Is killing or sparing Paarthurnax the right thing to do?

Is killing or sparing Paarthurnax the right thing to do?

Attached: Paarthurnaax.jpg (1163x971, 706K)

All dragons must die

Post tits

Retard

Dropping the game out of bored before reaching that point is

The quest won't disappear until you kill him, so the correct answer is to kill him

He's a dragon therefore he's predisposed to evil and killing. It's in their nature. We must genocide all dragons.

>Is killing or sparing Paarthurnax the right thing to do?
DO NOT THINK. FOLLOW THE QUEST MARKER; OBEY

Attached: skyrim.jpg (700x525, 199K)

i let him live in my playthrough all that time ago, because morals and i still thought maybe there would be some shit i could ask him later about some other shit going on
but the game wasnt deep enough for that
i thought they might comment on shit happening through the world or even have a later questline open up
big fuckyou from todd is what i got

Attached: 1473591681058.png (220x229, 63K)

Paarthurnax went thousands of years without betraying the way of the voice. He is going to start now? When people are more versed in dragon fighting than they have been since the Merethic era?

>His name can be separated into three words in the dragon language: Paar Thur Nax, meaning "Ambition Overlord Cruelty".

>only dragon buddy you will ever have
or
>bitch who actively hindered you and there are better options in the game even without mods
it's not a hard choice

Attached: Death_battle_season_4_5_template_by_pokesega64-db84o01.png (960x537, 595K)

i want to inseminate him instead

Artist for left?

if alduin betrayed his nature Paarthurnax can too

Killing waifu doesn’t sound sensible

Attached: 9B86D852-9233-4B9C-9CFF-D658FB16B625.jpg (600x450, 135K)

>blindly slaughtering one of the only friendly dragons because some long dead order thinks you should
Leave it to a bunch of weeaboo LARPers to have shit opinions

Give me a mod that makes Paarthurnax look like this and I'll consider sparing him.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here, but Paarthurnax knew that Alduin was going to return someday and had been preparing for how to deal with him when he did. He's been playing a very long game, it's not unreasonable to assume he's put off planning global domination until after the last Dragon Born would deal with Alduin and then die of old age.

Then by all means, kill yourself Dovahkiin.

Spared him because I'm not taking orders from a fucking GILF

>didn't mod her
Oof

Is she stil a GILF if nobody wants to fuck her?

Paarthunaax was a good lad. Why would anyone side with spazsword wielding shitters over an ancient and wise dragon?

if you get the quest before killing alduin it will dissapear from your journal

Make your own fucking conclusion retard

Attached: 1565298150588.jpg (1917x1259, 629K)

He’s basically a NEET, so yeah, kill him.

Way of the voice is fucking gay. Why would not!vikings tolerate that pacifist drivel?

When the Dragonborn absorbs a Dragon's power, does he literally abosrb their soul into his? Is the Dragonborn a living Soul Gem?

Whichever option allows you to suck on some blademaster tiddies

I spared him because Delphine is too full of herself even though she belongs to a failed order with about 2 people in it