Today in videogame trends

Gay Luigi is canon or will be within the next 6 months

Attached: 95F9E676-BC8E-40C1-805B-2719EAA7A159.jpg (1125x1391, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUKkCkhHcZ0
resetera.com/threads/how-do-we-get-is-to-improve-the-gay-options-in-three-houses.132692/page-2#post-23311087
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gays ruin everything. Even rainbows.

Your kids’ future as well

Gay Luigi has been canon you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=BUKkCkhHcZ0

Attached: 184642B2-B995-4E93-A463-7E0C2A6ED35F.jpg (600x400, 26K)

>LGBTQIA++ claim they are a minority
>all of a sudden they are the majority of gamers
so which one is it?

Poor daisy,but I bet she knew before he did.

>And then one day, for no reason whatsoever, every major culture decided killing gays was justified.

How entitled can that faggot be? Devs are not obligated to pander to everyone or anyone. Where is this cancer from?

Well what's the saying feminists always fall back to when they have nothing to say? Nobody owes you shit nigger. I think people like this are usually called pissbabies and fuckboys or something.

Why are sonyfags posting so many resetera caps lately?

>RetardError think Nintendo MUST listen to them
>Nintendo proceeds to instead welcome big busty anime tiddies and cute lolis
I think they lost.

Like Nintendo will ever allow that to happen.

Mad that censorship lost?

do we need to know every little molecule of our body represented in every fucking game now!? DO WE REALLY NEED TO KNOW YOU CHOPPED YOUR DICK OFF AND PUT THAT FACT INN A VIDEO GAME WHEN YOU CAN MAKE CHARACTERS FROM CREEPY FURRIES TO ANAL BEAD FUCKING ELVES!? Can something for once not be about you! We all got problems but your problems are baby squirrel penis problems compared to elephant dick worries like trying to make a living and taking care of you useless fucks because you rather post online than get a fucking job!

Attached: https___images.genius.com_0de2f8bccdc86b2df141ef964d1d2e9d.240x260x1.jpg (220x239, 9K)

I swear being gay is the most important part of their identity

That's not what obligation means. They are free to cater to whatever audience they please. Stop gay-splaining everything.

OP, what are you doing in Resetera?

Attached: 1509023081032.jpg (447x444, 27K)

Link to thread? You can't leave me hanging from this shitshow

When you're a weak person, a kid, or a fat person, it's incredibly easy to use any one non-normative trait about you as a shield for anything you feel/are. So these faggots NEED their homosexuality to be at the forefront at all times, otherwise they know people will judge them on their actual inferior personality/physical/mental traits. It's the same with all the freakishly ugly trannies you see constantly crooning about it. If they weren't making it a political issue and thus getting support by default, people would openly notice how unnatural and stilted they are.

Nintendo was shoving gay and tranny characters into their games long before it qas hip to do so. It wouldn't surprise me.

hunting for posts to screencap for easy (You)s

Huh?

Gay characters in Mario means no sale to China. After they worked out the deal with Tencent to get the switch past the great wall, no way they'd risk their biggest IP being left out.

Stop posting that garbage here, subhuman.

Attached: 1405986277709.png (400x400, 92K)

Why do they want gay luigi when we already have SO LONG GAY BOWSER

I salute you for braving that place, but also fuck you for making this thread

they do it for comedy relief tho

>Moderator
20 bucks says he either has cp or beats his lover

Attached: 1541624969778.png (490x380, 116K)

I'm not OP, I just know his game

I dab on all faggots and trannies, you're not human

Attached: 1563832336551.jpg (400x400, 16K)

ResetEra, or as I like to call it PedoPalace

>Edeltard
what did I expect

Why would the people that made them successful in the first place stop supporting them just because they continue to not include faggot?

>roughly 5 percent of the US population is gay
>must be represented in every piece of media

It's just not realistic for there to always be an lgbt person around.

Faggots think Nintendo's fanbase is made up of gays when they're the smallest part of it.

as a member of lgbt i can say in the name of my fellow faggots that there is no community and that everyone talks for themselves only.

resetera.com/threads/how-do-we-get-is-to-improve-the-gay-options-in-three-houses.132692/page-2#post-23311087

This is weird since pedosexuals are at least 20% of men.

Shouldn't pedosexuals get representation roughly 4x as much as gays then?

Because the community is actually just a market. No one pretends straight people at bars trying to get laid are part of a political community due to that.

THE user UNDER ME POOPS HIMSELF
>THE user UNDER ME POOPS HIMSELF

>Edelgard avatar
I'LL SEE YOU IN THE ETERNAL FLAME

>This is weird since pedosexuals are at least 20% of men.
?????

They said I was out of my fucking mind years ago when I said that legalizing gay marriage would lead to a slippery slope of gays becoming more deviant and entitled. Yet here we are.
>"bake the fucking cake bigot"
>encouraging young boys to crossdress and to engage in increasingly erotic scenarios
>"you are obligated to make every Toad gay in future Mario games"

Why do they need representation when they're just going to kill themselves anyways?

>or face the consequences
Yeah, I'm sure Nintendo are positively quaking at the thought of a bunch of gaijin throwing sissy twitter tantrums.

>pedosexuals are at least 20% of men.

Attached: 2c7.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

really confused how this forum has so much pull in the game industry

So why not just say Luigi is gay but he likes girls & then never ever show him being even the slightest bit gay.

You'll get your representation soon user, i'm sure of it

Low estimates indicate a significant portion of men are sexually aroused by female children
>Consistent with previous data... 26.25 % exhibited penile arousal to pedophilic stimuli that equaled or exceeded arousal to adult stimuli... In recent studies, 12 to 32% of community college samples of men reported sexual attraction to children... [a]
>In a sample of nearly 200 university males, 21% reported some sexual attraction to small children... In another sample with 100 male and 180 female undergraduate students, 22% of males and 3% of females reported sexual attraction to a child
>In a sample of 80 “normal” volunteers, over 25% self-reported some pedophilic interest or in the plethysmographic phase exhibited penile arousal to a child that equaled or exceeded arousal to an adult [c]
>all 48 soldiers showed penile response to adult females, as did 40 of 48 to adolescent females, and notably, 28 of 48 showed penile response to the female children age 4–10 [d]

High estimates indicate the vast majority of men are sexually aroused by female children
>In another study, “normal” men’s erections to pictures of pubescent and younger girls averaged 70 and 50%, respectively, of their responses to adult females [e]
>89% of community males exhibited some sexual arousal while viewing slides of female children [f]
>Penile plethysmography (PPG) has shown that about 9 out of 10 normal men are sexually aroused by prepubertal children; (88.7%) [a]

a. sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
b. link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
c. psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
d. researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
e. psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
f. mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract

>They ARE under obligation
>Proceeds to type two paragraphs of nonsense which in no way shows that they are under obligation to do thing
Are they retarded?

Better than doing your best to have no personality whatsoever like most of Yea Forums because having a personality or liking thing unironically is "cringe"

Did they count 17 year olds as children because some girls at 17 look much older. Could show them just 17 year olds and they probably couldn't tell they were that old