing.

spbp

i hate women :)

nice projection loser

Throatfucking is a great way to assert dominance over a girl. Anyway, here's wonderwall.

Less time to just spend on playing vidya all day. I mean she likes to watch me play and we play together frequently, but we end up doing something else, so my weekdays after work and weekends are definitely different.
Doesn't help that she's basically my only friend, but I don't mind honestly since I'm really into her.

I am CEO bitch ;) Basically getting paid to post here. My last gf was an Instagram thot, so I guess woman wise you are right.

>ITT: Virgin Opinions

I lost maybe 10% of the time I use to game with when I got married

Now my wife tell me go play games after we bang so she can read a book or sleep in peace

I played Crash Team Racing and Tekken 5 withgf. But i rather play with her pussy.

Just get a girlfriend who plays games.

Attached: 006a.jpg (422x447, 25K)

Katya is so cute. too bad she has a lesbian girlfriend

>slavshit
Бaзиpoвaный

Ok retard

So what are your holdings?

From the experience of my coworker friends.
It's way better cause they treasure the time they spend playing gayms a lot more, but they play a lot less.
They are married with children tho

>how does playing video game look like after aquiring a female intrest aka girlfriend?

Attached: ESLTHIRDWORLDSHITTERSGTFO.jpg (625x439, 62K)

CuckLord Anal Lube, Ltd.

Apparently, based on what I see among couples of various age, depending on age itself.

Young couples like 16-20 years old can fell all over society pressure to be "all into love" aka talk, cuddle, kiss and such 24/7, completely abandoning rest of the activities. Adult ones can act like true partners, engaging in shared activities while still reserving time for individual interests, balancing privacy with relationship. Also, as author of one books about "picking up" put it, while for 18 years old girl in love, hour of separation is eternity, 30 years old can happily meet once per week at dinner and wont consider it something weird.

Of course, it's good when you share interests.

Real talk here, ignore all the other virgin homos.

You will play vidya less but it will not bother you.

If giving up a few hours of vidya is a serious issue for you, you will never have a gf.

If you get a girlfriend who has very little personality and personal ambition, she will likely just watch you play video games and enjoy just being in the room with you. It works better if you have friends to play online with that she's met and can hear your conversations. It turns into more of a group activity. It helps if she has her own interests, for example if she likes horror stuff you can play some resident evil games and she'll watch with interest which is great.
Most girls will also play games like Minecraft or with a little coaxing Terraria, depending on how much they're willing to learn. Now of course she'll try to interrupt you with a blowjob or by wearing something sexy. Always stop what you're doing and remind her why she belongs to you. A lot of girls like being used for RP. If you tell her to shutup and sit there and wait til you need her, she'll find that super hot probably. Then just fuck her, cum on her, and get back to the game. Do that 3 or 4 times and it'll satisfy her.

There is also the type that does NOT like video games and has some sort of pre-existing hatred or prejudice towards them. Avoid these women at all costs if you like your hobby.

Attached: 1558540775932.gif (480x270, 988K)

Attached: This+offends+burgers+_482da196d824b6731bd4921efebc26fe.jpg (1000x719, 144K)

Attached: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.jpg (600x350, 23K)

>having a girlfriend

FUCKING REDDIT GET THE FUCK OUT

that is(was) a man, right?