Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: AchingSplendidHammerkop.webm (640x360, 530K)

stuffed up the webm, here's full version

Attached: EachFoolishEft.webm (640x360, 1.36M)

rubber bullets and tomato ketchup sweaty

evry1

Why did Kiryu refuse to admit that he has kills numerous people before?

why do you refuse to admit that you don't know english?

Don't work in a mob restaurant if you don't want to get shot. Even if you're not on the take, even if you're not some ex-ninja, if you even suspect your boss is crooked, just leave. Sooner or later you're either going to catch a stray bullet or take one on purpose because you saw something someone didn't like. And depending on which country you're in it might just be a satchel bomb through the front door that ends your career.

Kiryu actually doesn't know what death is as a concept. He thinks every times he slams someone's occipital lobe into a concrete pavement, the guy just goes into a comfy nap for a short while. Same deal with firing bullets and rocket launchers at them.

10 years is not enough

Attached: korean.webm (854x480, 1.03M)

chinese are not people

That guy comes back when you take the elevator in Kamurocho Hills, though

rubber tyres

That was his fellow Korean brother

he admits to killing lau ka long in 2

Attached: 1560292424266.jpg (540x304, 22K)

Attached: 547687564358654.jpg (1440x1440, 572K)

Yakuza 3 box art is pure shit. Yazkua 4 is pure kino

Also stop race baiting faggot.

DAME DA NE

The reception dude for dumping the whole mag

my negro, excellent taste.

Because he never canonically killed anyone according to 6.

Attached: YAKUZA 6_ The Song of Life_20180309203717.jpg (1920x1080, 552K)

Why did the Yakuza writers suddenly get so anal about the "good guys" killing from Yakuza 5 onwards?

In Yakuza 2 Daigo flat out unloads an entire clip in the Nishikiyama Family Patriarch killing him without blinking an eye and then all of a sudden in Yakuza 5 he's too bitch-made to pull the trigger against Kurosawa, the guy who orchestrated the entire situation they were in, and Daigo got shot and put in the hospital/jail for the rest of Yakuza 5 and 6 as a result of that.
Majima most definitely kills multiple people in Yakuza 1, but in Yakuza 0 he can't even bring himself to kill Lao Gui while still under the impression that Lao had killed Makoto.

Hell, before Yakuza 0 Kiryu was actually kind of immune to this. Like that scene in Yakuza 5 where he beats that corrupt Tojo officer within an inch of his life and he asks "B-b-but I t-thought t-they said y-you don't kill people!" and Kiryu responds with something like "Who told you that lie?" before beating the shit out of the guy some more.
But then they do the "He doesn't kill people" thing in Yakuza 0 and 6. In 0 it makes sense I suppose since Kiryu is still a fresh face, but not so much in 6.

I need to get me one of those fancy bulletproof butlers.

Don't forget in 3 Daigo ices three or four of Wesker's guys. They seem to be afraid of letting their protagonists actually kill anyone because I guess it would mean they can't take a moral high ground.

The funny part is they did it in Ishin too, a game set in the age of samurai who were known to kill people all the time. Ryoma barely kills anyone compared to Musashi who kills virtually everyone he meets. Hell, Ryoma has only one actual cold-blooded murder on his hands which happens literally in the last cutscene of the game while Musashi had that within the third cutscene of his game. Ryoma does let two or three other people die, but it's all by indirect means rather than him actually doing the deed.

Attached: Musashi's first time.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

I wonder if the turning point was that scene in Yakuza 4 where Saejima breaks down and chastises all of the coliseum's audience for thinking killing is so easy.
Maybe they wanted to put more weight on that scene, which was admittedly a very powerful scene, so they started to make a big deal about the protags not killing.

That's a fair assumption to make, maybe writing that gave them their own revelation on how much weight is behind an actual murder. Plus is would also be harder to handwave outside of pinning the blame on someone else or dealing with corrupt people that can make it disappear (Which Kiryu does do in 6 for something other than that but still).

Oh, one thing I also forgot is that they pulled the "He murdered a bunch of people, actually, he was just framed" deal with Tatsuya as well in BP1 despite the fact he clearly relished in murdering a bunch of people and is a punk to everyone he meets compared to his toned down demeanor in 2.

Attached: snap021.png (480x272, 216K)

because kyriu is a nice guy, they also don't want to portray any of their employers as cold blooded killers
beside it makes them more likeable and can excuse the goofy segments.
Yakuza is a serie about a honoraburu man doing things, not a mafioso dealing business

Imagine not being able to complete an armbar when you have the arm fully extended and feet over the face

Attached: stasiak tappies grant.webm (850x480, 2.88M)