Let's settle this once and for all. Was he Australian or South African?

Let's settle this once and for all. Was he Australian or South African?

youtube.com/watch?v=JKF0IYwhrjk

Attached: Isaac.jpg (412x683, 166K)

nah that's New Zealander

nah thats australian
accent is wrong and theres no niggers in nz

Australian.
You meet some Aussie girls in that bar as well and it's closer to Hong kong then south africa.

had a long fucking argument wit a guy that insists he is from South Africa even though his resembles (barely) a white saffer, not a kaffer.

What? He's British isn't he?

heres your Irish black guy bro

Attached: BEuOSR[1].png (727x551, 262K)

As an Australian (and one who lives in regional NSW, well away from the big cities), I can say that's not an Australian accent.

There were some very particular phonetic pronunciations that stood out to me, and no Australian I've ever heard sounds like that.

Not hearing much of a South African influence, but there's something odd about it that makes me hesitate to say Australian.

kek, my mam is Irish, she told me groiwng up "There's no black irishmen user!"

Well that's cos the voice actor is shit user, if you think this is supposed to be a Daniel Day Lewis tier acting job, you are retarded.

But it's still not Australian...

>theres no niggers in nz
hahahaha

Its an american trying to sound like a dingo took her (his) baby desu.

South African here, sounds like a bad New Zealand accent. Wouldn't say it's anything for certain except for an actor putting whatever it is on.

Fuck you.

Of course it doesn't SOUND Australian, but is the Character meant to BE Australian?

>"There's no black irishmen user!"
i refuse to believe theres a irishmen/women who hasnt heard of Thin Lizzy

Attached: 0c6c45c6345a88bb60b8218230cadb1a.jpg (375x500, 50K)

>Fuck you.
Why?

Just cos he's got a passport, doesn't mean he's Irish.

Come on now, we all know this thread has to do with the accent.

I would say he most likely isn't though. I consider myself uneducated on the South African accent, but I know there is some strange overlap there with with the Australian accent, so that's what I'm personally inclined to think.

>why
spingboks are thin skinned bitches thats why bruh

>spingboks
Are don't know your fucking wierd slang bruh, so talk Engrlish to me. Why fuck me for beign sceptical that Issac is from SA?

Yeah it's an accent thread, but that is no accent ever spoken on earth, which tells me the actor tried his best to do some fucking accent. Question is, what was he trying to do? If he failed at Australian, does that mean he must have been doing a Saffer all along?

>china leaves hong kong alone
lmao what a joke

seething

I can't understand your faux afro jabbering, either explain yourself or fuck off outta my thread.

the way he says "done" makes me think he's south african.

The least prophetic thing about this game desu, they even got onions food right.

>africans have internet and shitpost on 4channel
holy crap

what do you think Mr Tarrant was there for?

Attached: 1552769681140.png (928x932, 378K)

>DON'T THINK, CONSUME
He was literally Yea Forums

Media controlled puppet to be the foundation for legitimizing the population control of a now minority white population trough sanctified mini-genocides.

It was never in the hands of those that agree'd with him, just like how tay wasn't a enlightened chatbot but a ploy to create a reliable honeypot AI without the insecure means of hiring humans.

do you have a single fact to back that up?

I don't know, certainly not an Aussie though.
There's a bit of Saffer in there as well as Kiwi.

All in all it's all over the shop.

how? he was redpilled, telling everyone to watch out for the rhetoric.

what did the VA intend to pull off though, that's my question.

thought this thread would have died by now

no, i'll keep bumping it just in case

Yeah here lemme just send you this image trough your infolink. This shits gonna blow your load buddy.

Attached: 1553803807720.png (500x488, 16K)

why? This is the most important thing Yea Forums has talked about in a long time. But that isn't hard to beat really.

South African here

Its someone putting on a shit Australian accent

That's the point, he was right that china was an opposition but no different from the west outside the type of leadership. Both him and JC are puppets spouting rhetoric.

based, I knew it. who in their right mind would think this is an attempt at an Afrikaner accents.

somebody who doesn't give a fuck about some irrelevant nation probably.

kek, he in an Irishman I think. Niggers of Europe.

Actual Australian here.

Shit Australian accent is how it normally sounds, but just nasally as fuck.

That it wasn't.