Are you going to make Randy happy and give him money for Borderlands 3?

Are you going to make Randy happy and give him money for Borderlands 3?

Attached: thanks for the money dummies.jpg (400x400, 41K)

I will in a year when it comes out on steam. That's assuming it turns out to be good. At least by then, the general consensus will be out.

I will. Because he makes everyone seethe really hard. Especially Yea Forums. And that's pretty based in my book.

Attached: 1471605027918.jpg (282x272, 13K)

cant wait to see all those money being used for expensive lawyers to save his ass from the pedo accusations

I will only buy his game if every single character is gay and mention it at least three times per sentences.

>1 year

The exclusivity will last just 6 months

6 months for steam, 6 more months for goty and sales

ill buy a copy just because take 2 rekt him

Attached: supmatto.jpg (994x999, 75K)

cuck. Tim already paid for your copy just download it.

I will play it for two hours on steam then refund

ill probably download it as usual

If it's not a complete crock of shit, if somehow it reverses all course and isn't worse than borderlands 2 in terms of being a sisyphean drudge, then just maybe, if 3 friends all say "lets play" and one of them gives me a free copy I'll consider it.

Did they?

>tfw Randy let Anthony Burch do casting couch activities at Gearbox for years

Attached: 1486790384700.png (554x568, 318K)

they sent people to his house and threatend him

It's okay, the only people Burch was ever allowed near was dudes and they all said that if he didn't hire them they had his wifes number.

Jokes aside, the story is that Burch used to bang chicks while saying that he would give them a dev job at Gearbox.

man i doubt that actually worked

>report on info that was accidentally made public by company
>company sends PIs to your home and actively tries to destroy your career
>lulz REKT xD

Attached: 1535574829519.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

>story
He tried and got shot down because it's burch, he's like woody allen but not famous, and his wife broke his balls about it so he tired the "polyamory is actually the most feminist thing people can do!" line that ultimately failed on him because she took the wii-u and a black cock to boot.

6 months for fags to beta test

I think they fired him because they were tired of his bullshit. He pulled the same crap when he was working for Riot Games.

I really don't like borderlands. Always get bored 10 hours in.

>Source: my ass

Oh hi, Randy!

Attached: JUST.jpg (656x874, 100K)

The marketing for this game sure is fucking annoying.

>DUDE LOOK PEOPLE CARE ABOUT BORDERLANDS YOU BEEEETTERRR NOT RELEASE ANY DETAILS YOU RASCAL!

Oh nooo how scary. Just ignore them lol they're not paid to actually rough him up. And if they are, just shoot 'em lol.

He says he didn't get fired, just that he left. Gear box didn't say they fired him. So either he left on his own power as he claims, or gearbox shitcanned him for reasons they don't want to bring to public light. He says he was perusing screenwriting, game writing and other similar projects that were opened to him. Gearbox said nothing.
Also with the Weinstein et al horrors of sexual harassment a dude who was likely guilty of spousal rape was a problem.

This, $20 game with all DLCs out is too good

But they are paid to intimidate you. Plus T2 tried to shut down his YT and discord channels. PIs are the least shitty thing they did.

Of course. Every little thing he does is magic.

You sound like you were bullied in high school.

>buying shitty games like these
you are the reason western games suck dick

>magic
Kekd

Burch was confirmed by multiple women that he used to fuck n chuck girls under the promise of getting them jobs at Gearbox AND Riot when he worked there, but was allowed to 'quit' because of the scandal that would come out when allegations were every confirmed. Stay mad that he got pussy while you virgins keep saying "AT LEAST I'M NOT ANTHONY BURCH!!!!"

Reread my post and format your reply in proper fucking English next time. Fucking dreg.

>Burch was confirmed by multiple women that he used to fuck n chuck
Formerly feed n Sneed

>Stay mad
Dude still lost his wii and his wife to black cock after he pressured her into poly relationships. Why be mad at someone who burned his life down around him by trying to push "alpha male" bullshit during the upswing of "metoo" and lost everything.

5 years from now when the ultra mega game of the millenium edition with all DLC included is on steam for $3.50 i might. I really hated the first two i can't imagine ill like the third one but my friends all love this shit.

I'll pirate his game and probably play remnant from the ashes instead because it ultimately seems more fun even if i only see it lasting me until i kill all the bosses at least once.

Attached: 1496785809266.png (720x489, 405K)

>lost everything
he fucked numerous women during his time at gearbox and riot and now works with FreddieWong on projects. Meanwhile you're a virgin who gets mad at someone who has achieved more than you ever will.

>calls the cops on you

Attached: Randy_Pitchford.jpg (700x655, 377K)

is claptrap's voice actor going to be in? i love-hate the character but it doesn't feel like borderlands without him
won't buy otherwise

>he fucked numerous women
No he didn't. Go away Anthony, you're a sad lonely retard who fucked his own life up.

Randy has a fat wife, a future school shooter son, the most embarrassing hobby of all and generally everyone hates him. I think the least I can do to do balance the scale is to buy his little game.

>confirmed by multiple women
what women, he tried to fuck dudes and failed miserably kek

Attached: 667.jpg (2256x1848, 734K)

He literally did, there are numerous testimonies from women that confirm it, Broteam tried to bury him for it but he's still employed so get fucked.
Dude is winning and you're still a fucking virgin who can't even get a girl to make eye contact with you LOL

no but im not going to whine about it either

>there are numerous testimonies
Show one. I know the dude is a rapist but this angle of attack is just bizarre.

>ironically whines
Yikes

Why ask a question you already knew the answer to?

in case something had changed and i'm too lazy to look it up myself

>steamdrones

shill more

>brains too small to rebut but I want to reply anyways

Badass

We're talking about his casting couch activities, not his poly/cuck bisexual adventures.

Attached: Badass.jpg (1000x1000, 238K)