I'M ONLY HUMAN

I'M ONLY HUMAN

Attached: 1492843058545.jpg (529x403, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kayo.moe/vrbCIHs2.webm
kayo.moe/0deoBN9D.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MY FACE IS TIRED

How is Anthem? Have they dropped the support for the game?

Attached: smug tism.jpg (761x1046, 161K)

I’m only human
Sack and balls

If I remember correctly EA still wants to milk it up until Q1 next year

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

kayo.moe/vrbCIHs2.webm

Attached: file.png (861x484, 12K)

thanks for making me remember i didnt buy that game

>friend is the biggest MEfag in history
>huge ME3 apologizer
>he finally got around to playing andromeda
>”it’s...alright”
>”feels more like halo than a real mass effect game”
was it that bad?

Wow, I guess they really have enough money to throw away.
I wonder if Bioware Edmonton will get away with their bullshit again and Austin will take the blame.

Attached: hooman_booday.png (336x327, 228K)

>I'M ONLY HUMAN
kayo.moe/0deoBN9D.mp4

More like proving to funders it wasn't a waste

If you truly are a fan of the trilogy, you can't possibly support Andromeda

Last I checked they completely dropped the road map and the big cataclysm update that was supposed to save the game was just a few boring missions (that are temporary because it's an event).

I'm guessing they are going to do what they did with Andromeda and just quietly suck up that microtransaction money for a few months and suddenly announce they're dropping support.

It's like if Joss Whedon wrote a remake of Mass Effect 1 and Halo 4.

Attached: MEA - Teach male krogan not to rape.jpg (855x1200, 302K)

It's not horrible but it isn't good. People harp on about the animations being bad but no bioware game has had good animations. The writing is for the most part fucking garbage though and the setting is inconsistent. The combat is decent but hurt by only being able to have 3 active powers and on insanity basically boils down to peak > 1shot headshot enemy repeated until everything is dead.

Still despite all of that I'm sad that it isn't going to get a sequel, since the game does have some cool moments and good ideas.

While we're talking about autism and retards, I once facefucked a disabled girl in college. She was VERY disabled, couldn't speak, in one of those motorised wheelchairs, and most of the time just sat there. No idea what they expected to teach her. Anyways, for reasons unknown, she kept following me about, and onetime i was sat in the study room earing lunch when drool-ina rolled up alongside me. Great. Now I have to deal with this slobbernaught making weird cooing sounds and making me uncomfortable. Then unexpectedly, her hand move from her armrest onto my trousers and she began squeezing at my crotch. I thought I was just a retard mistake on her part, and moved her hand away. It wasn't. She did it again and again, and when I finally looked up at her, she had her mouth in an o-shape with her tongue sticking out. Cut a long story short, I had an idea and stood up, and basically throat fucked her while she made tardy moaning noses and suckled on my cock. Retard head is good head, basically. Never saw much of her after the next month or so. Turns out she had died a few weeks after I plugged her throat. No idea how. Anyway, here's wonderwall.

Attached: 1284865676135.jpg (544x400, 137K)

After all, you're only human

Attached: fhuman.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>do not sing while mating

If you had to pick a song to sing whle getting it on, what would it be?

The fuck is going on with Blasto?

Well since it's Bioware, I wonder what they meant by "partner".

Bat outta hell

Oh it makes a little more sense now. Darn that progressive Bioware! Guess my heteronormative brain just can't grasp things like those brilliant folks!

WHEN THE DAY'S GONE AND THE SUN GOES DOWN AND THE MOONLIGHT'S SHINING THROUUUUGH

Everything you just described puts in the horrible category. The best quality of the game according to you is decent gameplay but everything else was either bad or garbage.

Attached: 1519298526899.webm (680x382, 841K)

looks like someone punched her in the face repeatedly

I wouldn't say that. But it's definitely asking for a fist to land right smack dab on her nose over and over.

One of Bioware rules is to make ugly 3D models of women.

Attached: faces.png (681x628, 496K)

hey dont hate on joss whedon

Attached: sad willow.png (720x405, 281K)

nice job you fucking killed her

BUT I AM ALSO chicken and waffles

AND YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF IN ANOTHER PART OF THE GALAXY

Attached: 1555149948160.gif (311x228, 1.48M)

Dear god the memes from this shitpile

I wonder how planned that is.

>if we leave enough bugs in the game, people will make memes about the game.

Not andromeda specifically, but fuck Bethesda must of consciously considered broken as a fucking selling point.

BOGGED

>:07-:09

Attached: 1539986436053.png (572x496, 26K)

it's the worse entry

The deathblow

AND THEN I SAW
HER
FACE

The envy from 2/10 female developers must flow like the waters of Babylon at BioWare. All women must be ugly to their standards.

Exactly.

Attached: Anthem - facial animations.png (840x513, 703K)

Attached: golden bed face.jpg (227x294, 14K)

>tfw no autistic sister to play legos with

One of the better times on Yea Forums when memes spouted were actually based around video games

She's actually kinda cute.

She wasn’t Yea Forums‘s autismfu of the week for nothing.

Yeah it really depends on who made the cutscenes. They work on Anthem was a bit better.

This.

Attached: 986.png (768x781, 612K)

If there's one thing I owe to ME Andromeda is the fact I got into Mass Effect because of this game, I thought that teaser with the Johnny Cash music was cool and the next day I bought an EA Access on my Xbox to play the entire trilogy, never played after Andromeda tho

Attached: images - 2019-08-09T125217.192.jpg (491x625, 24K)

Gods was that a FINE game.

She also unironically has a banging body

Never saw this. It’s crazy to think that all the dumbass shit we all made fun of at release was early in the game, and there is probably 10x the content that almost nobody saw because the game was such shit.

Women have acted like this as long as there have been women. It is biological and ancient.

We know, Scott

Attached: 1522260211007.webm (836x628, 2.91M)

When I saw that data pad I couldn't believe it. They basically wrote a "teach men not to rape" guide with in-universe pop culture references.
This is the level of writing that came out of Bioware. It's unbelievable.
They've retconned parts of the lore to fit their narrative. in ME:A the female krogans are everywhere (the leader of the colony is female), it makes no sense since they've left the MW during ME2 so they should've had the same social rules but no... Bioware had to turn them into a [current year] society.
ME:A was the ideal choice for a soft reboot, to start fresh, with new alien races, cultures, worlds... they did nothing except making quippy characters.

Biggest dick sucker of the original Trilogy here
Couldn't stand the game didn't even meet Jaal

And just think the new DA is being written by the same squad with the team being led by a huge faggot so degenerate he put his preference for cocks in his twitter banner. I’m sure it will turn out great.

While Ryder deserves shit for her face cus it's overall pretty bad, Peebee is actually pretty cute but has an absolutely absymal opening shot of her.

The ass was fat

They're all pressured to act like that. The Weekes are just insufferable.

Attached: mike laidlaw pronouns.jpg (284x344, 86K)

I'd be so offended.

Is if bad that I liked Andromeda? I played the trilogy when it first released and I only began Andromeda this year. The animations are kind if bad but not as bad as I would think. The story isn't great but it isn't absolute shit. I really hope the go back to the Andromeda galaxy in a sequel, it had potential.

Maybe if they hadn't made their A team shit out the afterbirth that is Anthem and instead developed Andromeda it would've been decent.

>I really hope the go back to the Andromeda galaxy in a sequel, it had potential.
There's no potential, it's impossible to fix the mistakes made in ME:A.