How do you guys feel about Greedfall...

How do you guys feel about Greedfall? Just saw an ad for it and it looks surprisingly good for a game I never heard of prior to this point. Very promising.

youtu.be/t7dRe4pDaMM

Attached: GreedFall-E3-2018.jpg (1600x900, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/expandedramblings.com/index.php/Yea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same spider jank. 50/50 on it being good or bad.

Playing as a Nigress on the trailer
No thanks

Looks pretty neat

I think someone is being paid to shill it here

Paradox would rather spend money on bannerlord

I thought this was an MMO like Amazon's New World

Solo seems boring for a game like this

It almost looks like what Dragon Age should have become, instead of the mess we have.

It looks good but i'm amazed how little i've heard about it, usually normalfags eat up fantasy.

Same, only heard about it a few minutes ago but looks really good to me. I think it'll get popular once they ship review copies. They're lucky this isn't coming out anywhere near Elden Ring's release date or this game would surely tank.

Til then, good way to kill time until it's released.

I just saw sony post a trailer and saw "alternate colonial history where different fantasy races vie for control of 'not america's' resources and was like 'thats neat, so why isnt the s[o]ylent gentry all over this?'

Paradox is publishing this AND Bannerlord?

I'm interested but stop making a thread every day. Shilling advertising is against da rules.
Also, if you're one of the developers :
Arrêtez de refaire un thread pour vendre votre jeu. Je suis sûr que vous pouvez trouver meilleur endroit et meilleur façon. Présentez du gameplay etc.
If you wish to stick to Yea Forums then find some meme to sell you're game

FROGS?!?

Yes Spiders are French (or Quebec I dunno.) At least they speak French.

>Paradox
>Spiders
so it's guaranteed shit

The Devs of Bannerlord, Taleworlds, separated from Paradox like 5 years ago. Bannerlord will be self published

They fucked up one nice setting before, so I don't have high expectations now.

Why would advertisers come to an obscure basket weaving forum with a bad rep instead of a site with more traffic and potential for publicity like Reddit? This meme needs to end; it makes the people on here sound like paranoid schizophrenics

You guys suck at shilling

>obscure
Yea Forums is one of the most active video game discussion sites on the internet, and anonymity makes astroturf advertising considerably easier

>Why would advertisers come to an obscure basket weaving forum with a bad rep instead of a site with more traffic and potential for publicity like Reddit?
They can just go to both you know. The previous community manager for Bannerlord came both to the general on /vg/ and Reddit (as well as all other usual places)
The population of the site exploded in recent times, and most of that is on Yea Forums. If I was a game dev that isn't specifically known for games with big success I too would come here to try and hook as much people as possible. Don't think too much about it, it's just advertising

>Spiders
It'll be fun but janky as fuck.

crack out yet?

Meh, honestly I know of want to believe in it. Maybe it'll be their big hit.

For the small niche of people who come here, yes. In terms of website traffic, it's a speck compared to most social media sites to the point where advertisers and normos wouldn't even know about it. Any advertising on other platforms would trickle down here anyway since there's so much cross through, so why would they waste money paying people to shill here of all places?

Not a surprise considering the announcement was 7 years ago

Ah, okay. That makes sense, then

Advertising on Facebook costs a lot of you want your post to be seen by all your friends or page subscribers or whatnot.
A friend of mine is the doing the advertising and planning for a music band he's in, with some local success, and most of the earnings go to posts visibility on facebook and YouTube.
Whereas posting a single post on Yea Forums a day is virtually costless

Because advertising here is both free and takes like a minute

>There are black people among the colonizers.
>The indigenous indians are white
A-ayo what dem frog dudes mean by that

>that
dat*

Looked somewhat interesting until it moved into stunning and brave territory so that will be a hard pass now.

If they homo boogeyman is gonna keep you away from games in 2019+, you gonna have a hard time playing anything at all really.

If you think there was anything SJW ham fisted here considering it's a fantasy world, you're more delicate than they are

The Old World is France and the New Wolrd is Corsica

>Spiders
They haven't released one (uno) good game.

Given the choice, whether to be released but published by jews, or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw against one's destiny, what was a roach to do?

Could be good.

lol at the idea that spiders has enough money to pay someone for marketing

50 bucks a week to pay one of the dev's kids to post on a bunch of websites probably isn't going to break the bank

Don't know if it's my workplace's toaster, but it looks like the footage is 30FPS. Can anyone confirm?

