1. your favorite game of the summer so far

1. your favorite game of the summer so far

2. your favorite anime of the summer so far

Attached: 1546830281063.jpg (1280x720, 496K)

1) I don't play vidya
2) I'm not a faggot

Cliff Empire (despite the fact that if you build the House of Worship it's a Synagogue)
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?

Hunt Showdown

All anime except for Paprika sucks

Based retard go back to facebook.

Pokémon Delta Emeralda
I've only watched Gonosuba

>2. your favorite anime of the summer so far
Damn, I still need to rewatch Symphogear AXZ so I can catch up with the new season.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Symphogear XV

Attached: Symphogear XV jam.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

1. Kirby Robobot
2. Blend S
I've heard his S was supposed to be sissy but big thigh-high shut it down

Attached: 1565337215481.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

>anime

Attached: 1562271066197.jpg (480x478, 23K)

1. yakuza kiwami 2

2. yakuza kiwami 2

Making your own game engine is actually the stupidest waste of time imaginable for a small developer
I can't even believe what a dumbass idea it would be

>favorite anime of the summer
hilarious. good anime was made long time ago, i'd rather watch maison ikkoku than any of this shit

1. Never played DMC, before I started with 4 on ps3 cuz im a poorfag, my playstation litteraly exploded and will never work again. Im glad that I finnished the game before that, just a bit salty cuz I understood all the subtility of Nero in my DMD run.

Don't worry, most people who say they make their own engine just mean that they won't be using Unity/GM:S/Godot/Unreal. They will however use all the ready libraries out there to handle input, graphics and audio an call it their engine

2. Idk Doctor Stone, im not very an anime fag

>1. your favorite game of the summer so far
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
>2. your favorite anime of the summer so far
Haven't watched any current new series, but the best one I've watched during this summer would be Diamond Is Unbreakable.

Attached: 1512256952275.jpg (1024x1007, 120K)

edf 5
dr. stone

Attached: 1559093515.etyasshenanigans_illustration4.gif (800x811, 1.49M)

>I could not name a single AAA game that came out this summer, so i'll go with MFP as it's the only summer game I've played an it was fine I guess
>i'm reading Vagabond, fuck your anime shit

Do you think that now that Symphogear's almost finally over for good, Kaneko will go back to writing Wild Arms games?

Attached: Wild.Arms.full.127900.jpg (1024x768, 312K)

>I could not name a single AAA game that came out this summer,
Who the hell said anything about AAA? This post is extremely enlightening about the posters on Yea Forums

1. octopath traveler
2. Fire Force seems cool so far. Haven't watched anything else this season

>DMC5
>anime
Been reading Dr. Stone and Okusan

Programming a game from scratch is not entirely useless, it's important to understand what your engine works like in the inside.

>tfw just figured out a good system to maintain object state and manage collisions in my engine
It's going to be purely dynamic so objects will be able to move freely, rotate and fracture into smaller objects that can be interacted with. Collision is very accurate, fast and continuous.

I don't play new games (though it's fine if you do)
I don't watch seasonal anime (and if you do you should off yourself)

all tv anime is seasonal

>Game of the Summer
Mirror's Edge

>Anime of the Summer
Been having a hard time finding good anime lately, so I guess I'll stick with Non Non Biyori

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Favorite game of the summer has been dragon quest builders 2.
Favorite anime of the summer is tough to pick. Either vinland saga or Dr. Stone.

Damn, why she do her like that?

1 tf2 for the 6th year in a row
2 rewatching shimoneta