Death Stranding will be GAME OF THE YEAR

Death Stranding will be GAME OF THE YEAR.
>b-but PC realise after year

Enjoy your spoilers pcbros. Heavy story game and this time period after realise. Tick-tock, pcbros. PlayStation 4 always wins, baby.

Attached: DeathStrandingboxart.jpg (818x1024, 134K)

>heavy story game

So just watch it on youtube on release day for the same experience

kojima games are usually bad, this one looks to follow in the same vein
not interested tbqh

>pre-coping
Sad

>not watching dsp suffer through this shit

Attached: 52.png (500x322, 42K)

>realise

Attached: 1564388586193.jpg (271x250, 13K)

I gonna stop check on Yea Forums before someone spoiler my game

reminder that the PS4 is the pioneer in the strand genre

Attached: 1564471232883.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

so what's the core gameplay of the game? I've seen a ladder, some dude carting half of ikea on his back pretending to be snake around a bunch of nbc-hazard suited dudes with halberds, and not much else to give any reason to believe it's not just kojimas fevered dream of a walking sim.

why are the most blatant console warriors always esl posters

>>b-but PC realise after year

What happened bros?, xbox is winning over and over, now they don't even have exclusives in which they praised ps4 so much for lol

Attached: 1540420655294.jpg (780x1024, 172K)

>exclusives
Why does the Xbox need exclusives? It's just a PC for people with shit to do other than fussing over specs.

this boxart looks very bad. how did they fuck it up so hard? the Steelbook is amazing that this right here is total shit
>muh GOTY
just wait until the game come out and fucking deliver, you dumb ass shill

PS4 winning over and over again. I afraid it's just death of xbox.

Attached: 1546951226056.jpg (1140x641, 207K)

A game can't have spoilers you moron

Attached: 1564430189809.jpg (322x355, 68K)

UH ITS NOT A GAME IS A STRAND SO IT WILL BE STRAND OF THE YEAR FOR BEING THE ONLY STRAND OF THE YEAR

>realise
Dumb ESL.

>amerimutt

>being a goyimgolem

I can spot UK and American spelling because of editing work I do. But stay mad.

ain't mad. just having fun poking americans. also i'm neither mutt nor brit

Need for Speed Underground had plenty spoilers da rum dum dum da rara rara dum

Attached: 220px-Nfsu-win-cover.jpg (220x312, 27K)

One of the truest things about modern vidya from one of the shittiest forums. From 2010, but even truer now.

Attached: NNIAOHAUHUAH.png (942x118, 21K)

>truest
>shittiest
>truer

Attached: 1541246183696.jpg (480x247, 12K)

>also i'm neither mutt nor brit
BR? trying to think of what other assbackwards retards us American englishing instead of the Queens.

>trying to think of what other assbackwards retards us American englishing instead of the Queens.
kek. nope, i'm no sopa de macaco

Attached: 1531087904382.jpg (325x325, 10K)

How is this related? It's not a game.

/thread

Attached: kojima.png (856x731, 298K)

Since I've made it extremely apparent I can't even the English, I'm just going to give up here before I make your rupture a spleen with laughter.

come on man, enjoy some light hearted shitposting in here fren!

Attached: 1540748890969.jpg (213x255, 9K)

Stop shilling yourself you fat retard.

I'm trying. Just so drunk I'm actually posting ESL by accident.

New Japanese trailer has a few linguistic differences.
>The 21 minutes I spend here are just down time, waiting to go back to look for my family at the beach.

we are reaching levels of cope it shouldn't even be possible

Attached: 1536530287927.jpg (409x409, 50K)

>>Amazon Delivery Simulator 2019

>watch crap on Youtube
Or, you know, watch an actually good film you stupid fuckig retard

It will be. The ladder/rappelling, and the 2deep4u story will be my guess as to why it'll get every GOTY award and 10/10 score in existence.

It's a game user but also not a game.

>the engine that made mgsv
>mgsv got an excellent pc port
>surprised that death stranding gets ported too
Come on now.

based

Attached: 1542174746872.jpg (600x800, 75K)

I can already tell that Yea Forums's going to seethe about it being too much of a game and not enough of a movie just like MGSV.

Got any recommendations? Yea Forums has better taste than Yea Forums after all.

>Yea Forums has better taste than Yea Forums after all.
sneed btfo

Attached: 1519937521416.jpg (500x500, 15K)

THREE, SIX, NINE DAMN SHE FINE HOPIN SHE CAN SOCK IT TO ME ONE MO TIME

I'm watching the movie though

>b-but PC realise after year
English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

it's a different engine dumbass

Why wont they show gameplay besides walking around empty fields

i believe that whats shown up until now is likely the first half of the game. the announcement trailer, if its in the game at all, marks the start of the second half and gameplay gonna change drasticly to a more active, action based version with lots of bossfights. well at least 5 BiBo's, the 5 'angelic figures' in the sky. bet they'll throw some big ass fights with the BT's in there too.
>tl;dr
i'm optimistic we get more than amazon wagie deliver-man simulator

Theres 0 reason to expect any of this you weird kojidrone

What about his statement was wrong? He said that ps4 gets it, they'll flood Yea Forums with the "deep and interesting" spoilers of death stranding. His expectations of upset are laughable overblown but what he said isn't wrong.

>Heavy story game

it will be convoluted as fuck,

mgsv was released years ago and people still dont understand the structure of its story, death stranding will be game we will try put together for years. thats clearly the direction kojima is going for.

i mean you propably were optimistic that MGS V turn out to be good but now have to live with the phantom pain kojima left in your buttblasted asshole so you now are literally seething about the game altho i bet you never even cared about it but feel the need to sneed in here. sad!

Attached: 1519328386921.png (518x584, 532K)

And sneaking, climbing, driving, shooting and punching shit? What is it that you want to see?

Speak English, you piece of shit. I cannot understand anything you type.

Don't use google translate then.

That's funny, because your posts read like they were run through that service a few times. "Realise" doesn't mean "release" and your grammar is all fucked up.

>Enjoy your spoilers pcbros
I always do. I spoil myself of everything, usually before the game is even officially out. That way I know I won't be spending hours of my time only for the game to have a shitty ending that will make me feel all that time was wasted.

>your posts
cool, so we're at one of those kinds of threads. I'm bowing out because you think I'm a different retard and nothing I can say will change that and so as more and more randoms post it'll make shit worse.

>snoyniggers have accepted their beloved exclusive and only reason to waste a shitload of money on outdated hardware is now gone
>E-enjoy your spoilers!
This cope is so fucking palpable

>cool, so we're at one of those kinds of threads.
Could you repeat that in English?

Look, we've both established that I say I can and you claim I cannot. So don't create these kind of situations.

It's on the Horizon zero dawn's engine

Sam's voice is pretty great.
Only has one line through.

whos voice acting for Refn?

Why the fuck does this thread feel like an Indian marketing team getting paid to try and fit in?
Broken English everywhere, complete misunderstanding of some posts points, Yea Forums sneed shit as if the board title was a typo on the briefing.