Wait this looks okay but I thought it was the "souls like" game. Which one is that? You go around cities or some shit.

it's an action RPG like Dragon Age

I know, I thought it was a different game.

Code Vein?

You're thinking Elden Ring or whatever

I found it, it was called Remnant: From the Ashes.

By the way this is giving me Fable 3 PTSD. Am I the only one?

>no name studio (Spiders Studios)
>September 10 release

Either this is going to be terrible, or a hidden gem.

Because they're paid to astroturf on multiple websites. Making a Yea Forums thread takes less than 60 seconds, and then they just reply every now and then while monitoring Reddit, Facebook etc.

first time I hear about this
no
hope it can be fun and playable.It intrigues me

the "witcher like" game

>52 replies
>26 posters

obvious shill thread

>why would anyone advertise on radio when TV has way more potential

that's how retarded you sound shill

>In terms of website traffic, it's a speck

Yea Forums is one of the most popular websites on the internet with millions of unique visitors every day

>so many options!
>kill guards
>sneak and lockpick
>talk them into it

How about some actual creative shit instead of the same options these games have had for the last two decades? like making a distraction with a riot or causing a fire or forging order papers or some shit like that.

The comabt looks intersting at least and the art style and seting are nice, but in terms of content it looks like any other open world rpg.

It would benefit from more dynamic options like that. Also some more macro-sim stuff like setting up a shop or a guild or town. But it's Spiders, they're a small team and they've been putting out these types of games for a while now with incremental improvements to the jank, but it'll still feel generic in some way.

The magic gameplay looks pretty cool, bender like.
Guns sound fairly satisfying too.

Oh no, people are discussing
everyone should just leave one retarded message and leave immediately
you did your part, now leave

>A black female in the trailer
>homostuff
>a female CEO of the company
When are we gamers going to catch a break? This is the worst timeline

Warrior,Technical,or Magic class?

>Spiders
It will have some interesting ideas but it will be a terrible game. How the fuck keeps buying this trash?

Well it's not like Bioware is doing anything these days, so of course I'm gonna buy this.

After playing through Bound By Flame and Technomancer I can't help but be excited for this, the devs improve like crazy with each title.
Also, I want to FUCK Not-Pocahontas.

>I want to FUCK Not-Pocahontas.
My man

Attached: gf.jpg (318x159, 8K)

This is gonna be eurojank that barely works isn't it.

I can't remember a single good thing about Technomancer.

Here's your response shills

>this meme again
i have countless examples of pic related and its only shills who will pretend no one comes to advertise here

Attached: DAI shill.jpg (3764x3744, 2.01M)

Blatantly fucking wrong: google.com/amp/s/expandedramblings.com/index.php/Yea Forums-statistics-facts/amp/

22 million in a month on average which means less than a mil a day, which is further segmented considering that Yea Forums is only a fraction of the userbase.

Looked eh but gameplay trailer sold me on it.

Post more.

>Yea Forums is only a fraction of the userbase.
i always thought Yea Forums was the most popular along with Yea Forums and /pol/

I will 100% play it cause i have enjoyed every spiderjank game i have played.
That said DONT BUY THIS GAME if you havent played some other spiders game before, know what you are getting into , you are gonna get eurojanked the fuck on and cry for a refund.

It was a solid game but there wasn't really anything unique about it, which kinda ironic since the setting itself is pretty interesting. Too bad there's only so much environmental variety you can go away with on Mars (ignore that the very last location was literally on ice).
The plot, the characters, the music; all of these things were kinda just there but the mechanics of the game itself were actually decent.

Attached: 1521917041213.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

They always do well on the world building imo , you get a fuckload of info in the game universe pretty fast in their games and it doesnt feel like a super exposition dump.
I liked technomancer's "vibe" for lack of another word.

If you dont know spiders thats on you.

jesus fuck I need to proofread my shit
oh, and the factions in the game were pretty cool in regards to the final events. Does anyone know if you can get every faction to tell you "fuck off"?

You're not discussing shit. You're shilling your gay fucking game. I promise I will leave a negative review for it now. good job

thanks, looks worth checking out and might not be shit. tho it reeks of epic gay store exclusiveness, so i guess ill just pirate.

It is, but a lot of people come here for a variety of reasons.

It's already on steam, retard.

based gullible fucknugget.
how many faggots took the deal at last minute? all of their games remain on steam.

>Corses
>white

Attached: 1550417169047.jpg (433x427, 86K)

looks like it could be good but I'm waiting to watch some streamfags actually play it after release before I commit the cash because it looks easy to fuck up too