Click on latest podcast

>click on latest podcast
>no rocco
>immediately close the video

Attached: 1445976226147.png (561x471, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygWbKdIDJPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>podcast
>continue ignoring their uploads

Attached: c3929324921b526b752230112172682c.png (591x664, 238K)

Fuck off no one cares about your e-celeb blog

>shaun is in the podcast

Clearly you care so much cause you wouldn't have posted a reply to a thread that would have probably died with only 1 reply.

I had to unsub. Frank really shit things up for them and it's nothing but shit videos and that flamewar crap.

Garrett is good enough. Derrick is also great when he's not bored. But you really can't replace that big dick Botte presence.

>YOU RACIST BRUH?
youtube.com/watch?v=ygWbKdIDJPc

>click on vinesauce video
>it's Joel

Attached: Luge.png (256x226, 52K)

really wished there was a studio tour or something for the new place

For what it's worth, Frank isn't around anymore. At least he hasn't been for awhile. But yeah, their upload schedule has been shit. They're constantly making the excuse of "we're working on something big", but have nothing to show for it. I don't even remember when the last public skit was.

it seems like they're not even making public skits anymore and focusing on that practical special effect videos now

holy fuck the flamewar shit is beyond fucking garbage. Mega64's fan base is fucking cult like, it's the only reason they're still successful

he was at galaxy edge for the 6th time this week

why does shawn even show up
he just sits there for an hour looking like his soul has left his body

Rocco is unironically the worst. Also he always memes about derrick but i know its true. Derrick is so alive when hes gone lol. Also that time Derrick fucking ripped into cheaters while sitting next to rocco during a skype call was great, you could feel roccos soul leave his body. Dude is a big gay spoiled manchild and easily more insufferable than any of the others.

He was good this last week tho. I seriously think its just rocco who brings people down because he hogs up so much conversation time

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: 1546330478440.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Thank you doctor, now can you make a prognoses on my stinky ass Hole?

what's the context of this? everyone's a little bit racist

>click on latest podcast
>no kinuko

Dumbass didn't know Kaji died

>open podcast
>fat fuck is not there
>you know it's going to be good

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>Derek highly recommends Bill Nye Saves the World
>Immediately come to the realisation that the California mind-virus has completely infected these people despite it never being an issue for me before that point
>Close the podcast and unsub permanently

Attached: 1506442031777.jpg (320x240, 10K)

>it's a "Derrick keeps repeating a failed joke" episode

but does Trump fuck?

being a cuck(old)

derrick > shawn > garret > rocco

DERRICK ACOSTA'S FINEST MOMENT

>being a Netflix subscriber
you're already compromised so why bother with details

the great milenko and trish the dish?

why did they stop doing mega64?
its the only worthwhile stuff they ever did

Too much trouble with the police I'm guessing. And it's probably a bad idea to do the more violent public skits considering the climate nowadays.

KEK

dyouknowhatimean?

>Want to like their podcast
>Most of the time it's boring as hell
Man I wish Sleepycast didn't only put out one episode every 2 years, and Cumtown didn't invite Chapofaghouse niggers on episodes.