Why are people saying they ruined it? Someone give me a rundown

Why are people saying they ruined it? Someone give me a rundown.

Attached: aa143a431d8b4c9289bd016e8e45adfa0bd967d8.jpg (1500x844, 279K)

I'd also like to know.

combats became a slugfest, i was managing to do the hardest difficulty alright before this dlc update and now i'm taking literal years to kill anything,
plus the fact they nerfed/removed some character/class specific talents that literally killed their way to be played.

they "fixed" something that was never broken.
i fucking love vt2 but this dlc update literally makes me yawn while killing shit

Attached: 1538049428133.jpg (939x824, 393K)

You need to be more specific.

I bought this, during the recent sale and can't seem to make the transition from veteran to champion. Veterans too easy and champion just murders me.

Vet to champ is the biggest leap in difficulty. Just keep working on it.

Have they implemented dedicated servers yet?

They nerf dodges now niggers cant play now because they are retarded.

Only thing I hate the stagger shit being forced so much that every character has to do it.

Bascially instead on dodging and slashing like a retard, you push (because you cause extra damage with stagger)and slash like a retard.

On legend it really not too bad, but on Cata, it is really tiresome because you would be dealing the same horde for over like 5 mins

prioritize your targets, learn to clear hordes without taking damage (mostly just learning how often you need to throw in pushes in between attacks), how to block and dodge large enemy attacks properly, and not wildly using ranged attacks when teammates are right in front of you or the target.

Attached: TRUTH HURTS.webm (994x560, 2.91M)

The combat changes are fine and only retards struggle with it. The real problem is that they managed to reintroduce almost every single bug the game has had since beta, so assuming the perfidious Swedes aren't too busy sucking their own dicks the game should be fine in a couple of weeks.

It’s just more boring.
They added extra levels because of the update, but doing so meant that hero power, and thus damage, increased. This lead to damage sponge philosophy of difficulty, which is complete fucking cancer in every game it’s every been introduced to.
The dodge nerf could be tolerable as something to get used to, if they’d actually fixed some of the fucking bugs that made dodging a lifesaver.

Its a good idea to grind your way up to 35 before bothering, the ult talents are pretty important.

>use Faxe on Zealot before the update
>blender the fuck out of everything and tanky as fuck
>use Faxe on Zealot after the update
>blender the fuck out of everything and tanky as fuck

Attached: spoon.jpg (540x549, 167K)

>they are making a pvp vermintide game
>it wont be free
>it gonna peer to peer
>
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY CANT THESE FUCKS DO ANTHING RIGHT

isn't it just a game mode for V2 did i miss something?

it is going to be its own game because.....fatshark

They're saying its "standalone" which probably means that it'll be played through the same launcher but you won't have PvE access or vice versa.

Just like how official and modded are separate in the same launcher.

how is this game have any fans? it's fun for like 10 hours max and then you've seen all the content
>now do it again but harder
nah I don't really care enough to be bothered to compare numbers and shit

rpg elements like this are a mistake in almost every game. loot is trash. leveling up is gay. make the game fun

I actually like some parts of the patch, like the asshole banner beastmen. Instant high priority target and suddenly you'll see pubbies work together to move towards it and fuck it up. Everything else though, they just come together to make the combat annoying, in a game that people play for the combat. Especially the re-introduction of old bugs, Fatshark's lack of version control strikes again.

It's not even fun for the first 10 hours because you're playing at piss easy difficulty. It doesn't get fun until the higher difficulties where 1 little shitter stabbing you in the back fucks you over and you need tight teamwork to proceed.

because the gameplay is fun

>PVP
>Lack of updates
>No new content beside shitty skins,reused maps and some shitty gimicks that requires you to pay
>bugs present since launch

Gee idk. I already had gripe with the multi class and abilities in the game that they can't still balanced as i thought.But fucking PVP to vermintide????
FUCK FAT SHARK DEVS.